MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :)

Go down 
+4
Sommarkatze
JatiMatic
ljerr2
Pydracor
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pydracor
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 169
Location / Country : Germany
Registration date : 2008-09-10

My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :) Empty
PostSubject: My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :)   My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 1:00 pm

So I finally got my hands on a Shoei FG42 version 2 and even though, I have sold or traded away most of my modelguns, this has immediately got a special place among my favorites in the collection!
Extremely awesome replica of an extremely awesome gun Very Happy

We rebuilt an old house for almost 1.5 years (that project was pretty much hell, should you plan on doing something like this, a word of advice: don't!) and I was able to make one of the rooms my "hobby-cave / airsoft-collection-museum-room".

It's almost finished, just a workbench and slim lockers on each side of the large showcase are still missing.
I'm pretty happy with how it turned out and yeah... admittedly a bit proud silent so I'm posting pics of the room in a few forums Laughing
Let me know what you think Smile

My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :) Airsofthobbyraumstandwuj2y

My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :) Airsofthobbyraumstandkfjib

My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :) Airsofthobbyraumstand9rkdw

My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :) Airsofthobbyraumstandm1jgv

My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :) Airsofthobbyraumstandy6k1o

My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :) Airsofthobbyraum03c0kry

Parts and accessoires in the lower half of both Ikea showcase-cabinets:
My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :) Airsofthobbyraum04nhjjk

And the Shoei-area:
My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :) Airsofthobbyraumstandnbkvz

Disclaimer: Of course, everything in that room is legal and according to german law, the showcases are locked, so is the door to the room.

Last edited by Pydracor on Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Stage Armament Solutions likes this post

Back to top Go down
ljerr2
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 571
Location / Country : Iowa, USA
Registration date : 2008-11-26

My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :)   My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 10:58 pm

Wow! What a Face
That is really, really cool.
I have a very modest collection compared to yours!!!
Back to top Go down
JatiMatic
JatiMatic

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2013-07-16

PostSubject: Re: My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :)   My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2019 2:42 pm

Very neat collection. I like the way you display the guns.
Back to top Go down
Sommarkatze
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
Sommarkatze

Number of posts : 168
Location / Country : Sweden.
Registration date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :)   My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2019 6:23 pm

Wow! Amazing! I hope you have a lock on the door thats a goldmine!Wink

Wonderful collection! Smile Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
lampwick
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
lampwick

Number of posts : 359
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :)   My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 2:29 pm

That is just showing off. Shocked I'm going to kick the dog now. BTW. Have you got the 1st pattern FG42?
Back to top Go down
Pydracor
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :)   My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 10:11 pm

Thanks a lot everyone! Smile
Sorry, if it came across too much as showing off lampwick Neutral I probably should tune it down a bit when posting those pics in forums...

How can I tell, which pattern the FG42 is? Or do you mean Type1 / Type2? Wink
Back to top Go down
lampwick
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
lampwick

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :)   My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 11:12 am

Early pattern with slanted grip and metal butt stock.
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net/t2594-fg42-type-1-review
Back to top Go down
Brough2
Brough2

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2017-02-03

PostSubject: Re: My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :)   My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 1:42 pm

Trust me when I say that you're not showing off Mad
That's one hell of a cool collection buddy.
Is that a WE XM177e2 below the M14?
Brough
Back to top Go down
Pydracor
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :)   My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 7:03 pm

Thanks for the kind words Brough2 Wink

Yep, that's a WE XM177E2. Would rather have something like a Vipertech, bot those are sold with "fantasymarkings" only here in Germany Crying or Very sad The WE is decent enough for now Smile

Ah yes, so you meant a Type 1 @ lampwick Smile
No, I only have the Type 2 shown in the pics. I do like it slightly better than the Type 1, as for me, there can never be enough wood on a gun Wink Also, because the Type 2 had a few design-upgrades compared to the Type 1, especially the straight grip (I know, the slanted grip was meant to be more comfortable when firing while dangling from a parachute, but obviously it didn't work out quite as well as they intended Very Happy)

Forgot the pics of the fourth side of the room, added those to the post above.
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1234
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :)   My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 7:23 pm

That is absolutly awesome, i am green with envy that you can display like that, its more like a shop. Amazing!
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

Number of posts : 1823
Location / Country : Poland
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :)   My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 7:10 pm

"Little" should be in quotation marks, not "museum" ;-D

Space... the final frontier...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :)   My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My little "airsoft museum", including (unfortunately very few) modelguns :)
Page 1 of 1