MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Y.T Corp. Colt 25?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mortimer
Mortimer

Number of posts : 35
Location / Country : Croatia
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Metal Y.T Corp. Colt 25? Empty
PostSubject: Metal Y.T Corp. Colt 25?   Metal Y.T Corp. Colt 25? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:39 pm

Here is the beautiful and famous small Colt: www.modelguns-worldwide.com/colt_25.htm
It says "Metal Y.T Corp." - but what is that? Is that another modelgun brand? Because I haven't seen it in Smootik's (much appreciated) lists of manufacturers.
Oh, yeah, on the bottom of that page which I linked is this photo: www.modelguns-worldwide.com/images/pocketholst3.jpg
Now, I would like to buy that version, chrome + wood. It's irresistibly beautiful and super-cute. Anyone knows anything about that exact version...? I would even consider buying it as the real gun. Because it's at half way between real gun and toy anyway. Wink Thanks.
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

Number of posts : 1823
Location / Country : Poland
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Metal Y.T Corp. Colt 25? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Y.T Corp. Colt 25?   Metal Y.T Corp. Colt 25? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:09 pm

YT is the same as WaShan:

WaShan (Taiwanese company) also: HwaSan, FS Toys, YT (Yun Tai Plaything)
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net/modelgun-history-f47/washan-hwasan-yt-fs-toys-t1974.htm
Back to top Go down

Metal Y.T Corp. Colt 25?
Page 1 of 1