MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEXT SHOEI MODEL GUN 2023?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Planejack737

Number of posts : 32
Location / Country : Chicagoland USA
Registration date : 2021-11-25

NEXT SHOEI MODEL GUN 2023? Empty
PostSubject: NEXT SHOEI MODEL GUN 2023?   NEXT SHOEI MODEL GUN 2023? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2023 3:09 am

Happy New Year to all! Does anyone have any idea as to what the next Shoei model gun will be when the FG42 Type 2 is finished? We’re only about three years waiting for an MP40 as promised, so maybe some good news?
Back to top Go down
MadMike
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
MadMike

Number of posts : 647
Location / Country : Germany (Stuttgart)
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: NEXT SHOEI MODEL GUN 2023?   NEXT SHOEI MODEL GUN 2023? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2023 1:20 pm

I heard from Tomio at SHOEI lately that the MP 40 modelgun (dummy version, no "blowback" plug fire cap version) will be their next project. They are behind schedule for sure, but the situation over the last years (Covid-19 and energy crisis, as well as the war in Ukraine) made everything much more expensive and complicated.

Right now Shoei is working desperately to finish and deliver the FG 42 Type 2 models, even working on weekends, so if you contact Tomio please understand that he may take a little longer to answer or if his mails are shorter or even less polite than they used to be.
Back to top Go down
Planejack737

Number of posts : 32
Location / Country : Chicagoland USA
Registration date : 2021-11-25

PostSubject: Re: NEXT SHOEI MODEL GUN 2023?   NEXT SHOEI MODEL GUN 2023? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2023 2:40 pm

Yes, you are correct. I did “Breakdown” and asked a friend to ask him through Facebook messaging. He in his typical polite fashion. responded in very short order. Without repeating what you said (Which is exactly what he said) he and his brother are rushing to complete the FG42 type 2. He said to stay tuned for a message very soon in regards to the next model, which he stated will please those that are awaiting the MP40. So, I’m very excited for Shoei to give their unparalleled touch of quality to that next model gun, it will be fun to finally see one done correctly. I just can’t think of a more iconic piece!
Back to top Go down
capuetz

Number of posts : 49
Location / Country : Tehachapi, CA, USA
Registration date : 2016-09-10

PostSubject: NEXT SHOEI MODEL GUN 2023?   NEXT SHOEI MODEL GUN 2023? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2023 5:30 pm

Looking forward to Shoei's version of the iconic MP40. Their quality and attention to detail is well worth the wait and also has given me time to set some money aside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEXT SHOEI MODEL GUN 2023?   NEXT SHOEI MODEL GUN 2023? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEXT SHOEI MODEL GUN 2023?
Page 1 of 1