MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kokusai XM177E2 hybrid Airsoft - modelgun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2555
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Kokusai XM177E2 hybrid Airsoft - modelgun Empty
PostSubject: Kokusai XM177E2 hybrid Airsoft - modelgun   Kokusai XM177E2 hybrid Airsoft - modelgun Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:56 pm

*** Originally posted by madmike ***

just stumbled into this eBay auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kokusai-superweapon-xm177e2-rare-cap-springer-airsoft_W0QQitemZ330012911168QQihZ014QQcategoryZ31686QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It seems to be an early Kokusai BB Airsoft - modelgun hybrid. Maybe someone knows details ...

Sorry if this is too off-topic. I just canĀ“t keep my hands off those AR-15s, especially the Carbines ...
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Kokusai XM177E2 hybrid Airsoft - modelgun   Kokusai XM177E2 hybrid Airsoft - modelgun Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:56 pm

*** Originally posted by mark ***

MadMike,

Since this is more of a modelgun than an airsoftgun it really isn't off topic..I have seen the M16A1 version of the this Kokusai before but, I was un-aware of the XM177E2 version. It is cool looking and it would be cool to have! The system that it features is interesting to say the least..The airsoft components are under the forward hand guards and they work off of the moving bolt (I believe) All-in-all, a cool system! A Cap firing, cartridge case ejecting/"BB" shooting model/airsoftgun! I have also seen an (MGC I believe) S&W M39 like this in which it had a "scope" that had an airsoft gun in it too..Much like the Shooter One set-up.

AR-15's/M16's not a bad addiction!
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Kokusai XM177E2 hybrid Airsoft - modelgun   Kokusai XM177E2 hybrid Airsoft - modelgun Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:56 pm

*** Originally posted by claymore ***

Yep this looks like an interesting model, however someone else posted a model similar to this and there was vid of it firing and to be honest it did not look that good, that said i dont think it was a kokusai model so this could be a lot better. for the price i think i would buy it anyway.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Kokusai XM177E2 hybrid Airsoft - modelgun   Kokusai XM177E2 hybrid Airsoft - modelgun Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:57 pm

*** Originally posted by doc ***

Yes this is the Kokusai "superweapon series" I`ve used the M16 version before and its quite a complicated little setup going on in there.
Yes the cartidge ejection is supposed to re-cock the airchamber for firing the bbs, however I seem to remember mine used to fire and eject ok but without enough pressure to cock the air piston so firing off bbs was limited. Saying that the exit pressure of the bbs was pretty minor too and in truth did limit the effectiveness of the cartridge ejection.
Spare cartridges are almost impossible to find although I think its the same carts used in all Kokusai "long guns"
The gun is a little "plasticy" too.

cheap enough at that price though .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kokusai XM177E2 hybrid Airsoft - modelgun   Kokusai XM177E2 hybrid Airsoft - modelgun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kokusai XM177E2 hybrid Airsoft - modelgun
Page 1 of 1