MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chrome/ Inox Models

Go down 
AuthorMessage
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2554
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Chrome/ Inox Models Empty
PostSubject: Chrome/ Inox Models   Chrome/ Inox Models Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:03 pm

*** Originally posted by interceptor ***

Hi everyone,

I've heard the Chrome/ Inox models weight less than the black models. Do any modelgun brand do 'HW" Chrome/ Inox version or do I have no chance to find one of these with the same weight than a black one ?
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Chrome/ Inox Models   Chrome/ Inox Models Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:03 pm

*** Originally posted by spencerman ***

From what I have read on other threads, yes the chrome models do weigh less than the black ones. The reason seems to be that they have problems making the HW versions silver, due to the way that they produce the HW plastic, therefor the silver models are the standard weight versions. It seems the only way that you can get a silver model gun is to either go for the lightweight version abs, a metal version (gold originally) and polish off the gold finish to give you silver, or buy a Han San/Wa Shan model which is full metal and not gold plated, giving you the choice of black or silver. Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Chrome/ Inox Models   Chrome/ Inox Models Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:03 pm

Yeah it helps, thx for the reply ^^

These Wa Shan guns, do they weigh heavier than the regular silver modelguns ? or is it the same ?
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Chrome/ Inox Models   Chrome/ Inox Models Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:04 pm

*** Originally posted by illuminati ***

Their full metal, so what do you think? lol
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Chrome/ Inox Models   Chrome/ Inox Models Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:04 pm

*** Originally posted by spencerman ***

Yeah, they are fairly heavy, and pretty solid and realistic feeling too. Not too sure how many different silver versions they do, or where the best place to get them is, but I know for sure that they do a silver Beretta 92, and a Sig P220, and a PPK and maybe others too. Check out the section on them in the reviews section, there are some pretty nice pics on page 5 courtesy of John.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

*** Originally posted by illuminati ***

usual places stock them, dentrinity etc and they do quite a few models, but not as many as the other manufacturers do, most people dont like them as much due to their inferior markings (not as clear etc) but to be honest, a full metal version for around the same price as a plastic version, beats it pretty good.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Chrome/ Inox Models   Chrome/ Inox Models Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:05 pm

Thanks guys ^^

hehe, yeah I guess they do. I just got sure their metal models weigh around like the real ones. That's all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chrome/ Inox Models   Chrome/ Inox Models Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chrome/ Inox Models
Page 1 of 1