MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who can tell me about RMI model guns?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2554
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Who can tell me about RMI model guns? Empty
PostSubject: Who can tell me about RMI model guns?   Who can tell me about RMI model guns? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:32 pm

*** Originally posted by banjoe ***

They seem to bee fairly decent quality. What years were they made and where? Thanks
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2554
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Who can tell me about RMI model guns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who can tell me about RMI model guns?   Who can tell me about RMI model guns? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:32 pm

*** Originally posted by mark ***

Hi banjoe,

The Replica Model Incorporated all zinc modelguns (Handguns) seemed to be mostly made by MGC with some Kokusai some Hudsons and very few CMC's depending on the year. In the 1960's they where mostly CMC's, MGC's and perhaps some Kokusai's..In the early 1970's they seemed to be mostly MGC with few Hudson's and Kokusai's. The all zinc handguns started to dry up after 1972 due to changes in Japanese law. Now, this is where the production dates/laws etc don't match up as far as all zinc blued modelguns (handguns etc ) are concerned..Some all metal zinc/stamped steel-blued-modelguns where obliously made after 1972 and 1977 when their manufacture was prohibited for the Japanese home market. So, where these made just for export purposes or, where these just left overs that they continued to sell outside of Japan? MGC MP40's,Sterlings, RMI .45's etc..
Back to top Go down

Who can tell me about RMI model guns?
Page 1 of 1