MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cap ignition issues (marushin 1911)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

cap ignition issues (marushin 1911) Empty
PostSubject: cap ignition issues (marushin 1911)   cap ignition issues (marushin 1911) Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:06 pm

Hello everyone,
so recently I got a Marushin 1911 kit which I built and had some MG caps in the beginning, and when the cartridges were brand new all the caps would work fine, no misfires at all, only a couple jams here and there (like any 1911 would have).
But as time went on I was starting to have a few problems, I recently purchased flame caps and every round I fire is a misfire (not due to the caps, there can't be that many faulty caps at once). When I fire the cartridges now, the cap ignites and produces enough force to make the slide go back and eject the round but not enough to make the spark/smoke effect (which is the reason I went towards buying a model gun instead of a shell ejecting airsoft, aside from the fact that the airsoft shells don not look nearly as nice as those of model guns).
Anyway, I feel like I am loading the cartridges right, I even purchased the same exact silicone grease used on the beginners guides to loading cartridges threads... I first clean the inside of the cartridge thoroughly with Q tips, then I apply grease to the piston (the part that goes in first when loading the cartridge), I even put grease on the cap which I feel isn't necessary because it's the piston that needs to have free movement...I also apply grease to the detonator pin while making sure the part that hits the cap is dry, and still, I get misfires. I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but when I disassemble the cartridge afterwards, there is pressure that is left in it so unscrewing the base is harder than it should be, and I hear a pressure release, so it's like the cap ignited at 80% when being fired and another 20% when disassembling the cartridge. Additionally, alot of white powder remains are left all over the detonator pin (thankfully it is easy to remove).

So...any ideas what the problem might be? I mean I still get a shell ejecting gun and I am not worried that those misfires damage the gun since not 100% of the cap pressure is released, which means the gun is taking much less stress than it can, so that's something less to worry about (i mean, damage to internals are usually caused by too much pressure..right?)

It would be great to have these flame caps actually produce flames!!
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: cap ignition issues (marushin 1911)   cap ignition issues (marushin 1911) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:49 am

Hi Frenchy,

Try applying a smear of grease to the edges of the cap during assembly. When this design of cartridge fires, the cap does need to slide under pressure from the expanding gas pushing the valve / piston as it travels.
You're achieving ignition, and enough blowback to cycle the gun so there can't be much wrong with the cap's composition as you say. It sounds like you've got a great gas seal in the cartridges too so you've no problem there. If the cartridges are difficult to unscrew and you can hear gas pressure releasing as the cap comes apart it seems to me that the cap isn't moving freely enough away from the base of the cartridge after ignition.

RealFlame caps are very similar to Marushin caps, both produce sparks when ignited and will leave that white powdery residue inside the cartridge and over the Detonator Pin and Chamber. That is perfectly normal.

The sparks are created by Aluminium flakes contained in the cap's charge as they burn. MG caps don't have the aluminium so there are no sparks, slightly more smoke and more blowback depending on the cartridge.

Although the box calls them "Real Flame", they do not actually produce any flame at all. The best you'll likely achieve will be sparks from the ejection port, you may see some sparks flying from the muzzle too. Some modelguns, but not all, will possibly show some slight muzzle flash too. If you want to see "flame" type flash you'll need to start experimenting with a very small amount of Magnesium powder or filings. You'll find plenty of discussions on here about this if you search for "Muzzle Flash" as we've all been after that "Holy Grail" called Muzzle Flash Very Happy

One thing that can improve the chances of slightly more flame like flash is to spray a small amount of silicone oil into the barrel. This will burn quickly as the gun fires and works quite well in short barrel pistols.

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: cap ignition issues (marushin 1911)   cap ignition issues (marushin 1911) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:14 pm

hmm thanks for the advice, well out of around 35 flame caps I used, only about 5 ignited properly (made smoke/spark) and did not have leftover pressure, so that is alot of misfires! when I first got the gun, I didn't lube the cartridges at all in the beginning and I would get no misfires (using MGCaps). The only 2 solutions is either what you said and I should apply grease on the cap itself, which makes it all the more annoying to load a cartridge...or, make sure that no grease is between the cap and the piston, because if the piston has free movement but grease is holding it to the cap which has alot more friction, then that could be the reason for the misfires.

By the way, as much as I tried spraying silicone oil to aid lubrication of the piston, it would NOT work, the piston would remain extremely stiff in the cart, which is a sure way to ask for misfires. When I got the grease though, that actually made a big difference, but turns out there's yet another problem that prevents 100% successful ignition

Since the barrel in my gun is plastic, I'm gonna avoid doing the silicone oil trick for flame effect because I dont want to add a risk of damage, really need the gun parts flawless. In the airsoft world, parts are very easy to come by for 1911's, but model guns is a whole other thing...
Back to top Go down
JohnnyV
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
JohnnyV

Number of posts : 552
Location / Country : Cambridgeshire UK
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: cap ignition issues (marushin 1911)   cap ignition issues (marushin 1911) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:00 pm

Hi Frenchy
Quote:
I recently purchased flame caps and every round I fire is a misfire (not due to the caps, there can't be that many faulty caps at once). When I fire the cartridges now, the cap ignites and produces enough force to make the slide go back and eject the round but not enough to make the spark/smoke effect

It sounds like you are saying a "misfire" to you is when the rounds does everything its meant to except make smoke/ sparks?
Have i understood that correctly?

From all you have said, I would say you have the following possible problems:-
Let me know if any apply;)

1) cleaning the carts with q-tips/water is not enough on its own for marushins carts. Is the inside surface a polished smooth surface? with NO residue "matting" the surface at all, try putting some fine wire wool inside the cartridge bore and giving it a polish up with that.
2) How often are you cleaning the det pin?
Also inspect it and see if the tip has "flatted out" AT ALL any impact damage even tiny amount?
3) The 5 rounds that you were happy with, did the centre of the caps get a hole blown in them? and the one that did do...no hole?
Repeat and let us know.
4) which way round are you putting the brass "donut / piston" the correct way?

The real issue here is not misfires, but the lack of bang/smoke/effect,
Marushins are often quiet, from playing with lots it seems that the det pin profile combined with the Donut/pistons countersunk profile creates an unwanted seal that prevent the gas from being blown through the cap (blasting a hole) and passing through the piston, and passed the pin and out !!
As the gun is fired more often the cart piston and pin begin to wear to the same exact profile making the problem worse.
As an experiment turn the piston round for one shot, but close the slide slow when chambering the round.

Now as discussed on here before, I recommend NOT to use an o-ring on the piston part TRY IT Smile
Tiny amounts of lube is all that is needed, and only on the bore really.

Hope there are some point to think about there:) let us know how it goes!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cap ignition issues (marushin 1911)   cap ignition issues (marushin 1911) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:31 pm

Well by misfire I mean that the cap's pressure has not blown a hole through it therefore producing smoke/sparks

1) I usually use a Q-tip on the cartridge bore and I thought that was enough, when I use an LED light to see inside it seems pretty clean, no signs of major buildup of anything
2) I only really clean the tip of the detonator pin (the part that actually hits the cap) not the base, since I feel that this part is rather irrelevant
3) The caps that did ignite correctly had a hole pierced through, while all the 'misfires' didn't, the cap just has a big dent (the remaining pressure stays in the cartridge until dismantled
Note: When a misfire occurs and pressure is left in the cartridge, if I try to re-chamber that round the slide will not let the round go all the way in the chamber, looks like the leftover pressure makes a significant difference in the cartridge's diameter!
4)This may be the key! I randomly put the piston in, the only difference I see is that one side has a slightly bigger hole than the other...now does the side with the bigger hole go back to back with the cap?

What do you mean by the piston being countersunk? I noticed that for example in wa shan cartridges, the piston has no ring, it's just a brass cylinder that moves very freely in the cartridge bore. I think it would be difficult to remove the O-ring from the piston now that it is secured in and has slight buildup on it, I do not think it can be done without damaging the ring...but basically you're saying it would definitely be better to not have one?? I'll attempt to do this on one cartridge and see the results. If it fires great everytime, then I will proceed to remove all O-rings from pistons.

Does the cap itself really need to have very free movement inside the bore? if yes, that greatly complicates the situation since even with grease it does not slide in as smoothly as one might want it to
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: cap ignition issues (marushin 1911)   cap ignition issues (marushin 1911) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:30 pm

Hi Frenchy

I agree with John's advice 100%

Cartridges MUST be spotlessly clean inside to prevent them corroding and creating friction which hampers the free movement of both the piston and the cap in Marushin type cartridges. At the very least you need to thoroughly wash all the cartridge parts in hot soapy water after every firing session. Don't be tempted to leave them for a few days after firing before stripping and cleaning either. You'll end up having to throw them away as they'll seize up completely.

Likewise, remove the Detonator Pin after every firing session and completely remove ALL cap residue from it. Dirt builds up quickly along the pin and eventually will cause cartridges to jam onto the pin. While the barrel is out, wash its' bore and chamber thoroughly to remove all traces of dirt.

When loading these Marushin cartridges, always ensure that the larger diameter hole side faces the "bullet" tip. Some cartridges have a very small tapered slope around the hole, others have a much larger wider taper from the pistons' edge to the centre. This taper (or countersink) is to allow the point of the Detonator pin to locate centrally as it enters the cartridge and helps to start piercing the cap.

When loading cartridges, especially MGC's design, the seal created by the 0-ring can trap air inside the cartridge which leads to an "air-lock". No amount of pushing will overcome this air-lock. It sounds to me that the cartridges you describe as "missfired" HAVE fired, but the expanding gas cannot push the piston and cap as far as required. Your comment that removing the 0-ring from the piston will be difficult as the piston is firmly secured in and has a build up on it strongly suggests that nearly all your problems will be solved as soon as you start completely stripping every cartridge after firing. Remove the piston every time. If you choose to still use the 0-ring, remove it periodically to clean it, but lubricate it with silicone grease or oil every time you re-load.

This type of centre fire Marushin cartridge will function perfectly well without the piston's 0-ring. The gas seal reqd to operate cartridge and gun is provided by the caps' edges against the bore. It is necessary to lightly lubricate the cap's edges to ensure friction free movement.

Unlike any other type of replica gun, be they Airsoft or Blank Firing, the heart of PFC type cap-firers is the cartridge. If the cartridges aren't working efficiently the gun won't either.

It's a fact we've all had to accept, the two most labourious chores are Cleaning cartridges after firing and Loading cartridges correctly. Once get those two chores right you'll be OK.

Try reading through the various guides about Cleaning and Preparing cartridges. As well as John's suggestion of using wire wool to clean inside the Bores, you might consider White Vinegar and Baking Soda solution before thorough rinsing with warm/hot water. Ultrasonic Cleaners are well worth buying too.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cap ignition issues (marushin 1911)   cap ignition issues (marushin 1911) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:45 pm

test 1: I removed (very tedious task) the O-ring from the piston, kind of cleaned the cartridge bore with a Q-tip, applied grease to the cap (but not the piston since it already moves very freely without the O-ring), removed some cap residue from the detonator pin.....result=misfire! still, the cap was only dented but a hole was not made, therefore not all of the cap's pressure was released

hmm so from what I understand, I should not ignore any part of the cartridge as everything must be thoroughly cleaned. (even the cartridge base!) I did notice that in just a few weeks after receiving the gun and cartridges that they are not nearly as shiny as when they were new, but you said hot soapy water will fix that and do a decent job at cleaning? I do not really want to get an ultra sonic cleaner as I'm always gonna be rotating around just 15 cartridges for just one model gun and I hear they're pretty expensive too..

Also, can ALL of the cartridge parts be cleaned with the hot soap water?
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: cap ignition issues (marushin 1911)   cap ignition issues (marushin 1911) Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:21 am

OK, we're getting somewhere now I think.

Let's deal with cleaning first. Every single component of the cartridges will need thorough cleaning after firing. Even the base. Simply removing some of the build up isn't going to work, every speck of dirt, soot, cap residue MUST be completely removed. Every part of the cartridge can be cleaned in hot soapy water then rinsed and dried.

Ultrasonic cleaners can be bought for about £35 GBP, which isn't too expensive really when you consider cartridges are now anywhere between £2.00 and £3.00 each.

Cartridges are made of Brass which tarnishes after awhile. Soapy water will remove loose dirt from cartridge surfaces but the only way to restore the bright shine to brass is to use metal polish and soft cloths, fine wire wool or a purpose made polishing machine.
There are no easy ways out of looking after cartridges, if you want them to last you'll have to make sure you clean them thoroughly and polish them if you want the "as new" shine.

John suggested you check the tip of the barrel's detonator pin for any signs of flattening. The Pin needs to be tapered to a fine point if it has any hope of piercing the cap.

To be honest, in the 9 or so years I've been involved with modelguns, I'd say that only about 1 in 10, maybe even 1 in 20 caps will punch a hole through their plastic bases. If the cap ignites and cycles the gun I consider it a success. You're not having misfire problems, far from it. If the cap ignites it's fired. If the gun cycles, ejects the fired cartridge and loads the next, your gun's working great. When caps don't ignite, then you're into misfires. If the caps fire but don't cycle the gun properly start thinking about cartridge cleaning and loading problems first.

Don't worry too much about achieving loads of smoke and "flame" every shot. In reality, you'll not see any flame or muzzle flash 12" long shooting out of the barrel like they do in the movies. One good way to achieve extra smoke is to spray a little silicone oil into the barrel. It won't do any damage at all

Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1238
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: cap ignition issues (marushin 1911)   cap ignition issues (marushin 1911) Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:44 am

cerwyn, maybe its the same problem that we have with our marushin m39's which as you know seem a waste of time firing due to the lack of sound they make but they funtion fine and as far as i can see there is no way to make the gun sound loder of produce more smoke.
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: cap ignition issues (marushin 1911)   cap ignition issues (marushin 1911) Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:00 pm

claymore wrote:
cerwyn, maybe its the same problem that we have with our marushin m39's which as you know seem a waste of time firing due to the lack of sound they make but they funtion fine and as far as i can see there is no way to make the gun sound loder of produce more smoke.

Hi Claymore Very Happy

It's a distinct possibility. Both our M39s produce no firing sound at all but they do cycle well. As you rightly say firing the M39 is a bit of a waste of time simply because there's no decent BANG. I haven't had time to experiment further with it either.

The main problem Frenchy's having seems to be the cap is not being punctured during firing. I have wondered whether a change to Marushin 7mm caps might help Question scratch Some models, revolvers in particular but a couple of automatic pistols too seem able to blow a neat hole right through Marushin caps far easier than MG caps. It might be sheer coincidence but you never know Idea

What do you think Question

Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

PostSubject: Re: cap ignition issues (marushin 1911)   cap ignition issues (marushin 1911) Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:37 pm

I will have to fire off a couple of rounds out of my marushin 45 and see if it punches a hole in it but i doubt putting a hole in the cap will make much difffernce to smoke coming out as that hole would be practically sealed by the pin in the base i would of thought.
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: cap ignition issues (marushin 1911)   cap ignition issues (marushin 1911) Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:26 pm

claymore wrote:
I will have to fire off a couple of rounds out of my marushin 45 and see if it punches a hole in it but i doubt putting a hole in the cap will make much difffernce to smoke coming out as that hole would be practically sealed by the pin in the base i would of thought.

But if the cap's ignited wouldn't the gas pressure created blow the cap away from the base's pin, making it push the piston up to the cartridge top and in turn, push against the Det.Pin Question If the cap remained stuck on the base's pin there'd be no where for gas to expand to give blowback. Wouldn't there Question Arguably the smoke would vent easier through the hole and out through the chamber and muzzle.

It'd be particularly interesting to know how your Marushin 1911 performs. Does it make a decent Bang and smoke well Question either with, or without a pierced hole Question

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cap ignition issues (marushin 1911)   cap ignition issues (marushin 1911) Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:28 pm

Back when i just got the gun I was using MGCaps and they fired great! But the same problem started to happen after a couple of days, so I'm gonna stick with cerwyn on this one and will thoroughly clean the cartridges, then will proceed again. Hopefully the cap will be punctured, and of course if it is not then that is directly related to the fact that no smoke of sparks are coming out. My goal is to achieve 100% release of cap's pressure, where right now it's about 80%. But seems like those remaining 20% are the smoke/sparks...hey at least my gun still cycles, but its so wierd because now its even quieter than an airsoft when firing, it make a plastic sound lol
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: cap ignition issues (marushin 1911)   cap ignition issues (marushin 1911) Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:38 pm

It'll be particularly interesting to see what claymore's Marushin .45 sounds like and whether or not it blows out smoke.
Also what the caps look like afterwards, punctured or not...

Check your Detonator Pin to make sure it's not flattened as John suggested too.

It'll be interesting to see how this progresses, especially after you've thoroughly cleaned your cartridges and re-loaded with a little lubrication.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cap ignition issues (marushin 1911)   cap ignition issues (marushin 1911) Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:42 pm

Okay, but just to clarify, by detonator pin you mean the firing pin that's in the cartridge or the one that's fixed in the barrel of the gun?
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: cap ignition issues (marushin 1911)   cap ignition issues (marushin 1911) Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:49 pm

The Detonator Pin is the one in the barrel Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cap ignition issues (marushin 1911)   cap ignition issues (marushin 1911) Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:55 pm

Well it looks fairly rounded like new, I doubt this part could have been damaged already, but even if it did flatten a little would that really pose a problem?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cap ignition issues (marushin 1911)   cap ignition issues (marushin 1911) Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:57 pm

And by detonator pin I always thought you guys meant the one in the cartridge that directly hits the cap!! but that part is actually called the firing pin, so then there's 2 firing pins in a model gun, and a detonator pin.
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: cap ignition issues (marushin 1911)   cap ignition issues (marushin 1911) Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:21 pm

You've got it, PFC type, cap firing models have 2 pins, both used to make the cap ignite. Bear in mind that any modelgun using a Centre Fire system actually has a 3rd Pin that the hammer strikes.

So, going back to John's question, have you ever removed the barrel's detonator pin and cleaned it Question It is essential that it's cleaned thoroughly after every firing session.

Now that you can see that 2 pins are required to make these models fire, you'll probably have a better understanding HOW these models work and why it's vitally important to have clean, lightly lubricated cartridge internals.

In a semi automatic pistol like your Colt 1911, the slide pushes a cartridge from the magazine into the Detonator Chamber. As it slides in, the barrel's Detonator Pin enters the hole in the cartridge top, it engages with the hole in the piston and pushes both piston and cap close to the Firing Pin inside the cartridge.

So, when the hammer strikes the gun's Firing Pin, that in turn pushes the cartridge's Firing Pin into the cartridge from the rear and ignites the cap.

Blowback is achieved when the expanding gasses created by the burning cap pushes the cap and washer against the Barrel's Detonator Pin. This force has an opposite and equal reaction (Newton's Law and all that) which pushes the cartridge away from the Barrel's Det.Pin and against the slide's bolt face. As it continues to travel backwards the gun cycles as it should.

Any friction or sticking inside the cartridge will cause failures. Damaged 0-rings, watch the one or two (depending which version cartridge you have) around the cartridge's firing pin. Any cut, split, damage to these will lose your gas pressure and the gun will not cycle.

Any flattening or mishaping of the Barrel's Det.Pin can possibly fail to puncture the cap, or more likely, fail to push the cap close enough to the cartridge's firing pin. If this firing pin doesn't strike the cap hard enough it can, more likely, fail to puncture the cap too.

I hope you can follow my long-winded attempt at describing what makes these models work Wink

Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

PostSubject: Re: cap ignition issues (marushin 1911)   cap ignition issues (marushin 1911) Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:52 pm

cerwyn bit of a problem testing the marushin 45 i dont have it with me in London Crying or Very sad thought i did but i dont so few weeks before i can try it out, doh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cap ignition issues (marushin 1911)   cap ignition issues (marushin 1911) Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:25 pm

Help! the new Marushin cartridges I just ordered do not work in the gun!! they fit, chamber, eject and all but they do not fire! I even tested a brand new one... these cartridges are a different type than the ones that came with the model gun (I really thought I was going to receive the same ones Sad ) so I load them like I am supposed to and they do not ignite! this new type of cartridge has a stationary firing pin as opposed to the other one which moves...I REALLY hope the kind I just ordered can be used with my gun, here's a picture of both disassembled

The one with the removable firing pin block fires, the other one with the silver firing pin doesn't

cap ignition issues (marushin 1911) Photo-10
Back to top Go down
JohnnyV
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
JohnnyV

Number of posts : 552
Location / Country : Cambridgeshire UK
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: cap ignition issues (marushin 1911)   cap ignition issues (marushin 1911) Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:44 pm

Your model is a CENTRE FIRE model, meaning that the firing pin hits the centre of the cart moves the "primer " part and fires the cap.
The carts you have got are not centerfire carts, they will not work.

100% for perseverance though:) but those carts will not work.
Back to top Go down
Dronne
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Dronne

Number of posts : 215
Location / Country : France Paris
Registration date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: cap ignition issues (marushin 1911)   cap ignition issues (marushin 1911) Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:59 pm

Hi,
This is not exactly the model and brand you need, but i guess this should be like that, with a cap between the striker and the anvil (the false primer in white metal)
cap ignition issues (marushin 1911) P1030811
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cap ignition issues (marushin 1911)   cap ignition issues (marushin 1911) Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:51 am

I appreciate the help but as you can see, my cartridge is not like that at all. There is no anvil, just a loose piston, and then the cap of course
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cap ignition issues (marushin 1911)   cap ignition issues (marushin 1911) Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:53 am

"Your model is a CENTRE FIRE model, meaning that the firing pin hits the centre of the cart moves the "primer " part and fires the cap.
The carts you have got are not centerfire carts, they will not work."

Oh no...this is really not working out for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cap ignition issues (marushin 1911)   cap ignition issues (marushin 1911) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cap ignition issues (marushin 1911)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next