MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tasuke

Number of posts : 8
Location / Country : U.S.
Registration date : 2012-09-03

HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  Empty
PostSubject: HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))    HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:28 pm

(((( 07/06/2012))))

HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  M-10JOHNS7-23-121

HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  M-10JOHNS7-23-123

HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  M-10JOHNS7-23-122

HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  G2SM65313447-17ae-4373-9abc-29d37bc6e4c1-13959

HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  G2SM0e2be230-b9fc-4624-8455-a17ff1abd409-13959

HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  G2SM1b5acb00-907e-4760-85fd-e12f73408355-13959

I've had a thing for the M-10/11 SMG since I was around 8-10 years of age, in the late 1980's,
and had always wanted one.

after putting such things clean out of mind for the last twenty-odd years,
I've recently found myself in something of a rather early middle-age crisis,
once again longing for one of these guns.

as such, I have been out for an affordable, high-quality
M-10/11 replica as of late, as realistic as i can possibly find for a reasonable price,
all for the sake of my personal posterity.

that said, I just recently found pretty much exactly what i was after,
in the form of the used, but complete/excellent condition HFC brand "ASSAULT EAGLE" M-11 Gas-Airsoft shown above.

- I had grabbed this thing for exactly $90 shipped, a very fair price indeed
for what i found once i actually received and unpacked it,
especially considering that actual M-10 firearm examples
are now rare collector's items, literally commanding thousands of dollars per copy,
depending on age, physical condition and make.

this replica has every function that an actual M-10 does,
and can even be field-stripped in exactly the same fashion as the real thing.
further, it is very satisfyingly heavy in hand at around 3/4lbs.

as mentioned, this is an actual, functioning semi/full auto 6mm plastic BB-firing gas-powered auto-pistol.
i do not have gas nor ammo for it, and do not intend to purchase any,
as i only wanted this for it's replica value...

Last edited by Tasuke on Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tasuke

PostSubject: Re: HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))    HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:29 pm

made some minor strides towards increased realism on my M-11 replica,
mostly centering around a magnesium bolt assembly to replace the plastic original,
and a replacement cocking handle and barrel, culled from a non-functional parts donor KWA NS2 M11A1
that i picked up for cheap. also, i painted in the engraved safety and firing selector markings.

at any rate, this should keep, until i can get around to picking up the full metal body mod set
that is available from several Asian sources, for about $160 or so shipped...

P.S.

if anybody here happens to have a broken/unneeded HFC/KWA-compatible MAC-11 body
that's bare of any ASSAULT EAGLE markings, or happens to actually have accurate
M.A.C./RPB/ETC. markings, and you were willing to let it go for cheap,
i would most greatly appreciate it...

HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  KSC-KWAM-11JOHN-9-1-124

HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  KSC-KWAM-11JOHN-9-1-123

HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  KSC-KWAM-11JOHN-9-1-122

HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  KSC-KWAM-11JOHN-9-1-12

Back to top Go down
Momocampo
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

Number of posts : 389
Location / Country : France
Registration date : 2011-01-31

PostSubject: Re: HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))    HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:14 pm

Hello,

Sorry but I think it's a airsoft replica....You are in "model gun"review section...

Thank for your review but you have tu put it in "GBB airsoft review".

Wink
Back to top Go down
Tasuke

PostSubject: Re: HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))    HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:24 pm

Momocampo wrote:
Hello,

Sorry but I think it's a airsoft replica....You are in "model gun"review section...

Thank for your review but you have tu put it in "GBB airsoft review".

Wink

how can you move it?
Back to top Go down
Momocampo
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

Number of posts : 389
Location / Country : France
Registration date : 2011-01-31

PostSubject: Re: HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))    HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:26 pm

Only Cerwyn, the administrator, can move it. I think he will move it when he will online.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Tasuke

PostSubject: Re: HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))    HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:53 pm

just wanted to illustrate that this Airsoft makes for a truly fantastic "Modelgun" M-11,
as it is completely field-strippable, and contains mostly metal components,
save for the upper and lower receiver shells, which are HW plastic,
with a steel inner lining for the upper, and a solid cast-metal framework
in the lower. also, on the current-production "KWA M-11A1" brand models
the bolt is cast magnesium.

further, you can buy (for around $150USD) a full metal upper/lower replacement set,
complete with a quality rubber hand grip, rendering this model completely metal in composure,
and nearly dead-accurate in overall look and feel;

HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  M-11JOHN-FIELDSTRIPPED-9-10-122

this makes for a very solid, hefty, robust and accurate Airsoft/Modelgun M-11 replica,
much, much better, on the whole, IMHO, than the DENIX offering that i had been considering as an alternative to this...

HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  M-11JOHN-FIELDSTRIPPED-9-10-12
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))    HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:37 am

As a matter of interest, have you considered buying one of MGC's cap-firing Ingram MAC-11s ?

Nothing quite like, good noise, smoke, shells ejecting if you want some extra realism

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Tasuke

PostSubject: Re: HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))    HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:12 pm

Cerwyn wrote:
As a matter of interest, have you considered buying one of MGC's cap-firing Ingram MAC-11s ?

Nothing quite like, good noise, smoke, shells ejecting if you want some extra realism

i wouldn't now where to begin to find one. they appear to be particularly hard to find.

i've done some rudimentary net searches on them, but have yet to happen across any for sale,
and, if i finally did, i suspect the prices would be prohibitive in relation to what i might be willing to pay...
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))    HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:15 am

The cap-firing versions are still around even though MGC are no longer producing them.

Sources available are, for example:

www.plugfirecapgunsuk.com

Also Forum members kharris and ljerr2 which can be contacted by PM through this forum.

Back to top Go down
Tasuke

PostSubject: Re: HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))    HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:20 pm

Cerwyn wrote:
The cap-firing versions are still around even though MGC are no longer producing them.

Also Forum members kharris and ljerr2 which can be contacted by PM through this forum.

are you saying one or both of these two fellow members might have a copy they might be willing to sell,
or perhaps might be able to aid in locating one?
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))    HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:46 am

Hi Tasuke

Yes Very Happy , both kharris and ljerr2 advertise modelguns and parts regularly. As a matter of fact, Ken has one on offer on Gunbroker now: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=305514905

Both of the above gents are well known to us here so you'd be in good trustworthy hands Wink

John at PFCGUK is also very well known to us and provides superb allround service.

Back to top Go down
Tasuke

PostSubject: Re: HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))    HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:51 pm

Cerwyn wrote:
Hi Tasuke

Yes Very Happy , both kharris and ljerr2 advertise modelguns and parts regularly. As a matter of fact, Ken has one on offer on Gunbroker now: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=305514905

Both of the above gents are well known to us here so you'd be in good trustworthy hands Wink

John at PFCGUK is also very well known to us and provides superb allround service.

i won't be able to afford anything like that for awhile to come, but i'l keep these fellows in mind, thanks kindly...
Back to top Go down
Tasuke

PostSubject: Re: HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))    HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:54 pm

after careful consideration, i'm sure that i'll want to go with my original plan
of upgrading my existing M11A1 Airsoft with that steel body kit;

HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  M11A1SteelConversionKit4

HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  M11A1SteelConversionKit2

HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  M11A1SteelConversionKit3

HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  M11A1SteelConversionKit1

- it may not be able to chamber/cycle dummy cartridges and all like the MGC can,
but with that aftermarket kit in place, however, i can clearly see
that it would make for an otherwise VERY accurate replica,
in ALL METAL, no less, with real rubber grips and the whole nine yards.

myself, i don't really feel that i could reasonably ask for more, all considered...

Back to top Go down
Fight Designer
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Fight Designer

Number of posts : 240
Location / Country : Eugene, OR, USA
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))    HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:02 am

I wonder if the steel body kit would fit the modelgun version. Never liked the plastic body...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fightdesigner.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))    HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HFC/KWA "ASSAULT EAGLE" (INGRAM Military Armament Corp. M-11 (MAC-11))
Page 1 of 1