MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works

Go down 
AuthorMessage
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2554
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works Empty
PostSubject: h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works   h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:24 pm

*** Originally posted by matt21 ***

Hey , I am a new member here at this fourm I came from the hobby of airsoft and would love to get started in modelguns or blowback replicas simply beacuse they feel more real shot one at a friends house. But, n.eways back to the point I been looking at the H&K USP by tanaka works but, only found 2 dealers redwolfairsoft which sells the cheap kinda and modelguns.co.uk which i have no idea about are there any more good sites i have no idea about or the h&k usp is rare or whats the deal i only found 2 websight with it . Please guys help me learn more about these kinda things like the websight and such.

your new friend matthew
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works   h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:25 pm

*** Originally posted by rizzo ***

Dude, use some full-stops

www.gunsnguys.com do the USP at an attractive price. I cannot reccomend them more- excellent service

EDIT-WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works   h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:25 pm

by the way i am from the u.s lol
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

*** Originally posted by claymore ***

matt21, Hi and welcome, all the sites that sell modelgun related stuff already have links on this forum, you might have to do a bit of searching but they are there.

rizzo has given you one but dentrinity are another and have a pretty good selection under there collectors page. If you are in to airsoft then you should know about den.

There is another in the UK modelguncollector.co.uk but modelguns has more stuff and gets all the new stuff in.

The USP is a great model and loads has been said about it already on this forum. So do some reading mate and you will find the best places to buy and reports on the guns.

One more thing for the guys in the US some guy on ebay who looks like they are based in japan is selling rounds for modelguns with a link to his japanes auctions, prices look good and could be a good place for you to get spares and rounds. Type in marushin for your search and you will find him.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works   h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:26 pm

*** Originally posted by mark ***

Welcome to the forums,matt21! Seeing as rizzo was not going to say it Matt, you might also try Dentrinity: http://www.dentrinityshop.com/pl_collector2.jsp?cid=COL&bid=MGUN

They are an excellent source and i have bought a few modelguns and accessories from them and they are fast delivery wise. That's great that you want to try modelguns but, being in the U.S. the caps are a constant problem as they are hard to find here as they are not legal to mail via USPS etc. So, if you are going to shoot these modelgun very much you might try to score a good supplier of caps first.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works   h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:26 pm

so mark what cap store would you suguest getting well buying from beacuse the usp take 5mm pfc caps
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works   h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:27 pm

also .......do u have to have the orange tip painted on beacuse if you do that s*cks
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works   h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:27 pm

Matt21, you might try this guy: http://uniquecanes.com/new/Main_Mp40.html

He seems to carry the caps fairly regulary so, he might be a good source. Myself, i don't have a good source for the caps as i have collected all that i need over the last few years and i really don't shoot them as much as i did in the past and i shoot them rarely in the spring/summer as i can go out and shoot the real thing. But, in the winter when the snow is flying and the temperature is down there, i shoot my models far more..I might have some other sources to try as i am constantly searching for new supply sources for caps to make these modelguns fire. Now as for the orange muzzle markings they are required to be on the gun by federal law for importation they are easily removeable with carburator cleaner so don't get any near the orange muzzle paint or you just might remove the paint accidently
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works   h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:28 pm

Well . this is what i deciede to do is order 2 usp from dentrinityshop.com and buy 2 cases of extra carts which brings 15 in both or 4 boxes den i am order 5mm pfc caps from uniquecanes like 5 boxes is that a good deal it almost like 550 $
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works   h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:28 pm

is there anything else i have to buy for my first prop guns
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Matt, about the only thing that i can think of is light grease for the inside of the cartridges and the slide rails of the H&K. Other than that, i guess, the caps andcartridges are the most important accessories to have as both the cap and the cartridges go fast...Also, when cleaning your modelguns have some baking soda,hot water and vingar handy to clean the parts with after shooting the gun. Cleaning the modelguns is a time consuming hassle but, if you want to enjoy shooting them for a long time, clean the modelguns and the cartridges after shooting them. Warning: don't leave the aluminum Tanaka "bullets" in the vingar cleaning solution for very long as it will corrode the "bullet" and dis-color them rapidly so, don't leave them in long just a few seconds will do.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works   h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:29 pm

Quote :
Well . this is what i deciede to do is order 2 usp from dentrinityshop.com and buy 2 cases of extra carts which brings 15 in both or 4 boxes den i am order 5mm pfc caps from uniquecanes like 5 boxes is that a good deal it almost like 550 $

Man, if i was spending $550 on my first modelgun, i think that i would spend it on like the all metal and wood Hudson M1 Thompson from Dentrinity for $485. True, you would not have any caps or extra cartridges for the money that you would be spending but, you would have an all metal modelgun with 6 cartridges and maybe you might have enough for a couple of boxes of caps after all is said and done...
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works   h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:29 pm

so your saying 2 usp isnt worth is are there any good i was thinking one usp but i dont really know i was looking at the m4a1's and the assualt rifles look good but i only want 2 good pistols i dont know lol
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

well, the USP's are great and i have one, but i just am not really a modelgun pistol fan as they are mostly (due to Japanese law) made out of plastic and sometimes they can't handle the firing abuses like an all metal modelgun will. Also, $550 is alot of money and i was just suggesting an alternative for you to think about. I don't mean to say that the Tanaka USP isn't a great pistol it's just that they are know to break small parts over time..But, it's your money and your decision alone to make...
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works   h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:30 pm

i think i am just going to buy one and if i really like it buy another one money isnt a worry for me .
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works   h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:30 pm

i see there have a cheaper viseron of the usp its lighter to is it as good as the heavy weight ?
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works   h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:31 pm

The Tanaka USP is a great modelgun and they are a good introduction to the modelgun world if you load the cartridges correctly and clean it after shooting them. That's nice that money isn't a concern for you I think that you will like the USP as much as i like mine. There is a cheaper version of the Tanaka USP:the ABS version ( the version that i have) this is of course, lighter than the HW versions and it seems to be the more popular version too.

Spare cartridges and a spare magazine (if you can get one too) is a good idea. The cartridges where for a long time, very hard to find and now you can get them from a few more sources.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works   h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:31 pm

*** Originally posted by garyforce ***

hey matt21

Quote :
i think i am just going to buy one and if i really like it buy another one money isnt a worry for me

i like this statement ! welcome to modelgun syndrome !

this is a rather serious illness you have developing in the earlystages however do not be alarmed .... the cravings do subside with the assistance of money ! ....and infact seeing as money isnt a worry ..i recomend you get as many modelguns as you can as quick as you can Very Happy

this is the only sure fire why to combat modelgun syndrome ! Very Happy

i also like mark will say get your hands on a thompson SMG .... and a colt 1911 ...... everyone should have these Very Happy
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works   h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:32 pm

*** Originally posted by john ***

Well, if $ is not a concern, there is basically no limit of choice.

- All Tanaka pistols : USP, SIG226, G17, G18
- All zinc cap pistols : Marushin M712, Hudson Nambu, Marushin Automag,
- All Kokusai zinc revolvers
- All zinc dummy pistols : Marushin P08, Baby Nambu
- All other famous models : M1911, Hi-Power, P38, PPK/S, M84, M92F, M1910, TT-33, S&WM439, M10, M19, M29, M36, M586, Python, Lawman, Desert Eagle, M93R, Derringer, Colt.25, Enfield, Woodsman, VP70, CZ75, ......

Sorry, I only know handguns
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works   h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:32 pm

how bout this sucker with a usp

http://www.modelguns.co.uk/hit_man_xm177.htm
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works   h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:33 pm

That looks cool matt, but that is far more than i would want to spend..But, i think that equipping a Tanaka USP with a suppressor might not be possible with out some custom mounts as the barrel isn't equipped with threads to mount one.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works   h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:33 pm

i dont want the slincer i want the gun ? who said i wanted a slincer for the usp i just want that hitman xm17 and the usp
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Sorry matt, i misunderstood what you where trying to say there..But, like i said, that XM177 is far more than i would like to spend even though it is awesome. But, hey, if you can afford it, that's cool! That's what's great about these modelguns they have so many choices to choose from. (kind of like airsoft.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works   h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

h&k usp 9mm heavy weight by tanaka works
Page 1 of 1