MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MGC Plastic firing luger p08 instructions wanted.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnnyV
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
JohnnyV

Number of posts : 552
Location / Country : Cambridgeshire UK
Registration date : 2009-08-24

MGC Plastic firing luger p08 instructions wanted. Empty
PostSubject: MGC Plastic firing luger p08 instructions wanted.   MGC Plastic firing luger p08 instructions wanted. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:57 pm

Can anybody paste these up please as about to do a strip and keep reading its a bit of a tough one:) so instructions/exploded diagram would help a lot:0

cheers

Last edited by JohnnyV on Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling as usual :))
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

Number of posts : 1823
Location / Country : Poland
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: MGC Plastic firing luger p08 instructions wanted.   MGC Plastic firing luger p08 instructions wanted. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:03 pm

Manual and disassembly instructions with photos:
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net/modelgun-reviews-f4/mgc-p08-abs-version-t2118.htm

Let me know if you need a better quality of manual photo (don't have scanner) or other help with P08.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyV
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
JohnnyV

PostSubject: Re: MGC Plastic firing luger p08 instructions wanted.   MGC Plastic firing luger p08 instructions wanted. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:43 pm

Thanks Smootik

I now remember reading you review Embarassed its exactly what I needed!!! But old age is creeping up on me and completly forgot about it!!
Is there any way to link reviews to the instructions section?

There is now so much info on here (a lot of it from you:))
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

PostSubject: Re: MGC Plastic firing luger p08 instructions wanted.   MGC Plastic firing luger p08 instructions wanted. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:00 pm

Glad to be of help :-)

Instructions can be linked with reviews by making a post with a link. Usually Cerwyn does it for other categories, catching these and putting references where needed, but anyone can.

When posting reviews I wondered if manuals and disassembly instructions should go in separate posts, but in the end I prefered to keep it all in one place. Links would help for sure :-)
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

PostSubject: Re: MGC Plastic firing luger p08 instructions wanted.   MGC Plastic firing luger p08 instructions wanted. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:06 pm

Johnny, could you inspect internal parts (bolt!) that show wear&tear and take pictures?
This could give another reference point to understand longevity of this design.

BTW - make sure you are not tired when you work on disassembly, and that you do not hurry things :-) I'm sure you already know that well, from experience. I just remembered that every time I was so excited to disassemble something right away after picking it up from the post in the evening, things tended to go not as they should ;-)
Back to top Go down
DOC
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
DOC

Number of posts : 234
Location / Country : Not so Great Britain
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: MGC Plastic firing luger p08 instructions wanted.   MGC Plastic firing luger p08 instructions wanted. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:56 pm

The ABS Lugers either split their barrels ( continued force on the det pin inside ) or the rear of the toggle assembly can split away although this latter one is not a huge issue as the gun still holds together because of the metal supports inside ( its only a cosmetic thing )

DOC
Back to top Go down
JohnnyV
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
JohnnyV

PostSubject: Re: MGC Plastic firing luger p08 instructions wanted.   MGC Plastic firing luger p08 instructions wanted. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:12 pm

Smootik wrote
Quote :
BTW - make sure you are not tired when you work on disassembly, and that you do not hurry things :-) I'm sure you already know that well, from experience. I just remembered that every time I was so excited to disassemble something right away after picking it up from the post in the evening, things tended to go not as they should ;-)

MGC Plastic firing luger p08 instructions wanted. Dsc00310
oops... to late lol!
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

PostSubject: Re: MGC Plastic firing luger p08 instructions wanted.   MGC Plastic firing luger p08 instructions wanted. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:27 pm

:-D You're good!

DOC: thanks for useful input :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MGC Plastic firing luger p08 instructions wanted.   MGC Plastic firing luger p08 instructions wanted. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MGC Plastic firing luger p08 instructions wanted.
Page 1 of 1