MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MGC modelguns for sale - US based

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ljerr2
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 571
Location / Country : Iowa, USA
Registration date : 2008-11-26

MGC modelguns for sale - US based Empty
PostSubject: MGC modelguns for sale - US based   MGC modelguns for sale - US based Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:57 am

Hi.
It pains me, but I need to thin out my model gun collection. I am offering the following models for sale and will entertain offers:
1. MGC Chicago Thompson - new in box $625. Beautiful and a prize of my collection. Will sell with all parts to convert to Military configuration for $725.
2. MGC Military Thompson - new in box $450. Also very beautiful. Will sell with all parts to convert to Chicago configuration for $675.

Both of the Tommy's are not the painted versions that came out. These have a beautiful finish. I believe the Chicago is a 2006 or 2007. I think the Military is a 1992 or so. Both only stored for collection.

3. MGC Colt M4A1 Black heavyweight - new condition with spare mag and extra carts. $600.
4. MGC Colt M4A1 Black heavyweight - used, but excellent condition, with spare mag and extra carts $500.
For the buyer of the M4's, I have many spare parts available - bolts, extractors, ejectors, chambers, etc.

5. MGC Colt .45, real wood grips, heavyweight, extra shells, NEW in box $250.
6. MGC Colt .45, real wood grips, heavyweight, used but excellent condition $200.
For the buyer of the .45's, I have spare parts for them as well - mag, barrels, extractors.

I can email pictures to anyone who has serious interest. Feel free to PM any questions. Thanks.
JL

Last edited by ljerr2 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ljerr2
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 571
Location / Country : Iowa, USA
Registration date : 2008-11-26

MGC modelguns for sale - US based Empty
PostSubject: Re: MGC modelguns for sale - US based   MGC modelguns for sale - US based Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:19 am

Updated prices and offering to sell additional parts for the Tommys.
Back to top Go down

MGC modelguns for sale - US based
Page 1 of 1