MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Y.T Corp. metal modelguns?

Go down 
+3
denisonsmock
8ace
2Sharp
7 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sharp
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

Number of posts : 229
Location / Country : The Swedish Kingdom
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Y.T Corp. metal modelguns? Empty
PostSubject: Y.T Corp. metal modelguns?   Y.T Corp. metal modelguns? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:27 pm

Is Y.T the same as Wa Shan/Haw San?

Found this:
http://modelguns-worldwide.com/tokarev_tt33.htm

Please note the disposable cartridges... i must say that only because they are disposable makes me need to buy that TT...

Any full-metal modelgun, in black color even,. makes me happy... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2555
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Y.T Corp. metal modelguns?   Y.T Corp. metal modelguns? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:36 pm

Very interesting Very Happy i can't see any of the usual Wa shan markings on it Question

Are those disposable metal or plastic Question

8ace
Back to top Go down
denisonsmock

Number of posts : 178
Location / Country : Taiwan
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Y.T Corp. metal modelguns?   Y.T Corp. metal modelguns? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:46 pm

Yes that is a Hawsan TT33.
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Y.T Corp. metal modelguns?   Y.T Corp. metal modelguns? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:05 pm

Very nice Smile As I have a full metal WaShan Beretta Dolphin I'd reckon this Tokarev should be a cracker of a modelgun

Disposable cartridges have cropped up in conversations here before as they have clear benefits (no tedious cleaning and re-loading for a start cheers ) but at £0.40 each they sound very expensive for regular firing.

I know these particular ones are for a Semi-Auto pistol but I'd happily fire 150-200 rds in Automatic models in a session. £80 up in smoke Question Shocked affraid Ermmm, I think I'd rather buy caps at £0.03 each and clean my brass cartridges to be honest Shocked

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
2Sharp
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

PostSubject: Re: Y.T Corp. metal modelguns?   Y.T Corp. metal modelguns? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:15 pm

Yeah, kinda expensive when compared. Pennywise me had the idea that the disposables could be reloaded after fired...

Maybe to be used 2-3 times? I really have no clue, figured it'd be worth a try.

Anyway it is some cool shit! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Y.T Corp. metal modelguns?   Y.T Corp. metal modelguns? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:23 am

2Sharp wrote:
Yeah, kinda expensive when compared. Pennywise me had the idea that the disposables could be reloaded after fired...

Maybe to be used 2-3 times? I really have no clue, figured it'd be worth a try.

Anyway it is some cool shit! Very Happy

I'm trying to get hold of some disposables direct from Taiwan to try. There's no point asking Jay at Modelguns-Worldwide as I didn't buy my WaShan Dolphin off him but if they make a 9mm x 19mm disposable that'll replace P220s I can get some for the UZI I bought off him.

I was under the impression they were a fire once and throw away cartridge but I'll let you know if I manage to get some.

Back to top Go down
denisonsmock

PostSubject: Re: Y.T Corp. metal modelguns?   Y.T Corp. metal modelguns? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:48 am

The TT33 is a very smooth pistol, just as good as a MGC or better. I was impressed when I picked one up; I'd recommend it to all collectors.
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Y.T Corp. metal modelguns?   Y.T Corp. metal modelguns? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:13 am

denisonsmock wrote:
The TT33 is a very smooth pistol, just as good as a MGC or better. I was impressed when I picked one up; I'd recommend it to all collectors.

To answer 2Sharp's question, would you know if the disposable cartridges are re-loadable at all please Question

Back to top Go down
2Sharp
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

PostSubject: Re: Y.T Corp. metal modelguns?   Y.T Corp. metal modelguns? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:53 pm

I so want a bunch of new modelguns.... but i just don't have the cash right now....

It is so frustrating!!!! Very Happy

So many hobbies, so many gadgets, so little money!!!

Last edited by 2Sharp on Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kickback
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
kickback

Number of posts : 339
Location / Country : UK.Cambridgeshire
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Y.T Corp. metal modelguns?   Y.T Corp. metal modelguns? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:54 pm

so its a hawsan tt33 Crying or Very sad ,what a shame i was hopeing that this was another modelgun maker who was going to bring us lots more full metal modelguns Very Happy Very Happy ,but it does look rather good though doesn't it Wink Wink

Kickback
Back to top Go down
denisonsmock

PostSubject: Re: Y.T Corp. metal modelguns?   Y.T Corp. metal modelguns? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:49 pm

Cerwyn wrote:
denisonsmock wrote:

To answer 2Sharp's question, would you know if the disposable cartridges are re-loadable at all please Question

No. All disposable are useless after using. I did ask the question myself when I bought My SigP220. You would have to purchase re-usables.
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Y.T Corp. metal modelguns?   Y.T Corp. metal modelguns? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:35 pm

denisonsmock wrote:
Cerwyn wrote:
denisonsmock wrote:

No. All disposable are useless after using. I did ask the question myself when I bought My SigP220. You would have to purchase re-usables.

Thanks denison' If the single use disposables are cheap enough they'd be worth considering but I personally think that the £0.40 each asking price by Modelguns-Worldwide is far to expensive. As I mentioned previously, I can fire up to 200 through one gun in one session... that'd be £80 Shocked affraid
Cleaning and re-loading isn't that laborious to warrant that sort of spending. Maybe if a modelgun was used outside for a Reenactment battle or for film work where spending hours looking for spent cartridges wouldn't be practical (or much fun either Rolling Eyes ) disposables might be worth it.

£0.15p each or therabouts would be a much more attractive option, I would certainly be looking at them then

Back to top Go down
tain669

Number of posts : 12
Location / Country : Los Angeles Calif.. U S A
Registration date : 2012-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Y.T Corp. metal modelguns?   Y.T Corp. metal modelguns? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:35 am

I was looking at the site but couldn't find any contact info for them.I am interested in the Auto Mags
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

Number of posts : 1823
Location / Country : Poland
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Y.T Corp. metal modelguns?   Y.T Corp. metal modelguns? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:26 am

Sadly modelguns-worldwide close a few years ago.

WaShan/YT products are now distributed by PFCGUK, you might want to check with them:
http://www.plugfirecapgunsuk.com/index.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y.T Corp. metal modelguns?   Y.T Corp. metal modelguns? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Y.T Corp. metal modelguns?
Page 1 of 1