MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blank firing GLOCKS for sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ReplicaGunsdotcom

Number of posts : 13
Location / Country : Pennsylvania, USA
Registration date : 2014-05-07

Blank firing GLOCKS for sale Empty
PostSubject: Blank firing GLOCKS for sale   Blank firing GLOCKS for sale Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 11:05 pm

2 Blank guns for sale....I doubt these can go on ebay, but they are part of the Tom Nellson Collection.....2 top firing 8mm Glocks. the model 17, and the 26. The full size and the compact....These are now illegal to import, and these 2 are brand new, never fired and in the original boxes....Any interest, send me an email. I'll accept reasonable offers...
Back to top Go down
Fight Designer
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Fight Designer

Number of posts : 240
Location / Country : Eugene, OR, USA
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Blank firing GLOCKS for sale   Blank firing GLOCKS for sale Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:25 pm

Don't see your email listed in your profile... just FYI. These are the Bruni Glocks I assume? Wish I'd been able to get my hands on one of the Zoraki versions before those got Glock-blocked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fightdesigner.com
ReplicaGunsdotcom

Number of posts : 13
Location / Country : Pennsylvania, USA
Registration date : 2014-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Blank firing GLOCKS for sale   Blank firing GLOCKS for sale Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:49 pm

Yes, these are the Bruni Glocks......and also yes, I wish I got one of the Zoraki's before Glocck-USA started Glock Blocking......There will be a liscenced Glock Blank gun next year, but as of right this minute, it will be front fire only and then available in the Europe only...Not really a Glock, but an ISSC gun, so sort of like the Glock Model 18. Still, if this information is correct, it'll be cool, just as of right this minute, it can't/wont be available in the US....but anyway, yes, they are the Bruni GAP guns...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blank firing GLOCKS for sale   Blank firing GLOCKS for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blank firing GLOCKS for sale
Page 1 of 1