MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

smg baby nambu, nakata nambu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mcsurgeon

Number of posts : 25
Location / Country : U.S.A.
Registration date : 2015-06-01

smg baby nambu, nakata nambu Empty
PostSubject: smg baby nambu, nakata nambu   smg baby nambu, nakata nambu Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 11:50 pm

smg baby nambu, nakata nambu 20150701_183358_zpsghqjm4wo
nambus and a baby samurai,tfl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hayhugh

Number of posts : 2
Location / Country : Erie Pa., USA
Registration date : 2015-07-07

PostSubject: Re: smg baby nambu, nakata nambu   smg baby nambu, nakata nambu Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 4:42 pm

I have the same model gun (The Gold Baby Manbu), have you been able to disassemble your gun?  I am having problems with the Bolt Latch (part #20). Mine did not come with the dummy rounds. Does your gun recycle the dummy rounds as advertised?  Thank you, Hugh
Back to top Go down
mcsurgeon

PostSubject: Re: smg baby nambu, nakata nambu   smg baby nambu, nakata nambu Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 4:08 am

hayhugh wrote:
I have the same model gun (The Gold Baby Manbu), have you been able to disassemble your gun?  I am having problems with the Bolt Latch (part #20). Mine did not come with the dummy rounds. Does your gun recycle the dummy rounds as advertised?  Thank you, Hugh
hi, i did not disassemble it yet. it did not come with dummy rounds. i think the chamber looks plugged, and even a dummy bullet's tip will not fit into the chamber.tfl.
Back to top Go down
hayhugh

Number of posts : 2
Location / Country : Erie Pa., USA
Registration date : 2015-07-07

PostSubject: Re: smg baby nambu, nakata nambu   smg baby nambu, nakata nambu Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 3:07 pm

Thank you for the quick reply. I you would like a stigmatic showing an exploded view showing all part of a real Baby Nambu let me know and I will attach one to this site. Tthank you, Hugh
Back to top Go down
mcsurgeon

PostSubject: Re: smg baby nambu, nakata nambu   smg baby nambu, nakata nambu Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 11:27 pm

hayhugh wrote:
Thank you for the quick reply. I you would like a stigmatic showing an exploded view showing all part of a real Baby Nambu let me know and I will attach one to this site. Tthank you, Hugh
sure, that would be fine. a good reference/information for the baby nambu.thanks!
Back to top Go down
pedal2metal
pedal2metal

Number of posts : 53
Location / Country : PA, USA
Registration date : 2015-07-01

PostSubject: Re: smg baby nambu, nakata nambu   smg baby nambu, nakata nambu Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 1:15 am

That little nambu looks pretty nice; was that an ebay find? I see theres some other 1:2.5 scale pistols that can be had direct form China, like this 1911: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Simulation-1-2-5-Colt-M1911A1-military-gun-model-alloy-removable-cant-launch-/231639169232?hash=item35eec538d0

mcsurgeon wrote:
Back to top Go down
mcsurgeon

PostSubject: Re: smg baby nambu, nakata nambu   smg baby nambu, nakata nambu Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 1:41 pm

pedal2metal wrote:
That little nambu looks pretty nice; was that an ebay find? I see theres some other 1:2.5 scale pistols that can be had direct form China, like this 1911: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Simulation-1-2-5-Colt-M1911A1-military-gun-model-alloy-removable-cant-launch-/231639169232?hash=item35eec538d0

mcsurgeon wrote:
yes it was, those scales are interesting. thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: smg baby nambu, nakata nambu   smg baby nambu, nakata nambu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

smg baby nambu, nakata nambu
Page 1 of 1