MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selling MGC Sterling, Marushin UZI (earliest version), MGC steel M3 Grease Gun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerland

Number of posts : 45
Location / Country : United States
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Selling MGC Sterling, Marushin UZI (earliest version), MGC steel M3 Grease Gun Empty
PostSubject: Selling MGC Sterling, Marushin UZI (earliest version), MGC steel M3 Grease Gun   Selling MGC Sterling, Marushin UZI (earliest version), MGC steel M3 Grease Gun Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 4:09 am

Hi, I'm beginning to thin out some of my collection and I thought I'd start with these replicas.

The MGC Sterling as we all know is a fairly rare replica as many were bought to convert into blasters. This particular replica was spray painted flat black at one point and most of the paint is now gone leaving the original dark metal. The bolt has been cut so it will not fire without getting a replacement. As well the magazine spring and feed mechanism are gone so it's simply an empty magazine. $350 plus shipping

MGC M3 Grease Gun - This is one of the rarest replicas out there. I know of no other ones for sale and certainly no other ones in the US. I think this could be close to MGC's first replica. The replica is missing a few pieces which would need to be fabricated for the original winding action to work however I have a parts diagram that will be included. The replica comes with shells and original box as well. You will likely not see one of these for sale again. $400 plus shipping

Marushin Uzi - This is the earliest Marushin UZI with the wooden stock and mostly steel construction. The bolt is intact and the detonation pin is located inside the barrel. The two screws that hold on the plastic grips have gone missing but those should be an easy replacement/fix. $200 plus shipping.

I will work on posting photos but can send them via email if interested. My eBay user name is jazzbutcherfan and I have 100% positive feedback so please be assured the replicas will be well packed/shipped.

The buyer will have to be responsible for any and all customs/paperwork etc. but I'm happy to work with them to make shipping as smooth as possible. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
josh676
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 180
Location / Country : Australia
Registration date : 2012-05-14

Selling MGC Sterling, Marushin UZI (earliest version), MGC steel M3 Grease Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling MGC Sterling, Marushin UZI (earliest version), MGC steel M3 Grease Gun   Selling MGC Sterling, Marushin UZI (earliest version), MGC steel M3 Grease Gun Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 11:15 am

Hi Kerland, I'll take them all.
Back to top Go down
lampwick
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
lampwick

Number of posts : 359
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Selling MGC Sterling, Marushin UZI (earliest version), MGC steel M3 Grease Gun   Selling MGC Sterling, Marushin UZI (earliest version), MGC steel M3 Grease Gun Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 5:23 pm

Can we still see the pictures even though the greedy sod snaffled the lot? Wink Wink  Good haul Josh. cheers
Back to top Go down
josh676
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Selling MGC Sterling, Marushin UZI (earliest version), MGC steel M3 Grease Gun   Selling MGC Sterling, Marushin UZI (earliest version), MGC steel M3 Grease Gun Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 11:42 am

lampwick wrote:
Can we still see the pictures even though the greedy sod snaffled the lot? Wink Wink  Good haul Josh. cheers

He had me at metal grease gun.

I'll take some pictures etc once I get them, and hopefully track the restoration of the M3.
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

Number of posts : 1823
Location / Country : Poland
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Selling MGC Sterling, Marushin UZI (earliest version), MGC steel M3 Grease Gun   Selling MGC Sterling, Marushin UZI (earliest version), MGC steel M3 Grease Gun Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 1:40 pm

Please do, or we come over to look at it in person ;-)
Back to top Go down
lampwick
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
lampwick

Number of posts : 359
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Selling MGC Sterling, Marushin UZI (earliest version), MGC steel M3 Grease Gun   Selling MGC Sterling, Marushin UZI (earliest version), MGC steel M3 Grease Gun Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:06 pm

Soooooo, Where are the pics???????
Back to top Go down
josh676
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Selling MGC Sterling, Marushin UZI (earliest version), MGC steel M3 Grease Gun   Selling MGC Sterling, Marushin UZI (earliest version), MGC steel M3 Grease Gun Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:48 pm

I haven't forgotton!

With delays for Holidays, obtaining Permits and snow storms the goods are on the way to Australia now, I will keep you updated!

Very happy so far, just hope the Customs do not hold them up too long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling MGC Sterling, Marushin UZI (earliest version), MGC steel M3 Grease Gun   Selling MGC Sterling, Marushin UZI (earliest version), MGC steel M3 Grease Gun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling MGC Sterling, Marushin UZI (earliest version), MGC steel M3 Grease Gun
Page 1 of 1