MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tanio Koba M4 firing 150 rds ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11077
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Tanio Koba M4 firing 150 rds ...  Empty
PostSubject: Tanio Koba M4 firing 150 rds ...    Tanio Koba M4 firing 150 rds ...  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:17 pm

Tanio Koba's M4 fires 150 rds with only 1 missfire ... Fantastic, if only ALL modelguns were this good...

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
MadMike
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
MadMike

Number of posts : 653
Location / Country : Germany (Stuttgart)
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Tanio Koba M4 firing 150 rds ...    Tanio Koba M4 firing 150 rds ...  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:08 pm

Thank you. A nice vid. Anyway I wonder why he doesn't use the bolt catch after changing magazines. maybe it doesn't work properly? Seeing bursts would be great too as most modelguns don't fire too well on bursts.
Back to top Go down
ljerr2
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 571
Location / Country : Iowa, USA
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Tanio Koba M4 firing 150 rds ...    Tanio Koba M4 firing 150 rds ...  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:34 am

Really nice. 2 minutes of fun and an hour of cleaning though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad

Anyone on the forum have any firsthand experience with one of these yet?
Back to top Go down
ljerr2
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 571
Location / Country : Iowa, USA
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Tanio Koba M4 firing 150 rds ...    Tanio Koba M4 firing 150 rds ...  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:07 am

MadMike -
Found this online and it has several videos showing the gun firing in bursts:http://madpolice.co.jp/SHOP/TANIOKOBAM4MG.html
Back to top Go down
MadMike
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
MadMike

Number of posts : 653
Location / Country : Germany (Stuttgart)
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Tanio Koba M4 firing 150 rds ...    Tanio Koba M4 firing 150 rds ...  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:45 am

I was bale to handle and fire a TK M4A1 myself. That was a really great day and I won't forget that.

As you may know I am a nitpicker, and I have to say that some details on the TK M4A1 are not fully correct, especially the markings. And its biggest drawback is that it is made from plastic.

BUT handling and firing this model makes you forget about its drawbacks or trade-offs. It fires like hell, in semi, full auto and in bursts. I was able to fire 70 rounds, and only 2 failed. I was told by the owner that it was the first time the gun failed at all. We noticed the carts had "mushroomed" a little, getting wider in the middle. I have noticed that to happen to MGC .223 carts as well!

The best modelgun I have fired so far, and well worth its money I'd say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tanio Koba M4 firing 150 rds ...    Tanio Koba M4 firing 150 rds ...  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tanio Koba M4 firing 150 rds ...
Page 1 of 1