MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You can't buy replicas on EBay US (from overseas)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dave1

Number of posts : 32
Location / Country : Italia
Registration date : 2018-01-23

You can't buy replicas on EBay US (from overseas) Empty
PostSubject: You can't buy replicas on EBay US (from overseas)   You can't buy replicas on EBay US (from overseas) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2022 4:59 pm

Hello, learnt it the hard way. I was just thinking how a lucky boy I had been to won an MGC walther P38 in apparently good condition (here link: https://www.ebay.it/itm/294649336504) at an accepted proposal of US $ 90 (starting price was $ 99,99), the seller had shipped it the day after from Colorado with Fedex, it had reached Ebay Global shpping center in Kentucky in a few days, was going to be processed for expedition overseas then.......                        
Undeliverable - Item restricted at Global Shipping Center Shocked
They sent no communication about the actual reason but you can guess why Sad
Luckily Ebay refunded me while - it seems - item has not been returned to seller.. Neutral
So, now I know that Pitney Bowes doesn't ship replicas: if they had shipped it with Fedex directly to my address, I'd have had a better chance to receive it - and the shipping rate would have been more or less the same.
Oh well, Hope I' ll get another chance closer to home. Smile
That's all, folks
Back to top Go down
Pydracor
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 170
Location / Country : Germany
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: You can't buy replicas on EBay US (from overseas)   You can't buy replicas on EBay US (from overseas) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2022 8:48 pm

Hi dave1, what kind of MGC P38 are you looking for?
I'm offering an old MGC/RMI P38 on a german gun auction site at the moment: https://www.egun.de/market/item.php?id=14703112

Let me know if you're interested, got quite a few of those old MGC/RMI replicas.
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1238
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: You can't buy replicas on EBay US (from overseas)   You can't buy replicas on EBay US (from overseas) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 11:19 am

Unfortunatly restrictions everywhere on replicas have caused a huge problem and here in the Uk its probably the worst. Ebay Uk does not even allow replicas guns to be sold and ordering from abroad is now a huge risk.

SunHill999 and dave1 like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You can't buy replicas on EBay US (from overseas)   You can't buy replicas on EBay US (from overseas) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You can't buy replicas on EBay US (from overseas)
Page 1 of 1