MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My collection

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sharp
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

Number of posts : 229
Location / Country : The Swedish Kingdom
Registration date : 2008-09-10

My collection Empty
PostSubject: My collection   My collection Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:43 pm

Thought i'd post some pics of my modelgun collection Smile

My collection 13207273.th
From top left to bottom right:
RMI Colt 1911 full-metal, Tanaka USP Heavyweight, Marushin "Dolphin" M9 Heavyweight, Keystone Arsenal Colt 1911 full-metal, Haw San SigSauer P220 full-metal, Academy/Minicraft Luger P08 plastic kit (unfinished)

My collection 23218998.th
LS Nambu mod. 14 plastic kit, Marushin Colt Combat Commander plastic kit, Marushin "Göring's Luger" full-metal kit, Tanaka Tokarev full-metal, KSC Beretta 93R ABS.

My collection 33230775.th
Kokusai Smith and Wesson M36 full-metalm Kokusai Smith and Wesson M19 full-metal, Kokusai Smith and Wesson M29 full-metal, Kokusai Smith and Wesson M36 full-metal, MGC Smith and Wesson M19 full-metal, Kokusai Colt Python full-metal, Marushin Smith and Wesson M586 plastic kit, Kokusai Smith and Wesson M29 full-metal.

My collection 43243300.th
Marushin UZI full-metal, Hudson STEN full-metal, MGC Ingram MAC-11 ABS(?)

My collection 53254766.th
MGC Remington RS31 ABS(?), Izmash factory built AK-74M dummy rifle, Marushin Colt XM-177E2 full-metal kit.

I think that was all i had? I want more Smile
Back to top Go down
DOC
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
DOC

Number of posts : 234
Location / Country : Not so Great Britain
Registration date : 2008-09-07

My collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My collection   My collection Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:42 am

Nice collection 2sharp ...but man does that M29 look like it was laid by a golden goose Very Happy

personal choice of course but a bit of lighly abraisive polish and plenty of elbow grease will sort that out

Thanks for sharing

DOC
Back to top Go down
2Sharp
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

My collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My collection   My collection Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:20 am

DOC wrote:
Nice collection 2sharp ...but man does that M29 look like it was laid by a golden goose Very Happy

personal choice of course but a bit of lighly abraisive polish and plenty of elbow grease will sort that out

Thanks for sharing

DOC

I know! It is kinda wild... i've been meaning to sell it for some time so i've just let it be as is.

But if i keep it it'll definitely get rid of that gold color. Maybe it is time for me, finally, to explore the adventures of turning gold/yellow modelguns black? Smile
Back to top Go down
Ozguns
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Ozguns

Number of posts : 333
Location / Country : Perth, Western Australia
Registration date : 2008-08-21

My collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My collection   My collection Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:51 am

Very nice collection!
And it might have answered a question or two about the manufacturer of one of mine.

We need more members to post up their collections!
Back to top Go down
2Sharp
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

My collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My collection   My collection Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:12 pm

Ozguns wrote:
Very nice collection!
And it might have answered a question or two about the manufacturer of one of mine.

We need more members to post up their collections!

Thank you!

Come on now, give us all the details on that!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ozguns
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Ozguns

My collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My collection   My collection Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:55 pm

Do you mean details on which one of mine can now be identified?

This one..........

My collection Python01

Does yours have the end of the bullets cast in the end of the cylinder, as shown in this pic?

My collection Python02
Back to top Go down
DOC
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
DOC

Number of posts : 234
Location / Country : Not so Great Britain

My collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My collection   My collection Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:15 pm

Yep thats the kokusai "New Colt Python " .357 Magnum

DOC
Back to top Go down
shazhib
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
shazhib

Number of posts : 323
Location / Country : Tokyo, Japan

My collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My collection   My collection Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:56 pm

Agree.
Kokusai Colt Python 6 inches...difficult to get one in new condition here now.

Is both single and double action working properly? This model is known as action problem.

shaz
Back to top Go down
Ozguns
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Ozguns

My collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My collection   My collection Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:21 am

Mine is missing the ejector, so it is only a decorator gun for me at this stage.
Back to top Go down
2Sharp
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

My collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My collection   My collection Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:58 pm

Ozguns wrote:
Does yours have the end of the bullets cast in the end of the cylinder, as shown in this pic?

Wow, very nice... mine is the regular cylinder, i must say that judging from your picture it looks pretty darn nice Smile

No wonder this is a fun hobby, there are so much to learn Smile
Back to top Go down
Ozguns
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Ozguns

My collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My collection   My collection Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:26 am

It's just a bummer that mine doesn't have the ejector plate on the cylinder, so it wont crank the cylinder around.

When I bought mine, it was new from the shop, but no box and missing that one part, so it was cheaper.
It was also yellowish in colour, so I removed it with some very fine steel wool, I think it was.
Now it looks so close like stainless steel.
Back to top Go down
2Sharp
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

My collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My collection   My collection Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:28 pm

I can understand that, i've got a few modelguns that i need to try to find spare parts for. Been messing with my Marhusnin UZI from time to time, i need a new pistol grip/lower receiver for it. I also have a few Kokusai revolvers that needs servicing.

But it is much more fun to plan buying new modelguns then repair old ones Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My collection   My collection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My collection
Page 1 of 1