MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Different AR-15/M16 modelguns?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2554
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Different AR-15/M16 modelguns? Empty
PostSubject: Different AR-15/M16 modelguns?   Different AR-15/M16 modelguns? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:47 am

*** Originally posted by madmike ***

As I really like the AR-15/M16 assault rifle I am curious what modelguns are available. Of course I know the current models from MGC and Marushin, but I found that on the internet:

http://www.mmjp.or.jp/uncle/nagamono.htm

Sadly I can not read the text, but there are some great pics showing modelguns. There are also AR-15 versions like the GAU-5/A SMG of the Air Force or a COMMANDO (XM177E1). Are those custom guns or did MGC manufacture them in the past?

That's a pretty interesting site. Seems like there was a factory assembled Marushin M16A1 available, using the lighter bolt of the later kits:

http://www.mmjp.or.jp/uncle/mr0122.html

If I could read Japanese ...

Thank you!

Greetings

MadMike
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Different AR-15/M16 modelguns?   Different AR-15/M16 modelguns? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:48 am

*** Originally posted by kickback ***

Hi Madmike,

Thats a good site you have stumbled on,it looks like a "for sale" modelgun site.I'm not sure on all of the models shown here but the xm177e1 commando was definately made by MGC as i own one .
I must say there are also a few more models there i would like to get my hands on,its a shame there arn't any sites like this here in Europe or the UK

Kickback
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Different AR-15/M16 modelguns?   Different AR-15/M16 modelguns? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:48 am

*** Originally posted by mark ***

Hi MadMike,

Thanks for the link, there are some good pictures of rare modelguns there! The Hobby Fix (HF) M16 series is an all zinc construction series that replicate the M16 as close as Japanese law allows and they have the price tag to prove it! MGC,Marushin etc. have over the years made several versions of the AR 15/M16 weapons system. So, i am sure that just about all of the Stoner designed AR's have been represented at some point in either Model or airsoft guns.

Kickback,

Francky1958 can, i am sure, get any of the modelguns on that list for you if you ask him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different AR-15/M16 modelguns?   Different AR-15/M16 modelguns? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Different AR-15/M16 modelguns?
Page 1 of 1