MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hudson M1A1 Thompson ***Originally posted by Claymore***

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Hudson M1A1 Thompson ***Originally posted by Claymore*** Empty
PostSubject: Hudson M1A1 Thompson ***Originally posted by Claymore***   Hudson M1A1 Thompson ***Originally posted by Claymore*** Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:32 am

Finally i got to do some vid of this model, this is a model i have had for some years now and never been able to get it to work. The problems with it have been well discussed so i wont repeat them, this one has 8ace's steel bolt in it which makes a huge difference (cheers 8ace) and the det pin has screw lock glue on it as you can see it fires fine there is however still one problem and thats the magazine, they really are way to weak and allow rounds to pop up which causes jams. you can play areound with the mag lips and get it working with a full mag but it does not last long before the rounds start popping out and jamming up, i found that if i kept the mags down to around 12 13 rounds i could fire fine anymore and the first few rounds would pop out (and i have already cut the springs a bit). So if anyone can come up with a better mag that works i will be the first to buy.

Hudson M1A1 Thompson ***Originally posted by Claymore*** Th_HUDSONTHOMPSON

Click here to View: https://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v627/claymore/?action=view&current=HUDSONTHOMPSON.mp4

Claymore

Last edited by Cerwyn on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net

Page 1 of 1