MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

INTRODUCTION - Hi Folks!

Go down 
+2
oozlum
Arkansas Magraw
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Arkansas Magraw
Arkansas Magraw

Number of posts : 14
Location / Country : England
Registration date : 2020-03-05

INTRODUCTION - Hi Folks! Empty
PostSubject: INTRODUCTION - Hi Folks!   INTRODUCTION - Hi Folks! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2020 2:44 pm

Hi Folks,

Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself really. My name is Alex, I'm from Scarborough in Northern England. I was advised to check this place out by John from Plugfirecapgunuk and joined a few months ago. I have spent a lot of time reading the posts and history and stuff and would like to congratulate the moderators and members on creating a fantastic forum and resource site for modelguns.
I used to be quite active in the Vintage Star Wars collecting scene and helped set up a forum called TantiveXI aimed at providing information and history and educating folk. This page is that but for modelguns, so well done guys, really awesome.

Like, I'm guessing all of you, I like guns What a Face  Have done most of my life and have collected replicas of some degree since I was a kid. I'm a fan of the action of guns and the way they work so modelguns really tick the box for me. I first discovered modelguns about 15 years or so ago and couldn't believe I hadn't seen them early, as it happened I actually already already owned a couple of western ones but had no idea what they where. Since then I've been picking them up as and when money and girlfriends allow and have amassed a small collection really mixed with various other replicas etc.

I've posted a page of my collection to give you an idea....

THE WAR ROOM

Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and hopefully when time allows I will post more bits and maybe a few reviews or something.

All the best

Alex
Back to top Go down
oozlum
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 152
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2019-12-08

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION - Hi Folks!   INTRODUCTION - Hi Folks! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2020 5:50 pm

Hi Alex, I’m a fairly new member myself, but have made good use of this forum. Stephen
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1238
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION - Hi Folks!   INTRODUCTION - Hi Folks! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2020 5:30 pm

welcome to the forum, i love the man cave INTRODUCTION - Hi Folks! 2740960407
Back to top Go down
JohnnyV
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
JohnnyV

Number of posts : 552
Location / Country : Cambridgeshire UK
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION - Hi Folks!   INTRODUCTION - Hi Folks! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2020 1:22 pm

Hi Alex !
John from PFCGUK here, welcome it is a great place!
Enjoy the hobby and let me know if you need anything Smile
Back to top Go down
Cwitan

Number of posts : 3
Location / Country : California, United States
Registration date : 2020-09-20

PostSubject: Question for Alex   INTRODUCTION - Hi Folks! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 4:04 am

Hey Alex,

I'm new here too Smile Btw, you collection is insane! Super cool stuff you got in that war room. So were did u get most of the MGC guns? Do you have a supplier?
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2555
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION - Hi Folks!   INTRODUCTION - Hi Folks! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 10:38 am

Welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION - Hi Folks!   INTRODUCTION - Hi Folks! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCTION - Hi Folks!
Page 1 of 1