MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Desperately WTB :) "Point Corp" shellejecting Winchester M1892 (Randall) airsoftgun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pydracor
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 170
Location / Country : Germany
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Desperately WTB :) "Point Corp" shellejecting Winchester M1892 (Randall) airsoftgun Empty
PostSubject: Desperately WTB :) "Point Corp" shellejecting Winchester M1892 (Randall) airsoftgun   Desperately WTB :) "Point Corp" shellejecting Winchester M1892 (Randall) airsoftgun Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:22 pm

This probably is a pretty long shot, as this gun and manufacturer seem to be completely unknown outside the far east and I already have contacted shazhib and jim, who couldn't help (but assured to keep their eyes open, thanks guys!) Very Happy
I have found next to nothing about this gun that isn't written in Kanji... oh, and one site in cyrillic Laughing
So to sum it up: I have found nothing about this gun that I can read Very Happy

It is this gun: Click to view youtube video
And this is the mentioned cyrillic thread in a russian forum, the first gun shown is the long version of the Point Corp M1892 (by the way, there are some pretty awesome wild west modelguns in that thread).
Seems like these airsoft Winchesters were produced several years ago, they're out of production and it looks like they're rare even in Japan. I have never ever heard of the manufacturer "Point" and the name being a completely normal english word doesn't make it easier to search the internet for their guns Rolling Eyes

I'm looking for a shellejecting, non-shotgun Winchester airsoft since forever, so I'm HIGHLY interested in obtaining one of these and I'm willing to pay a very good price, should anybody find one anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Pydracor
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 170
Location / Country : Germany
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Desperately WTB :) "Point Corp" shellejecting Winchester M1892 (Randall) airsoftgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperately WTB :) "Point Corp" shellejecting Winchester M1892 (Randall) airsoftgun   Desperately WTB :) "Point Corp" shellejecting Winchester M1892 (Randall) airsoftgun Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 6:49 pm

Still looking for this and as a collector of rare guns, it just hurts me in my pride that I can't get my hands on one of these pale Wink
I even found more blogs reviewing this gun but I just don't know, how to contact the authors...

If anyone here has any hints, as remote as they might be, where I could TRY to get a Point M1892 - please help Smile
Back to top Go down

Desperately WTB :) "Point Corp" shellejecting Winchester M1892 (Randall) airsoftgun
Page 1 of 1