MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wa Shan Walther PPK/S

Go down 
+2
Momocampo
S@int
6 posters
AuthorMessage
S@int

Number of posts : 6
Location / Country : Indonesia
Registration date : 2012-09-19

Wa Shan Walther PPK/S  Empty
PostSubject: Wa Shan Walther PPK/S    Wa Shan Walther PPK/S  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:16 pm

I really like this Wa Shan model gun PPK/S. Nicely build and full metal.
As usual, Wa Shan always using a lousy box. With the logo of silly Monkey with riffle (Sun Wu Kong).
Yes, as Jim said i got this from Un-Company.

Wa Shan Walther PPK/S  IMG_0971_Small

The manual paper also so simple, almost all not in english.

Wa Shan Walther PPK/S  IMG_0972_Small

Wa Shan Walther PPK/S  IMG_0973_Small

In the box: one PPK/S with mag of course, 6 cartridge, manual, and tool.

Wa Shan Walther PPK/S  IMG_0974_Small

Here i took better pic and larger Smile

Wa Shan Walther PPK/S  IMG_0993_Large

On the right slide there is monkey logo and 'FS 9607'

Wa Shan Walther PPK/S  IMG_0991_Large

On the left slide there is marking: Walther Logo, 'Under License of Calr Walther Waffenfabrik Ulm/Do. Model PPK/S Cal.9mm Kurz/ .380ACP'

Wa Shan Walther PPK/S  IMG_0992_Large

Wa Shan Walther PPK/S  IMG_0994_Large

As usual the barrel very thin. And the hole inside of barrel very small, there is only one hole. I think they only drill it once.

My PPK/S the safety lock can't lock, when i open the slide i found the firing pin is to long need to make it shorter. But i think i'm good with it.

Field strip is the same as real steel, take out the mag, cock it, pull the trigger guard, pull the slide back and pull up. I found it's so difficult to take out the slide, and difficult to assemble it again.

Cartridge

Wa Shan Walther PPK/S  IMG_0989_Large

Wa Shan Walther PPK/S  IMG_0988_Large

Basically it's the same with 9mm cartridge, the diameter is the same. It's using 7mm caps.
Only shorter and thinner. So i think it's easy to dent.

I haven't try to shoot it. Suprisingly the breech block made by pot metal. not plastic.

The PPK/S mag made by steel, its's have nice steel colour. Unfortunately it's so thin.

Comparing to Wa Shan Glock 27. Glock 27 the slide wobble like hell. The PPK/S between slide and frame is tight not wobble, except in the front/ barrel. I think Wa Shan more experience making PPK/S since they also sold PPK/S Co2 airgun.

Wa Shan Walther PPK/S  IMG_0981_Large

Wa Shan Walther PPK/S  IMG_0982_Large

If comparing up and down, the Glock 27 slightly bigger and fat, but not so much different.

Wa Shan Walther PPK/S  IMG_0983_Large

Wa Shan Walther PPK/S  IMG_0984_Large

Wa Shan Walther PPK/S  IMG_0990_Large

Wa Shan Walther PPK/S  IMG_0986_Large

Wa Shan Walther PPK/S  IMG_0985_Large

I like more the PPK/S, the G 27 really like pain in the ass. I will tell why when i review it next time.

Last edited by S@int on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Momocampo
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

Number of posts : 389
Location / Country : France
Registration date : 2011-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Wa Shan Walther PPK/S    Wa Shan Walther PPK/S  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:19 pm

Hi S@aint ,

Well done, it's always a good thing to have new review, especially for Wa Shan model gun Smile
Don't worry about your english, I'm French and it's the same thing for me, I try to write correctly...I hope I succeeded Smile
Anyway, try to give us more photos please, and little advice, take photos outdoor if you can, it's always better lightened Wink

Bye

Wink

EDIT : Yeah!! Really better with day's photos Smile Thanks man

Last edited by Momocampo on Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1238
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Wa Shan Walther PPK/S    Wa Shan Walther PPK/S  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:24 pm

nice pics this wa shan looks good i would very interested to know how it fires as some wa shans are great and others pretty poor. if it shoots as good as it looks i would love to get my hands on one.
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

Number of posts : 1823
Location / Country : Poland
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Wa Shan Walther PPK/S    Wa Shan Walther PPK/S  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:11 pm

Great job so far! I find this very useful, which means I think this is yet another modelgun I wish I had :-)
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Wa Shan Walther PPK/S    Wa Shan Walther PPK/S  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:56 am

Thank you for your review S@int Very Happy The WaShan PPK looks really good in your photos. I'll also look forwards to reading more about this modelgun.

This may well be one to add to my collection too if it fires as well as it looks Wink

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.

Last edited by Cerwyn on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

Number of posts : 988
Location / Country : Hong Kong / Sydney, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Wa Shan Walther PPK/S    Wa Shan Walther PPK/S  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:28 pm

Got this black one from Guns 'N Guys last couple of weeks when surprisingly new stock arrives Wink ...quality's out of my expectation Very Happy apart from the lack of the Walther logo and the black metal grips with 5 stars instead of Walther...

Have a hard time finding the replacement grips though Mad ...

Although the pictures are small but it seems S@int your's bearing full Walther laser marking in white...if this was from HK then I reckon you (or your dealer) got it from the UN Company...

I'll get the silver one eventually with good markings (don't know why those from Den were deliberately "dealt with“ just like the one on this pic)

Wa Shan Walther PPK/S  21206056860219_636
Back to top Go down
S@int

Number of posts : 6
Location / Country : Indonesia
Registration date : 2012-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Wa Shan Walther PPK/S    Wa Shan Walther PPK/S  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Thank's all, i try my best using my lousy camera Iphone 3gs

Yes Jim i got it from Un-company HK.

I still don't understand why the pic when i click can't zoom bigger. Although i upload it with large pic. Can u all advise me how to upload it better or the upload website? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Wa Shan Walther PPK/S    Wa Shan Walther PPK/S  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:00 pm

Hi S@int, thanks for updating your review so quickly Very Happy

Your photos fit the space available here on the Forum's pages well. When uploading photos myself, I use www.photobucket.com It's Free and easy to use. If I want to enlarge parts of some photos to show more detail, I use a photo editing program to zoom into the area I need first before uploading.

More information on Photobucket can be found here: https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net/t737-posting-pictures?highlight=posting pictures

If there are any particular photos you would like to show closer detail, please send me a PM via the "Message" icon above an I'll do my best to help

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

Number of posts : 988
Location / Country : Hong Kong / Sydney, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Wa Shan Walther PPK/S    Wa Shan Walther PPK/S  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:15 am

S@int wrote:
Thank's all, i try my best using my lousy camera Iphone 3gs

Yes Jim i got it from Un-company HK.

I still don't understand why the pic when i click can't zoom bigger. Although i upload it with large pic. Can u all advise me how to upload it better or the upload website? Thanks

Thanks S@int - already hated the white markings on KSC/KWA airsoft so cannot bring myself to get this version from UN...

Collected G27 as well simply out of interest...and you're right not too appealling so now it hides somewhere deep inside my cabinet (that double-trigger's too sharp it hurts my finger-tip)...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wa Shan Walther PPK/S    Wa Shan Walther PPK/S  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wa Shan Walther PPK/S
Page 1 of 1