MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pre VCR Panic Buying Part 1... Denix AK47

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Pre VCR Panic Buying Part 1... Denix AK47 Empty
PostSubject: Pre VCR Panic Buying Part 1... Denix AK47   Pre VCR Panic Buying Part 1... Denix AK47 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:12 pm

Post by richard jones

First of my pamic buys before the Bastard VCR has arrived and it aint that bad realy Pre VCR Panic Buying Part 1... Denix AK47 Icon_wink

A friend has been admiring my guns for a while now and been pestering me to sell some-NO WAY Pre VCR Panic Buying Part 1... Denix AK47 Icon_evil

Anyway just picked up a Denix Ak47 for him(bloody hope he still wants one Pre VCR Panic Buying Part 1... Denix AK47 Icon_sad )and was quite surprised to be honest as a lot of mixed reactions when it comes to Denix guns.

Ok its not a patch on my old Hudson Ak47 but seems quite solid and heavy-hell im sure the solid mag weighs as much as the gun itself Pre VCR Panic Buying Part 1... Denix AK47 Icon_lol Pre VCR Panic Buying Part 1... Denix AK47 Icon_lol

Does the important bits-cocks and dry fires,can be partly stripped and the mag(allbeit solid)can be removed.A lot of skimping has been done to keep costs down i guess and make manufacturing easier-rear sight doesnt lift etc,front sight has no blade and the front top hand guard cannot be removed either can the clearing rod,no butt trap either.

Plus points is that original "real steel" mags and bayonet fit Pre VCR Panic Buying Part 1... Denix AK47 Icon_smile Pre VCR Panic Buying Part 1... Denix AK47 Icon_smile

Interestingly throught the entire guns the only STEEL parts are the 2 screws that hold the butt to the rifle Pre VCR Panic Buying Part 1... Denix AK47 Icon_lol Pre VCR Panic Buying Part 1... Denix AK47 Icon_lol

So overall for the money i dont think that bad and if i didnt own a Hudson AK47 i probably would be happy with this as unlike a welded up new spec deact it "works" and a lot cheaper than a PFC gun.

Just hope now my friend pays up Pre VCR Panic Buying Part 1... Denix AK47 Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Pre VCR Panic Buying Part 1... Denix AK47   Pre VCR Panic Buying Part 1... Denix AK47 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:14 pm

Post by Phobus

How much did you pay for it Richard and where did you buy it ?

I get the feeling some dealers may be letting them go cheaply rather than get stuck with items they cannot sell come 01.10.07 .

I agree they look and feel pretty good for the money . I wonder if the Thompsons are as good ? Would love to see a few pics of one .

Regards

CARL
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Pre VCR Panic Buying Part 1... Denix AK47   Pre VCR Panic Buying Part 1... Denix AK47 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:14 pm

Post by richard jones

Bought it used with some other bits although it looks as new.
Not sure what dealers are asking for them but i would think prices will drop between now and 1/10.

Always wanted one but couldnt realy afford a deact Thompson or justify paying for a PFC one seeing as i dont fire them but have been given a good deal on the 2 different Thompsons even though i cannot afford them i realy had no choice so they should be arriving next week.
Was a bit peeved realy as to why they just didnt do 1 model with the parts to convert it to either.
What im hoping to do is sell the military version with straight mag and handguard then try to source a straight mag and handguard(or make one)for the gangster version i will be keeping Pre VCR Panic Buying Part 1... Denix AK47 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre VCR Panic Buying Part 1... Denix AK47   Pre VCR Panic Buying Part 1... Denix AK47 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre VCR Panic Buying Part 1... Denix AK47
Page 1 of 1