MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

modelgun sites

Go down 
AuthorMessage
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2554
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

modelgun sites Empty
PostSubject: modelgun sites   modelgun sites Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:23 pm

***Originally posted by claymore ***

I am losing track of links to sites that have been posted on the forum, so if this site has already been posted then my apologies and mark delete this post if i am repeating what is already known.

This is a pretty good site mainly in Japanese but with enough english to get the idea across and it is updated regulary. loads of variations of modelguns so gives you a great idea of what is out there, no vid though.

http://homepage3.nifty.com/nkoinuma/menu.htm

Another for the Uk guys they have blank firers and a few modelguns at times. They have MGC MP40 fairly often as a lot of ww2 guys use the site, aint cheap though as you might expect.

http://www.milweb.net/classifieds/class2.php?type=16
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

modelgun sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: modelgun sites   modelgun sites Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:23 pm

***Originally posted by mark ***

No, claymore it's always a good idea to check to see if everyone has seen certain interesting modelgun websites,modelgun-shops etc. So, it never hurts to post modelgun links..The link that you provided is an excellent modelgun site that the owner is quite proud of (for good reason too!) in fact, he has emailed me in the past about his site and he is a very nice guy!

As for the milweb site, that exchange site makes me sick with jelousy as even though Britain has some rather nasty gun control that is getting worse monthly(heck,where isn't it?)you still can have deactivated real submachineguns! I know that we can have real live machineguns in the U.S. but only in certain states and only after loads of paperwork, background checks,fingerprints,$200 dollar tax 90-120 day wait for the paperwork/transfer/approval and the actual cost of the gun itself! And my state is one of the prohibited states! So, the closest that i can get to a real full auto firearm is a modelgun!
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

modelgun sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: modelgun sites   modelgun sites Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:24 pm

Oh,

Here's another Japanese modelgun store just to look at : http://www2.g-com.ne.jp/~bow/heizou_bros/modelgun.htm#hgun_tanaka

It's in Japanese of course, but it still looks good.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

modelgun sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: modelgun sites   modelgun sites Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:25 pm

***Originally posted by claymore ***

Good site, even though its only in Japanese its good to see what you might be able to get hold of.

This is probably a stupid question to ask you as you must know every modlgun site thee is but have you seen this one:

http://www2t.biglobe.ne.jp/~ohige/index.htm

They have a lot of new models on the site very quickly. I just wish there ws a way of ordering from these non english sites.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

modelgun sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: modelgun sites   modelgun sites Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:25 pm

Hi claymore,

Although, i have actually seen the "club Michille" before and it may look as like i have seen all of the sites out there trust me, i haven't seen them all! They are a great place to look at to get an idea of what's available out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

modelgun sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: modelgun sites   modelgun sites Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

modelgun sites
Page 1 of 1