MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My old Collection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
libkiz

Number of posts : 5
Location / Country : england
Registration date : 2010-11-09

My old Collection Empty
PostSubject: My old Collection   My old Collection Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:22 pm

Hi guys, this is my old collection, a MGC 1911 , MGC Luger and a Nakata Browning Hi Power. The Browning still has the original box. I have had these models since i was a teenager, im now 42. How much could i expect to get for the set if i were to sell?

They are a MGC Colt 1911 all metal construction and in full working order, 3 solid brass dummy cartridges & no box. A MGC Luger all metal construction and in full working order, 4 solid brass dummy catridges. Finally a Nakata Browning Hi Power, all metal construction and in full working order and complete with the original box. The MGC 1911, even if i must say so my self is a real cracking model. I can still remember vividly as a seventeen year old and still living at home with my parents the day it finally arrived, i waited months for it. I ordered it from overseas. The Luger and the Browning are also cracking bits of kit, but dont have the same appeal as the 45 does (for me atleast)

My old Collection Th_100_0728

My old Collection Th_100_0727

My old Collection Th_100_0726

My old Collection Th_100_0725

Last edited by Cerwyn on Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Details and descriptions added ... Cerwyn)
Back to top Go down

My old Collection
Page 1 of 1