MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best sites for modelgun accessories?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2555
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Best sites for modelgun accessories? Empty
PostSubject: Best sites for modelgun accessories?   Best sites for modelgun accessories? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:05 pm

****Originally posted by illuminati****

Just looking for accessories, biggest range available etc. Most places dont seem todo much else than caps and shells as accessories.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Best sites for modelgun accessories?   Best sites for modelgun accessories? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:06 pm

****Originally posted by claymore****

Dont think you will find anywhere that sells accessories for model guns, i dont think that any were made by the major companies.

Your best bet is to look at airsoft sites, some of the accessories for airsoft will fit a model gun and some may need a little modification.

I have a stock and a silencer for my 93R they fit fine but are for the airsoft version.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Best sites for modelgun accessories?   Best sites for modelgun accessories? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:06 pm

****Originally posted by illuminati****

Recon it'd be possible to get a silencer for an M725? Doubt it has a threaded barrel actually, so may need a bit of modding
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Best sites for modelgun accessories?   Best sites for modelgun accessories? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:08 pm

****Originally posted by Michalive****

Illuminati wrote:
Just looking for accessories, biggest range available etc. Most places dont seem todo much else than caps and shells as accessories.

Cheers

Outside Japan, the only possibility is Ebay.com! In Germany we have a Ebay-Style Website only for Weapons and Parts, Egun.de, where you can find sometimes Parts for Modelguns.

For example Marushin M16 Stock, Grip and Foregrip
http://www.egun.de/market/item.php?id=388900

You are from UK, perhaps modelguns.co.uk can help you! But as I know they would sell parts only when you are a customer.

I asked about shells for my former Hudson Madsen but the answer was, they sell shells only when I buy a Madsen from their website.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Best sites for modelgun accessories?   Best sites for modelgun accessories? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:08 pm

****Originally posted by Illuminati****

Yea their a bit lame like that, i really dont understand why they wont sell to anyone but gun customers. It cant be profitable for them, they seem to refuse a lot of business.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Best sites for modelgun accessories?   Best sites for modelgun accessories? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:09 pm

****Originally posted by radback****

Try http://www.modelguncollector.co.uk/
They don't have problem to sale parts, even if you didn't bought them a gun before.
Excellent contact on e-mail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best sites for modelgun accessories?   Best sites for modelgun accessories? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best sites for modelgun accessories?
Page 1 of 1