MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTS: MGC INGRAM M11 OPEN CARTRIDGE MACHINE PISTOL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ljerr2
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 571
Location / Country : Iowa, USA
Registration date : 2008-11-26

WTS: MGC INGRAM M11 OPEN CARTRIDGE MACHINE PISTOL Empty
PostSubject: WTS: MGC INGRAM M11 OPEN CARTRIDGE MACHINE PISTOL   WTS: MGC INGRAM M11 OPEN CARTRIDGE MACHINE PISTOL Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:35 pm

I acquired this one much as a parts gun as it would not cycle/eject properly, but determined it was capable of returning to use with a few small tweaks/repairs. It has the MGC marks, not the Cobray on the lower receiver. Upper receiver is ABS. This is the open detonator version. The savings in cleaning time alone is worth buying this item if you like the M11!

Muzzle was apparently replaced at some point in time by a previous owner, as it is not quite perfectly straight. It now manually cycles and ejects well. I did load 5 carts up and it fired flawlessly for me on full auto. This will include short mag (looks unfired) and ten serviceable open cartridges. I have plenty of 5mm caps at the moment if needed for a bit extra. More cartridges also available at this time.
Asking only $165 plus shipping and fees!

WTS: MGC INGRAM M11 OPEN CARTRIDGE MACHINE PISTOL DSCN1963_zps82a54421
Back to top Go down

WTS: MGC INGRAM M11 OPEN CARTRIDGE MACHINE PISTOL
Page 1 of 1