MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marushin ENFIELD "Police" Version

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11073
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Marushin ENFIELD "Police" Version Empty
PostSubject: Marushin ENFIELD "Police" Version   Marushin ENFIELD "Police" Version Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:04 pm

Post by shazhib

Here is Marushin's Enfield, shorter barrel version "Police".
Enfield model was sold by Marushin in both regular Mark II and Police before in ABS and HW. Mark II was reproduced couple time, even having a kit version, but this Police never be in Kit (or very limited production). The gun maybe little bit light, because of it's side. Function in both double and single action, needless to say, snapped frame to load the rounds.

Marushin released just recently in HW material with wooden grip.

Marushin ENFIELD "Police" Version P1010039

Marushin ENFIELD "Police" Version P1010040-3

Markings on a right side
Marushin ENFIELD "Police" Version P1010042

Close up view from left side. Metal parts are made from zinc alloy, don't like the contrast of black and natural color of HW material matching
Marushin ENFIELD "Police" Version P1010043-1

Marushin ENFIELD "Police" Version P1010045-1

A ring at the bottom of grip end.
Marushin ENFIELD "Police" Version P1010047-1

Marushin ENFIELD "Police" Version P1010048-2

Marushin ENFIELD "Police" Version P1010049-2

Barrel looks flat and sharp. One of my favorite view of this gun
Marushin ENFIELD "Police" Version P1010051-2

Marushin ENFIELD "Police" Version P1010053-1

Thanks.

S
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11073
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Marushin ENFIELD "Police" Version Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marushin ENFIELD "Police" Version   Marushin ENFIELD "Police" Version Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:05 pm

Post by jim

Hello~~

Not only the colour of the grips are light - it's more softer than the old ones as well (the same case here on the recently released M1/M2 Carbine airsoft in which M1's wood stock is more dark and hard...)

I'd been struggling as to whether should I take up this one again or to wait for the re-release of the 4" model...I think I'll wait...

Now on the new "STGA"...frankly I don't know what it stands for as well...but one thing I'm certain (almost) is that this is a new association set up by Marushin so they can set their own standards - looks like Marushin is determined to go strong on modelguns again so let's wait and see...

This is similar to certain makers left "ASGK" & setting up another "self-regulatory" association "JASG" and we see some JASG makers such as KSC & Kokusai with "JASG" sticker on the boxes of their modelguns instead of "SPG"...it seems "SPG" is no longer significant with Kokusai recently dropped the "JASG" altogether...

It was rumoured that now all the Kokusai modelguns are made abroad (namely Taiwan) so it makes self-regulation not so important anymore isn't it (as long as they don't go too far).

Finally a wild guess on "STGA" - "Safe Toy Gun Association"?
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net

Marushin ENFIELD "Police" Version
Page 1 of 1