MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marui Shellejecting mp5

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sommarkatze
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
Sommarkatze

Number of posts : 168
Location / Country : Sweden.
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Marui Shellejecting mp5 Empty
PostSubject: Marui Shellejecting mp5   Marui Shellejecting mp5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:20 pm

I just realized that I havent showed my old Mp5 from Marui. Its from 1986 If I remember the seller right. I bought around new year.
Here is a short video of it when I shoot it without bbs and just shells. I did it in the bathroom because its the easiest way to find all the shells later Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fEd-A2AEq0
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1234
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Marui Shellejecting mp5   Marui Shellejecting mp5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:07 am

Looks great i have always wanted one of these but as the rounds seem inpossible to get these days i have never bothered with one, a few have come up for sale at not bad prices but with only a few rounds and me being me i would want at leaat 2 mag fulls.
Back to top Go down
Sommarkatze
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
Sommarkatze

PostSubject: Re: Marui Shellejecting mp5   Marui Shellejecting mp5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Thank you! Hehe yeah! I got 2 spare mags with shells to them. One of the mags are broken sadly however and doesnt feed that good.
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

Number of posts : 1823
Location / Country : Poland
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Marui Shellejecting mp5   Marui Shellejecting mp5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:14 pm

I think you can actuall use 9mm empty shells instead of original ones.
You will not be able to shoot airsoft bbs, but shell ejection should work fine.
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

Number of posts : 988
Location / Country : Hong Kong / Sydney, Australia
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Marui Shellejecting mp5   Marui Shellejecting mp5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:17 am

Currently TOP's shell-ejecting M16/M4 AEG isn't a bad choice...
Back to top Go down
Sommarkatze
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
Sommarkatze

PostSubject: Re: Marui Shellejecting mp5   Marui Shellejecting mp5 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2023 12:41 pm

This is kind of farfetch but its worth a shot. These old thing have stopped firing sadly. Probably cause it have started to leak, most gas airsoft guns have that problem. so I decided to open it up and grease it up.

While doing that I accidently dropped it. Laughing Nothing broke, but it completely dissasembly. So now I have to put it all together like a big puzzle. Like I wrote this is far fetch but does somebody maybe have a manual or such of an Tokyo Marui shellejecting mp5 from the 80s? Wink

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marui Shellejecting mp5   Marui Shellejecting mp5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marui Shellejecting mp5
Page 1 of 1