MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MGC M725 Carbine Strip Problems

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

MGC M725 Carbine Strip Problems Empty
PostSubject: MGC M725 Carbine Strip Problems   MGC M725 Carbine Strip Problems Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:59 pm

POST BY shooterMCgaven

Hello,

As some of you know I have recently purchased a MGC M725 Carbine. I have had it for a few weeks and I finally have the caps loaded and I am ready to go, however, I wanted to field strip the gun first to make sure that I will know where to clean when I am done. I attempeted to pull a small pin out of the reciever in order to field strip it, but the pin wont exit the gun. The pin only comes out slightly before stopping at the end of the hole. I hope you guys will be able to help me fix this problem.

Thank you in advance, shooterMCgaven MGC M725 Carbine Strip Problems Icon_smile

ps:if you would like to see pictures of the pin that I am mentioning, please IM me.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

MGC M725 Carbine Strip Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: MGC M725 Carbine Strip Problems   MGC M725 Carbine Strip Problems Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:00 pm

Post by Mark

shooterMCgaven wrote:
Hello,
As some of you know I have recently purchased a MGC M725 Carbine. I have had it for a few weeks and I finally have the caps loaded and I am ready to go, however, I wanted to field strip the gun first to make sure that I will know where to clean when I am done. I attempeted to pull a small pin out of the reciever in order to field strip it, but the pin wont exit the gun. The pin only comes out slightly before stopping at the end of the hole. I hope you guys will be able to help me fix this problem.
Thank you in advance, shooterMCgaven Smile
ps:if you would like to see pictures of the pin that I am mentioning, please IM me.
Ah,
The MGC M725 (and the M4) doesn't like to be disassembled for some reason all of mine have been very tight just like your example. In fact, I have to use a plastic rod to get the pin pushed out far enough to separate the upper receiver from the lower. (just don't push the pin all the way out of the lower) Make sure that the hammer is cocked and the selector is on semi before disassembly is attempted.
These have rather tight component fit.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net

MGC M725 Carbine Strip Problems
Page 1 of 1