MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:57 am

MGC CAR-15 PART 4 (English Translation)

Part MP40 processing chamber (2002.7.26)

<BLOCKQUOTE>Initially refused, but, this time no new videos. The reason is because the cart is damaged. Processing chamber was successful once, and durability problems occurred using the cart. Thus, even an improved processing scheme based on the following in mind now because it is the point in advance of possible failure cart, thank you as you read. (The text below, before it was created Dearimasu failure Cart Please understand that point.) </BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>Last, but every bill presented to improve, because there is no tried Marushin MP40 spare parts for a proposed diversion of the chamber, the report will be processed, so I really do.
(Incidentally, when the check directly to stock parts for Marushin said, "Please Wait" and the reply was, I ordered through the shop, was able to obtain easily mighty. Is a little strange.)
Initially it was thought easier to encounter various problems and try to actually start with very hard.
Again, to divert part of the model is entirely different from that recognized the difficulties fairly again.
The work was essential to have an electric drill and a vise. The rest is just nasty (laughs). Real work over six hours. Work would be better to avoid the summer (story experience) </BLOCKQUOTE>

1 Around a fixed length
<BLOCKQUOTE>MP chamber for about 1 mm longer than the original because, shaved paper.
Note that the bolt is cut (loading gate) is. </BLOCKQUOTE>

2 Adhesion of two fixed projections
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Car15a5
<BLOCKQUOTE>The original, so projections are provided for fixing bolts to come off the side chamber, a similar process must be provided for the MP.
Referring to the original size, ABS adhesive cut parts from junk parts for the ABS glue. Size, where both respond in kind bond together. Include ABS, so you can fix it as much, and not very severe positioning needs. </BLOCKQUOTE>

3 Expansion of the chamber loading gate 3
<BLOCKQUOTE>
This is just nasty.
This model looks like we dropped in a chamber inside the tip about 1 centimeter of the bolt.
Therefore, the loading gate Orijinaruchanba (up to around 1 cm depth from the entrance) has been expanded considerably.
But MP chamber, in part, from just being cut is very shallow Fidinguranpu must equal the entire milling込Manakere. But to me there would be any simple machining lathes and milling alone at an electric drill. And there are only rocks and thin-diameter drilling.
The hike will start working but he still is. During times Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Car15a4 Set in the middle chamber body can process, making sure the relationship between the bolt and continue working. Way out of the extractor can process simultaneously.
2 hours to struggle. Finally completed.
There are still a few spots where the interference bolt closure, the judge will become familiar with their own.
The area has Fidinguranpu is fairly uneven, over the paper easily, you can Gomakashimashita grease (which is already very Gessori at this point.) </BLOCKQUOTE>

4 Ditoneta fixed
<BLOCKQUOTE>
No one had trouble here.
MP has a projection for the four chambers inside are fixed in a manner sandwiched Dito Dito there.
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Car15a3 Around the front of the protruding length is fine (the bolt) and have come up is to use the combined cart P220 and M16, this projection falls on a tip, can be inserted into the chamber as a whole.
So, I decided to cut the bolt protrusion from the union enters cart.
I have again used the electric drill is quite hard too. Hindsight, maybe I should use削Ri取Re and chisel.
And the conclusion is called, it fails. Stripping and protrusions can be inserted without problems until the cart is coalescing around this time of the projection length is shorter becomes fixed Dito sweet.
At this potential is out of the impact of the percussion Dito. Reluctantly gave up this way (crying).

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Car15a2

But then tried the Marushin P38 Dito method of fixing.
This model is a metal holder Dito (Faiaringupinhoruda part name) sandwiched between, and inserted into the barrel in the state has adopted a way to screw potatoes. If this method can be fixed without a projection for Dito fixed inside the chamber.
Immediately, a rusty red from the worn-out and try P38 for holders, but somehow he is likely feeling pretty tight.
For both purposes, and we, at this rate it will not work moves forward, shaves off all remaining fixed-projection chamber with grim determination.
I think that can be set if the holder to clean smooth interior chamber after削Ri取Tta protrusions, it becomes fixed by the holder itself Wrong sweet one, leave it rough machining state purpose.
On top of that, try inserting the holder. Coalesce into a cart in the state. As I hit the tip holder, you need to shorten the length of the holder can not be inserted.
Because it is pretty tight relationship with the holder of the chamber is fixed Dito short of confidence and also be all right, but I had cut the holder in a little nervous while Kon Kono. Chamber set up for about half the length of the holder, re-insert cart union. Apparently, at this time seems to be a breath of relief issues (interim break.) At this point, over 5 hours (getting tired of equivalent). </BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE>Even now and consider taking advantage of the locking projection in the chamber was shortened, as well as its projection, MP for the chamber because there is quite thick, and place three or four chambers (on the same circumference) 2.5-mm drill holes, I think it was better to present the methods used to secure the screw Dito potatoes. Standing before regret. However, in a fixed way to the genuine one because it is not likely to cause trouble and keep the shock of firing is enough. </BLOCKQUOTE>

5 Ditoneta
<BLOCKQUOTE>The first is simply to divert the MP I was supposed to cut for Dito, that changed the way Dito fixed, we have by Dito itself naturally needs to be changed.
Dito for the MP for thicker than P38, and a holder for the same model is incompatible.
So, out of the junk box failed to adjust some of Dito, once confirmed Tiles, among them the short M39 chose to try this because it would fit and for what length.
Set machined holder, inserted into the chamber. As expected, Dito is a fixed point to this as well but was relieved not be located in the center Dito had set a little awry.
This point is whether the tolerance and try to determine the actual set itself (again, tired sloppy.)
However, the length of the survived because it seems just fine Dito. </BLOCKQUOTE>

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:25 pm

MGC CAR-15 PART 5 (English Translation)

6 operation confirmation test
Chambers that improve a little bit thin compared to Orijinaruchanba, plastic tape wound on the set itself. Feeding the cart confirmation union.
I was worried about the impact of Dito and contoured Fidinguranpu little and turned to the side, apparently not seem to be a problem.
We tested the powder to set fire to the cart immediately cap.
It is only from only three in the semi-continuous firing is successful. Originally intended purpose, the road has been secured to barrel straight through the gas chamber, you can see from the muzzle of the gas jet in the firing of a single.
At this point, more than six hours after starting work. Not much energy to fire bullets and expected number of tests carried over to later full-fledged blaze.

7 fire facts

Another day, I tested using the cart's ignition combined with the first problem mentioned. 10 offers from cart, but was fired in semi-suspicious, so I reviewed was the sound of heavy firing abnormally large while a whopping P220 thousand cuts Orimashita warhead section of the cart. The remaining cases only part of the screw, otherwise the tip of the state remaining in the chamber.
Development and 2. Stopped firing at this time. The warhead of the original P220 cart is thin material, and that was pretty embezzle, and overlapped with pliers because it was modified warhead section deformation during firing of the last several Jamuri to the very weakened hit by an intense inner and suggested the idea of corruption. Some try to get something instead of a warhead section 9 Miriruga materials, this will be reluctant to quite so thin. When the ignition of gas through beautifully, but was fired while I'm sorry I let the sound is off.

8 irresponsible idea
Some may come up, so I called the alternative, I will say. However, in practice himself says that success is no guarantee that it will not not try at all, please understand that we will not compensate me, so you even do anything.

(1) PFC processing diverted Cart
Marushin M16 for PFC is still available if the new cart. End of the case, if the cut is narrowly focused much narrowed neck portion, should be able to load a magazine of this size model. The development also think you can force a cap Blowback. You can double the cap should be no problem when it comes to it. After feeding and durability. What worries me in a shorter tip durability. PFC for the handgun is not all right I think it survives cart・・・average thickness. P220 durable tip than I think is quite cart. It is feeding it and, after a cut and polished into a beautiful, if a problem in the chamfer around the hole in the reamer also is・・・penetrate the Dito. Dito length is slightly longer than the CP impression. More processing chamber as I can keep the original proposal.

(2) CP and the diversion of magazine models Cart
CP magazine just for this model can not be used, I think that can be used in the processing unit. I do not even fit in kind, impossible not know how much effort you would not think. That way you can leave the M16 for CP cart. (Later, CP tried to put this model to the magazine model. It is very hard to enter if you can not. That is where the fix might be fewer.) However, the adjustment of the lip position and magazine cutouts may be necessary for the catch. Moreover, because the longer the length of the cart, Orijinaruchanba (before regulatory unconfirmed) is no problem if I, MP in the chamber will be in contact with the holder of the Dito, Dito must devise a way of fixing I will have. Instead of a fixed chamber, the feeling of having to think about how to fix the barrel.
Marushin PFC magazine and I think it can work as well in the combination of the cart.

(3) a combination of original cart Orijinarudito
Ditoneta of the specification Burobakkumoderu gunpaper has provided gas to the depression in the tip pool. Embed this part from the tip of the pin length 7,8 shove millimeters as the firing pin. On top of that, the depth of the drill diameter of 5 mm or 7 mm in the bottom of the original cart穿Chimasu 3,4 mm holes. Set caps to the bottom of this cart powder, can be used to set Dito firing pin, what can not revive a powder specification Opunditonetamoderu cap? The problem is that if only that were the thickness of the bottom of the cart would be obtained if a sufficient amount of recession. Have you ever been someone to come up so easily? I think I can say the same for stainless steel and sterling・・・.

9 Some corrections, supplements, And More
I've reviewed last Sun Gun pulled out an old magazine, it turned out that there are many things to correct and supplement, listed below.
The first model is the name of the command and CAR15 M15 then I have revised and very much "M15 Komandosabumashingan" It seems that was the official product name. But now it cares.
Our model has been started and it sold in 1975, become the prototype of the M16 model is said to be released around 1973. The number of sales the previous year According to the article 20, M16A1 model, M16E1 Ding total of 100,000 commands our model and model 3 model! Is that it was nearly sold. A substantial number of exports went about (which appears well-made Hollywood films. Among the "Full Metal Jacket" is famous) and I think, that it was only sold in Japan there is still considerable quantity I think when it comes to. As sales continued in use for some time after the paper was developed gunpowder gunpowder caps, and you look at the time of publication, "Using explosives from 6" paper, etc. It enters the disclaimer. The end of the model kit! Price 8,500 yen! I will buy it now! (With delays・)
This model is as good as the model gunpaper decent reputation, has published a photo of blowback to the post about looking at a good clip too. But now the paper is not available for gunpowder been better if the display model at best, I would not have gotten any that are equivalent to plant the seeds of my closet as it was. Irasshaimashitara been left to those who live helplessly, once the challenge is to try Why not? This cart-related problems (I think), and a full recovery, but it did not go, yet when the first operation was moved quite smoothly. Proposed several alternative (idea irresponsible) whether and do you want to work really well do not know, as is Even with anyway, because it is a mass of metal, but worth a try at a certain I think. To ..., please do not become angry but junk!

2003・12アップ 2003.12 up
Emergence of a long time. The name was corrected several times in the last report model, the official product name "CAR 15 Komandosabumashingan" pattern of the correct answer. Finally neat Some time, "Haikyapa" Thanks to the continued folding the MGC's out of print, which ignited a new crown that doubles as a means. Again adjusted for the length of the face around the bolt and including Ekisuto Dito. Eject most of the problems was poor when the last fire. At first, I was thinking just power shortage, due to weak retention in the face bolts cart recently had to think again, according to the SP Ekisuto slightly enhanced. In addition, the tip is set Ekisuto Ekisuto deep grooves (nails) increased the amount of protrusion. By increased retention of these carts, now can expect reliable ejection.
Also, Dito is adjusted a little bit longer. It is simply intended to prevent misfire. Cart cart and used the last M16 P220 cart Cart coalescence. Possible to use a new one, taking care that the previous damage from happening. The problem was a little trigger. Would have worn contacts for parts of Russia and was set to trigger shear may fall even occasionally pulling the trigger. This is a semi-reliable operation can not be expected. Once, junk spare parts (which you previously) but this does not fire at all that there is a full turn a blind eye ^ ^. The way that was broken blue Chajinguhandoru obtained事Naki spare parts replaced because there was junk. Probably because it had become brittle part of a hit. I get the chance, "Custom Shop Degozai" Do let's ask for a custom. Adjusted at the end of a street, firing into the polymer prepared from 20 to cart. At this point, because it was not yet adjusted to the length of the Dito, misfire occurs 20 times in development. Blaze but strong. 20 offers from again, so long to try one more millimeter Dito. This is a misfire occurs in about one eighth time. Ejection failure occurs even in the middle of the next 20 (>_<) development. Naka Naka (-_-Wink formidable. However, compared to operating level is very high on the stage before the adjustment. "This is the last" many times I offer a challenge from the cart 20. But I fell down from the first two, the remaining 18発Ki Reina was decided to automatic fire. I was happy once the fire exit. Edit these movies, some of fire plug in the last 18. If you look at the movie know, better than I thought coming off the gas. Rust in the barrel (which is also a steel pipe inserted鋳込Ma) take a more vigorous gas smoothly if you have not touched the inside of a hassle, but would then erupted. At the firing cycle without early and no later. The catalog from the past and was 700 per minute. Body weight class (mostly zinc alloy prepared to deal), just bolt the comparatively mighty is the perfect lighter recoil is light. The movie also raised the quality level where it became a 1.6 mega Note (this is overkill (・・Wink). Selling model, so much I wrote before, I fear you have some people in the fine. The internal structure is completely original and different, so real pro might be shunned, it is very interesting in this well-conceived structure. Full Auto, especially when the same movement that is effectively an open bolt and a great idea. MGC say the heyday of the model to feel the greatness and splendor of. The previous model, but it's impossible restrictions, if available after the model of regulation is possible. But you rarely see the auction. While many pre-fire model there is only good in powder form, paper is expensive and fortunately it's not enough. If you are interested, get assigned to the restore, and enjoy the fire is doing?

Last edited by Cerwyn on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:31 pm

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:47 pm

MARUSHIN COLT GOVERNMENT HWCF

マルシン製HWセンターファイアガバメントの巻
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusin-gn45-oldcp-181216_00011Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusingm005

マルシン製HWセンターファイアガバメントの巻

【概要】
<BLOCKQUOTE> マルシン製のキットモデルです。
 マルシンのプラ製ガバメントには以前、サイドファイアのものがありましたが、これは作動面ではあまり芳しくなかったようですね。
 私も以前所有していましたが、1マガジン問題なく7連射できたという記憶はありません。
 後退量不足と不発、それにジャムと、常に何がしかトラブルに見舞われ、結構欲求不満が高まるモデルでした。
 ベースとなった鈴木製作所のガバメントは評判が良かったので、かなり期待して購入したのに思惑と異なり、あまりいい印象は残っていません。

それが、いつの間にやらHW(ABSもあり)センターファイアにリニューアル。
 カートリッジもリアルサイズセンターファイアPFC。
 噂によれば、かつてのサイドファイアモデルなど足元にも及ばない絶好調モデルに生まれ変わったとか。

以前から入手したいと考えていたのですが、なかなか機会に恵まれずイジイジしていたところ、今回ようやくキットモデルをゲットすることが出来ました。
 完成品もいいけれど、やっぱりキットで一から自分の手で組み上げるのが楽しいですね。
 これで、快調ならば最高なんですけど・・・。
 と、思って始めた結果は、・・・最高です!!
</BLOCKQUOTE>

【外観の印象】
<BLOCKQUOTE> 一見、サイドファイアモデルとはなんら変わらないように思えます。
 聞けば、外見上の相違点は無いとのこと。
 ただ、記憶にあるサイドファイアモデルはバレルがほんの少し突き出していたように思うのですが、今回のモデルは面一となっています。
</BLOCKQUOTE>

○色合い
<BLOCKQUOTE> マルシンのHWは、素材の関係か結構グレーぽい色合いをしていますが、これも同様。
 ところどころ湯じわがあり、気になる人はブルーイングか塗装が欠かせないでしょう。
 私は気にしませんけど・・・
(というかこの色合い、結構好きなのである)
</BLOCKQUOTE>

○ヒケ、バリ
<BLOCKQUOTE> スライドにはヒケは少ないように思いますが、フレーム、特に後端のハンマーピンやセイフティが集中する辺りはかなりヒケが目立ちます。
 また、キットですからバリもあります。
 スライドの下端には、感心するくらい綺麗
()にバリが立ってます。
</BLOCKQUOTE>

○エッジ
<BLOCKQUOTE> MGCのモデルに比べ総体的にエッジが甘いです。
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusingm45002 特に気になるのは、フレームのちょうどトリガーガードの前方。
 サイドのフラット面と下側の曲面との境が全くありません。
 ここは確かエッジが立っているのではないでしょうか。

</BLOCKQUOTE>

○グリップ
<BLOCKQUOTE> 最悪。
 てかてかした茶色い色をした、真にチープなグリップで恥ずかしくなるようなものです。
 これ、何とかしたいな~。
</BLOCKQUOTE>

○フレームサイズ
<BLOCKQUOTE>Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusingm45001 これは詳しい方に聞かなければ気が付かなかったのですが、マルシンのモデルは以前からフレームのサイズがおかしいそうです。
 特に顕著なのが、前後長が短いこと。
 ちょうどグリップしたときの、トリガーから人差し指と親指の股の間までの距離です。
 そのため、サイドから見た際、本来ほとんど見えないはずのハンマーの付け根の辺りが見えてしまいます。
 MGCのモデルと比べると一目瞭然。
 特に私、ハンマーのサイドを磨き上げたため、一段と目立ってしまいました
^^;
</BLOCKQUOTE>

○バレル
<BLOCKQUOTE> 外観ではないのですが、ディトネーターの固定方法が他のモデルとはちょっと違います。
 以前は、イモネジで固定する方法でしたが、このモデルはバレルに押し込んであるだけです。
 でも大変固く固定されているようです。
 外す場合は、マズルから細い金属棒を入れ、ディトにあてがい、ハンマーで叩き出すしかないとのこと。
 よほど必要に迫られなければ行わない方が無難でしょう。
</BLOCKQUOTE>

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusingm45005Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusingm45006Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusingm45007Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusingm45008

【組み立て】

○外装
<BLOCKQUOTE>Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusingm45003Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusingm45004 

まずスライドとフレームの平面だしとバリ取り。
 塗装もブルーイングもするつもりはありませんが、目立つヒケだけは何とかしたいと思い400番でペーパーがけしましたが、案外深い箇所もあり、途中で投げ出しました
(^^ゞ。
 そのあとの処理は真ちゅうブラシで磨いただけ。
 ところどころ表面の質感が異なり、かなりみっともないですが、「手荒に扱われた戦中モデル」ということで良しとします(笑)
 なお、グリップだけは我慢できなかったので、黒のつや消し塗装をしました。
 イメージとしては「手垢で汚れた(お前の手垢は墨か?)」という感じです
(^.^)
</BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE> ハンマーはスパーが左右に広がったものなのですが、これが気に入らないので左右に飛び出した部分を削り取りました。
 その上で、サイドを磨き上げちょっとアクセントにしてあります。
</BLOCKQUOTE>

○マガジン
<BLOCKQUOTE> 最初、マガジンの抜き差しが大変固く、指が痛くなりそうでした。
 そこで、インナーシャーシ
(プラ製)とグリップフレーム内部をペーパーと真ちゅうブラシで研磨。
 指が入りにくいところは定規や割り箸に両面テープなどでペーパーを固定し、研磨します。
 しばらくすると、どうやら許容レベルまでになりました。
 といってもマグキャッチを押せば飛び出すというのはまだ無理で、抜き出すときはやはり指で引っ張る必要がありますが、軽く抜き出せるので問題はありません。
 結構同様な症状の方がいらっしゃるようですので、キットに共通する問題かもしれません。
</BLOCKQUOTE>

○エキストラクターのセット
<BLOCKQUOTE> Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusingm45011Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusingm45012
 最も困ったのは、スライド後端。
 なぜか末広がりに広がっています。
 後ろから見ますとスライドが台形に見えます。
 そしてここへ、エキスト(鉄製。立派、リアル、最高!)を差し込みますと、その開きが一段と大きくなります。
 もともと開き加減のところへ持ってきて、タイトなサイズのエキストを差し込むものですから、スライドがグッと外に逃げてしまうようです。
 ブリーチとスライドの接触面を中心に、エキストの入る穴をうがってあるのですが、そこにサイズぎりぎりの
(しかも微妙に形状が合っていない)エキストを差し込むので、どうしても無理が生じます。
 また、ブリーチとスライドががっちり接着されていれば大丈夫なんでしょうが、マルシンのブリーチはどうしたことか、どのモデルもブリーチ上面に申し訳程度接着剤をつけて固定してあるだけで、側面はほとんど接着されていません。
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusingm45014
 私は電動ドリルに円柱形のやすりをセットし、ブリーチのほうを削りましたが、ここは少し厄介かも。
 電動ドリルやリュ―ターを所有されている方は上手く作業できるでしょうが、それらがないと大変です。
 なにより、ブリーチは接着されており、外すのが面倒(やってみれば案外簡単に外せる)なので作業の難易度が上がります。
 エキストを削るのも一つですが、鉄製なので結構気合がいります。
 ただ、結果的にはそちらの方が楽かもしれません。
 エキストをセットしたあと、ブリーチとスライドの接触面に接着剤を流し込み、万力にはさみ、十分な時間を置き固定するという荒業もありますが、これは思い付きですのでうまくいくか分かりません。
</BLOCKQUOTE>Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusingm45009Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusingm45010
<BLOCKQUOTE> これ以外、問題はないでしょう。
 後は説明書に従って順序良く組み立てれば出来上がりです。
 途中リコイルスプリングのセット(やたら長くてクニャクニャする)や、スライドストップ(リンクの穴が逃げていく
(T_T))の挿入に戸惑うかもしれませんが、全て慣れの問題です。

カートは5発付いてきますので、これにMGCのCP45リアルカート2発を加え手動でフィーディングを確認。
 全く問題ないようです。
 エジェクトされたカートは全てほぼ同じ所に落ちていきます。
 全体の動きも大変スムース。
 結構期待が持てます。

</BLOCKQUOTE>

【発火】
<BLOCKQUOTE> 上にも述べましたように付属カートは5発。
 MGCの45リアルカートも使用できるのですが、CPはパワーが過剰気味なのでちょっと躊躇。
 今回は付属のPFCカートだけで発火しました。

好調さにはかなり自信があったので最初からビデオを準備。
 たまたま夜だったので、試しとばかり暗闇で発火。
 最初の5連射は途中1度バースト。
 2度目はバーストを恐れ、インナーをカートの先端まで押し込んだところこれは失敗、不発が発生。
 そこで3度目は付属のローディングロッドで所定の位置まで押し込むことで発火。
 これは大成功。
 4回目も同様。

暗闇での発火のためか、マズルからの炎が良く見えます。
 これはこのモデルといいますか、マルシンのセンターファイアPFCカートの特徴かもしれません。
 この直前にMGCのGM5(旧CP)を同様の条件で発火しましたが、マズルからの炎は微々たるものでした。
 おそらく、キャップ火薬の中心に穴をうがった炎とガスがストレートに抜けていくのがその原因かなと思います。
 以前ご紹介したCZ75もブローニングHPもマズルフラッシュは派手です。
 とにかくムービーをご覧下さい。
 5連射
(バースト1回)、2連射、5連射、5連射です。

途中、かなりフラッシュが見えていますが、何も特別なことはしていません。
 カート内にグリスとオイルを添付しただけですので誤解の無いようお願いします。
</BLOCKQUOTE>

【感想】
<BLOCKQUOTE> いやこれは見事なモデルです!
 発火していると分かるのですが、これは絶好調モデルですね!
 同社のベレッタも素晴らしいモデルですが、こちらも負けてはいません。
 もしかして、ベレッタより上かも。

重量はMGCのHWガバの方がありますので、手にくるリコイルでは劣りますが、反面、バランスに優れた滑らかな作動感を感じます。
 PFCカートの持ち味である、マイルドさがとてもいい具合に表れています。
 ガス抜けもびっくりするほど。

ただし、外観はMGCモデルにはとても及びません。
 全体の造形、エッジの鋭さ、ヒケの度合いはまったく勝負にならないでしょう。
 ディスプレイモデルを求める方にはお勧めしません。
 しかし、ブローバックモデルガンは発火こそ命。
 その点このモデルは、まったく負けていません。

完成品でも価格はリーズナブル(おそらく実勢価格11000円ちょい位か)、キットだと7000円から8000円程度で購入できるのではないでしょうか。
 ちょっと調整に自身のない方は完成品、やってやるぞという方はキットを購入して楽しまれるのはどうですか?

現在市場で新品の入手可能なガバはMGCのカスタムシリーズとマルイのキット、それとこのモデル。
 性能と価格のバランスから言えばこのモデルがベスト。

初期のモデルはファイアリングピンの破損がよくあったそうですが、マルシンのことですから見直してあることと思います。
 キットを作成する上でのネックはスライドの広がりだけですから、これは各人の工夫で乗り越えてください。
 とにかく、これは買いです。
 発火好きなら絶対に買いです!

このような時代ですのでバリエーションの展開や、フレームの新造等は望めませんが、マルシンさんには一日でも長く製造を続けていただきたいモデルです。
 もうあと1、2丁買おうかな・・・。。

</BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>2003年12月更新</BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE> 久々のマルシンHWガバ。
 作動はもちろんのこと、耐久性も抜群で気軽に発火できる大変楽しいモデルであるが、残念なのはカスタムパーツが皆無なこと。MGCのカスタムガバシリーズと比べると寂しさは拭えない。そこで、ほんのちょっとだけど外観をいじってみた。

先ずは前後サイト。
 キーパーのフロントサイトと、別に入手したノバックタイプサイトをベースにして、プラリペアで複製。スライドをあり溝加工して装着。
 しかし、そう簡単にいくはずもなく結局は接着に頼ることとなってしまった
(>_<)

もっさりとしたグリップセイフティのテール部の下側を削りこみ形状修正。
 トリガーも前面のチェッカリングを落としスムーズタイプにする。
 サムセイフティも気ままにやすりで削りこむ。
 ハンマーもほんの僅か修正。

その程度しかいじらなかったが、おかげで少し印象が変わった。少し現代風になったかな。
(写真は「S5」レポート参照のこと)

本体はペーパーで軽く皮むきし黒染め。そうすると、スライド側面の刻印がくっきりと浮かび上がりちょっとかっこいい。
 刻印にはあまりこだわらないが、これだけくっきりはっきりするといいもんだなぁ、と認識を改めた。

内部はほぼオリジナルのまま。いったんブリーチを外し、自由にFピンを取り外せるように加工してあるだけで素材やSPのテンションには手を加えていない。

カートはオリジナルのPFC。プライマーの変形にさえ気をつけていればきれいな発火が楽しめる。
 以前も書いたが、CPだと少しパワーが過剰気味で、フレームからスライドストップが抜けるといったトラブルが発生するので注意が必要。CPの場合はガス抜きインナーがお勧め。
 また、オリジナルマガジンは余り具合が良くない(まれに底が抜ける場合もある)ので、
MGCGM5用のものを流用したほうがいいかもしれない。

耐久性に乏しくびくびくしながら発火しなければならないモデルが多い中、破損(特にバレルの)を気にせず気軽に発火を楽しめることができるのは最大の長所であり最良のポイント。
 それだけでこのモデルを選ぶ価値があると思う。

</BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE>2004・8追加「マルシンガバをスモールCPにしてみよう」(18年12月加筆)

暇だったので、元気で丈夫なマルシンガバをスモール45CP仕様にしてみた。
 確か、何か理由があってこのようなことをしたはずなのだが、今ではその理由を思い出せない。ボケたかな?まあ、ほんのお遊びである。
 仮にオリジナルのPFCが気に入らないとしても、まったくノーマルの状態でリアル45CPが使用できるので、わざわざスモールCP仕様にする必要はないはずなのだが
(・・Wink

理由:リアルカートは重い⇒軽いものより重いものを飛ばすほうが、本体の受ける影響が大きい(作用反作用)。つまり痛みやすい。だから軽いスモールCPに変換。あと、スモールだとマガジン装弾数が8発になる。
 それでもやってみたい人(っているのか?)のために注意点をいくつか・・・。
○マガジン
 MGCGM5のスモールカート用マガジンがあればそのまま使用可能。マルシンのものを流用するならリップを少ししめる。

○ディト
 そのままでも動くが、リアルカートと比べ2ミリほど全長が短いので、時々暴発したり不発が発生する。ここは面倒でもカートストッパーを取り付けたほうがよい。
 私は、マルシンPFCカートの旧タイプのプラグのセンターホールを広げ、ちょうどディトの段差のところにきつくはまるようにセットしてある。頃合のサイズのナットでもあれば、それでも可能。
 要は、ディトの段差あたりにきつくはまり込んで固定されるドーナツ上の金属を探すことかな。ディトはチャンバーにきつく叩き込まれているだけなので、マズル方向からロッドを差し込み叩いたりチャンバー側からラジオペンチなどで引っ張れば外れる。

○ブリーチとエキスト
 そのままでは、ブリーチフェイスに対してリムが小さいのでエキストがかまず、エジェクトされない。そこでブリーチの、エキストと反対側に1ミリ厚のプラ片を接着しカートアシストにする。Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 P1000533_thumb
 また、エキストの曲がりも不足しているので、曲がり具合を強くする。
 併せて、エキストがセットされる溝というかホールの、ブリーチフェイス側をセンター方向に少し深く削る。削りすぎるとブリーチがペケになるので注意しよう。

○ブリーチとエジェクター
 そのままではエジェクターとリムの関係が浅く、エジェクトに失敗することがあるのでエジェクターを内側に曲げるが、当然そうするとブリーチと接触するのでそこを削る。
 ここも、余り削るとブリーチが分解してしまうので注意が必要。

○チャンバー内径
 チャンバー内径に比べカート直径が小さいので中でガバつき、センターがうまく出ない。そうなるとFピンがカートのプライマー部分を正確に打撃せず、不発が発生する。そこで、薄いプラ板を適当に丸めてチャンバー内に接着し、チャンバー内でカートがセンター位置で保持されるようにする。
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 P1000526_thumb

あとはなにかあっただろうか・・・。

ムービーで紹介しているのはHWモデル(前後サイトほかいろいろ変更済み)。
 逆光補正を失敗したりしてちょっと見にくかったり、ピンがボケていたりと見苦しいがご容赦願いたい。
 HWインナーだとパワー過剰気味なので、旧タイプのインナーを使用している。
 この後、以前紹介したV12もどきもスモールカート使用にしてしまった。結局手元にはマルシンガバが2挺と同コマンダーが1挺いるが、3挺ともオリジナルカートは使用不能となった。で、残ったオリジナルのリアル45PFCカートはどうしているかというと、ハドソンM3A1用となっている
(^o^)

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 B002ani18・12・23ムービー
 最初はガレージで撮影。2発目と3発目がバーストしている。
 次は室内。最後は屋外。いずれも8連射に成功。初弾スライド操作し装填し、8連射していることからマガジンに8発装填されていたことがわかると思う。
 上記の調整を行えば、ほぼ確実にスモールCPで快調作動が叶う。

</BLOCKQUOTE>

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:51 pm

MARUSHIN COLT GOVERNMENT HWCF

Marushin made a volume of Centre Fire Government HW
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusin-gn45-oldcp-181216_00011Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusingm005

Marushin made a volume of Sentafaiagabamento HW

Abstract
<BLOCKQUOTE>Marushin made a model kit. Marushin Government of plastic products in the past, but there were those fire-side, which is sluggish in terms of sounds like too much work. I had previously owned, the memory of a magazine was not a problem of fire 7. Volume deficits and unexploded retreat, and jam it, but what is always trouble, increasing the model was quite frustrated. Government was based on a Suzuki Works good reputation because, unlike a lot of hope and expectation I purchased, do not remain very good impression. It unawares HW (ABS also) Centerfire renewed. Cartridges also Riarusaizusentafaia PFC. Rumor has it, or not come near perfect form reborn as a model and former Saidofaiamoderu. I thought I would like to get before, I had a chance to get it恵Marezu Ijiiji, we were able to finally get this kit models. Finished product but also good, I enjoy the build up from a kit in his hands after all. Now, if I'd best smoothly. And began to think of the results,・・・best! ! </BLOCKQUOTE>

Impression of the appearance;
<BLOCKQUOTE>At first glance, seems to be no different and Saidofaiamoderu. I heard that the differences between apparently not. But I remember is that Saidofaiamoderu I think it was a little bit sticking out the barrel, this model has become a face. </BLOCKQUOTE>

shade
<BLOCKQUOTE>of HW, the dumping of gray shades to pretty or related materials, as well. I have湯Ji places, those who wonder whether the painting will be essential for bluing. But I do not mind (shades of a carpenter, like a fine) </BLOCKQUOTE>

Sink mark Bali
<BLOCKQUOTE>I think the slide is so small sink mark, frame, safety pins and hammers are concentrated around the rear edge of sink marks in particular stands out considerably. There is also a kit from Bali. The bottom of the slide, pretty much to admire (?) I'm standing in Bali. </BLOCKQUOTE>

Edge
<BLOCKQUOTE>MGC is a sweet edge than the overall model. Especially worrisome is the frame just forward of trigger guard. There is no boundary between the surface and bottom surface of the flat side. Here I think we definitely have the edge standing. </BLOCKQUOTE>

grip
<BLOCKQUOTE>Worst. The gleaming brown colored, in the grip is like a cheap real shame. This, somehow - I want to. </BLOCKQUOTE>

frame size
<BLOCKQUOTE> I feel it should listen to people familiar付Kanakatta, Marushin models are likely before the frame size is wrong. Is especially remarkable about the short length. Just when the grip is the distance between the crotch of the index finger and thumb trigger. Therefore, when viewed from the side will see a hammer around the base of the original should be almost invisible. MGC obvious compared with the model. I, especially because of the hammer side polished, but it stands out even more ^ ^; </BLOCKQUOTE>

Barrel
<BLOCKQUOTE>The appearance is of no fixed model for other ways Ditoneta is quite different. Previously, the potato was a way to screw this model is only a push in the barrel. It seems that it is very firmly fixed. If you remove the thin metal rod into the muzzle, Dito Ategai to be knocked out with only a hammer. Who do should be safe unless compelling necessity. </BLOCKQUOTE>

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusingm45005Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusingm45006 Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusingm45007Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusingm45008

[Assembly]

Exterior
<BLOCKQUOTE>Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusingm45003Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusingm45004

However the plane of the burr and first slide and frame. Brewing is also going to be painted, but is only noticeable sink marks on paper is No. 400 Keshimashita wanted to do something, where there is also surprisingly deep, threw on the way (^ ^ Isuzu. The only treatment then polished brass brush. The surface texture of different places, but pretty ugly, "was treated roughly during the war model," and mean that good (laughs) However, just because I could not bear grip with matte black paint. Image as the "dirty finger marks (finger marks of ink you do?)" I feel it (^.^) </BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE>The hammer is something that has spread to the left and right spar削Ri取Rimashita part because both sides ran out like this. On top of that, and a little accent to the polished side. </BLOCKQUOTE>

Magazine
<BLOCKQUOTE>First, very hard to remove and insert the magazine was going to be sore fingers. We Innashashi (manufactured plastic) inside the paper and polished brass brush and Gurippufuremu. Just hard to enter the fixed fingers on both sides of paper tape or ruler and chopsticks, and polishing. After a while, now seems an acceptable level. That can jump by pressing Magukyatchi is still impossible to say when pulled out, but must still pick at the problem is not so lightly抜Ki出Seru. It seems to come more fairly similar symptoms may be common problems in the kit. </BLOCKQUOTE>

extractor set
<BLOCKQUOTE>Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusingm45011Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusingm45012
Most of the trouble, slide the rear end. Why has spread flared. Looking at slides from a trapezoid look back. And here, Ekisuto (steel. Good, real, great!) And insert the larger the opening even further. Bring to just open the original acceleration, is inserted from a tight size Ekisuto, it seems they ran out of the slide with a jerk. Contact surface and slide around the bleach, I have a hole into the Ekisuto Ugatsu, barely the size there (yet subtly shape does not match), so plugging Ekisuto will cause not understand. Also, what a fine if it is adhered firmly and slides bleach, bleach the Marushin is for some reason, just have to fix to put glue around to apologize to the top bleaching models which side is bonded almost no.
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusingm45014
I set the filing of a cylindrical electric drill, but a more削Rimashita bleach, this is probably a bit messy. Electric drill and Ryu - who has owned the master would be able to work well, they are not hard. Above all, Bleach has been adhered to, tired of removing (外Seru it were surprisingly easy to do), so increase the difficulty of the task. It also cut the Ekisuto one also needs iron, so pretty psyched. However, as a result there may be more comfortable. After setting the Ekisuto, poured glue and the slide contact surface of bleach, scissors vice, but also put荒業enough time to fix it, know what it is thought it will work. </BLOCKQUOTE>Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusingm45009Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusingm45010
<BLOCKQUOTE>Otherwise, would not the problem. After it is finished組Mi立Tere orderly according to the instructions. Set during Rikoirusupuringu (a long random mushy) and the slide stop (the link will escape holes (T_T)) might be confused by the insertion of the familiar problem of all. Since the cart comes with 5 development, which the MGC manually feeding CP45 check from adding two real cart. It seems no problem. The cart will eject the same place every fall. Overall very smooth movement. Can have quite promising.
</BLOCKQUOTE>

[Fire]
<BLOCKQUOTE>Cart As I mentioned above comes from 5. MGC is a real cart 45 can also be used, CP was somewhat hesitant because too little power. This fire comes only with the cart PFC. To the first video from a good preparation because there was quite confident. It was night by chance, firing in the dark and just try it. Once a burst of fire during the first five. The fear of a second burst, which we pushed the cart to the top of the inner failure, misfire occurs. By the third time we pushed to the firing position of the loading rod included. This is a great success. Likewise the fourth. Perhaps because of inflammation in the dark, the fire looks good from the muzzle. Is this model known as a firewall may be the center of the Marushin PFC cart features. This just before the MGC GM5 (formerly CP) under the same conditions but the fire, the flame from the muzzle was insignificant. Maybe that's cause I think whether we are straight through a hole in the center of the gas flame of gunpowder Ugatta cap. HP also introduced before the Browning CZ75 muzzle flash is too loud. Please see the movie anyway. 5 automatic fire (single burst), two blazing, blazing five, and five blazing. Along the way, but rather see the flash, it is not anything special. Thank you so simply because it is attached not misunderstand, grease and oil in the cart. </BLOCKQUOTE>

[Comment]
<BLOCKQUOTE>
No, this is a stunning model! I know that a fire like this is perfect form is a model! Beretta is a great model of the company, also is not lost. Could it be higher than the Beretta. There is a weight the MGC HW governor who, in less recoil that comes to hand, while I feel a great sense of balance and smooth operation. PFC is a characteristic of the cart has been reflected in very good condition mild. Surprisingly even outgassing. However, the appearance is very及Bimasen MGC models. Design the overall sharpness of the edge degree of sink mark will not match at all. To those looking for a display model is not recommended. But what is life Burobakkumoderugan fire. The point of this model is not completely lost. In the finished product price is reasonable (or 11000 yen market prices probably little place), I think we can buy it at about 7000 yen to 8000 yen kit. you are not the finished product itself to a little adjusting, I'll do more of it to buy a kit to be entertained or do you think? The new governance is available on the market and the MGC Marui Custom Series kits, this model with it. Speaking from this model is the best balance of performance and price.
Early models often are broken Faiaringupin there was, I think that is the Marushin revisit. Creating a bottleneck on the kit is only spread from the slide, devised to overcome this please everybody. Anyway, this is a buy. I never buy if you like fire! Development of age and because it is such a variation, but the frame and hope for newbuildings, with Mal Singh'd continue to manufacture a model one day longer. In another two or buy a Street. .
</BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>Updated December 2003 </BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE> Marushin HW governance after a long time. The work, of course, is a model that can be ignited easily with a lot of fun also excellent durability, and unfortunately none of that is custom parts. MGC series loneliness than wipe governor's custom. そこで、ほん So I fiddled a little bit but look. First of all around the site. Front Sight and the keeper was obtained based on the Nobakkutaipusaito separately Puraripea replication. Attached to the groove in the slide. But eventually, and it should not be so easily and had to rely on bond (>_<). Dent shape modification of the tail scraping the bottom of Gurippuseifuti and unrefined. Smooth type checker to ring down the front of the trigger well. The filing also cut into Komu Samuseifuti carefree. Akira Osamu and only slightly with a hammer. Ijiranakatta is only about the impression has changed a little thanks. 少し現代風になったかな。 What has become a little more modern. (Photo: "S5" See Report) The body skin lightly with black oxide paper Mukishi.Then, the cool side of the inscription clearly comes to the surface a little slide. The stamp is less than picky, I just clearly distinct, they are fine with it, and changed its recognition. Almost original interior remains.Once you remove the bleach, free materials and only one F processed to remove a pin that the SP has not tweaked the tension. The original cart PFC. Enjoy a beautiful fire, even if careful modification of the primer. As I wrote before, CP is a slight and a little too much power, be careful to stop the trouble and slide out from the frame. CP is recommended if the inner gas venting. Also, feel under the weather over the original magazine (which may rarely comes off the bottom), so, MGCGM might be better diverted to those for 5. While many models must fire while scared poor durability and damage (especially the barrel) can feel free to enjoy the fire without worrying about the points of greatest strengths is the best. I think this is worth it just pick the model.
</BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE>Add 2004.8, "a small CP Marushingaba to try" (Categories, December 2006)

I was free, a small fine and strong Marushingaba 45CP tried to specification.
Sure, it was supposed to be like this for some reason something I can not remember why now. What is blurred? Well, that just for fun.
Suppose even like the original PFC, while the real 45CP can be used by all normal, small CP bother to be a specification, but should not (・・Wink.
Reason: real cart to fly more than a light heavy ⇒ heavy, a large impact on the body (action and reaction.)Pain that is easy. だから CP light into so small. Also, a magazine from your weapon and that the small number of eight.
People still want to do (I'll have?) For some considerations.
MGCGM5 magazine if the magazine can be used as for the small cart. Tighten your lips slightly if you divert the Marushin ones.

Dito is still able to work with ○, short length, so more than 2 mm real cart, occur occasionally misfire or explode. This is better fitted to stop any trouble cart.
I Marushin PFC spread of the center hole of the old cart-type plug, that Set will fit just Dito Kuni Kitsu just a step. Some nut-sized just right, still possible.
In short, how to find a metal that is fixed on a donut stuck around step of Dito Kuni Kitsu. Dito has been drilled so as Kuni Kitsu chamber, such as pulling out nose pliers if the plug or hit the rod side chamber muzzle direction.

As it does with bleach Ekisuto ○, without chewing on the rim because of the small Ekisuto Burichifeisu does not eject. Bleach We assist you with a piece of plastic is bonded to Cart 1-mm Ekisuto the opposite side. Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 P1000533_thumb
Since bending is also missing Ekisuto, to strengthen the curve.
In addition, the hall is set in the groove or rather Ekisuto, cut a little deeper toward the center Burichifeisu. Notice that because the bleach is too cut Pequena.

○ bleach and ejection as is the relationship between the shallower rim ejector, the ejector is bent inward so that you may fail to eject, which cut the contact with the bleach then it of course.
Here too, so be careful and bleach would cut more than decomposition.

With governance in diameter is small compared to cart chamber inner diameter chamber ○, center come out well. F is not exactly part Sounaruto primer cart hit the pin, misfire occurs. We adhere to the chamber a thin plastic sheet suitably rounded so that the cart is held in the center position in the chamber. Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 P1000526_thumb

Would something happen then.

The movie is featured in the HW model (also variously modified around the site.)
見Nikukattari or to fail a little, back light compensation, ugly and sorry about the blur Itari pins.
HW excess power, so that inner feeling, that you are using the old type of underwear.
After this, the V12 was introduced earlier also had to use fake small cart. At hand, but eventually the same commander Ting Ting is a two-Marushingaba, both the original cart was unavailable three naval vessels. In the remaining original real 45PFC cart is kind of what's up with Hudson for the M3A1 has become (^ o ^).

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 B002ani 18.12.23 The first movie was shot in the garage. That the burst is the second and 3rd shot. Next room. The last outside. 8 blaze any success. Loaded and operated the first bullet slides, I was found to be loaded from the magazine 8 from 8 to blaze. Adjustment be carried out above, small almost certainly be working smoothly with CP come true.
</BLOCKQUOTE>

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:18 pm

MARUSHIN COLT GOVERNMENT VIDEO #1

MARUSHIN COLT GOVERNMENT VIDEO #2

MARUSHIN COLT GOVERNMENT VIDEO #3

***VIDEOS #4 & #5 NO LONGER AVAILABLE***

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:39 pm

MGC INGRAM MAC 11
MGC製・イングラムM11
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M1111Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M110091

MGC・イングラムM11

(概要)

一世を風靡したMGCの傑作小型サブマシンガン。
 発売されたときは本当に驚きましたが、それ以上に魂消たのは発火したとき。
 ブワーという連続した発火音、ぶちまけたように飛び出してくるカート、大型バイブレーターのように震える本体。呆然自失といいますか、何か分けの分からないことを口走りながら一人で興奮したものです。フルオートといえば、かなり昔の紙火薬のスターリングやM16、ステンしか知らなかったものにとっては驚天動地のものでした。
 作動の快調さ、痛快さ、メンテナンス性の良さは現在でも超1級品に間違いありません。

当初はABS製オープンディトネーター方式で販売され、最終的にはHW製CPカート方式に変更されました。フルセットには、サップレッサーとスリング、それに32連マガジンがセットになっていたように記憶しています。

私の所有するのは、本体はHW製。発火方式はオープンディトネーターです。
 相当多数が販売されたものと思いますので所有されている方は結構いらっしゃるでしょう。機構は極めて単純で特に組立調整に手間取るタイプの機種ではありませんから、是非キットで安価に再販していただきたいモデルです。

映画にも頻繁に登場するモデルですが、最も印象的だったのは、ロバート・レッドフォード主演のエスピオナージアクションの傑作「コンドル」。前半、マックス・フォン・シドー扮する殺し屋がCIA事務所を襲撃した際、不気味なくらい冷静な殺し屋が、女性職員を窓ガラスから離れさせた後に発砲するシーンです。前方からの撮影でしたが、サップレッサーの押さえた発火音と銃口からの小さな発火炎(当時マズルフラッシュはまだ控えめだった)がすごくリアルでした。ただし、M10だったかも。この点は不明です。

(注意点)

とにかく箱出し状態で、誰もが絶好調のフルオートを体験できたはずです。完成品はもちろん、おそらくキットモデルでもそうであったに違いありません。
 ただ、些細なことですが使用していて2、3点ばかり気になりましたので、その点だけ述べさせていただきます。

サップレッサーのセット

サップレッサーをあまり強くねじ込みますと、アウターバレルが欠損しやすいので注意が必要です。ねじ込みは適当なところで止め、発火のときは本体側を保持するようにされた方が良いと思います。

オープンディトネータカート

オープンディトモデルの場合、ディトとカートのクリアランスは大変シビアですからメンテには注意を払う必要があります。間違ってもディトネーターやカート内部をサンドペーパーやスチールウールで磨かないように。
 なお、オープンディトタイプのカートのインナーピースはエジェクトの際外れやすく困り者です。
 一旦外れて飛んでいきますと物が小さいだけになかなか発見できません。これがないとカートが使用できませんので困ります。
 オークションなどで見ましても、ケースは揃っているのにインナーがないというものを良く見かけます。私もいくつかなくしたので、今では発火はいつもダンボールの中です(笑)。
 水洗いするときもなくしやすいですね。配水管の奥に2、3個流してしまっています。水洗いのときに、ざるは必需品です。

あと、細かなことですが、専用のキャップ火薬ローディングツール(標準装備品)がないと火薬のセットが非常に難しくなります。
 もし、オークション等で中古のオープンディトタイプのものを入手される際には、インナーとローディングツールの有無を忘れずに確認されるべきでしょう。

CP仕様のカートの場合は、ガスシール用のインナーのOリングがすぐ駄目になるような話しを聞いたことがあります。その点では、オープンの方がメンテは楽かもしれません。

マガジン

このモデルのマガジンスプリングは非常に強く、カートの装填に苦労します。専用のカートローディングツールが販売されていたはずですが、買い逃してしまいました。これがないと装填は難行苦行になります。特に32連マグへのフル装填はほとんど拷問に近いものがあります。
 また、フルに装填しますとフィーディング時の抵抗が大きいのかうまく作動しないこともありますので、装弾数は控えめにしておいた方が快調に作動してくれるでしょう。
 私は所有するマガジン(32連1本、16連2本)の内、16連の1本のスプリングをカットしました。今回の動画ではそれを使用していますが特に問題は無いようです。おかげで15発装填してもあまり指が痛みません。

(発火)

サップレッサー有りと無しの2種類の動画を準備しました。

まずサップレッサー有りの方は、3回の発火を1本につなげたものです。使用マガジンは16連。最初が15発、後の2つは9発と10発のはずです。カートはたくさん(70発くらい)所有しているのですが、火薬の装填が面倒なのでこの辺で止めときました。発火の間間でカートはメンテしていますが、本体側はオイルをスプレーしただけです。3番目のシーンでファーストドロウの様な無理な体勢で発火しておりますのは、左手でカート回収用のダンボールを保持(他人には見せられない姿)しているからです。このモデル、カート回収用ダンボールは必需品です(笑)。
 長く太いサップレッサーですが、ちゃんとマズルからガスが噴出しており迫力があります。
 なお、バレル根元にセットするスリングは外してあります。ブラブラして邪魔なだけですから。

次はサップレッサー無しの方。発火数は80発ほど発火したうち、成功したところを1本につなげてあります。
 さすがにこれだけの発火数になりますと途中ジャムが何度か発生しました。
 ちょっと画像がこま切れ過ぎて、少々見にくくなったのが残念です。

とにかく発射サイクルが速く、10発やそこらはあっという間です。おそらく0.5秒くらいかもっと短いと思います。短いバレルから発火炎が出ているのがお分かりになると思います。当然ですが、発火音は大きくなっています。
 はじめにも述べましたが、とにかく絶好調モデルです。オークションでも良く見かけますが、それほど高額な値段にはなっていないようですので、比較的入手しやすいのではと思います。発火好きの方で、この快感をまだ経験されていない方、是非とも入手され一度体験されることをお勧めします。ABS、HW、CP、オープン、どちらでもかまわないでしょう。しばらく病み付きになりますよ。

<BLOCKQUOTE>

2003.6.14追加 

いつもお付き合いいただいている「@じゅん1さん」からM11イングラムをお譲りいただいた。
 本体のほか16連ショートマグとサップレッサー付き。ディトがないことと、塗装がはがれかかっていることから「ジャンクだよ」とのお話であったが、実際手にとって見ると、思いのほか状態はいい。
 少なくとも、私の手持ちのもの(HW、ABS各1挺)より数段いい状態。これならば、何ほどの手間もかからず復活させることが出来る。そうなれば、HW製イングラム2挺によるフル同時発火が可能。
 今回の目標はこれに決まり!

まずは分解し、内部の確認。
 確かにディトネーターはなく、また、ディト固定用のねじ穴の山もつぶれているようであったが、それ以外はまったく大丈夫。ボルトの動きはいたってスムーズ。
 外観は塗装が一部はげ、少々見苦しいがこれは落とせばすむこと。
 マガジンはリップの部分が少し開き気味であったため、手持ちのマガジンを参考に少ししめておいた。

さて、そうなるとあとはディトネーターだけである。
 以前から所有しているモデルはオープンカートとマルベリ380カート用にしてあるが、その後、現行の専用5ミリCPカートとM76用の7ミリCPカートを入手できたので、今回はこれら用に調整することとした。
 もちろん、5ミリCP用であれば、オリジナルそのままなので、パーツを取寄せればそれですむのであるが、それでは取寄せる時間もかかるし面白くもない(笑)。
 そこで、グロック17のディトを流用した。5ミリCPカートの先端ホールの直径はかなり小さいが、その点、同じ5ミリキャップ用のグロックディトもその先端部はかなり細く、また、相当に強靭なのでちょうどよい。太さもオリジナルよりほんの僅か細いだけだし、長さは3ミリほどスペーサーをかませればそれでOK。固定用のイモネジは使えないが、そこはディトにシーリングテープを巻きつけ、押し込んでいくことで十分固定できる。
 気をつけるのは、グロックディトの中央部の一段太くなった部分。
 おそらく、グロックにセットした場合にはこの部分でカートの前進をストップさせるものと思うが、イングラムの場合は必要ない。何よりこのままではカート先端から噴出した発火ガスがここで一旦遮られ、前方へ向かわずにチャンバー内壁にぶつかってしまう。そうなるとガス抜けも悪くなるが、それ以上にチャンバー内壁に発火カスがこびりつき、カートの装填、抽出に不具合が生じかねない。
 そこで、この部分をやすりで削り落とした。繰り返していうが、オリジナルディトならこんな作業は必要ないので、念のため。

5ミリCPカートについて一言。
 発火時インナー(発火ピン)がカート内部で傾くのである。そうすると発火ガスが、カート内壁とインナーの間に出来た隙間(というか、密閉度の弱い箇所)から一気に抜け出し、十分な後退力を得ることが出来なかった。また、その際、インナーにセットされたOリングを削ぐようにガスが噴出するため、カート内にゴムのカスが張り付いたようになり非常に汚れる。
 オリジナルディトを使用すれば、そうならないのかもしれないが(ディト先端部の形状と太さの影響か)、傾きやすい形状であるには違いないだろう。
 そこで、私はタナカパラカート用のインナーを使用している。これは大変具合が良い。
 ただし、Oリングは発火後かなりの確率で外れる。まあ、この点は5ミリCPの宿命、諦めるしかなかろう。
 ちなみに、MGCの5ミリOリングとタナカ用5ミリOリングのサイズは違う。
 MGCのものが太く、タナカのものは細い。少なくとも、タナカのインナーにMGCのOリングをセットするとカートにセットできない(TT)。50個も購入したのに・・・、どうしよう・・・。

ついでにM76用カートに関しても一言。
 M76カートと専用5ミリCPカートのサイズはほぼ一緒で、当然、マガジンとの相性も抜群。
 M76カート使用時における問題点は、耐久性。材質が実に薄い。7ミリキャップ仕様カートとしては限界なのだろうか。また、カート先端のホールもやたら大きい反面、カート先端の内部空間に余裕がない。
 それ故、これにHWインナーを使用するのは避けた方が良い(本来、M76カートは旧タイプの撃ちがらキャップを使用するもの)。
 なぜなら、発火後インナーが飛び出す危険性があるため。薄い材質と大きな開口部、狭い内部空間(ガスが逃げにくい)という条件が揃っているので、パワーの高いHWインナーでは、そのような可能性がかなり高い。もちろん、イングラム以外の他のモデルに使用するときも同じことなのでご注意を。
 ただ、撃ちがらキャップインナーを使用して発火しても、ガス抜けが悪いのは同様。カート先端部の内部空間が足りないため、インナーが傾かず、内側からふたをしたような状態になってしまうのである。
 これでは面白くないし、カート内部の汚れも激しい。そこで、一度、旧型インナー中央部に1.5ミリのドリルで穴を開け、撃ちがらキャップ使用のガス抜きインナーを自作(20個!)した。
 しかし、これは今一つ。概ねうまく作動したが、たまに後退量不足が発生。ガス抜き穴をうまく中央に開けれたものは良いのであるが、ちょっとずれているものは、ガスが漏れうまくパワーを得られていない模様。ドリルを2本犠牲にしたのに(TT)・・・。

結局インナーは市販のHWタイプの中空インナーを使用した。
 ディトは前回マルベリ380カート用に調整したものがそのまま使用できるはずなのであるが、なぜか見当たらない。清掃のため一旦外し、そのままにしておいたディトをどうやら他のモデルに流用してしまったような気がする(TT)。仕方なく、こちらもグロック用ディトをセットした。
 なお、M76カートを使用する場合は長さの調整は不要。
 これで調整(というほどのものではないが・・・)が終了。

結果的に、手持ちの3挺のイングラムのうち、ABS製の1挺がオープンディトネーターモデル、HW製の1挺が専用5ミリCPカートモデル、もう1挺のHW製がM76用7ミリCPカート(おそらくマルベリ380も可)モデルとなった。
 ちなみに、以前「修太さん」からいただいたタングステン製エジェクターロッドは、最もパワーがある5ミリキャップモデルにセットしてある。

さて発火。

ムービーは最初、短い発火シーンが、え~と、あれ?何カットかな?まあいいや(^^)。とにかく、短い発火シーンをたくさんつないである。
 最後は唯一成功したペア(M76&5ミリCP)による発火、これはいずれも15発連射成功。でも、5ミリCPの最終弾のエジェクトには失敗(TT)。
 あまりに細かくつないだので、眼が回るかもしれないのでご注意を(笑)。

使用しているカートの違いは、よくムービーを凝視すればお分かりだろう・・・・・・、なんてことは絶対にない(笑)。

当初の目的とは異なり、手持ちの3挺のモデルを持ち出し、M76カート、380カート、5ミリCPカート、挙句にオープンカートまで使用している(^○^)。まっ、何でもあり状態。

公表毎秒24発の回転を誇るモデル、15発など1秒もない。とにかく凄い。
 特にペア発火の場合は、トリガーを引いた瞬間、頭の中と眼前が一瞬白くなり、気が付いたら足元に30発、カートが散らばっていたという感じか・・・。

ただ、一回やるごとに15発×2の30発のカートが必要であり、発火後のメンテナンスも2挺分行わなければならないのは大変(TT)。
 ドルフィンでも同じことをやったが、7ミリキャップならばカートのパーツも相対的に大きく、インナーのOリングの再セット作業も不要なのでそれほどのことはないが(それでも面倒)、5ミリの場合は各パーツが小さくて取り扱いしにくく、また、Oリングの再セット作業をしなければならないことから、作業はものすごく面倒。
 やはり比べると5ミリCPの方がパワーを感じるし、発火音も少し甲高いような気がする。

なお、その性格上、自ずと多弾数を発火することになるが、1マガジン発火ごとに必ずメンテをしたほうが良い。カートももちろんであるが、チャンバー内も必須箇所。どうしても、カスが内壁にこびりつき、それが抵抗になってカートの挿入、抽出に障害が発生することがある。

今回、面白いムービーをと思い挑戦したが、はっきりいって懲りた(笑)。もう絶対やんないぞ!

</BLOCKQUOTE>

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:51 pm

MGC INGRAM MAC 11

MGC M11 Ingram
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M1111Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M110091

(Overview)

MGC predominate by a small masterpiece of SMG.
When it was introduced, but I was really surprised by it's rate of fire.
Continuous sound of firing, Buwa Buchimaketa cart comes out as a large vibrator, like the trembling body. What is called an excited, stunned自失alone will take a while know what it口走Ri. Full Auto Speaking of Stirling and the Explosives, long ago paper M16, those that only knew the system was that of a groundbreaking application.
The excellent condition of the operation, maintenance is delightful, no doubt the goodness of a super-class goods today.

Originally sold under the ABS system, and eventually made Opunditoneta HW CP made cart system was changed. Sappuressa a full set, and slings, remember that the magazine was supposed to set it 32 consecutive to. Of my own body, made by HW. Open Detonator system is firing. If you have owned were sold so I will come fairly substantial number. Mechanism is interrupted by the assembly, adjustment type models, especially since there are no extremely simple, inexpensive model kits to resell ask you to come It is.

The model has also frequently appeared in movies, was the most impressive masterpieces, starring Robert Redford Esupionajiakushon "Condor." Killer, played by the first half of the CIA office Makkusu・Fon・Shido When attacked, as a creepy killer, calm scene after the fire he had female staff away from windows. It was a small fire, flames shooting from the front of the muzzle and the muted sound of firing Sappuressa (muzzle flash at the time was still conservative) could be very real. but an M10 could have been. this point is unknown.

(Note)

Anyway, while out of the box experience the fully automatic top form could have been anyone. Of course, the finished product must have been the case in probably the model kit.
However, they used two trifles, but now I feel I will just point 3. Before that point just mentioned.

Set Sappuressa

Sappuressa too strong, and the screw should be careful outer barrel is missing so easy. Screw stops and during inflammation where appropriate would be better to hold the body side.

Opunditonetakato

For Dito Opunditomoderu cart, clearance to the maintenance needs are very severe attention. Sandpaper or steel wool to polish the inside Ditoneta and cart it wrong.
The Inner Peace, Opunditotaipu cart is better off when you eject nuisance.
Can not find it very difficult to just a small thing and once we fly out. Troubled cart can not be used without it.
見Mashi even in auctions, the case I see something that is not well aligned, but the inner. Because I had lost some fire, and now are in the usual cardboard (laughs).
It is easy to lose even when washed. Pipes behind the piece flow happen to a couple. When the sieve is washed with water, a necessity.

After that, fine, but loading explosives cap special tools (standard equipment) is a set of very difficult and there is no gunpowder.
If, before you get the ones that are used in Opunditotaipu auction, and will be sure to remember the existence of inner and loading tool.

For CP, the inner cart specifications for sealing O gas may be heard talking as soon go up in smoke rings. In that respect, better maintenance, may be opened easily.

Magazine

The magazine spring is very strong, this model will have trouble loading the cart. It would have been sold, I only missed Katorodingutsuru buying. Load is penance without it . loading mug full of 32 stations in particular are almost close to torture.
Also, it may not work well or at the time of feeding and the greater the resistance, the number of full-load into your weapon and was working fine but you will better off in the least.
My own magazine (one of 32 stations, 16 stations 2) In all, this spring to cut a series of 16. In the video, but this particular problem it used to be there.Fingers hurt too much, thanks to the load 15 rounds.

(Inflammation)

Preparing for the two types of movies with and without Sappuressa.

Yes Sappuressa more thing, this one is tied to the firing of three. The magazine used 16 stations. The first 15 rounds, the latter two should be from 9発To 10. Curt lot (from about 70) I have owned in this neighborhood, so stop Tokimashita cumbersome load of explosives. The cart is to fire Hazama Hazama maintenance, the body was sprayed with oil only. We in the fire like an impossible posture Fasutodorou third scene, hold your left hand cart for collecting cardboard (figure can not show to others) because you are. This model is essential cardboard collection cart (laughs).
It is long and thick Sappuressa, there is impressive and the gas ejected from the muzzle right.
The sling, the barrel is set to remove the roots. I'm just at a loose end that way.

The following people without Sappuressa. The number of ignition fired from about 80 have been connected to one where success.
Occurred several times during a jam and only this is the number of fire indeed.
Chopped a little too picture, I wish I was a little hard to see.

Anyway, fast firing cycles, from 10 or so is fast. How much shorter would probably 0.5 seconds. I think that you know the fire from the flames are out of short barrel. Of course, the sound is bigger fire.
As I mentioned, such a model best condition anyway. Is seen well in the auction, the price is too expensive, so it does not seem to get in a relatively easy I think. In this, firing lovers If you have not yet experienced the pleasure, we recommend that once experienced is by all means available. ABS, HW, CP, open will not care either way.'ll be addicted for a while.
<BLOCKQUOTE>

Additional 2003.6.14

Acquaintance is always Itadai "@ Jun 1's" you transfer it from the Ingram M11. With another series of 16 Sappuressa Shotomagu and body. Dito and no, it depends from peeling paint, "I'm junk" was the story, and you really look, surprisingly good condition. At least those of my hand (HW, ABS extrusion for each one), several steps better than the state. If it can be resurrected as something less than an effort. If that happens, HW Ting possible fire two simultaneous full-Ingram made. This goal is determined for this!

First decomposition, an internal check. Ditoneta certainly not, and was crushed as screw holes for fixing the mountains Dito, but otherwise quite okay. ボルトの動きはいたってスムーズ。 Fairly smooth movement of the bolt. The exterior paint some bald, but it is a little ugly Sumu If you throw it. The magazine was a little opening for some portion of the lip, kept referring to the magazine on hand tighten a little. Now all pieces are only Ditoneta. Own model before but for the cart to the cart with open 380 mulberry, and then only the current 5 mm 7 mm for CP and CP M76 cart because the cart was available, we will adjust for these and decided. Of course, if ms for 5 CP, so the original intact, but we just取寄Sere parts of the Sumu, no fun So取寄Seru can take a long time (laughs). So, we diverted Dito Glock 17. 5 CP mm diameter hole in the tip of the cart is pretty small, point, tip its cap for 5mm same Gurokkudito quite thin, and it just may be fairly strong. Only slightly thinner than the original and only the thickness, length spacers so if you ask enough bite mm 3 OK. Fixing screws can not use potatoes, there is a tape wound sealing Dito, we can fix it by pushing enough. Be careful, the central part of Gurokkudito thickened further. Perhaps if you think that Glock is set to stop the advance of the cart shall be in this part of the Ingram case is not necessary. At this thing is blocked here, once the gas fire erupted from the tip of the cart, hit the inner wall of the chamber would向Kawazu forward. The outgassing even worse If so, sticking to the chamber wall debris to ignite more than that, loading the cart, it could cause a problem with extraction. So cut down on this piece and sand. But rather to repeat this task if you do not require Orijinarudito, just in case. 5 CP ms word on the cart. When the inner fire (firing pin) is internally tilting cart. Gas is then ignited, the gap between the inner wall made cart (or rather, once a weak point sealed) from escaping at once, I could not get enough strength back. Also, you were set for ejecting gas to the inner O-ring to dampen, very dirty now in your cart張Ri付Ita debris to the rubber. You can use the Orijinarudito that might not happen (or influence the shape and thickness of the tip of Dito), would be liable to be a form thing. So I have been using for the inner Tanakaparakato. This is a very good condition. However, O-rings after firing off a significant probability. Well, this point is the fate of 5 CP mm, Shikanakarou give up. By the way, MGC 5 mm 5 mm for the O-ring and O ring size Tanaka is different. MGC thick ones, thin ones Tanaka. At least, the inner O-MGC Tanaka set the cart can not be set to ring I also bought・・50・,・・・hopelessly.

M76 for a word in passing cart. M76 and only 5 mm in size CP cart cart is almost identical, of course, excellent compatibility with the magazine. Problems in the cart when using the M76, and durability. Material is quite thin. 7mm cap spec or a cart might be a limit. In addition, while the tip cart yea big hall, the interior space of the tip can not afford the cart. Therefore, to use this HW Inner best avoided (the original, M76 Curt caps while others use the old type of shot.) Because there is a risk for later pop out the inner fire. Thinner material and a large opening, a narrow internal space (less gas escaped) so that the conditions are aligned, high in the inner HW power, such potentially quite high. Of course, the same thing, so if you care to use models other than Ingram. However, even with an inner cap used to ignite fire while the poor, as well as outgassing. There is not enough space inside the tip of the cart, the inner傾Kazu is a situation that becomes the lid from the inside. This is fun, intense dirt inside the cart. Therefore, once the center of old inner 1.5-mm drill holes, make your own using the inner cap venting while shooting (20!) Was. However, this is one more. But generally works well, sometimes it ran out of the amount of recession. Was successfully opened in the middle is a good venting hole, those sound a little off the power does not appear to be getting better gas leak. ドリルを2本犠牲にしたのに(TT)・・・。 But at the expense of drilling two (TT)・・・. HW inner end using a commercially available type of inner hollow. Dito is a readily available would be fine for a cart that was adjusted to 380 last mulberry, do not see why. Once removed for cleaning, but it feels like I been diverted to other models as it is apparently kept Dito Reluctantly, Dito was set for the Glock also. However, M76 is a cart if you use length adjustment is required. This adjustment (rather than those of・・・is not) ends. As a result, three naval vessels of the hand of Ingram, ABS Opunditonetamoderu Ting has made one, HW Ting is one of only 5 mm steel cart CP model, and other naval vessels are made of HW 7 mm for the M76 CP Cart (also possibly mulberry 380) was the model. By the way, before, "says Osamu Hutoshi" Ejekutaroddo received from tungsten is set to have five Mirikyappumoderu have the most power.

Now fire.

The first movie, the scene a short fire, for example - and that? What is it cutting? Oh well Anyway, it tied a lot of short fire scene. Finally the only successful pairs (M76 & mm 5 CP) by the fire, 15 rounds of fire which none have succeeded. But the last millimeter bullet 5 CP's failure to eject (TT). Closely connected, so too, Beware of the eye as they may turn (laughs). The difference between using the cart, would you know if you stare・・・・・a・good movie, absolutely nothing to it (laughs). Unlike the original purpose, taking out three models of naval vessels on hand, M76 cart, cart 380 mm 5 CP carts being used to eventually open cart Wait, the state has everything.

24 models from the rotation of the second largest public, not including 15 rounds per second. Just amazing. If a pair of inflammation, especially the moment the trigger pulled, and turns white before my eyes a moment in my head, air could pass from 30 feet, feeling that I had・・・carts scattered.

Just do one from every 15 × 30 is required from the two carts, we need to do two minutes of maintenance Ting is a very post-fire (TT). Have done the same thing in the Dolphin, a relative increase is also part of the cart, if the cap 7 mm, the inner O that's so, so requires no set work again in the ring but (tedious but still), if 5 mm is each part is small and difficult to handle, and, O the set of tasks must be re-ring work extremely troublesome. 5 mm compared with the CP still feel more power, but it feels a little high-pitched sound like fire.

However, by nature, but the number of bullets fired would naturally many, the maintenance must be better by firing a magazine. The cart is of course, where the chamber is also required. Really, sticking to the wall debris to insert a resistance to the cart, it may fail to extract. This time, I thought the movie was an interesting challenge,懲Rita Frankly (laughs). もう絶対やんないぞ! I絶対Yan no more!
</BLOCKQUOTE>

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Iws_n

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Iw_n

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:50 pm

MARUSHIN BERETTA M92FS
マルシン製ベレッタM92FS
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M92f

マルシン・ベレッタM92F

【概要】

マルシン製の傑作絶好調モデルです。聞くところによれば、MGCのM9も絶好調なものだそうです。このほか、KSCのM93Rも絶好調ですし、マルシンのドルフィン、弟分のM84も作動には定評のあるモデルです。どうやらベレッタというのはモデルガン化には相性のいい機種なのかもしれませんね。

使用するカートリッジはセンターファイアPFCですから、不発もめったに発生せず、発火すれば確実にブローバックします。ガス抜けも発火音も良好です。

特に最新のカートはプライマーの改良がされ一段と性能が上がるとともに、メンテもしやすくなっています。

なお、カートリッジはオリジナルのPFCのほか、MGC系の9ミリルガーCPも使用できるはずです。

初めてモデルガンに手を出される方の入門機種としては、最適なものでしょう。

また、キットモデルもありますのが、こちらも初めてキットモデルに手を出された方でも、特段の苦労もなく組み上げられることと思います。

当初はABSモデルだけでしたが、後にHW製も販売され性能に一段と磨きがかかったようです。

現在ではモデルガン、エアガンを含めこのモデルは数多くモデルアップされておりますし、スクリーンでも頻繁に登場しますから少々食傷気味のモデルですが、出始めの頃は大騒ぎでした。

おそらく2丁買いこみチョウ・ユンファのまねをして、乱射された方も相当いらっしゃることと思います。性能も期待に違わぬものでメーカーには感謝したものです。

商標問題(刻印のことか?)で、もしかするともうマルシン社からは販売されないのではという噂があります。刻印なんてどうでもいいと思っている私にしてみれば、無刻印でも販売を続けてほしいと思うのですが。

本物と同様の刻印のある作動の良くないモデルと、刻印はいい加減(まあ、いい加減なくらいならないほうがいいけど)でも絶好調のモデルがあれば、私、躊躇なく後者を選びますので。

【調整】

まず、完成品なら箱出しで9割9分完璧作動だと思います。私は、キットしか購入しなかったので完成品の状況は知りませんが、おそらく間違いないものと思います。

キットも取説のとおりに進めていけば、なんら問題なく完成できるでしょう。

もちろん、各パーツのバリ取りや作動面の研磨は必要ですが、それらは当然の作業ですし、特筆すべきことではありません。

ただ、キットモデル特有のことかも知れませんが、いくつか気がついた点がありますのでそのことだけ述べさせていただきます。

このモデル、たくさんの方が所有しておられることと思います。中には、私と同様な症状に陥った方もいらっしゃるかもしれませんので参考になれば幸いです。

○スライドストップ

組み立てて、空マガジンを入れスライドストップの作動を確認しようとしましたところ、マガジンフロアーがスライドストップとの接触部位を乗り上げて、にっちもさっちも行かなくなることが何度も発生しました。

設計どおり、スライドストップがフレームに密着して作動すればこのようなことにはならないのですが、フロアーに押し上げられる際、マガジンのテンションとスライドストップスプリングの影響でか、スライドストップがどうしても外へ逃げてしまうものですから、このような症状が発生します。Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M92g11

そこで、左グリップパネルの裏側、ちょうどスライドストップを押さえる位置に薄いABS板を接着し、スライドストップを強めに押さえるようにいたしましたところ改善されました。

あまり強く押さえますと今度は作動が固くなりますからその辺りは加減してください。

泥臭いやり方ですが効果はあるようです。

○オートマチックファイアリングピンセイフティ

この点については私の理解が誤っている可能性が大でありますので、内容の可否については皆様方でご判断ください。また、文章だけでは分かりにくいでしょうから、当該モデルをお持ちの方は傍らに置いて作動を確認しながらお読みください。

このモデルには、実銃のオートマチックファイアリングピンセイフティが再現されています。

この機構は、トリガーを引きますとトリガーバーが前方向へ動き、それによってフレームにセットされたブロックリフターの一方を押します。押されたリフターは後方へ回転し、持ち上がったもう一方の先端部がスライドブリーチ部に設けられたファイアリングピンブロックを上に持ち上げます。

このブロックがブリーチ内部でファイアリングピンの前進を拒んでいるわけですが、上に移動することによりブリーチ内部でファイアリングピンの通り道が確保されます。

そしてハンマーがリリースされファイアリングピンプランジャー後端を打撃、フリーとなったピンが前進し、カートのプライマーを叩き発火となります。

この一連のタイミングが完璧で、かつ、ブロックの、上方への移動量が十分であれば何も問題はありません。Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M92autoas11Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M92autoas21

確認方法はトリガーを引ききった状態を維持したまま、ハンマーを起こし、細い棒などでファイアリングピンプランジャーの後端部を押します。ピンの後端がセイフティ軸の内部に隠れるくらい押し込めましたら問題ないでしょう。ボルトフェイスからはファイアリングピンが5ミリほど突き出しているはずです。Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M92fp21Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M92fp11

ところが、少しは押し込めるがせいぜい3ミリ程度である場合は、ちょっと考え物です。

この状態でもボルトフェイスからは僅かですがファイアリングピンが突き出します。ですから発火は可能ですので、かまわないといえばかまわないのですが、やはり確実性を求めたいもの。せっかくのセンターファイアですもの。

ファイアリングブロックを取り出してみますと、ブロックの左側面にピンの太さにあった5ミリ程度の長さの半円柱形のくり抜きがされています。そしてこのくり抜きの上部に、最初のくり抜きと重なるようにごく短い長さの半円柱形のくり抜きがされています。

ブロックをスライドにセットして動きを確認してみますと、ブロックが定位置にある場合は、ピンはブロックの壁の部分(ブロック上部のくり抜きのない位置)に当たっており、前進できません。ブロックがほんの少し上がりますと、ピンの通る位置に短い方のくり抜きがきて、ほんの少しだけピンは前進できます。ブロックが限度近くまで上がりますと、ピンの通る道に長い方のくり抜きが位置し、ピンはほぼ最大限フリーに移動できるようになります。

なぜこのように三段構造になっているのか私には分かりません。何らかの合理的理由があるのかもしれませんが不明です。

とにかく、先にも述べましたように、ハンマーの打撃時にピンがフリーになっていれば問題はないのですが、どうも私のモデルはみんな短い方のくり抜きの位置までしかブロックが上がらず、ピンが十分に突き出していなかったようです。

それでも僅かながらピンは突き出しますので、センターファイアということもあり何とか発火していたようで長い間気がつきませんでした。

しかしこのままでは、どうも納得できません。何度も繰り返すようですが、ハンマーがピン後端を叩いた際には、ピンはフリーな状況にあるべきです。そうでないと打撃力が活かされません。

では、そうするためにはどうすればよいかということですが、私の場合以下の手段を取りました。違ってたらごめんなさい。

本来は、何らかの手段でブロックの上方への移動量を増やす方法をとるべきであろうと思えたのですが、そのためには、関連する各パーツの動きを十分に承知し、理解した上でないと調整できません。そんな自信のない、未熟な私は早々にパス。ブロックの上方への移動量を増やすのはあきらめ、ブロックの形状変更で対応することとします。

といってもたいしたことをするわけではありません。短い方のくり抜きの長さを長い方に合せるだけです。言い換えれば、長い方のくり抜きの部分を上側に延長するわけです。

作業は電動ドリルを用いて行いました。

こうすればブロックの上方への移動量が少なくてもすぐピンがフリーになれますので大丈夫(のはず)です。Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M92autoas31

思い切ってブロックの下半分を切り取るという方法もありますが、これだと実質的にオートマチックファイアリングシステムが死んでしまいますし、外観からもトリガーを引いたときのブロックのせり上がりが再現されません。

この項のはじめにも書きましたが、これでいいのかちょっと自信がありません。ピンが通るか通らないかの二段構造なら理解できるのですが三段構造の理由が分かりませんので不安です。

ただ、このモデルのファイアリングピンは慣性式ですから、本来ピンに打撃力が伝えられた段階である程度の距離ピンが移動することを前提に設計されているはずです。それが途中で無理やり止められるということはあまりピンにいい影響があるとは思えません。どうなんでしょう?

あっ、あとこの点に関し、補足。

スライドストップと同様なことなんですが、グリップパネルによるトリガーバーの押さえがしっかりしていないと、トリガーバーによるブロックリフターの操作自体できません。押さえがしっかりしていないとバーが外へ逃げてしまい、互いがひっかかってくれない場合があります。私の場合、HWモデルにだけこの症状が出ました。Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M92g21Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M92tb1

一度確認いただき、押さえが足りない場合はこちらもABS板等を接着して補強された方がよろしいでしょう。

どうも、初期のモデルのグリップパネルではこのような症状は出ませんが、後期のものほど問題が生じているような気がします。スライドストップの問題も同様。製造を続けるうちに、グリップパネルの金型がボケてきたんでしょうかねえ。ちょっと気をつけたほうがよいですよ。

○バレル

これは発火後気がつきました。というか、気づかざるを得なかったというのが正確です。

発火の途中でスライドが戻らなくなってしまいました。どうしたことかと思いましたら、バレル後端が浮き上がり、それが原因でスライドが閉鎖できなくなっていたようです。

分解してみると、バレルの、フレームとかみ合うレール部がブローバックの衝撃で変形したようです。衝撃でバレル後端を持ち上げる力が働いたようで、フレーム側が金属なものですからプラのバレル基部がやられたようですね。タナカのグロック17では同様の症状が発生し、スライドを破損させるということは以前から聞いておりましたが、M92では聞いたことがありません。皆さんはどうでしょうか?

幸いM92ではスライド上部のえぐりが大きいことから、グロックのようにスライド破損という最悪の事態にはならなかったようです。

そこで念のために所有するマルシンM92系モデルのバレルをすべて取り出し、並べて確認しましたところ、面白いことに気がつきました。

まず、今回破損したHW製キットモデルの問題箇所(バレル後方のレール部)には補強用と思われるピンをセットする穴が予め開けられていましたが、ピン自体は挿入されていませんでした。

ABSのキットモデル2丁ですが、いずれも問題の箇所には何の細工(穴も開いていない)もありません。

HW製キットモデルのドルフィンのバレルには、問題の箇所に金属製のピンが最初から挿入されていました。Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M92b21

どうやらメーカー側もこの症状に気付き、補強用のピンを入れることで対応したものと思います。私のABSモデルは比較的初期のものですので、対応処置前のものであったのかもしれませんね。ドルフィンはそれより随分後のものですから、改善されていたのでしょう。では、HWは?これは分かりません。穴が開いていながらピンがセットされていないというのは解せません。

うがった考えですが、キットモデルだったからということ、あるいはドルフィンではスライドの形態が異なることなり、万が一のときスライド破損の可能性があることから処置が施されていたとか、いろいろ考えられますが、まあ、あまり深く追求するのは止めましょう。

私は破損した部分を削り、穴にピンを打ち込んでおきました。これで大丈夫だと思います。その後何度か発火してますが別段トラブルはありません。
 なお、補足です。
 補強用ピンを打ち込む際には、事前にロッキングブロックプランジャーを少し削り込まないと(下側を平面を出すように削る)、互いが干渉し合い、補強用ピンが打ち込めませんので注意願います。(2002.7.11加筆)

このモデルをお持ちの方、一度確認され、改善処置がなされていない場合は適当なピンを打ち込んでおいたほうが無難だと思いますよ。特にオリジナルカートではなく、CPカートを使用される方は絶対にやっておいた方がいいですね。

私のドルフィンもCPを使用していますが、ピンで補強してある周辺部位の一部が剥離していましたので、相当な力がかかっていると思います。長く使用するのであれば必須処置と思います。

【発火】

使用しているモデルはHW製のものです。

最初は、発火用として使用しているABSモデルを登場させる予定でしたが、よる年波に各部に不具合が生じ、ドック入りしたことからHWモデルを使用しました。

実は、これまで発火したことがないモデルです。

私、ABSモデルを2丁、HWモデルを1丁所有しており、もっぱら発火はABSの1丁でやっておりました関係上、発火する機会を失い、何とはなしに未発火状態がずっと続いていたものです。

発火派を自称しているにはいささか情けないのですが、「ちょっともったいない」というところが正直な心情です。

外観はアイアンブライトで塗装していますが、これも下手くそで近くでは見られたもんじゃありません。また、発火の際にこれがちょっとネックになってしまったようです。

収録に先立ち、5発×3回発火テストをしてみましたが、少々期待倒れ。マルシンM92Fに望むものを100点とすると70点から80点くらいの出来です。

初めての発火であったということと、たまたま梅雨に入ったばかりで湿気が多く火薬の調子が悪いことも影響しているのかもしれませんが、どうも後退量が足りないように気がします。

何より大きな影響を与えているかもしれないのは塗装。塗装の際、可動部まで塗装してしまいスライドの動きにHW製特有のシャープさがなく、粘っこい感じを受けます。発火後のバレルを見ましても、スライドときつく擦りあっているような痕が見受けられます。

作動させることを前提に塗装を行う際には、可動部のマスキングを施すべきであるという常識を無視すると、こうなるという失敗実例になってしまったようで反省です。

今更どうにもなりませんので、「やるだけやってみるか」とオリジナルPFCカートを15+1発準備。キャップ火薬は銀。

結果はご覧のとおりです。

初弾からしばらくは調子が良かったのですが、中盤以降後退量が不足しているように思えますし、発火しておりましても音、リコイルとも弱かったように感じました。もしかすると火薬の影響があるのかもしれません。

途中1度不発が生じ、ダブル2回でリカバー。あと13発発火時点で私が勘違いし一旦発火を止め、再度発火しております。

これら、もたついた2箇所を編集でカットし、1本の動画にしてありますのでその点ご了承ください。

後日、再度挑戦しました。9ミリルガーCPカートに金キャップを使用。やはりこちらの方が調子が上がります。

別々のアングルからの連射をつなげ、15連射に編集してあります。もう少し迫力のあるシーンを期待したのですが、現状ではこれが限界のようです。

今回の動画は自分としては少々不満です。途中いろいろトラブルもありました。しかし、持ち主の調整不足(失敗)というハンデがあるにもかかわらず、ここまでの調子を発揮できるというのは、逆にこのモデルの素性の良さを証明しているものといえます(言い訳)。

まだ流通在庫は多数あるようですし、今までにも多数販売されていますので、今後オークションにも頻繁に登場してくるモデルと思います。かなり入手しやすいモデルでしょうから、お持ちでない方は、ぜひ、入手されることをお勧めします。

唯一気に入らないのは、フレーム右側先端部の刻印。削り取ってしまいたいと思うのは私だけではないでしょう。見れば見るほど、知れば知るほど腹が立ちます。

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Marushin Beretta made M92FS

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Th_m92fs01

Abstract

Marushin model made in top form masterpiece. According to just listen, MGC M9 seems something of a perfect form. In addition, KSC is the perfect form for the M93R, Marushin Dolphin, the little brother to the M84 model is working well proven. It seems that the Beretta is a model of a model it might be good chemistry.

PFC Centerfire cartridges are so used to not cause too rare misfire, you can certainly blow the fire back. The sound is good through ignition of gas.

Especially with the new carts are raised further performance improvement of the primer, making it even easier maintenance.

The PFC, as well as original cartridges, 9 Miriruga MGC CP system should be used.

We welcome the introduction of the model in hand, a model will be optimal for the first time.

Also, there is also a model kit, model kits to people who hand out the first time here, I can be assembled without any particular difficulty.

ABS, the model was initially only taken after the HW seems more polished performance products are also sold.

At present, this model includes a model airgun is up to our many models, but little from the model of a little食傷screen appears frequently, but had begun to emerge about the fuss.

買Ikomi Chou・Yunfa to mimic 2-chome, I think that perhaps people who have come shooting considerable. The manufacturer shall not different to the expected performance is appreciated.

Trademark issues (whether it's engraved?), And the company in the Marushin is perhaps no longer sold there are rumors. You should see the matter I think that I marked, I want to continue to sell at no stamp.

Good model of working as a mark of genuine stamp is sloppy (well, not much better, but sloppy) If the model of perfect form, but I choose the latter so without hesitation.

[Adjustment]

Firstly: I think it works out perfectly in the box nine minutes 90 percent if the finished product. I did not buy the finished product, but the status of kit and I certainly do not know, probably.

If we proceed with the instruction manual as a kit, you can finish in any way without problems.

Of course, deburring and polishing of working surfaces is required for each part is working for them, of course, is not that significant.

However, it might be model-specific kit, so I will describe just that I feel have got some points.

This model, I think that he owns a lot of folks. While it helpful, so I hope some people might be suffering symptoms similar to mine.

slide stop

Assembled, I tried to check the operation of the slide stop, stranded on an empty magazine into the area with the slide stop and magazine floor, many times that occurred nowhere to go.

Design, such as if it adheres to the frame work but have to stop the slide, or when it is pushed to the floor, and the influence of tension Suraidosutoppusupuringu not come out of a magazine, slide stop fleeing From what they are, these symptoms occur. Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M92g11

Then, gripping the back of the panel, hold down the LEFT or thin position just slide stop, the ABS has improved adhesion to the plate just as we hold with enough force to stop the slide.

Hold strong and now is not very hard and work from that area, please go easy.

The effect seems to be a gory way.

In this regard it is possible that large Dearimasu wrong about the propriety of what I understand, Please judge people by everybody. Also, the sentence would only obscure the model you have, the more Please read the work, making sure to put aside.

This model has been reproduced,real gun.

This mechanism is to move forward, pull the trigger and trigger bar, and press one of the frame that was set Burokkurifuta. Lifters pushed backward to rotate the other end is lifted, lift the unit Faiaringupinburokku Suraidoburichi provided.

I have not refused to forward the bleach inside the block Faiaringupin bit value is allocated within the path of bleach Faiaringupin by moving on.

Hit the hammer is released and the rear end Faiaringupinpuranja referring to its forward firing pin was hitting the primer and the equipment will be free of the cart.

The timing is perfect, and this set of blocks, no problem, there is sufficient there is no upward movement. Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M92autoas11Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M92autoas21

How to check it still remains obvious, pull the trigger, causing the hammer to press the rear end of a stick thin Faiaringupinpuranja.押Shi込Memashitara hidden inside the shaft as the rear end of safety pin no problem. the bolt face should protrude about 5 mm Faiaringupin. Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M92fp21Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M92fp11

However, if it is little more than three millimeters, it will push the little考E物.

In this state, the bolt face is突Ki出Shimasu Faiaringupin is small. So it can catch fire, do not care I do not mind speaking of things to seek certainty, too. Fire is the center of what awaited.

Try and have been removed, Faiaringuburokku coring out of the semi-cylindrical length of about 5 mm in diameter were pinned on the left side of the block. And this, at the top and hollow coring out of the first is the semi-cylindrical coring out of the very short length to overlap.

And try to check the movement set to slide the block If your design in place that block, the pin portion of the wall of the block (where no coring out of the top block) and hit the bit's not going. Just a block and came up a little bit, coring out the short position through the pin, the pin can move forward a little bit. to rise to near the limit of coring out a block of referring to its position on the road through the long, pin-pin will be able to move freely about most.

I do have a structure like this three-stage do not know why. I know there might be some rational reason.

Anyway, as I mentioned earlier, if it becomes a problem when the pin is free of the hammer blow is not my model, but a lot will not rise to the position of coring out a block of pins, the shorter guys It seems not enough to protrude.

Nevertheless, slight pin突Ki出Shimasu did not notice it for a long time partly because that was something that the fire ignited the center.

At this rate, however, not convinced a lot. But so many times, before you hit the pin end, the hammer should be in a situation free pin. Not take advantage and driving force is not.

In order to do so, I heard you, what do I do if I took the following measures.'m Sorry if different.

Originally I thought I would take, how to increase the amount of upward movement of the blocks in some way, for that is serviced, fully aware of each part related to the movement, not coordinated with the understanding You can not. No, I'm confident that the path to early immature. increase the amount of upward movement of the block, and give shape to accommodate changes in the block.

It does not even say that there is no big deal. Just aligning the longer the length of the shorter coring out. In other words, it does not extend to the upper part of the longer coring out.

The work was done using an electric drill.

OK, so it just can be free to reduce the amount of upward movement of the blocks this way (should be) is. Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M92autoas31

There could also take the plunge and cut the bottom half of a block is referring to its dies, it is not substantially reproduce the auction block rising from the exterior when the trigger is pulled.

As I wrote at the beginning of this section, not sure what is good in this moment. I'm worried because I do not know why the three-stage structure is a two-stage structure can understand if you do not pass through the pin.

However, since this model Faiaringupin inertia formula, should have been designed to be moved around the stage distance of the pin striking force was conveyed in the original pin. Forcibly stopped in the middle of it It is not quite there does not seem a good influence. would it be?

In this regard, then, there supplements.

Although it is similar to those that did not stop the slide, holding a solid bar, can not itself trigger operation of Burokkurifuta Gurippupaneru triggered by the bar. Fled away out of the bar, not to hold each other tightly If you caught me. In my case, I get the symptoms only HW model. Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M92g21Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M92tb1

Once confirmed, you are holding is insufficient, you'd better also reinforced ABS bonded to the plates, etc..

Apparently, in the early models Gurippupaneru these symptoms will go out, you feel as if something about having problems later. Slide stop problems as well. While manufacturing continued, you know what was actually blur Gurippupaneru mold. You'd better watch out a little.

○ Barrel

It is noticed that after the fire. Rather, it is forced to気Dzukazaru accurate.

I go back to slide in the middle of the fire. Imashitara and for some reason, the rear end lifted the barrel no longer seems to have it closed because of slides.

When I disassemble the barrel is deformed by the impact of blowback as part mates with the frame rails. Ability to lift the rear end worked like a barrel on impact, it seems the base is down the barrel of the plastic I have a metal frame. Similar symptoms occurred in the Tanaka Glock 17, a slide that has damaged Orimashita be heard from before, M92 does never heard. What would you do?

Fortunately M92 is large scoop from the top of the slide, the slide into the worst corruption that seems like a Glock had.

Marushin M92 we own just to be sure all the barrels out of the system model, I reviewed side by side, I noticed something interesting.

First, this HW problem areas damaged models made kit (rear rail portion of the barrel), but a hole had been opened in advance to set the pin seems to be reinforced, but the pin was not inserted.

ABS is a 2-chome kit model, where both the work of many problems (not even open the hole) no.

HW barrel model kit manufactured by Dolphin, was first inserted a metal pin in place of the problem. Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M92b21

Apparently the manufacturers noticed this condition, I think that by putting the corresponding pins for reinforcement. My ABS because it is relatively early model, I might have been something before corrective action. After the dolphin is fairly than it would have been better. In, HW What is it? It is not understood. The pin had not been set yet解Semasen holes are open.

The idea Ugatta it was a model from a kit rather, in the form of a dolphin or a different Kotonari slides, or had been subjected to treatment that may be damaged when the emergency slides, but many are considered, Well, not too deep s stop pursuing.

I cut the damaged parts part, you type in the pin hole. I'm fine now. Otherwise I have trouble several times, then there is no ignition.

In addition, a supplement. When the reinforcement pin punch, a little cutting込Manai Rokkinguburokkupuranja in advance (like cutting out the bottom plane), each other interfere with each other, please note the pin reinforcing打Chi込Memasen .

(2002.7.11 Categories)

If you have this model, once confirmed, if not better measures are in effect I think he should think it safe to type in the appropriate pins. Especially not the original cart, CP Those who use a cart I've done definitely better.

Dolphin, but I also used to CP, I had to peel off some of the surrounding area reinforced with a pin, would have taken considerable force. I use a long action if necessary.

[Fire]

Using the HW model is made of.

The first is used for firing, was scheduled to ABS, the model appeared to cause a problem with the parts from old age, according to HW that the docked model is used.

In fact, a model has never been so far fired.

I, ABS Chome two models, HW owns pair of models, firing exclusively on ABS on the relationship between Orimashita do in a pair of, lost a chance to fire, and what they still keep going state fire yet no or are.

The school bills itself as the firing is a miserable Saka Isa, "a little waste" is a place called the honest feelings.

The exterior is painted to close at Aianburaito unskillfully, also is not a pretty sight. Also, it seems that this is a bottleneck when a little fire.

Prior to recording, from 5 × times I tried to test fire 3. Before expectations fell slightly. Marushin M92F is made of about 80 points from 70 points to 100 points on what you want.

And that the firing was the first time, that may be affected in bad shape in damp gunpowder into the rainy season just happens to have enough, I feel that much weight back.

Might have a major impact on the paint than anything else. When painting, the movement of the movable portion to slide away to paint without the HW, the sharpness of the specific products subject to the sticky feeling.'s A barrel after firing , provides an even, much less seen marks like rubbing there tight slide.

When painting do not operate on the assumption that you ignore common sense, which is施Subeki masking of moving parts, as reflected in the failure has become an example of this would happen.

Going nowhere, so now, "I just try to do" and the original preparation from PFC 15 1 cart. Gunpowder silver cap.

As you can see the result is.

Soon after the first shot is referring to its good condition seem to be insufficient in quantity since the mid back, firing sound, it felt like to Orimashi weaker and the recoil. Possibly explosives There might be affected.

Occurs during a misfire once, twice, double recovery. Misunderstand me stop firing at once to 13 after the firing, and it has re-ignited.

Editing these two positions by referring to its cut Motatsuita Please note that point, I have been a single video.

Later, I tried again. 9 CP Miriruga cart using metal caps. Increase the tone this better too.

Connected to the blaze from different angles, and has been edited 15 blaze. I expected a little more powerful scene, at present it seems to be a limit.

This is my video as a little unhappy. There way too many problems. However, poor coordination of the owner (failure), despite the handicap of being able to demonstrate that the tone so far, has proved Iemasu and the goodness of this model features a reverse (excuse).

There seems to distributors' inventory is still being sold so many, many models come by right now I have appeared frequently in future auctions. From the model will be fairly easy to get, who do not have the , by all means, we recommend that you obtain.

The mark, like only the tip of the right frame. Shimaitai I think I just will not break off. The more I look The more you know, stand on the belly.[/center]

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:40 pm

MARUSHIN BERETTA M92FS VIDEO # 1

VIDEO #2 NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:42 pm

MARUSHIN BERETTA M92SB
マルシン製ベレッタ92SB(HW)
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 92sba5Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 92sba6

<BLOCKQUOTE>

概要

マルシン製のHWキットモデル。
 購入したのは昨年末。同時に購入したM84とともに昨年最後の半額購入モデルであった。
 ただし、古い大箱のモデル。おそらくショップの物置の片隅に埋もれていたのではなかろうか(笑)。ショップの奥さんにそういったら黙って笑っていた。
 それにしたって安い。古くとも新品のHWセンターファイアモデル、それも今では製造していないベレッタ刻印入り、ましてやFSに比べ数の少ないSB。
 細かな金額は忘れたが4000円代であったろうか。まっ、ラッキー(^^♪。
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 92sba1Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 92sba2
 もともとは鈴木製作所が販売していたサイドファイアモデルがベースのはず。今ではベレッタといえばモデルガンもエアガンも92FS以降のモデルが主流であり、SBはあまりない。内部機構は同社のFSとまったく同一といっていいはずである。
組み立て

懐かしい大箱を開け確認。バリやパーティングラインはお見事というほどしっかり目立つ(笑)。
 何しろ手に取り、持ち上げただけで削りかすが落ちてくる。うれしくなるほど。
 気長にこれらをペーパーで綺麗にし、真ちゅうブラシで磨く程度で、一旦仕上げは止めておく。気が向けばブラックで染め上げるつもりであるが差し当たりは完成させるのが先。

組み立てていく途中で、インナーシャーシとプラフレームの穴の位置が僅かに違う場所があった。そういえば、そんなことを聞いたことがあるが、さして慌てることのほどでもない。少し考えて工夫すれば何の問題もない。

当初、内部構造は完全にFSモデルと同一であると思っていたが、ごく僅かなところで違いがあるのに気がついた。
 ちょっと驚いたのはエジェクターの固定方法とそのサイズ。
 FSはいずれもピン止めであったがSBは片方がネジ止めであった。また、サイズというかカートを蹴る部分の長さがFSは長く、かつ、接触面は平面であるが、SBの方は短く尖っている。どうも尖っているとカートが傷つきそうなので、SF用に交換してしまおうかと思ったが、ピンが入り込むサイズやピンの位置が違い、うまくいかないので諦めた。
 なお、SBの方はほんの僅かエジェクターを内側に傾けた方がカートとの接触が確実になる。

もしかすると、サイドファイア用のエジェクターをそのまま使用しているのかもしれない。
 ここら辺は推測であるが、サイドファイア用カートは9ミリリアルよりもほんの僅か大きいことから、エジェクターの傾きは不要であるが、9ミリリアルの場合は微妙に小さいことから、そのままではカート底面との接触がぎりぎりになってしまったのではなかろうか・・・。傾けるときはブリーチ部分に接触しないように加減することが必要。
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 92sba3Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 92sba4
 ブリーチで思い出したが、このモデルのブリーチも少し力を加えてだけで見事に外れた(笑)。最初の頃は念入りに接着していたが、HWとABSではどうも相性が悪いのかしばらくするとすぐに外れるので、今でははめ込むだけにしている。これで発火しても何等差し障りない。
 なお、ブリーチが外れても、ファイアリングピンはめくらピンでブリーチに固定されていることから普通には外すことはできない。念のため申し添えておく。

これも発火するために購入したものであるので、不発防止のためハンマーSPを強化タイプに変更する。おっ、カスタムパーツか?と思われるかもしれないが、なに、M712用のハンマーSPのことである(笑)。
 これがちょうど具合よろしくフィットする。いささか、スライド後退時の抵抗は増すが、そこはほかの各部の摩擦軽減でしのぐ。それに、現行の9ミリリアルPFCのパワーはCP並みであるから、多少の抵抗増加は問題としない(はず?)。

出来上がったモデルをFSと比べてみると、相違点は細部に限られているのに全体の印象はかなり違う。
 目立つのはトリガーガード前方の形状とグリップフレームの形状。全体にFSが攻撃的でSBは女性的に感ずる。装飾部分を取り除いたことから、基本スタイルが持つ優雅なラインが浮かび上がってきたと表現すればよいのだろうか。
 まあ、こちらがオリジナルなのだから当然かもしれない。

とにかく気に入った。発火性能には定評のあるマルシンベレッタシリーズであるから、作動にはまったく問題はないだろう。
 ここで、珍しく黒染めに挑戦した。ブルーといわないところが奥ゆかしいところ(^^)。
 使ったのは「スーパーブルー」。アメリカ製なのだろうか。とにかく「Kさん」や「むすたんさん」さんのような技術はないし、根気もないので黒くなればいいという程度のものを目指して作業を開始。
 厚めのプラ板にペーパーをまき、400→800でスライドやフレームの平面部を研磨。
 あとは、真ちゅうブラシで磨き、脱脂。
 そのまま、原液を綿棒にとり、何度か塗り重ねて完了。
 乾いたあとはすすを払うように再度真ちゅうブラシで磨きオイルをひいただけ。
 実に簡単(^^)。それでもちゃんと黒くなった。光の加減で青く見えるときもある(気のせいか・・・)。
 自分としては十分である。

発火

テスト発火ではたまにエジェクト不良が発生した。やはり、カートとエジェクターのコンタクトが浅いのであろう。もう少し内側に曲げたら、問題なくエジェクトするようになった。
 また、トリガーバー後端とシアの関係が悪いのか、ディスコネクトの調子が悪かったので、トリガーバーのシアと接触する部分をわずかやすりで削り調整。
 後はまったく問題はなし。
 HWなのでブローバックの際には心地よいスライドの重みを感ずる。

ムービーは1マガジンだけ。
 本当はこの前に1マガジン分発火したのだが、カートが破損したり、上記のエジェクト不良が発生したりと散々だったのでそれは消去した。カートは現行PFC。
 7連射のあとは、細かくカットを変えている。
 発火音もよくガス抜けも良好。きれいなカートで十分にオイルを塗布しておけば、相当なフラッシュが出るはず(事実、この直前の発火ではかなり迫力があった)。

このシリーズ、商標問題で製造が中止され、最近では店頭からも徐々に姿を消しているようである。本当に惜しい。
 店頭在庫があれば、まずは何より確保したほうが良いであろう。
</BLOCKQUOTE>

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:55 pm

Marushin Beretta 92SB (HW)
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 92sba5Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 92sba6

<BLOCKQUOTE>

Overview

HW model kit made by Marushin.
Bought late last year. M84 was the model that you purchased last year with half of the purchase.
However, older models BIN. I fear in the corner of the shed was buried probably shop (laughs).I laughed silently Ittara wife shops.
I made it cheaper. Both old and new models of HW Fire Center, which is now engraved Beretta also does not manufacture, let alone a small number of FS compared with SB.
A small amount of 4000 yen level Deattarou or forgotten. Wait, Lucky (^ ^ ♪.
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 92sba1Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 92sba2
Was originally supposed to be sold is based Saidofaiamoderu Suzuki Works. Airsoft can be a model now speaking after Beretta 92FS is the mainstream model, SB is not much. The internal mechanism of its FS should do though exactly the same.
Assembly

Open the box of old check. Parting is conspicuous Bali and firmly say about your brilliant (laughs).
I pick up after all, is falling debris just lifted the cut. I see joy.
Paper to clean them with patience, it takes a brush and polish brass finish will be stopped temporarily. In the meantime it will be going for black染Me上Geru where your mind is complete.

We assembled in the middle, there was a slightly different location of the holes and Innashashi Purafuremu.By the way, but I have heard such a thing, nor in haste so terribly. If there's nothing wrong to think a little ingenuity.

Initially, the internal structure is completely identical to the FS model and I thought, I noticed that there are very few differences.
And its size a bit surprised how fixed ejector.
The FS was pinning both the SB was one screw. In addition, the length of the FS size or rather kick a long cart, and the contact surface is a plane, SB who is short and sharp. I hurt so much sharp and carts, SF I thought I should be replaced for different sizes and positions of the pins from entering the pin, does not work, so I gave up.
In addition, SB is definitely better contact with the cart inside the ejector is tilted only slightly better.

Perhaps, that may be used as an ejector for the fire side.
Around here is a guess, cart fire side from large handful than a real 9mm, the slope of the ejector is superfluous, if the real 9mm from the small subtle, as is the contact with the bottom cart I fear that in the last minute had・・・. When the tilt is adjustable so that should not touch the bleach area.
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 92sba3Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 92sba4
Reminds the bleach, just off the splendid little bleach added to the force of this model (laughs). In the beginning was closely adhered to, HW and ABS for a while now so out how much does not get along, and now only has to fit. Not even fire any kind in this offense.
However, even disconnected from Bleach normally Faiaringupin is the fact that the blind pin is fixed to the bleach can not remove. Just in case you申Shi served.

It was purchased in order to fire again, to prevent unexploded hammer to change the type of SP enhanced. On and do custom parts? May believe that, what, M712 is that the hammer for the SP (laughs).
Regards this is just so fit. Saka Isa, the more resistance when the slide back, there is a reduction in friction outdo the other parts. Besides, the real power of the PFC current 9 mm from the CP is comparable, some increase in resistance is not a problem (should?)

Resulting model and compared with the FS, the difference is that the overall impression is limited to the details is quite different.
The shape of the shape and stand out in front of trigger guard Gurippufuremu. SB throughout the FS is offensive to the feminine feel. Removed from the decorative parts, what can I do with the representation that has emerged is the base style and elegant lines.
Well, it might be natural from the original here.

Anyway you like. Since the fire performance Marushinberettashirizu proven, the operation will not be a problem at all.
This was a rare challenge dyed black. At the modest blue and quite frankly I ^ ^
I used the "super blue." What a made in America. Anyway, "K's" and "tan's daughter," It's not like the added technology, aiming to start work around those just do not have patience because it gets dark.
Thick paper plate and plastic wood, polished flat portion of the slide and frame 800 → 400.
Then, the polished brass brush, degreased.
As it takes as a stock solution swab, complete recoating a few times.
Then dry brush just caught a polished brass oil to pay back the soot.
Very easy Blackened perfectly still. Sometimes it looks blue light by adding and subtracting (or・・・imagination.)
As his own is sufficient.

Firing

The test firing occurred occasionally eject failure. Again, probably with little contact with the ejector cart. Getara little more inside, began to eject safely.
Also, what's wrong with the relationship between Russia and the rear end of trigger bar, disconnect tone is so bad, just adjust the portion cut by abrasive contact with the trigger bar shear.
After all, no problem.
HW blowback, so when you feel the weight of the slides are soothing.

Only one movie magazine.
Magazine minute but fired before this one really is damaged or cart, it was so terrible and you may experience a failure of the ejection was deleted. Current cart PFC.
After a blazing 7, is cut short changed.
Very good sound through the gas fire. Once you have applied enough oil to clean cart, flash going to be a substantial (in fact, this was the last in the firing is impressive it is).

This series was discontinued on trademark issues in recent years seems to be gradually disappearing from store shelves. A great pity.
If you have store inventory, nothing would be better secured first.
</BLOCKQUOTE>Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Iws_n

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Iw_n

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:59 pm

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:13 pm

MARUSHIN CUSTOM COLT V12 PART 1

マルシン製ABSセンターファイア
ガバメント改SFV12風カスタム

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusinv12p12

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Mv1200d

<BLOCKQUOTE> またまたマルシン製ガバです。
 今回はABSモデル。
 前回HWモデルを購入し、あまりの調子の良さに感激。
 是非もう1、2丁購入しようと考えていたところ、たまたま馴染みのショップでキットを半額で購入できました。
 この辺の経緯は掲示板でもお話したとおりであり、あまり繰り返すと、また評判が悪くなりそうなので(笑)このあたりでやめときます。

購入当初は、ごく当り前に仕上げるだけの予定だったのですが・・・。
 カスタムのきっかけの一つは、同日に同ショップでやはり半額(定価24,000円⇒12,000円(^^)v)で購入したMGC製のSFV12。
 スライドとコーンバレルに設けられたガス抜きポートのデザインの面白さにいたく惹かれたのですが、何分シルバーメッキモデルで発火が躊躇われ(汚れるということではなく、耐久性の問題)たこと。
 それともう一つは、ちょうどその頃、掲示板で新たに知己を得ました「XS」さんがマルシンガバをベースにV12風カスタムを製作されたと知ったこと。
 「それなら、気にせずガスポート付のガバを発火できる。おいらも一遍やってみるか」と思い立ったのがきっかけ。
 失敗してもたかだか、バレルとスライド、マルシンならパーツ供給も確かだし、パーツの代金もそれ程高額ではありません。
 ということで、珍しく外装カスタムに手を出した318i、いかが相成りますやら。
</BLOCKQUOTE>

【加工箇所】
<BLOCKQUOTE> 加工する箇所はスライドとバレル。
 スライドは、前方上部に左右対称に細長いガスポートスペースを空ける必要がありますし、バレルも、スライドのスペースに併せてやはり左右にガスポート穴を開けていく必要があります。
 なお、SFV12モデルでは、コーンバレルですので、バレルブッシングがありません。
 しかし、コーンバレルにするためには、コーンタイプのスリーブを作成しなければなりません。
 たまたま、「修太」さんがご自分のHP上でスタビカスタムの製作過程をアップしておられましたが、それを拝見するとコーンタイプのバレルスリーブはとても素人には作成不可能。
 そこで、大それたことはあっさり諦め、バレルはノーマル同様ブッシングによる固定にします。
</BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE> 「XS」さんに加工にどのような道具を使われたかお聞きしたら、簡易型のボール盤を使用とのこと。
 そんなもの手持ちにないのですが、案外安いようなのでこれを機会に購入しようと考えたところ、ふと思い出したのが職場で廃棄処理になっていた、穿孔機。
 電動式で、2本のドリルにより、書類の束に綴じ込み用の2つの穴を空けるもの。
 元々、紙に穴を空けるものですのでそれほどのパワーはないと思いますが、なに、ものはプラスチック、ドリルの選択さえ考えれば何とかなるでしょうと安易に納得。
 庶務課女性課員とアホみたいな会話と取り交わしながら、穿孔機をゲット。
 この時点で大きく夢が広がります(すぐにしぼむが・・・)。
 早速、その日の帰り、新たにバイスその他加工用の工具を購入。
</BLOCKQUOTE>

第一日目
<BLOCKQUOTE> 作業をするに当たっては、十分に事前の準備、特に加工箇所の決定には細心の注意を払わなければいけないのは当然なんですが・・・。
 元々細かい作業が嫌いな性格で、なおかつ、思い付いたときに作業を開始しなければいられない性格(これが仕事に時にはまったく違うのが不思議)なので、適当に「この辺かな?」ということで妥協。
 何より、酔っ払いながら作業するという姿勢自体が問題(わかっちゃいるけどやめられない^_^Wink
 バイスにスライドをはさみ、いざ作業を開始!「キュイーン」といい音をさせ、問題なく穴が開きます。
 パワーは十分なようで安心。
 と、喜んでいられたのはここまで(@_@;。
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusinv12p05 予定では、前端と後端の2箇所にまず穴を穿ち、その間を順次加工しつなげていこうと思ったのですが、後端の穴を開けたところで「・・・ずれている((+_+))・・・」。
 気を取り直して反対側の加工に移るも、動揺は隠せず、結果は「・・・げっ!こっちもか(>_<)」。
 この時点で普段の気の短さに、酔いが影響し、「いくとこまでいってやる!(-"-)」とばかりに、あろうことかバレルにまで手を伸ばし、陵辱の限りを尽くし、出来上がったのは左右6個ずつ、計12個のゆがんだ穴が開いた哀れなバレル。
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusinv12p01 幾分か興奮と酔いが収まり、ふと我に返ると「・・こりゃ、まずい(--Wink」と思いましたが後の祭り。
 その後しばらく修復作業を行うも、当初の失敗は覆い隠すすべもなく、やたら傷を広げるのみ。
 致し方なく適当なところで妥協することとしまして、「ふん、どうせ遠目には判るまい」と嘯きながら初日は就寝。
</BLOCKQUOTE>

第二日目
<BLOCKQUOTE> 明けて、翌朝。
 素面で見る、変わり果てたスライドとバレルの姿に思わず慄然(@_@Wink
 後ろ髪を引かれる思いで出勤。
</BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE> 日中は「どうしようか」と気にかかり、白昼夢状態。
 帰宅後、改めて状況を確認すると「なんとひどい!」。
 そこで、おもむろに焼酎のお湯割を飲みながら熟考。
 ところが、考えがまとまらないうちに酔いの方が先に回り、当然「まっ、いいか(^o^)丿!」ということになり、行き当たりばったりの作業開始。
 内容は以下のとおり。
 暴虐第二幕の開演((-_-)/~~~ピシー!ピシー!)。
</BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE> まず手をつけたのはリアサイト。
 スライドに開けられたガスポート(らしきもの)に比べると、ノーマルリアサイトはあまりに貧弱なので改造を決意(というか酔っ払いの勢い)。
 ただ、凝ったものなどできるはずもなく、手持ちのジャンクパーツから適当にそれらしくでっち上げるだけです。
 Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusinv12p03たまたま、マルイのキットP38のリアサイトの切れ端が転がっていたことから、これを適当にくっつけることにしました。
 別に格好のいいものではありませんが、オリジナルと違えば事足ります。
 P38用リアサイト下面をガバのスライド上部に合うように削り、元のリアサイトがあった場所よりも後に接着する予定。
 もちろんオリジナルのリアサイトは削って除去します。
 フロントサイトも変更したいのですが、でき上がったリアサイトが意外なほどローマウントになったことから、高さ的にはそのままで合っていることと、適当なものが見つからないので今しばらくこのままにしておきます。
</BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE> 初日の作業過程で思いもかけず外れたブリーチは、いい機会ですので側面を僅か削りこみ、スライドの広がりを防止した上、再接着。
 また、エキストを挿入することによるスライドの広がり防止には、HWモデルの時とは異なり、エキストの方を少し削りました。
 固いからいやだなと思っていましたが、バイスにしっかり固定して作業すれば予想外に楽です。
 作業過程で傷ついた箇所や目立つヒケにパテを盛った上、内部パーツはいつもどおり、作動の軽減を図るため綺麗に磨きます。
 マガジンはHWモデルほどのことはありませんが、やはり抜き差しが固いので、フレーム内部もペーパーをかけます。
 この程度で、二日目もお休みの時間となり一旦終了。
</BLOCKQUOTE>

第三日目
<BLOCKQUOTE> 相変わらず晩酌効果(酔っ払い)の影響下にある状態で作業開始。
 極悪非道の第三幕。
 パテを盛り1日しか経っていませんが、待つのも面倒なのでペーパーをかけます。
 どうせ最後は塗装しますので適当。
 誰も私に外装カスタムなど期待してなどいないでしょうから気が楽です(^^)。
 その上で、先日作成したP38用サイトをベースにしたリアサイトを接着。
 もうこれ以上、スライドやフレームに手を加える予定もないので、早速塗装。
 大き目のダンボールの中にモデルを入れ、黒の艶消しスプレーで塗装。
 トイガン専用のスプレーは高いので、いつも車のボディ用の塗料でごまかしています。
 もちろん部屋の中でやりますので、シンナーの匂いが充満。
 それに酔いが重なり、まるで桃源郷にいるような気持ちになります♪(◎o◎)♪。
 良い子は真似しないようにね。
 しかし、その直後冷水を浴びせかれられたようなショックが!
 「ギョエー!!」塗装面を見ると、ボロボロ。
 やはり寒い時期の塗装はペケ。
 せっかく、それなりに仕上げた表面も不均等な塗装で凸凹(>_<)。

しばし、呆然としたあと、幾分か理性を取り戻し、善後策を検討。
 とにかく、塗装が乾くまではどうにもできないので他の作業を開始。
 少しでも色物の度合いを強めようと、バレルブッシングを研磨し、シルバーにします。
 リコイルプラグも先端の滑り止めのチェッカーを削り平面にして、同様にシルバーに磨き上げます。
 ハンマーは後日コマンダー用に交換するつもりなのでそのまま。

塗装も落ち着いてきたので、ほかに不都合箇所がないか確認のため組み立て。
 手順はHWモデルと同じですから慣れているはずなのですが、どうもシアにかかるスプリングが外れやすくてちょっと苦労しました。
 この点を除けば、特に問題なく完成。

ここでムラムラと発火欲が湧き起こり、「ちょっとやってみよか」とPFCカートを1発用意、発火。
 不発もなくきれいに発火、しかしホールドオープンしません。
 その後2発。計3発試しましたが、ホールドオープンは駄目。
 「オイ、おまえMGC製か?」などと皮肉を投げつけながら、手動でスライドストップの作動の確認をしてみますとどうも動きが悪い。
 そういえば、スライドストップ軸は磨いていないし、塗装の影響でフレーム側のセットするホールの周囲が狭くなっているはずなのに、何のケアもしてなかったことに気づき、慌てて、これらの部分を調整。
 そうすると、スライドストップも気持ちよく「パチン」と動くようになりました(実はこれが失敗であった)。

塗装の方ですが、あまりに酷いので、一旦剥離の上、再研磨し、その際の状態で決定(再塗装するか否か)することとしました。
 調整発火も明日に持ち越し。
 当夜の掲示板を見ると「V12もどき。早くアップして」との要望が1件。
 しまった、完成してから掲示板に記載すればよかったと後悔。
 う~ん、焦る。
</BLOCKQUOTE>

第四日目
<BLOCKQUOTE> 隠蔽工作開始。
 塗装の剥離にはマニキュアの除光液を使用。
 結構厚塗りした箇所があり手間がかかります。
 何か手を入れるたびに状況が悪化していくような気が・・・。
 ・・・これ、なかったことにしようか・・・。などと思いながら作業を続け、ようやくあらかた塗装を剥離。
 しかしひどい。
 そこでやめときゃいいのに銀パウダーでボロ隠しを行うも、これも失敗。
 泥まみれの銀狐になってしまいました。
 そこで改めて、オイルをしみ込ませたぼろきれでこすり始めましたが、悲惨さの度合いは深まるばかり。
 既に午後11時を回り、発火する気力もなく寝る。
 まだ続くか・・・。
</BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusinv12p04Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusinv12p06
</BLOCKQUOTE>

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:15 pm

MARUSHIN CUSTOM COLT V12 PART 2

第五日目
<BLOCKQUOTE> 半分やけになりながら作業開始。
 一旦完全分解の上、銀パウダーを落とし始めます。
 その上で、コンパウンドで磨き始めますが、今までの傷が全て消えるわけはありません。
 購入して2週間もたっていないのに、表面は20年ほどたったような状態
(* *;。
 悪行のなれの果て、自業自得といえばそれまでであるけど、モデルが可哀想・・・。
 懺悔。

どうにか、作業を終え組み立てた上で、調整発火に移ります。
 カートを7発準備して発火。
 そうすると何度かハンマーが落ちないことがあります。
 調整の過程で、ディスコネを万力にはさみ磨いたときに、締め付けすぎて変形した模様。
 慌てて、また完全分解(一体何回目じゃ)し、修正。
 ついでにトリガーバーの側面も再度磨き上げ、その上で組み立て。
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusinv12p07Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusinv12p08
 余談ですが、MGCガバに比べるとマルシンガバはちょっと組み立てしにくいです。
 特にABSモデルでは、フレームがやわらかいので力を入れすぎるとしなってしまいます。

手動での作動自体は問題はないようなんですが、発火の際にどうなるかわからないところが厄介。
 この時点で、既に深夜近くになったので、ここで中止。
 悶々としたまま、寝ます。
</BLOCKQUOTE>

第六日日
<BLOCKQUOTE> 以前から気になっていたリコイルプラグの回転を止めるため少し加工。
 画像を見ていただければ分かりますが、プラグにドリルで穴を開けそこに鉄球を押し込み、フレーム側にスペースを穿つことでプラグの回転を止めております。
 こうしないとリコイルスプリングが押し込まれるときの影響でプラグが回転し、適正位置をはずれ、バレル下面とプラグが接触してしまいます。
 なお、HWモデルも改めて確認いたしますとABSモデルほどではありませんが、位置がずれていました。
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusinv12p09
 当日は土曜日。
 普通ならば、収録日なのですが家庭の用事があり、「今日は駄目だろうな」ということで掲示板にもその旨連絡。
 ところが、夜になり、妻と娘が用事があり実家に寄ってくるとのこと。
 しめしめと思い「泊まってきてもいいよ」と優しく言うと、「私たちは邪魔か」とのお返事。怖!
 その場を出来るだけ穏便に収拾し、つかの間の発火タイム。
 キャップは銀を使用。

時間がなかったので、アングルは全て一緒ですのでご容赦を。
 調子は今ひとつ。
 一つはスライドストップが抜けてくること。
 どうやら、研磨しすぎたようなので途中暫定的にHWモデルのものを流用しました。
 もう一点は、スライド閉鎖不良。
 原因は、エクストがカートのリムを完全にくわえないことにあるようです。
 そのため、7発完全連射は成功しませんでした。
 いずれもどこかでトラブルが生じました。
 それでも、ムービーは収録しましたので、編集でつなげたものをアップしました。
 後日再調整の上、いいものが撮れましたら改めて追加アップしますのでご容赦ください。
</BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE>○ヘロヘロ画像の追加

翌日日曜日、改めて挑戦。しかし返り討ちにあってしまった・・・。
 スライドストップの抜けは、軸に穴を開け、小さな鉛玉を詰め込み、抜け防止策を講ずることにより解消。
 スライドの閉鎖不良もなじんだせいか、9割方解消。
 残ったのは、・・・調整途中で変形させてしまったシアとディスコネクターによる作動不良。
 トリガーをひいてもハンマーが落ちないことが多発。
 これはまいりました。
 いい歳して、物事には加減があるということ理解していて当然なのに、いつもやりすぎて失敗しています。
 途中、HWモデルのフレームと入れ替えたりしましたが、やはり相性があるらしく上手くいきません。
 そんなこんなで、何度も発火し、何度も収録しましたが、完璧なものがありませんでしたので、適当につないだものをそれらしくしてアップしました。
 ムービーではたかだか2マガジンですが、その影には・・・。
 しかしこのモデル案外丈夫です。びくともしていません。それだけが救いです^_^;
 パーツを注文し後日雪辱を果たします。

</BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>○雪辱ムービー(?)・2002・12・22
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusinv12p19Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusinv12p18
 何とかようやく満足できるものになりました。
 シアとディスコネを入手し、交換。カートも、PFCではなくCPにガス抜きインナーをセットして使用。ほぼ完璧です。
 カートを替えたのは、度重なる使用により、PFCカートのプライマーが変形したため。
 その結果、不発が目立つようになり、その防止のためインナーやプライマーの位置を変えると今度は暴発が発生しました。そこでやむなくCPに変更。
 もともと、ガス抜きインナーを使用するマルシン製品ですから、ディトとの相性は良し。
 また、うまい具合にパワーも逃がしているようで、HWインナーを使用した場合に比べマイルドになりました。不発はほとんどなく、暴発は皆無。いい感じです。
 それにあわせて、バレルに穿った12の穴にアルミのパイプを入れました。
 片方を斜めにそぎ、長いほうをマズル側、短いほうをチェンバー側にしてバレルに押し込みました。
 Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusinv12p17何のためといいましと、ガスをガスポートから噴出させるため。
 でもこれはあまり効果がなかったようです。
 徒労とまではいきませんが、苦労の割にはあまり・・・。まあ、アクセントですわ(笑)。

ムービーは16秒、5マガジン35発。すべてホールドオープン成功。
 ただし、発火音は大きくありません。部屋で撮ったものですから反響がなく少々こもり気味。残念なのはその点くらいかな。
 この後、ハンマーをコマンダー用に替え、グリップセイフティもそれに応じて修正。
 後は、SUGIZOーさんからいただいたフロントサイトを付ければ結構カスタム。
 気に入っちゃいました。
</BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE> 2003.4.6追加.
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Mv1200cTransferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Mv1200b

</BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE>

相変わらずのマルシンABSガバメント。
 発火性能では同HWモデルにわずかに及ばない感じはするが、それでも概ね快調なモデルでHWモデルとともにすっかりお気に入り。
 以前レポートしたとおり、スライドとバレルに手を加えSFV12もどきにした。それからも頻繁に発火しているがまったく壊れる気配がない。
 ただ、派手なガスポートの割にはほかの箇所が地味な所が少々気になってきた。そこで、性懲りもなく、また外装カスタムに手を出してしまった。
 大したことではない。猿でもできるちゃぶ台ガンスミスである。
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Mv1200fTransferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Mv1200gTransferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Mv1200hTransferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Mv1200iTransferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Mv1200jTransferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Mv1200k
 手を加えたのはスライドのフラットサイド化、フレーム先端の延長、バレルのコーンバレル化、前後サイトの変更、エジェクションポートのローカット等何やかやと結構手を入れてしまった。

スライドのフラットサイド化はプラリペア、フレームの延長はジャンクのマルイガバからの移植、コーンバレルはプラ板を接着し適当に加工、フロントサイトは「SUGIZO-さん」から以前いただいたもの、リアサイトはプラ板からのでっち上げ等々、ほとんど金はかけていない。
 なお、内部では、ハンマーSPをM712のハンマーSPをカットしたものをセットしてある。こうするとかなり強力になり、不発が激減する。
 塗装は専用塗料ではなく、ホームセンターで売っていたもの。
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Mv1200lTransferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Mv1200n
 都合3週間ほどかけて完成したが、集中してやれば週末でできる程度のこと。
 出来上がってみると荒が目立ち反省点もあるが、手を加えた分愛着がある。
 コーンバレルも延長したスライドも作動には影響がないようでほっとした。

ムービーは2マガジン分(後日銀キャップによる1マガジン分追加)。
 最初の1マガジンは銀キャップを使用したため、かなりスパークが出ているがスライドストップは失敗。2マガジン目は金キャップで確実な作動を得ている。
 レール部分に付着した塗装が馴染んでくればもう少し調子が上がるものと思う。
 ただ、せっかく加工したガスポートからのアクションが少ないのが残念。
 まあ、キャップ1発ではあまり無理はいえないが・・・。

</BLOCKQUOTE>

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:36 pm

ABS Marushin custom wind breaks SFV12 Sentafaiagabamento

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusinv12p12

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Mv1200d

<BLOCKQUOTE>The Governor once again made by Marushin. This model ABS. HW previous model to buy, so impressed with the good tunes. Have you two come to think I was able to buy at half price to buy a kit, Street shop happened to the familiar. History of this area is, as I mentioned in the bulletin board, so little likely to repeat infamous (laughs) I'll pass this around. Initially, the purchase was scheduled as I finish a very commonplace. One of the half, again triggered by a custom shop on the same day (yen 12,000 yen 24,000 ⇒ price (^ ^) v) was purchased from MGC made SFV12. I was drawn to the fun of designing bitterly venting ports disposed slide, barrel and corn was firing at Shirubamekkimoderu躊躇Wa many minutes (not that dirty, durability issues), and octopus. At that time, one more thing, the acquaintance got a new bulletin board "XS" based on the V12's Marushingaba knew that the wind was custom made. Then, with a governor can be fired without worrying about the gas port. Oira also want to try a cursory," and the idea of the opportunity. Even if it fails at most referring to its barrel, slide and parts supply is also true even if the price Sore程Marushin expensive parts, no. In that unusual exterior, dabbled in custom相成Rimasu How about 318i, Yara. </BLOCKQUOTE>

[Process] places
<BLOCKQUOTE>Process where the slide and barrel. Slide is serviced, you must free up front at the top Gasupotosupesu symmetrical, elongated barrels, we need the gas port hole in the space along both sides of the slide again. The model, SFV12 barrel, so there is no corn, Barerubusshingu. However, for the barrel, you must create a cone sleeve cone types. It happened, "weight to modify" your HP's up and who was the production process Sutabikasutamu sleeve on the barrel cone type, and so I see it is impossible to create an amateur. Therefore, it simply gave up wild, fixed by the barrel bushing as normal. </BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE>Face used a tool you hear what's working on that, using drilling and simplified. I do not hand things to buy, I thought this opportunity, because it seems surprisingly low in the workplace had been disposed of, I suddenly remembered the punch. In the electric drill, a hole of two things, two bundles of documents for filing. The original power, because it is so much a hole in the paper, but what I do not think the plastic stuff, and easily convinced, will somehow, even given the choice of the drill. While talking and exchanged like a fool, get a catch-all section and section staff punch women. Greatly extends the dream at this point (but quickly fade.) Immediately buy back the same day, the new devices and other tools for processing. </BLOCKQUOTE>

The first day
<BLOCKQUOTE>Ni当Tatte of preparation, you work well, especially in determining where the process should pay close attention, you're obviously not. In nature do not like working fine originally, and yet, the character can not they have to start working at a whim (sometimes to work it strange that a totally different), so, appropriately "Why this neighborhood?" Compromise in that. Above all, attitude is the problem that the work while drunk (can not stop but I know tea ^_^Wink. Scissors, begin emergency slides to the device! "Kyuin" I hope, will open the hole sounds fine. The power seems secure enough. And has so far been kept happy
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusinv12p05
The first, scheduled穿Chi holes, front and back ends of the two places I wanted to let the meantime, sequential processing by connecting a hole at the end, "・・・have missed ((+ _ +))・・・. " Processing also moves to the opposite side, feeling very upset, resulting隠Sezu "・・・schnapps, and here is what (>_<)". In mind the brevity of the usual drunk at this point, referring to its effect, "I'll just go through and this will !(-"-)" to reach out to the barrel, and that no matter what the insult, the best of The finished, one of six left a hole the poor, twisted barrel 12 gauge. Fits in with the excitement somewhat drunk, and suddenly return to consciousness, "・・(--Wink" absorbing too late, but I thought wrong. After that, even while failing to repair the original, only without extending the wound cover all random. Toshimashite致Shi方Naku compromise where appropriate, "Well, anyway判Rumai a distance" and嘯Ki day while sleeping. </BLOCKQUOTE>

Second Day
<BLOCKQUOTE>The next morning, to dawn. Sober look at horror, thinking completely changed the image of the slide and barrel (@_@Wink. Work with painful reluctance. </BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE>During the day, "I do" take care, and a daydream state. After returning home and check the status again, "how terrible!". So, ponder over a cup of hot water percentage of shochu slowly. However, before turning to the more sober of course, have trouble thinking clearly, "Wait, I like (^ o ^)丿!" And that, willy-nilly start working. The contents are as follows. The second act curtain ((-_-)/ Pishi violence! Pishi!). </BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
First touched the rear of the site. Gas port was opened to the slide (which Rashiki) Nomaruriasaito than the bit's too poor, so decided to remodel (or rather the drunken momentum.) But, no, elaborate and should be able to just make up junk from parts on hand Sorerashiku appropriately.
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 MARUSHINCUSTOMV12PHOTO

Marui P38 kit that happened, lying uncovered in the rear of the site, I decided to stick with it appropriately. In another good-looking, but not enough by Different to the original. P38 slide cut to fit the top of the Governor, Rear bottom will be glued to the site later than the original site where the rear site. Of course, remove the rear site of the original carved. I want to change the front sight, it was a surprisingly low-mounted rear Deki上Gatta site, and that the height of the match, just to stay in this for a while now but did not find it appropriate in leave. </BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE>Bleach out of work during the day without feeling too crowded, not only cut the sides, because it is a good chance of preventing the spread of the slide, the replantation. Also, to prevent the spread of the slide by the insertion and HW Ekisuto, when the model is slightly different, more Ekisuto削Rimashita. I do not like thinking that I had it easier than expected, the hard work to do securely attached to the device. Putty on the sink mark盛Tta prominent location and the internal parts damaged during the work, as usual, beautifully polished, to reduce the operation. HW model so that the magazine is not inserted and removed, it is still hard, even place a paper inside the frame. In the end, once this amount of rest time and even two days. </BLOCKQUOTE>

Third Day
<BLOCKQUOTE>Effects still have an evening drink (drunk) starts work under the influence of the state. The third act of atrocity. Have not only been serving a day, place a patty paper to wait so troublesome. Since the last proper paint anyway. I would not feel better from the exterior and custom and I hope everyone ^ ^ On top of that, the rear site was created last Sun P38-based adhesive sites. Anymore, so no plans to tweak the frame, slide and immediately paint. Put larger models in cardboard, spray-painted matte black. Special spray gun, toy, since this is the car's body paint for cheating at the time. We will be doing in a room filled with the smell of paint thinner, of course. overlap, it makes me sick of being like a paradise (◎ o ◎) ♪. Good children do not imitate it. However, such a shock was immediately poured cold water on him! "Gyoe!" On the positive side, worn paint. Pequena cold season is still painting. Pains, bumps in the finished paint surface is also uneven in its own way (>_<). After a moment, stunned, recovering somewhat, consider the rational remedy. Anyway, continuing up the paint dries you can not do anything other start working. Meyou and referring to its degree of little polishing the silver, Barerubusshingu. Cut the plane to skid checkered polished silver tip, even as Rikoirupuragu. The hammer is going to replace it as it is for the commander at a later date. I also have settled for painting, assembly Check for other inconvenient places. HW is a procedure should have the same model, used to make a little effort it takes to shear off the spring so much. Apart from this point, completion problems. Excited by lust and fire a burst occurred here, "I did a little Miyo" PFC and cart ready, fire one shot. Clean ignition misfire, no hold but does not open. Then from 2. I tried opening the hold, from 3 meter useless. "Hey, what made you MGC?" While throwing a bad move, and so much cynicism and try to check the operation of the slide stop manually. By the way, the axis slide stop is not polished, but that would have narrowed the periphery of the hole to set the frame under the influence of painting, realized that did not even care what, in haste, adjust these parts . Slide stop, then feel well, "Pachin" and now works (this was in fact failed.) It is too bad, because people on the paint peeling, once re-polishing, referring to its decision in that case (whether or not to paint again) decided to. Adjust ignition carryover to tomorrow. Looking at the bulletin board当夜"V12 fake. Up to fast" and requested 1. I regret I should have mentioned, the board completed. Um, hurry. </BLOCKQUOTE>

Fourth Day
<BLOCKQUOTE>Hazime Hiraku coverup. The peeling of the coating used in nail polish remover. Where it has to work at it pretty thick coating. I feel like the situation is worse every time we put something・・・hand. It・・・・・,・Do not try it. While I continue to work with, such as peeling paint Arakata last. But terrible. Boro do well hidden in the armpits, I wish I could stop there silver powder, which also failed. I have become a dirty silver fox. Then again, I started rubbing rags soaked in oil, the degree of misery thickens. Already at around 11 pm, no energy to fire bed. I still carry on. </BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusinv12p04Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusinv12p06
</BLOCKQUOTE>

Last edited by Cerwyn on Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:51 pm

MARUSHIN CUSTOM COLT V12 PART 2

Fifth Day
<BLOCKQUOTE>
Getting Started in despair while being half. Once the complete decomposition starts off the silver powder. On top of that, the compound begins to shine in, do not disappear until now not all the wounds. She has even bought two weeks, the surface is only 20 years such a state (* *;. Comes the end of the wrongdoing, but it is up to speaking of it coming,・・・model is poor. Confession. Somehow finished working on the assembled, it moves to adjust the fire. Prepared from seven fire cart. The hammer may fall a few times then. In the process of adjustment, when the connection disk vice scissors polished, tightened too deformed patterns. Hurry, and complete resolution (what'll second), and fixed. Polished side of the bar and again in passing the trigger, to assemble on that.
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusinv12p07Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusinv12p08

As an aside, MGC is Marushingaba governance than a little difficult to assemble. ABS particular model, becomes excessive force to the frame, so soft. Manual operation itself is no problem I like, I do not know what will happen is difficult during the fire. At this point, it was already close to midnight, stop here. Anguish and still sleeps. </BLOCKQUOTE>

Sixth Sunday
<BLOCKQUOTE>Rikoirupuragu little to stop the rotation of the processing was in the mood before. You know you look at the picture, push a hole where the iron ball to plug in drill, we can stop the rotation of the plug to pierce the space frame. The effect of rotation of the plug is pushed Rikoirusupuringu Otherwise, off to the proper position, will be in contact with the bottom barrel plug. In addition, HW and we reaffirm the model in about ABS models, but were misaligned.
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusinv12p09
On the day Saturday. If you normally have is family commitment for the day included, "I wonder useless" to that effect on that board as well. However, the evening will be a rally around the home and business that has a wife and daughter. Shime Shime I thought "I can come to stay," said gently, "do we bother" with the answer. 怖! Scary! Settled amicably as possible to the spot, firing a fleeting time. Use the silver caps. I did not have time, so pardon the angle is all together. How are things going much interest. One is missing the slide stop coming. Apparently, because it seems way too tentatively to divert those polished HW model. Another point is bad slide closure. The cause appears to be complete by the rim of the cart Kuwaenai Extd. Therefore, from 7 did not succeed fully automatic fire. Both problems occurred at some point. Still, the movie, so for recording, editing uploaded concatenation. Readjustment later on, add up so please forgive what I撮Remashitara again. </BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE>Add Picture Herohero ○ The next day Sunday, try again. But there has to own head. Through the slide stop is a hole in the shaft, filling a small lead ball, by taking measures to eliminate relief. Perhaps too familiar failure of the slide closed, eliminating 90%. The rest is due to a malfunction ... and disco shear connector has made adjustments along the way transformed. It also frequently caught the trigger the hammer fall. It Mairimashita. To a good age, and of course, but they are things to understand that there is a moderate, has always failed to do so. Middle, HW and replaced with the frame but the model still incompatible Ikimasen pulling well. All told, many times to catch fire, but also recorded many times, because it was not perfect, are uploaded to those connected to the appropriate Sorerashiku. The movie is at most two magazines, in the shadows. But this model is surprisingly strong. No creel lit. It is the only salvation Revenge plays later to order the parts.
</BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>
Revenge movie ○ (?) · 2002.12.22
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusinv12p19Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusinv12p18
Somehow now finally satisfied. Get and display the shear connectors, exchanges. Curt, PFC and not to set inner CP without using gas. ほぼ完璧です。 Almost perfect. The cart is sorted by the repeated use, PFC primer deformed because of the cart. The result is as noticeable misfire, this time changing the position of the inner and primer to prevent accidental discharge that occurred. CP then forced to change. Originally, the inner product using the gas release Marushin, has good compatibility with Dito. The power seems to be a mod relief, HW mild now compared to when using the inner. 不発はほとんどなく、暴発は皆無。 There are few duds, none of the outbursts. I feel good. Accordingly, put a hole in an aluminum pipe barrel穿Tta 12. Sliced diagonally to one side, muzzle to the longer side, with the barrel押Shi込Mimashita the shorter side of the chamber. </BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Marusinv12p17
And Iimashi and wherefore, to make the gas ejected from the gas port. But this did not seem very effective. But as far as Ikimasen futility, the percentage of not very hard. まあ、アクセントですわ(笑)。 Well, I is the accent (laughs). 16-second movie, from 35 five magazines. oKou Shigeru all hold open. However, the firing sound is not great. Without feeling a little muffled response was taken from the room. Unfortunately for most it would at that point. Then, instead of a hammer for a commander, Gurippuseifuti modified accordingly. SUGIZO Later, SUGIZO custom fine you if you stick the front sight - san. Would like tea. </BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE> Add 2003.4.6.
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Mv1200cTransferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Mv1200b

</BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE>

ABS Marushin Government as usual. HW felt short of the ignition performance models, but slightly, still mostly in good shape model HW with all your favorite models. As previous reports, slide and barrel tweak SFV12 was fake. But no sign of any break from the often ignited it. However, the rate of gas ports fancy getting sober mind is a little place elsewhere. Ri, had also dabbled in custom exterior. No big deal. Gansumisu a monkey can do a Table.
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Mv1200fTransferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Mv1200gTransferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Mv1200hTransferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Mv1200iTransferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Mv1200jTransferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Mv1200k
The addition of the flat side of the slide of hand, longer frame end, the barrel of a barrel of corn changes around the site, had put his hands on is pretty low cut and what not Ejekushonpoto. Puraripea flat side of the slide, the frame extending from the port of junk Maruigaba barrel properly processed corn plastic is bonded to plate, the front sight "SUGIZO-added" What you previously from the site, the rear plastic board etc. from the concoction, do not spend very little money. However, within the hammer at the SP M712 SP hammer was set to cut. This will be quite strong, has plummeted explode. Paint coating is not only what was sold at home improvement store.
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Mv1200lTransferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Mv1200n
The reasons were completed over three weeks, it's enough to concentrate on the weekend Shiteyare. Some points to think When I finished roughing stand out, have a passion for minute changes. Slide also has extended the operation was relieved Cone in barrels that are not affected.

Movie Magazine 2 minutes (by adding one Cap Magazine minutes later silver). The first magazine for using a silver cap, sparking the slide stop has been said quite unsuccessful. The first two magazines are getting reliable operation metal caps. I think me and it rises a little more familiar with the condition attached to painted parts of the rail. But unfortunately, but that little action is awaited from the process gas port. Well, from a cap・・・although not too unreasonable.
</BLOCKQUOTE>

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:06 pm

MARUSHIN CUSTOM V12 VIDEO #1

VIDEOS 2 & 3 NO LONGER AVAILABLE

VIDEO #4

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:58 am

MGC S&W M76

MGC製 S&WM76の巻
MGC・M76Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M761 (概要)

プラ製SMGモデル。実銃の製造メーカーは珍しいことにS&W。
 ご覧のとおり、スタイルは実に当たり前で、ストックの伸縮が横回転で行われるのがちょっと珍しいかなというところです。作動方式も当然にオープンボルトファイアリングです。
 私の記憶では、1980年頃に7ミリキャップ火薬仕様のオープンディトネーター方式で販売されたように思います。その後、CPカート用(同社の7ミリキャップ仕様の旧M59用カートと同型)に仕様変更されたとのことです。
(調整)
カートリッジ
 調整といっても何もありません。そのまま箱出し状態で完璧に作動したものと思います。
 ただし、カートさえあれば・・・。
 実は私の所有するものは、友人から入手した中古のもので、入手当時からカートがなくほったらかしにしてあったものです。
 もともと在住地が地方ですので、専門店もなく、ネットも普及していない時代でしたから、すっかりカートの入手をあきらめていたのです。
 ところが、ある日、マルシンのM84用センターファイアPFCカートを購入した際、そのカートがどうやらM76の中に納まりそうな気配なので、このカートの流用を思い付いた次第です。
ディトネーター
 まず、本体側の調整ですが、ディトネーターをどうにかしなければなりません。
 オリジナルのディトネーターは7ミリオープンカート用ですから、M84のPFCカートには全く合いません。
 そこで、発見したのが予備で購入していたマルシンのサイドファイアガバのディトネーター。
 少々直径が太く、M84のカートにはきつい(先端部の穴の直径とほぼ同じ)ことから、電動ドリルにディトネーターをはさみ、回転させながらやすりで削り細くします。Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M76dt1
 私の経験では、ガバのディトネーターの長さはセンターファイア用カートにはちょうど良いくらいで、サイドファイア用カートにはほんのちょっと短いといったところです。作業の際は、必ず現物合わせで確認調整が必要ですので念のため。
 M76のディトネーターのセット方法は本当に簡単で、チャンバー側からディトネーターを差し込み、本体から突き出た部分にEリングをかませ、バレル(ジャッケトと一体)を本体にねじ込んで固定するだけです。
 オリジナルの場合、カートに接する部分の直径が幾分太く、Eリングをかませると、前後ともに抜けなくなります。
 ガバのディトネーターの場合、そのままでは、固定されないことから(銃口を上に向けると落ちてくる。当たり前)、オリジナルの場合のEリングに相当する、固定する部品を何か工夫して付ける必要があります。
 私はたまたまジャンク部品の中から、六角ナットの1面にイモネジ用の穴があるものを発見したことから、これをディトネーターの末端部に取り付けイモネジで固定しました。
 れをバレルをはずした本体に前部から差し込み、バレルをかぶせてねじ込むだけで完了です。オリジナルよりセット方法が簡単になりました。Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M76dtset1
 なお、ガバのディトネーターの代わりに良く似たサイズのネジでも代用できると思います。ぴったりのサイズがあれば、スムースにローディングされるよう先端部を加工するだけでOKではないかと思います。
 また、、M84用のサイドファイアカートのケース部とM92F用のセンターファイアカートのリム部とインナープラグを合体させれば、M84用のセンターファイアカートもどきが出来上がります。
 ただ、互いにほんの僅か直径が異なりますので段差が生じます(ロットによって異なるかもしれません)。M76では支障なく作動しましたが、M84とCz75では確認しておりません。参考まで。
マガジン
 M84のカートリッジは、そのままでは、マガジンに入れるとちょうどファロアーの段差とマガジンの側面に挟まり、動かなくなります。
 そこで、段差の部分を削りこの空間を広げてやることが必要です。これさえすれば、装填、装弾ともスムースになります。
 ただし、20発以上装填しようとすると、相当きつくなります。やはり、オリジナルカートとは微妙にサイズが異なり無理が生じてくるのかもしれません。でも、15発くらいでは、なんら問題なく作動します。
 いずれの調整とも終わればあとは発火だけです。
(総括)
 この案のほか、現行のニューMGCM59用5ミリキャップ仕様カートももしかしたら使用可能かもしれません。もちろんディトネーターの調整改良は必要ですが。
 ディトネーターのセット方法が簡単で、作動もオープンボルトですし、マガジンがうまく作動するサイズのカートであれば、結構どんなカートでも快調に作動するようになるものと思います。プラ製でメンテも楽だし、ガス抜けも良く、新品では購入不可ですが、地味なモデルのせいかオークションでも比較的低価格ですので、1丁手元においてブローバックを楽しむには最適なモデルだと思います。

追記
 発火シーン撮影終了後、重大な事実が発覚。ボルトフェイスの一部が破損していました。Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M76brto1
 完璧作動の代償かもしれません。皆様ご注意を!
(発火シーン)
 使用カートは、マルシンM84用センターファイアカート(PFC)。正確な装填数は忘れましたが、おそらく16,7発だと思います。最初は30発ほど用意したのですが、上で述べましたようにマガジンがきつくなるものですから、調子のよいところでとめました。
 横回転方式のストックの雰囲気も、少しはお分かりになるのではないかと思います。ストックのロック音とボルトのコック音がいい感じです。
 今までのところセンターファイアカートを使用する限りは1度も不発はありません。
 ただ、オリジナルのオープンディトネーター方式と比べカートが重く、かつ、力があるためか、ボルト前面にひびが入り(ひえ~)現在補修中です。

2003・3・8追加

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M7601当方のサイトで最初に紹介させていただいたモデル。
 その際記載したように、ボルトフェイス前面が一部剥がれるように破損してしまった。
 そのため、このままお蔵入りかと思ったが、破損箇所を綺麗に洗い油分を除去、その上でアクリルサンデーを使用して溶着を試みるとこれがうまくいったようである。
 その後20発程度発火したが修復部分はうまく結合されたままである。
 2月に開催したオフ会でも元気に発火していた。
 このモデル、発火は実に好調で楽しく、こうなると放っておくのはもったいない。そこで久し振りにムービーを収録してみた。

カートは、前回、マルシンベレッタM84用センターファイアカートを使用したが、今回はサイドファイア用である。
 どうせボルト全体で押し込んで発火させるタイプなので、センターファイア用である必要はなく、何より、サイドファイア用のカートが使い道もなくごろごろしているのが理由。
 ただ、インナープラグはセンター用のOリングがセットされた円盤状のもの。ボルト、SPとも軽いせいか、インテンスシートがなくともこの状態で快調に発火するのはなんともありがたい。
</BLOCKQUOTE>
 ムービーは18連射。銀キャップを使用。
 もっと別角度からの発火シーンも撮りたかったが、再度ボルト前面が破損したのであきらめた。現在修復中。
 発火前たっぷりとオイルを噴射しておいたせいか、途中マズルから炎が出た。長物では珍しい現象。
 ただ以前もレポートしたとおり、オリジナルカートと形状が異なるため20発以上装填するとマガジンの調子が悪くなる。

あと、聞くところによれば、バレルの根元にひびが入ることが多いとのこと。そうなると厄介であるが、実はこれまでの間にジャンクものを1挺と新品バレルを1本入手済である(笑)。ということで壊れるまで遠慮なく発火。
 なお、このモデルのCP用カートも手に入れたが、これはまったく駄目であった。HW用インナーを使用したところ、発火した途端猛烈な勢いで前進したインナーの激突により、先端部が内側から盛り上がるようにして変形した。カート先端部の厚みがないことが原因であろう。
 まっ、せっかくPFC用に改造(といってもたいした作業ではないが)したのであるから、私はこれからもPFCで発火を楽しむつもり。ボルトの破損など微々たること。
 とにかく実に愉快、痛快なモデルである(^^♪。

Last edited by Cerwyn on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:08 am

MGC S & WM76 volume of steel
MGC・M76 MGC M76・ Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M761

(Overview)
SMG-made plastic models. The real gun manufacturers to rare S & W.
As you can see, the style is indeed the norm, what is a rather unusual place in the rotation is done in a horizontal stretch of the stock. The method also naturally Opunborutofaiaringu work.
In my memory, I think it was sold in powder cap system specification Open Detonator 7 mm around 1980. Then, CP for the cart (the company formerly M59 7mm cap spec cart with the same type) is that the specification was changed.

(Adjusted)
Even though there is nothing to adjust the cartridge. I was working out perfectly in the box as it is.
However, if they have cart ・ ・ ・.
Actually, what I own, obtained from a friend in the used, which had been neglected and is not available from the time the cart.
Living in rural areas because it is original, no shop, the internet age is also not popular, I had to give up the cart to get out.
But one day, the Center for Fire M84 Marushin PFC cart when you purchase, the cart is apparently because the signs of M76 in the Mari Osamu it is up to the cart came up with this diversion.

Ditoneta
First, I adjusted the body must somehow Ditoneta.
Miriopunkato Ditoneta is for the original 7, M84 does not fit all of the PFC cart.
Therefore, the Marushin Ditoneta of Saidofaiagaba was found in the preliminary purchase.
Slightly thicker in diameter, M84 cart is tight (similar to the diameter of the hole in the tip), it drills Ditoneta electric scissors and cut in thin rasp is rotated. Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M76dt1
In my experience, the length of the governor Ditoneta cart is just fine as fire in the center, the cart is where the fire side and a little bit short. During this procedure, just in case it needs to be adjusted must be confirmed by actual match.
How to Set Ditoneta M76 is really easy, insert the Ditoneta from the chamber, protruding from the body parts bitten E ring let the barrel (one with jacket) is only fixed by screwing into the body.
If the original, somewhat thick and the diameter of the portion in contact with cart, E-ring and bite someone will come out both before and after.
If the governor Ditoneta, as it does because it is not fixed (and falling toward the muzzle. Duh), corresponding to the case of the original E-ring, you need to arrange something with the parts to fix There.
Out of junk parts I happened to discover that the things that have threaded holes for the potatoes to one side of the hexagon nut with a screw attached to the distal end of potato Ditoneta this.
Insert removed the body from the front of the barrel, and you're just screwing the barrel and cover. Easier way than the original set. Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M76dtset1
The alternative would be very similar in size screws instead of the Governor Ditoneta. If size is perfect, just as the tip-loading process smoothly on OK, I think.
Also,, M84 M92F part if you ask for a case that combines Saidofaiakato plug inner rim for a center fire carts, M84 Centerfire 出来上Garimasu cart for the fake.
However, causes only a small step with each other because of different diameters (may vary depending on the lot.) M76 safely but does work, M84 and not confirmed in Cz75. Reference.
The M84 cartridge magazine, as it does, the magazine side of the step挟Mari Faroa just put the magazine will not work.
We need to do to expand this space to cut part of the difference. As long as it loaded, the smoother your weapon and both.
However, if you try to load more than 20 development will be equivalent to tight. Again, the original cart and might arise is impossible to differ slightly in size. But in about 15 rounds, then work fine in any way.
Once any adjustments and even then only fire.

(Summary)
In addition to this proposal, the current New MGCM59 cart may be available perhaps for the 5mm cap design. Improved coordination is required Ditoneta course.
How to Set Ditoneta easy, but it is also open bolt operation, the size of the cart if the magazine works well, and I would like to work fairly smoothly but no cart. And it also easy maintenance made in plastic, good outgassing, the new is not purchased, because it is relatively inexpensive at auction probably because the model simple, to enjoy the blowback at hand pair of is that the best model I think.

Fire scene after shooting note, discovered material facts. Part of the face was damaged bolts. Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M76brto1
The price of perfection could work. Beware everyone!

(Fire scene)

Cart use, cart Marushin M84 for Centerfire (PFC). I forgot the exact number of loading, I think probably from 16,7. At first I was prepared from about 30 from the magazine is as tight as mentioned above, where Tomemashita good condition.
The atmosphere of the stock rotation system side, I think a little bit of getting to know us. Sound is a good feeling and sound of the bolt lock stock cock.
As long as you use the cart Centerfire dud so far not even once.
However, the heavy cart Opunditoneta than the original scheme, and has the power to do so, the front bolt cracked (Hie ~) is currently being repaired.

Add 2003.3.8

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 M7601

The first model to introduce you my site. As noted in that case, and failed to come off the front part of the bolt face. So, I thought he shelved anyway, wash clean the oil is removed the damaged section, which attempts to make this successful fusion using acrylic on the Sunday. Repair parts and then fired about 20 remain from the combined work. Energy was also fired off meeting was held in February. This model, the firing really good fun, and this would be a waste to leave it. I then after a while recording the movie.
Cart, the previous M84 Marushin Beretta was used for the center fire cart, this is for the fire side. Because the type of push, ignite the entire bolt anyway, need not be a center for fire, anything, because no use trying to rumble for the fire-side cart. Just plug the inner disk-shaped thing for the center O-ring has been set. Bolt, SP Perhaps even light the fire in this state smoothly even without Intensushito are downright welcome.

18 movie blazing.
Use the silver caps. The fire scene撮Ritakatta from different angles more and gave up because the front bolt is damaged again. Now under restoration. Perhaps you've been injected with plenty of oil before the fire, the flames from the muzzle out prematurely. The folding is a rare phenomenon. As also reported previously, but goes out with a loaded magazine for more than 20 different shapes from the original cart.
Also, I hear says it's often with cracks at the base of the barrel. The trouble is If so, this is already available from a single extrusion barrel and new ones between this junk actually ( Laughing ). Feel free to break in that fire. However, this model also got the CP cart, which was totally useless. HW was used for the inner, the inner clash was ignited as soon as you move forward at breakneck speed, transformed so as to rise from the inside tip. Will not cause the thickness of the tip of the cart. Wait, pains modified for PFC (Even though much work is not) and thus was, now I'm going to enjoy a fire in the PFC. And damage to the bolt insignificant. Just really funny, piquant model
[/center]

Last edited by Cerwyn on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:10 am

MGC S&W M76 Videos no longer available

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:19 pm

MGC STEN MkIII

MGC製ステンマークⅢ
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten18Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten010

【概要】
 今はなきMGC製のスチールフレーム製サブマシンガン。
 実銃は第二次大戦中イギリスが急遽開発したもので、大変に有名なものです。
 開発順にマークⅠからマークⅤまであったということですが(間違ってたらゴメン)、このモデルはマークⅢということです。
 実銃自体も大変簡素なものですが、このモデルはそれをもっと簡素にしたもののようです。
 確か当時の長物の中でもっとも安価なものだったはず。
 オリジナルの使用火薬は紙火薬、発火方式はオープンボルトファイアリング、フルオートオンリー。
 バレルはインサートはあるもののストレートに開いています。
 ただし、初期型と後期型があったということなので全てがそうかは分かりません。
 作動は良好ということでしたが、私は当時まだ未熟だったせいか、上手く連射できませんでした。
 とにかく今では製造不可、譲渡不可、所持のみ許されるモデルです。

【発掘の経緯】
 このモデルは私が小学校高学年か、中学のときに購入したものです。
 確か、父が何かの折に買ってくれたものだったと記憶しています。
 購入後、何度か発火させましたが紙火薬の不安定さと所有者の技術のなさから余り調子は良くなく、しばらくしてほとんど発火しなくなりました。
 一度、きれいにするつもりでディトネ―ターをペーパーがけしてしまい、1発でアウトにしてしまったこともあります。

その後、同社のスターリングなども購入しましたが、いつのまにか押入れにしまいこんだまま忘れてしまい、そのままずっと行方不明になっておりました。

それがしばらく前、実家から古い南部十四年式やM15を発見できたことから、もしやこいつも実家のどこかで眠ったままになっているかもしれないと考え、発掘する機会をうかがっておりました。
 そして今回、両親の留守をめがけ実家の物置(かつての自室)を探索、見事発見しました・・・

でもスターリングはどこへ行ったのだろう?

【発見時の状況】
 物置部屋の押入れの一番奥に、なぜかスターリングの箱(間違い。ステンの箱だった)の中に分解状態で入っていました。
 ほぼ全体がスチール製、それが30年近くほったらかしになっていたわけですから、もう錆びで真っ赤。
 Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten1Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten2
 確認してみると、まず、パーツの欠品はチェンバーをフレームに固定するボルトが4本。
 これは既製品でも対応が可能なので気にしません。

厄介なのは、ディトネーター。
 前回のM15コマンドと同様、おそらく、重要部品ということで本体からはずしたのでしょうが、どこに保管したか記憶がありません。

この段階で少々焦り、BBS上でディトの一時借用を申し出たのですが・・・。
 これはちょっと焦りすぎたようでした。
 お申し出いただきました方にはご迷惑おかけしましたが、翌日に代用ディトが完成しましたのでこの件は撤回。

あとは欠品ではないのですが、ボルトのコッキングノブをねじ込む穴がかなりゆがんでおり、ノブをねじ込むのがかなり面倒な状態になっていることと、チェンバーを固定するボルトが通るフレームの穴が、前進するボルトを受け止め続けたためほんの少し前方へ広がっていることが少し気にかかります。
 まあ、そんなに頻繁には発火するつもりはないので余り気にすることはないのかもしれません。

【レストア】

○外観
 とても屋内では作業など出来ないので、屋外で錆び落しを開始。
 なにか、呆然とした眼つきの妻を尻目にスチールウール、真ちゅうブラシ、錆び落とし材を併用し、ひたすらシコシコ磨きます。
 1時間もするとようやく錆びもあらかた落ちましたが、そうして出来上がった表面はくすんだグレーを背景にした、赤茶けたまだら模様。
 塗料による塗装かガンブルーを考えましたが、大変面倒なことと、どうせモデルは戦時中の急造サブマシンガン。
 あまりに綺麗なのは反対におかしいだろうと納得し、そのまま。使い込まれた感じが出て、この方がリアルなどと勝手に解釈しています。
 同じ要領でマガジンやフレーム内部を清掃。
 スプリングも真っ赤ですが、折れたりしておらず、結構しっかりしたテンションがあるので安心しました。
</BLOCKQUOTE>

○ディトネーター
 問題のディトネーターですが、まず考えたのはマルシンのサイドファイアガバメント用のカートの前半部を流用すること。
 カートを前後反対にチェンバーにセットし、先端の穴から撃針用のネジを入れ、バレルをセットするという方法。
 ただこの方法だと、ディトの固定はバレルのインサートに頼ることとなり、耐久性に大変不安があるのがネック。
 ここで初日の作業は中止し、一眠りして翌日から再検討することとします。

2日目は開店直後のホームセンターに走り、配管部品、機械部品売り場を中心になめるように棚を見回し、何か流用できるものがないか探します。
 この時点で確たるアイデアがあったわけでなく、いろいろな部品を見ていれば良い手が浮かぶかもしれないという思いだけでした。
 その内発見したのが「バス用内締ヒートン」というもの。
 横から見ると凸形をした金属製パーツ。
 上部の直径が1センチ、下部の直径が1センチ6、7ミリで、全高が2センチ程度、上部には直径6ミリ程度の穴が貫通しており、下部はほぼ中空になっています。どうやらお風呂の排水溝の栓を、鎖で壁などにつなげる際に使うパーツのようです。
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten5 ・・・でも「ヒートン」て変な名前、というかこんなものにまで名前があるなんてちょっと不思議・・・。
 これがディトの土台となりそうなので購入。
 そのほか念のため代案用のパーツも購入。
 その日の午後から作業開始。案では、「ヒートン」の上部、細いほうがチェンバーに入り込み、下部の広いところがバレル側と接するようになるはずなんですが・・・。
 下部はそのままでは長すぎ、バレルがチェンバーにセットできないので、カットしなければなりません。
 素材は何かわかりませんが、亜鉛より硬いようです。
 直径1センチ6、7ミリ、厚さ2ミリの金属パイプを金ノコで切断。
 結構疲れた。
 次いで発火ガスをバレルへ導くガスホールを2箇所、電動ドリルで開けます。
 これも珍しく1発で成功。
 Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten6Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten7
 加工が済んだ「ヒートン」の下部側から直径5、6ミリほどのネジを差込み、上部側へ突き出させ、反対側からナットで固定。
 このネジが撃針の役割をします。
 もちろん先端部はフィーディングがスムースに行くように加工しておきます。
 長さはPFCならそのままでちょうどでしたが、CPでは短くする必要があるようです。
 私はCP用に3センチ2ミリ程度にしましたがもう少し短いほうがよろしいような感触を受けました。
 Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten10Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten9,
 出来上がったものをチェンバーにセットし、バレルをねじ込んで完成です。
 この方法だとオリジナルと同様、バレルの平面部でディトが固定されることから耐久性はかなりありそうで安心です。

なお、オリジナルのディトを利用してCP化を図るのも比較的簡単なようです。
 詳しくは「Gun」誌1984年10月号の「モデルガン・チューンナップ講座」の記事を参照されると良く分かります。
 Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten14MGC製のステン、スターリング、それにあのMP40。
 この3タイプとも全く同様のディトの加工のみでP220カートを使用するCPモデルに改良することが出来るとのこと。
 必要な物はオリジナルのディトとマルシンP38用ディト、加工する際には電動ドリル、金ノコ、万力、それにやすりぐらいでしょうか。
 簡単にいうと、オリジナルのディトのカートに当たる方(長い方)をカットし、途中の鉢巻部分をはさんで前後同じ程度な長さにします。
 そのあと、前後を反対にし、元はバレル側だったほうの中央部の穴にP38用ディトを差し込み(無加工で入るようです)接着剤などで取れないように固定。
 後はガス抜き穴をドリルで加工し、そのまま使用するとのことです。
 ご参考まで。
 ただし私は実践しておりませんので・・・。

○その他
 このモデルにはマガジンハウジング(?)後方にグリップセイフティが設けられていますが、これが結構厄介な存在。
 何より発火時必ずマガジンハウジングを握らなければならないというのが面倒です。
 そのときのスタイルでバレルジャケットを握ったり、フレーム側を握ったり出来ないと保持しにくい場合があります。
 Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten17それに、作動方式が大変原始的といいましょうか、単にセイフティの一部がフレーム内に突き出し、通常はボルトの前進を妨げる位置にあるというだけのものです。
 ですので、セイフティを握らず引き金を引きますとボルトは一瞬ほんのわずか前進しそこでストップ、その後セイフティを握りますとボルトが前進するという厄介なもの。
 こんなもの誤操作の元ですからとっとと取っ払っちまいます。

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten8 またマガジンはマルシンの現行MP40と互換性があるかもしれません。
 少しがたつきますが、すっぽり入りますし、マガジンキャッチも確実です。
 スペーサーを工夫すれば代用がきくのではないでしょうか。

【発火】
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten13Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten15
 上記の改良、調整を施した段階で発火テストに入りました。
 最初使用しましたのはマルシンのM39用カート。
 インテンスシートをセットした上で、5発発火。
 最終弾がエジェクトできませんでしたが、気持ちよく連射でき大喜び!
 ただ、その後何度か発火しましたが、ちょくちょく後退量不足かなと思えるときがあるので今度はUZI用カートで挑戦。
 ところが余り上手くいきません。最初はインテンスシートに問題があったのかなと考えましたが、一つ大事なことを忘れていることに気が付きました。
 ディトの先端形状の加工です。
 PFCを使うとなればディトの先端には神経を使わなければならないのに、簡単にやすりで面取りした程度で、PFCのインナープラグにマッチするよう加工していませんでした。
 そのため、発火ガスがもれたりして、後退量が不足したようです。
 M39カートのほうが少し調子が良かったのは、インナーのガス抜きホールの大きさの違いからです。
 M39とUZIカートを比べますと、ガス抜きホールはUZIのほうが断然大きく、それだけガスがもれやすかったのでしょう。
 この時点ではそのことには気がつかず、しょうがないのでP220用CPカートを使用。
 これは見事10連射成功。
 ただし最終弾はエジェクトできず、ボルトとチェンバーにはさまれあえなくダウン(再使用不可)。
 9ミリルガ―リアルサイズでも発火は可能だと思いますが、リム部のエキストの引っかかる窪みが浅いので、エキストの先端が太目のステンとは相性が余りよくないのではないかと考え、使用はしませんでした。

【ムービー、その他諸々について】
 最初の細かなカットはM39用カートを使用してのものです。
 後半(といってもあっという間だが)の比較的長い連射(最後は14連射)は、ディトを交換しP220カートを使用しました。

最終的に問題だったのは、フィーディング。
 PFCだとどうしてもディトが長くなり、装填の際、カートの先端がディトと接触しトラブルを起こしがちになります。
 その点、CPはディトが短くて済みますのでそういうことはありません。
 それともう一つ、やはりマガジンSPのテンションが弱いのか最終弾のエジェクトが上手くいきません。
 ここは、あらかじめ空キャップを仕込んだカートを2発入れておくことでクリアーしました。

金属ボルトですからリコイルはかなりあります。
 ほぼ、UZI並と行ったら大げさかも知れませんが、本体自体が軽いものですから重いボルトの動きは強烈に感じます。
 最初の発火の際、多少なめてかかったせいか、リコイルに驚いてしまいました。
 バレルからの発火ガスもガス抜き穴をもう1,2本開ければかなり良くなると思いますが、耐久性のこともあり差し当たりこのままにしておきます。

購入当初、まだ子供の頃にこの感動を味わっていたら、私、人生違っていたかも(笑)。

とにかく、発火して最高に面白いです!
 出来れば一人でも多くの方々にこの感動を味わっていただきたいと思います。

何とかなるさ、という思いではじめた調整でしたが、どうにか3日間でここまで出来たということは、まあ成功だったかもしれません。
 途中、思惑と違うことや思いもよらぬトラブルが出たりと、結構、頭が痛くなるときもありましたが、どうにかご紹介できるものになりホッとしています。

なにはともあれ、キャップ火薬と閉鎖系カートの勝利ですね。

しかし、つくづく思うのですが、モデルガン全盛の時代にキャップ火薬と閉鎖系カートというこの二つが存在したら、どんなに素晴らしいモデルが誕生したことでしょうか・・・。

2003新年用  

久しぶりの登場です。M93Rとともに、新年向けの派手もの、縁起もの(何の理由が?)としてUP
 ただなかなか気難しく少々手を焼きました。
 使用カートはおなじみの
P220。20発用意したのですが、発火後は3発だったか4発だったか再起不能。ケチってOリングのへたったインナーなんかを使用したのが悪かったのかなと反省しています。
 あとは、エキストの保持力が今ひとつ弱い。もう少しボルトフェイスが浅ければ、しっかりくわえられて固定されるのでエジェクトも確実になるのですが・・・。
 現状では、エジェクターに蹴り出される前に、フェイスからこぼれることがあるようで、エジェクト不良が発生するような感じです。
 まあ、これもインナーさえしっかりしたものを使えば、ボルトの後退力が増し勢いでうまく作動するようですけどね。
 でも、金属ボルトモデルで発火しますとインナーの
Oリングはかなり磨耗します。発火後、床を見ますと黒いくずがたくさん落ちているので何かと思いましたら、すべて、Oリングがガス圧で薄くそがれたものでした(o)。結構びっくりします。
 そんな状況であまり満足の行くものは収録できませんでしたが、新年のご祝儀相場ということでお許しください
(^^
 なお、発火音は以前のものに比べ迫力があります。
 どうぞご覧ください。

2003年夏

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten0021正月以来の登場。
 実はその後一度発火したのであるが、エジェクト不良が何度も発生。
 どうやら、ボルトフェイスが磨耗したのが原因であるように思えた。
 ボルトフェイスの一部、ちょうどエキストと反対側に、マガジンからカートを押し出す際にカートのお尻に当たる出っ張りがあるが、それが磨耗。
 そのため、ボルトフェイス上でエキストのテンションでカートが押さえられても、その反対側でその力を受けカートを挟み込む出っ張りがないことから、カートがすぐボルトフェイスからこぼれ落ちてしまうということになっていた模様である。

いままでの不調の原因の大半はここにあるものと思う。

どうしようかいろいろ考えていたのであるが、どうも自分の手におえそうになかったので、思い切って「カスタム屋でござい」さんに再生加工を依頼。
 約3週間ほどして出来上がってきたものを見ると、これがまた素晴らしい具合。
 ボルトフェイスを6ミリほど削り、そこに別に加工したボルトフェイスをねじ止めしたものであるが、いや、まったくの新品(そりゃ、当然か)。
 さすが加工のプロ。恐れ入りました。
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten0071
 そこで早速発火。
 ところが、ちょっと具合がよろしくない。
 オリジナルカートとは違う
P220カートを使用したせいかもしれないが、カートのリムとボルトフェイスのサイズが少しタイトなため、チャンバーに送り込んだ際、カートが少し斜めに入ってしまうため完全にボルトフェイスにくわえ込まれない。
 そのため、カートのリムが激しく痛むのである。
 そこで、ちょっと長めだったディトを削り、ボルトフェイスにもペーパーをかけ、できるだけ角を無くしすべりをよくして再挑戦。
 これは見事に成功であった!
 最初10発のカートを用意し、発火したところ完璧!
 ボルトは完全に後退しきっているようで、リコイルショックはガンガン感じるし、カートもきれいにエジェクトされていく。

そこで早速ビデオを準備し収録した。
 その際の最高連射数は16発。
 本当はもっとたくさんカートを用意し、長い連射に挑戦すればよかったのだが、結構カートの傷みが激しいので躊躇。
 もう少し入手しやすいカートであれば思い切るのであるが、ものは
P220用。私の地元では入手は不可。
 余裕があれば20発以上の連続発火に挑戦するのだけれどね。

そこで後日、ディトを交換しPFカートで実験。成功だった(^^)。
 使用したのはUZI(MP40)用とP38用。ディトをぎりぎりの長さにしたのでフィーディングも快調。
 ただし、リムにガスシール用のOリングは必需品。また、インナープラグはセンターファイア用の物がいいようである。
 この発火も当然に収録。これは20連射に成功している。

ただし、1発はリムが吹っ飛んでしまった^^;。まっ、仕方ないか。

ムービー

まずはP220カートを使用し、10連射、10連射、5連射、指切りを入れ16連射。ついで短めのカットを3つつなぎ、最後はP38用PFカートを使用した20連射。これはガレージ内での発火。

私の前髪のゆれをご覧になればリコイルショックの強さが理解できることだろう。
 発火音も大きく反動も強烈、迫力満点、120点(
^^)!
 カートが新しいうちは、ほぼ完璧に作動するようである

このモデルをお持ちの古手マニアの方、どうか是非閉鎖系カートによる発火に挑戦してください。絶対後悔しませんぞ!

「カスタム屋でござい」さん、ありがとうございました。これで長く楽しむことが出来ます。
 ところで、ご自分のステンはどうですか?

Last edited by Cerwyn on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:53 pm

MGC STEN MkIII

MGC STEN Mk Ⅲ
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten18Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten010

Abstract
MGC-made submachine gun now-defunct steel frame made of. The actual gun was developed in England during World War II suddenly, is very famous. I heard you were marked in order to develop Ⅰ Ⅴ from Mark (sorry if I wrong), this model is that Mark Ⅲ. The gun itself is very simple truth, this model is more like it was simplified. What was supposed to be the most expensive in the folding of certain time. The original paper used gunpowder explosives, firing systems Open bolt firing, Full Auto only. The barrel is open to insert something straight. However, I see that everything was so early type and late-type or not. Although work was that good, maybe because I was still immature at that time could not be blazing well. Now just can not manufacture, non-transferable, the model only allowed in possession.

History of the excavation;
Does this model elementary school that I bought when I was in middle school. Yes, I remembered that was what got me on the occasion of my father. After purchase, the remainder from a technical condition of instability and the owner turned the ignition of gunpowder paper several times bad, almost no longer firing after a while. Once Ditone intend to clean - the master away the paper poppy, there had to be out in one shot. Later, the company bought Sterling also, I forgot to leave the closet Maikonda unawares, as it is supposed to show missing much. Some time ago that, from an old Southern expression or fourteen years since my parents could find the M15, we might have been asleep somewhere in the home even chance this guy has seen the opportunity to discover Mashita. Now, in the absence of parents Megake home closet (my room in the past) to explore and found impressive But will she go in sterling?

[Found] the situation when
The far end of the room closet storage boxes, why sterling (mistakes. It was a box of stainless steel) was also included in the decomposed state. Almost entirely of steel, since you had been neglected for 30 years, it already bright red rust.
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten1Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten2
And try to see, first, the shortage of parts of four bolts that secure the frame to the chamber. It does not care because it can handle off the shelf. The trouble is, Ditoneta. As with the previous command M15, probably will be removed from the body by means of critical components, or do not remember where you saved. At this point a little impatience, BBS I offered Dito on temporary borrowing. It seemed a little too impatient. Itadakimashita who offer the inconvenience but, this matter has been completed, so the next day alternative Dito withdrawn. That is left is no shortage, which is quite distorted Kokkingunobu screwing the bolt hole, and that the state is quite troublesome screw knob, bolt through the frame holes to secure the chamber It takes a little care is so widespread and continued to take the bolts a little forward progress. Well, so often having to worry about not going to fire, so too might not.

[Restoration]

Exterior
And so can not work indoors, so started dropping rust outdoors. Something, with his wife stuck with steel wool was stunned eyes, brass brush, a combination of materials down to rust, polished Shikoshiko intently. The rust also Arakata finally fell to an hour, Then the resulting surface is dull gray in the background, sometimes slovenly pattern. I thought the blue paint from the paint gun, and a peck of trouble, hurried construction of the model submachine gun during the war anyway. Too pretty convinced of it and other strange, as it is. The feeling worn out, and are interpreted arbitrarily and this one is real. Clean the inside and magazines in the same frame. Spring is also red, with broken or not, because it relieved the tension pretty solid.

Ditoneta
Ditoneta but the problem is thought to divert the first part of the cart for the first half of the Marushin Saidofaiagabamento. Set around a cart opposite chamber, the firing pin into the screw hole for the tip, how to set a barrel. This approach, however, Dito is fixed and barrel inserts to rely on the neck is very durable and there is concern. We stopped the first day of work, and to review the next day to sleep.
The second day after running a hardware store opening, plumbing parts, looking around to lick around the shop shelf mechanical parts, looks can be diverted if there is something. Not that there was a definite idea at this point was only that I could come up with a good hand if you look at various parts. Is found in the "bus in Heaton tightening" thing. Metal parts and the convex-shaped side view. 1 cm in diameter at the top, bottom 6,7 cm in diameter 1 mm, overall height is about 2 inches at the top has a hole through a diameter of 6 millimeters, the bottom is almost hollow. The bath drain stopper It seems to use when linking to other parts of the wall with chains. But ... "Heaton" strange name, I have a strange name for a little something like this until I mean. Since foundations are likely to buy this Dito. Also purchase parts for other alternatives just in case. Getting Started in the afternoon of that day. The draft said, "Heaton" top of the chamber should get into the fine, but I'm supposed to be in contact with the bottom of the barrel at Ino Hiroshi. Takeshi Sugi lower as it does, can not be set to chamber the barrel must be cut. I do not know what the material seems to be harder than zinc. 6,7 mm 1 cm in diameter, cut the metal pipe Noko gold thickness of 2 mm. Pretty tired. 2 holes where the gas leads to gas ignition barrel is then opened by an electric drill. This is also a rare success in development.
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten6Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten7
Processing is done, "Heaton" diameter screw insertion from the bottom of about 5,6 mm, extruded to make the top nuts from the other side. This screw serves as a firing pin. Of course, the tip should be left to the feeding process to go smoothly. PFC length just as it was then, CP must be shortened so that it does. CP I felt like it had received a little shorter to about 3 cm for 2 mm.
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten10Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten9
, , Chamber set to something finished, is completed by screwing the barrel. This way similar to the original, because the durability of the plane is fixed in the barrel Dito is safe and quite likely.
However, using the original CP Dito also seems reduced in a relatively simple. See "Gun" magazine October 1984 issue of "tune up a model course" and I see the referenced article.
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten14
MGC made of stainless steel, sterling, that it MP40. Dito exactly the same in both the processing of only three types of CP-cart using the P220 and the model can be improved. What you need is an original and Marushin P38 Dito Dito for processing when an electric drill, Noko Fri, vice, or it will be about the filing. In short, hit the cart way Dito the original (longer) and cut the length to the same extent on the way back and forth across the headband part. Then, around to the other, the original was a better hole in the center of the barrel for the P38 Dito Plug (no processing seems to be going in) and fixed with glue to take. After drilling the holes for venting in the process is to accept that. For your information. But I'm not practiced since.

Other

This model magazine housing (?), But the rear is provided Gurippuseifuti, this is pretty nasty there. The trouble is that the housing must hold a magazine when firing anything necessarily. Jacket and holding a barrel in the style of that time, it may be difficult to maintain and can hold the frame.
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten17

And what is very primitive and operated, Iimashou, projecting just the safety of the frame, and is usually located rather than just prevent the bolt forward. So, pull the trigger and bolt stop there for a safety握Razu a little moment forward, a nuisance to grip the safety bolt to move forward after that. Hurry up and take Chimaimasu pay such a thing from a source of mistakes.

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten8Marushin MP40 current magazines or may be compatible. Gatatsukimasu is little to comfortably enter, I surely catch the magazine. Kiku is not a substitute for what you can devise a spacer.

[Fire]
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten13Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten15
Improvements mentioned above, entered the stage firing tests subjected to adjustment. Marushin M39 was used in the first cart. Intensushito on-set, five from fire. I could not eject the last bullet, you can blaze feel very happy! However, firing several times, but then, so now I have a short amount of time to think back now and then is challenged UZI cart. But well over Ikimasen. Maybe at first thought it had a problem Intensushito noticed that one important thing to remember. Dito is the process of tip shape. Once the tip of the PFC Dito I used to have to use the nerve, it takes filing a simple chamfered, PFC was not processed to match the inner plug. Therefore, to fire or gas leak, recession seems to have enough quantity. M39 in good condition but the cart a little better, because the magnitude of the difference between Inner venting holes. UZI and M39 compares to cart Kiku Hiroshi UZI venting hole is far better, only that it was easy gas leak. At this point, with that気Gatsukazu, for it helped CP P220 using the cart. This stunning 10 blazing success. Last but not eject shells, sadly pinched down to the chamber and bolt (not reused). Miriruga 9 - fire size but for real I think they can, so shallow depressions trapped in Ekisuto of the rim, and the application system of chubby tip of Ekisuto think the idea of good over incompatible use will not I did.

[Movie] for various other
The first fine cut is intended to use the M39 cart. Late (but just because even a blink), a relatively long blaze (blaze last 14), Dito P220 was used to replace the cart. Eventually, the problem was the feeding. The longer it really Dito PFC, when loaded, will be in contact with the trouble-prone Dito tip of the cart. Point, CP is short You will not like that because there is no Dito. One more thing, the magazines are still well Ikimasen SP or ejecting the last round of weak tension. Here, you put it to clear the cart from two pre-charged air cap. There is a metal bolt from the recoil considerably. Almost, UZI It may have made a big line with the movement of heavy bolts from the body itself is lighter feel powerful. During the first firing, perhaps because it took a little lick, I was surprised to recoil. Gas venting holes even more fire from the barrel or two I feel pretty good as I open the book, leave to remain for now partly because of the durability of this. Initial purchase, when I tasted this impression still a child, my life might have been different (laughs). Anyway, it is most interesting to the fire! I would like people to taste this impression of many people if possible. The work out, starting a feeling that it was adjusted, he could do so far in three days, somehow, you may well was a success. Along the way, and out of trouble and be different and undreamt-of speculation, fine, even when there is a headache, trying to introduce what can be managed and relieved. Anyway, it is a closed system with gunpowder caps victory cart. But I really think, after these two there is a closed system of powder and caps to cart golden era of a model or models you how wonderful you were born. </BLOCKQUOTE>

New Year for 2003

Introducing a long time. M93R And M93R, and also for the flashy New Year縁起Mono (what reason?) As UP. Naka Naka baked just a little bit fastidious. Using the familiar cart P220. I was prepared from 20, I was incapacitated after the firing was from 3 or 4 shots. I repented stingy O Maybe I was wrong to use something of the inner ring only. Then, the weak retention of Ekisuto much interest. The bolt face it a little shallow, I will surely eject his mouth is so firmly fixed. Currently, before an ejector kicks in the face so that there is spillage, it feels like to eject failure occurs. Well, if you use even the inner ones were also good, but it seems to work well under the influence increased strength of the bolt back. But the inner fire and metal bolt O-ring models to wear considerably. After the fire, something思Imashitara waste a lot of black so you look down on the floor, all, O was Sogareta thin ring of gas pressure Quite the surprise. Very satisfying things in such a situation could not be included, please forgive me for New Year's celebrations in that market (^ ^ The Isuzu, fire is the sound is impressive compared to the previous one. Please please.
Summer 2003

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten0021 Since the advent of the New Year. Then once the fire was a matter of fact, ejecting a bad experience many times. Apparently, that seemed to be due to wear of the bolt face. Part of the bolt face, just opposite the Ekisuto, there is a bump hitting ass push cart when the cart from the magazine, it is worn. Therefore, it is pressed down carts in tension Ekisuto on the face bolt, because there is a bump sandwich cart receives its power on the other side, the pattern had been that they spilled from the face bolts immediately Cart be.
Most of the causes of disorders until now some here think. The idea was a lot what to do, it was not so much his hands Oe, go ahead, "Degozai custom shop" play's request processing. Looking at what has been completed for about three weeks, so this is impressive. Faces milling about 6 mm bolts, and screws which was processed separately from the bolt face there, no, no brand new (yeah, you of course). Indeed working professionals.Re入Rimashita.
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Sten0071
We immediately fired. But so little is not good. P is different from the original cart and using the cart 220 may be due for a bit tight and the bolt face rim size cart, when sent into the chamber, bolt face completely because they contain little obliquely cart not incorporated into his mouth. Therefore, the pain is intense rim of the cart. We were cutting the Dito little longer, even paper over the bolt face, try again to eliminate the slip angle is often possible. This was a wonderful success! 10 carts available from the first fire was perfect! Bolt is fully retracted so that the exhausts, then feel Rikoirushokku pounding, we are also beautiful to eject the cart.
We prepared the video was recorded immediately. In that case, the highest number of fire from 16. Cart really a lot more prepared, but I should have challenged the long blaze, quite hesitant because of severe pain in cart. If the cart is easy to get a little despair, for what is P 220.I can not get locally. It is a challenge but a minimum of 20 continuously firing any time.

Then later, replacing the PF experiment Dito cart. Was a success ^ ^ I've used UZI (MP40) for P38 and for. Feeding too smoothly, so that the length of the bone Dito. However, the rim O-ring sealing gas supplies. The inner plug seems to be a good thing for the fire center. Naturally included in this fire. It has succeeded in blazing 20. However, in one shot had blown away the rim Wait, oh well.

Movies

First, use the cart P220, 10 blazing, blazing 10, 5 blazing, blazing into the pinky promise 16. Then cut short while the three willow, and finally using the P38 for the 20 PF cart blaze. This is a fire in the garage. Would be understandable if you look at the strength of the shaking Rikoirushokku of my bangs. Retsu Tsuyoshi firing sound even greater backlash, Lively, 120 points (^ ^)! Among the new cart is to work almost perfectly.

If you have the mania of the model ex-soldier, please try to come if ignited by a closed system cart. I definitely will not regret! "Degozai custom shop," says, thank you. Now you can enjoy long. By the way, How is your stainless steel?

Last edited by Cerwyn on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next