MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Northeast Airsoft MP2A1 (UZI)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
muzzleflash
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 230
Location / Country : Northants, UK
Registration date : 2013-12-01

Northeast Airsoft MP2A1 (UZI)  Empty
PostSubject: Northeast Airsoft MP2A1 (UZI)    Northeast Airsoft MP2A1 (UZI)  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2022 3:21 pm

Just pre-ordered mine from Airsoft World: https://www.airsoftworld.net/northeast-airsoft-maschinenpistole-mp2a1-full-steel-gbb-airsoft-smg.html

Looks like another top notch GBB from NEA. Will try to post a review as and when I get it - hopefully these should hit the UK late-July/August. Limited to 1000 for the time being worldwide apparently.

SunHill999 likes this post

Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1233
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Northeast Airsoft MP2A1 (UZI)    Northeast Airsoft MP2A1 (UZI)  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2022 5:36 pm

GBB Uzi, brilliant, i would be interested to know how long a mag of gas lasts especially on full auto. I have one of the co2 mini uzi's and on full auto the co2 only last 3/4 of a mag, which is crap. The Uzi itself is great both in recoil and power one of the reasons the co2 does not last. so be interesting to know on this one.

muzzleflash and SunHill999 like this post

Back to top Go down
muzzleflash
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 230
Location / Country : Northants, UK
Registration date : 2013-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Northeast Airsoft MP2A1 (UZI)    Northeast Airsoft MP2A1 (UZI)  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2022 6:56 pm

Yap, I have the Swiss Arms Protector from KWC, though mine is the steel BB version so it's semi-auto. It does choose by itself to shoot in full-auto though as and when it wants. As you say it's a real gas pig...

claymore and SunHill999 like this post

Back to top Go down
ll329

Number of posts : 10
Location / Country : US
Registration date : 2022-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Northeast Airsoft MP2A1 (UZI)    Northeast Airsoft MP2A1 (UZI)  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2022 12:28 pm

muzzleflash wrote:
Just pre-ordered mine from Airsoft World: https://www.airsoftworld.net/northeast-airsoft-maschinenpistole-mp2a1-full-steel-gbb-airsoft-smg.html

Looks like another top notch GBB from NEA. Will try to post a review as and when I get it - hopefully these should hit the UK late-July/August. Limited to 1000 for the time being worldwide apparently.

Have you received it? you mind sharing some pictures??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northeast Airsoft MP2A1 (UZI)    Northeast Airsoft MP2A1 (UZI)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northeast Airsoft MP2A1 (UZI)
Page 1 of 1