MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MGC 68, MP.40, 4 INCH LUGER AND AN ARTILLERY WITH A SNAIL DRUM.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jersey german

Number of posts : 2
Location / Country : uk
Registration date : 2011-05-30

MGC 68, MP.40, 4 INCH LUGER AND AN ARTILLERY WITH A SNAIL DRUM. Empty
PostSubject: MGC 68, MP.40, 4 INCH LUGER AND AN ARTILLERY WITH A SNAIL DRUM.   MGC 68, MP.40, 4 INCH LUGER AND AN ARTILLERY WITH A SNAIL DRUM. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:53 pm

Good afternoon,
I have a boxed mgc 68 mp.40 and a boxed 4 inch luger as well as an artillery luger with snail drum magazine to offer. All are in good used condition. I know the mp.40 is a desirable model as there are folks who now convert these models into 9mm blank firer's. The artillery is also a nice piece with a near perfect mgc snail magazine which are also fairly hard to find I am told.
If anyone is seriously interested in buying them then please email me at damienhorn@jerseymail.co.uk and I can send you some pictures and answer any questions you may have as well.
Back to top Go down
kiwigunner
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
kiwigunner

Number of posts : 556
Location / Country : Auckland/New Zealand
Registration date : 2010-03-10

MGC 68, MP.40, 4 INCH LUGER AND AN ARTILLERY WITH A SNAIL DRUM. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MGC 68, MP.40, 4 INCH LUGER AND AN ARTILLERY WITH A SNAIL DRUM.   MGC 68, MP.40, 4 INCH LUGER AND AN ARTILLERY WITH A SNAIL DRUM. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:56 pm

SOLD !!!! 'cheers'

To a fellow Jerseyman now living in New Zealand! 'affraid'

Kiwigunner
Back to top Go down
http://anzaction.weebly.com/

MGC 68, MP.40, 4 INCH LUGER AND AN ARTILLERY WITH A SNAIL DRUM.
Page 1 of 1