MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications Empty
PostSubject: Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications   Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:30 pm

Note: Copied from Shiraaya's website (sadly no longer maintained). The following pages have been translated from Japanese to English using basic translation software. Although translated literally and sometimes difficult to read, much valuable information can be found here if you're planning on modifying your M712 for performance.

* Any help offered to improve translation would be very gratefully received *

MARUSHIN MAUSER M712 PART#1

Marushin Mauser M712

Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications M712cf2Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications M712cf3

[Introduction]
This time, the firing is successful, but the content was praised in the adjustment is less. Emashi to many, even thought the presentation on this model I see commensurate with the time spent on coordination This model is a reasonable model after all, that all bullets fired 10 rounds full of hurdles pretty full high, rare animation. So we decide to post in the form of videos and how to adjust some of the fire. So, I post about a little irregular, I hope for some help.
Note that bother you that everyone that I always like-minded e-mail or bulletin boards or the like HP, so please understand you may not even answer questions for you regarding this model
Wait, what simple things are going to be looking gills.Centerfire just playing with the model about it.Do not be nothing.The fuss (2005.5 Administrator)

<STRONG>Therefore, to have such conflicting statements in chronological order, Please understand we are a little too talkative. >

Abstract
Semi is a large pistol fully switchable. I have owned ABS model kits. The veterans have already purchased more than 15 years. HW made in the same structure (only a dummy cart design) so I wanted something made of metal have been released and had gone out of stock but just stand there (in fact no money.) Recently, the ABS is reselling another set just purchased a new kit.
If you are a maniac you may know, this model is not used by the internal structure of screws and pins, and watch the excitement even remember running smoothly related to each part fits like a puzzle like Masu. However, fire performance is one more step. The introduction of magazine article was released was that this model is excellent condition, around me, for operation in semi-full anyway, so smoothly that it does not hear about. The model will be completely mine. himashi even with my model is quite possible that my poor people from the assembly kit. If I may be a smoothly finished goods manufacturers, I'll leave that decision up to you around. Of course, determining what adjustments following is my own model based on only my own. By this model applies to all that you do not understand, please.
A long time ago, "Screaming Target Target hell" that there were not something Western fan of the title with good sense (made in England?), And the movie, Oliver Reed・impersonate the hero and the stock M712 Mag 20 stations, were firing full auto at a good clip to attach it to the scope. In addition, the magazine of the past, there were some scenes appeared in a real full auto firing guns into the air and dancing eject the cart. Journal of the higher goal this time is this (and I got ~! (^ ^ Isuzu.)

[Problems and adjustment;
Symptoms of the disorder, there are many unexploded full terms. For semi-Madashimo, if not fired even though the full hammer lying bullets loaded in the chamber below. However, the fire and pull the trigger again to properly cook a hammer.

The following is a jam. Or due to lack of volume comes from the bolt back out of the cart lapping the cause or the lack of ability, you can not clearly determine whether caused by a defective or eject or failure of the body feeding comes from the structure. It seems that the cart can not be kicked out enough to back away from the bolt. Ejector, extractor, magazine, provides an wide variety of possible causes.

"Misfire on full auto"
A little long, so excuse. The only sentence I think it difficult to understand people with this model is prepared to have your actual table together parts, please check at any time.
It is full of unexploded first point about First, originally, because the strong spring type is large hammer hammer, fire and misfire Hisashi Tooru side though so it should not. The evidence, in the semi-dud is not much. When it comes to frequent misfire it is full, the cart will not accurately convey the power of the hammer hitting a full-specific for any reason.
The full structure of this model, the bolt back after the fire, but when returning the following extract from the power of the bullet magazine Rikoirusupuringu then bolt the bottom end bolts Bareruekusutenshon block (frame of the barrel) is set to end By pressing the Kyatchihokkukonekuta, Kyatchihokku will release the hammer to move the full role for Russia, it is re-entering the process of inflammation.
The problem is when to release the hammer caught hook, and bolt into the block that you wait Kyatchihokkukonekuta. The following bullet is loaded into the chamber, hammer is released if the problem just before the bolt is not completely closed. Transmitted force from the hammer blow close to 100 percent, as in the case of a semi-dud should be negligible. However, make sure my model, the equivalent of the front bolt is completely closed, and referred at length to 7-8 just before the hammer is released millimeters. In this, the hammer fell and it hit the bottom bolt first struck after Faiaringupin not fully empowered to hit the pin. I think this is probably the major reason causing the misfire. Check Point Ni当Tatte this release, the pair raised in the state live, so difficult to check each function, the internal parts of the body and barrel, the bolt is removed and combined it Rikoirusupuringu (keep off the frame part), We recommend that you check to make Shiaditento touch with. If so, then slowly cook it戻Se bolts bolt hammer is moved backward, you should see the point at which the hammer is released from the clink with a catch hook. Only after the adjustment, so the cause is found. It is not good if you like a hammer is released just before complete closure bolt. As related parts bolt block, Kyatchihokkukonekuta are three catch hooks. Although various methods are considered, is relatively easy Kyatchihokkukonekuta is to cut the portion in contact with the tip of the flat piece of metal extending from the hook to catch the beard. However, if there is substantial need to adjust the length, just cut into think they can not adjust here (so was I). The very narrow and this part, because it is thought that the damage is in operation from brittle zinc alloy, the work must be considered a safety margin.
Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications M712s3Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications M712s4
There is a combination of Kyatchihokkukonekuta still a way to reduce the contact surface between the bolt block. There are projections of the size of the blocks fall into a groove in the middle of the connector bolt, shaved from the back a little bit of it. Please cut slope portion of the protrusion and the base hits throughout the process. It is a bit troublesome to move the narrow range of filing, please do your best. Perhaps you should slightly reduce the slope of the bolt block accordingly, I stopped in about a polished contact surface.
You should be able to adjust the release point by a combination of these two methods. However, subtle adjustments Hashi Kono pretty place, please do so with extreme caution and full auto is not possible to fail. In addition, in the latter state, "the hammer and bolt block," please also keep in mind how to adjust the work. If you cut too much, I would do I respond to the glue and rubber pieces suitable thickness of the contact surface of the connector and the catch hook.

<STRONG>

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications   Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:32 pm

MARUSHIN MAUSER M712 PART#2

(2) The relationship between the hammer and bolt block

In this model, when the bolt back block bolts bolt rear end (the metal part) the hammer down, but it looks like, as if to cock the bolt down and look better than necessary. We cut to size, the bolt cocks the hammer block, then cut resistance should also be slightly less if you polish and clean.
Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications M712s1
To note, however, the presence of shear for a full Kyatchihokku. For the semi-shear (Shiaamu) but this bit's hammer is fixed at that stage for Malaysia to be a full Kyatchihokku fixed yet Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications M712s5Not. Cock is finally woke up a little hammer. Masu Sugi full operation for precise cutting is unlikely to気Gatsukazu point.

(3) Polishing Hammer

Tension of the hammer, main spring through Meinsupuringugaido Also, catch hooks are always in contact with Shiaamu. Will they cause friction also fairly stupid. The area in contact with polish those parts of the hammer there. Take Bali, emery paper, polished surface prepared by compounding at the end. You have also polished surface in contact with steel wool, etc. At the same time the bolt block. Once you have a good tip Meinsupuringugaido handled similarly.

(4) main spring

While continuing to operate several times when the hammer cocks, now feel considerable resistance. Conveys Gori Gori fingers feel something when we were causing a hammer. Try to look like a lot, was apparently caused by the main spring. It is spreading like a little touch of spring in parts of the main spring and Meinsupuringugaido. I think what happened from the strength of its spring tension. Cock the hammer when I pushed, the frame is locked in a compressed spring, is pushed into force by this middle part, was how widespread resistance has arisen. Perhaps it was because they used such a long time. It is best to replace the new spring割Ri切Tsu consumables.

Note Another way to shorten the main spring is more likely concerned about the misfire. Sure you can cut the springs, the resistance decreases quite hammer・・・I doubt.

(5) Other

When the bolt is retracted, the hammer (spring) seems to be only a slight creep upward by tension bolts. Therefore, strong internal Bareruekusutenshon top and rub each other bolts, are seen as fairly friction is occurring. Fundamental solution because it is not so structured, polished touch points as possible, I only keep so as to reduce friction as possible. The tape reduces friction (which was coated with Teflon for example) may put it that way if anything like that. Handy things like that, do not know that anyone?

Retention of extractor 2 Cart

In this regard, it is a bit not confident. I'm sorry I was wrong. The only description of the problem. Please post your ideas in (^_^Wink.
Before the description of this model, so I think that you better understand the issues, I will briefly describe how the model around and Saidofaiamoderu Centerfire Extractor definitive.
Fire model is the center bolt face (not sure the proper representation. Bolt (slide) is called a surface in contact with the bottom of the cart.) Will work, and the relative position of extractor (distance) is constant. Extractor gripping the rim of the cart, so the cart is held securely by pushing the cart Ekisutorakutasupuringu tension bolt face. Severe shock and blowback, but also managed to bounce against the thrust coming from below by the following spring tension in the magazine, the ejector (also helped by magazine spring tension) you can only hold the cart until the cart is kicked .

Saidofaiamoderu plate, and firing at the relative position of the extractor and bolt face extractor because it is usually casting change. As they work together if pressed plate extractor with a hammer, firing would produce a change in the retention of the shopping cart is empty. But not so Ekisutorakutasupuringu, retention of fire than the cart would become weak center. Yet somehow, to eject the cart will hold.

This model is there. In this model, bolt extractor, but the face does not move (this model is the "bolt head" part and so on), just moved from is the distance between the extractor and the bolt face will change. Sono Tame, changes the retention cart extractor. Position recess most face bolt, cart, rather than being held extractor is the situation, and has been kept for caught in face bolts. So, the impact of the cart would be a little off. To reproduce while they awaited a movable extractor, since it varies the position of the cart itself, does not seem to extract benefits from the ability of the tractor.
I repeat, if true, biting the rim of the kart at the nail extractor spring tension by pushing the cart fixed bolt face, but should be held firmly to the cart, this model has not been exploited very weak retention force for pushing the movable bolt face. Therefore, the actual time of firing, and lost the ability to上Garou bullet magazine next spring tension (or catch) may have been fired from a cart outside the bolt face. Then bolts to fully back Also, pre-fire around the rest of the top magazine cart, just seems like it may cause jams. Also, it has been set, but should continue Ekisutorakutasupuringu has produced effects of this tension to hold the cart Normally, if a little stiff but the movement itself somehow extractor (central fixing pin Although it move like a seesaw to move), it seems meaningless spring has been set.

By the way, I've heard of this model metal model has good fire performance. Indeed, if the bolt face of the model should be steadfast in shaping the metal together with bolts. So, the cart is held relatively tight (Even though, because space is needed to move forward because of the fire-side cart, not the center line with fire) should have been. Just saw parts table can not be definitive because the spot Even if it is picked up, if that is true of high performance metal firing model, partly due to this point has I think of the idea.
The adjustment is superficial, I tried to adjust a bit extractor. Firstly: what is known as a portion of the nail slightly below the tip of the extractor, so that inward, his mouth a little cart strongly. This time, however, is less extreme and less likely to mouth the rim of the cart at the time of loading the chamber, care must be taken to increase the possibility that it will push the cart went off the tip of the extractor as it is. Then, the whole bit反Rasemasu Top extractor. I do not put shrimp warp. Put too much camber so extreme, another failure to keep feeling compared to the control. Referring to its polished on the side of Bali and the extractor bolt, that might interfere with the operation of the extractor to move smoothly. And the way the equipment will be up and down like a seesaw so that it is only thanks to the tip of the extractor in the warp. Eliminates the risk of accidental discharge even when it is easier gripping the rim of the cart loading also utilized, with spring tension, holding power would rise slightly. Under normal conditions, but not in any because I raised the rear end of the resistance extractor equipment will be in contact with the bolt back when this part of the body. So, what to ditch the way this part of the body or a little cut, you must have lost my resistance. The extractor of this model that contains or burning (especially around the nails) were quite strong and difficult to process.

Since this point is a structural problem, and fully adjusted to improve the original parts seem a bit difficult. The theoretical idea, might want to try to change the model of a metal bolt that one. Looking at the table as part of the internal structure of the bolt seems a little different because the ABS model, extractor spring and bolt inside the bolt body as well, but I need to be replaced all at once and Faiaringupin・・・. Diameter size I think is similar, there is no evidence. If you have two, How is being tested? In addition, HW ABS model also can be used to bolt the model.This is exactly the same structure. But this diversion is not recommended. Because you need to cut into the whole little thick, brittle material, the possibility of damage is high. I actually tried once, which resulted in cracks in the rear bolt of the hammer blow. If the resolution is not misappropriated.

3 cartridges

The original cart-sized private PFC (fire side). They say that sort of conclusion, I think if you set it Intensushito enough. Speaking of greed, use 5 mm cap, I want the plug stroke stretched once more to the inner end. This cart, as seen from the inner stroke does not look long.
I have been fired in different combinations. That point later.

The following is a course adjustment of the cart. Like (a fool) becomes useful in that there are some ways (and what will?) I thought, posted I called you used in the process of coordinating and organizing the combined cart parts, Case M712 for parts. The rim of the M712 for Marushin M92 (M84) Fire Center (old・O-ring removed), for Marushin M16 for. Marushin primer M92 (M84) Centre for Fire, MGC system for CP. The inner for M712, PFC Centre for Fire, for DE44 Hudson, 7 mm inner Kyaromutaipu without gas cap, for Marushin M16. In addition, for a single cart P220, Glock 17 (metal) for for Tokarev.

Also, the different lengths appropriate to each Ditoneta, Dito eventually make three different lengths, or remove the sandals on the shoe or wearing a different length, many times繰Ri返Shimashi or. Dito for this model is simply plugged into the barrel, just being held in an elastic plastic. So when removing the plug with a hammer just to get him out a long metal rod from the muzzle. However, new cases will be difficult to remove once again be fixed. Misfortune to be clean, low friction missing so easy, in such cases seems to be that rough, and it will go ahead Ditoneta錆Bi付Ka the one hand or even scratching. Also, are of course several times and then removed, the site has now become a fool for holding the equipment will be unable to secure the body in the barrel. My model is completely stupid and, from what is now, when fixed Suposupo Pakkintepu wound pipes for water, Dito was fixed to the push force. According to the instruction manual for this model the way, is seen Ditoneta by itself does not seem to have been sold, was confirmed Marushin headquarters, one could buy 500 yen in the name of Chanbapin. For your information.

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications   Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:34 pm

MARUSHIN MAUSER M712 PART#3

Listed below, the combination tested.

Groups
Case
Inner
Rim
Primer
Other
Format
M712
M712
M712
-
Intensushito
PFC
M712
PFC
Centerfire
M712
-
Intensushito
PFC
M712
PFC
Centerfire
O-ring having Centerfire M92
Centerfire M92
-
PFC
M712
DE44
Centerfire M92
O Ring
7 CP ms
-
CP
M712
Carom
Centerfire M92
O Ring
7 CP ms
-
CP
Cart cart P220 Glock 17・・Hudson cart
CP
M712
M16
M16
-
Sky Cap
PFC

The situation is different when you adjusted the body of each test, which is also one more general. However, I feel different after the combination, even when something can go with the original ① think. Above all, a long stroke of the inner piece is attractive, the most original of course does not require adjustment of Dito.

② Once in the way it was Just perfect, I was able to ignite the situation is much different. The neck must be a little shorter Ditoneta.

③ The neck of this point is equivalent to shortening the stroke.

④ The most promising持Temashita being adjusted. We can not always perfect, but it was Mairimasen, full firing about seven or eight times was able development. This combination eventually entered the final stage.

⑤ The fire performance was good, but struggled with the inner and come out after the fire. The disadvantage is less than the inner stroke ④.

⑥ are all loaded to the magazine, both feeding the worst. Retire early. Also one more The disadvantage of this short strokes.

Have not tried yet, use the rim for a case, the inner M712 DE44 backwards to the PFC, provides an idea how to type and how to use a cart for the inner ⑤ 380 or a combination of mulberry No, but far more energy to experiment The adjustment relates to a combination of the best neck, removal of Dito cart・The installation work. As mentioned previously in this model, Dito, many times the equipment will be removed completely stupid to repeat the installation and fixed. Because the combination will vary slightly depending on the length of the cart,試Semasen Oisoreto Dito. To an end will be what Dito know what to adapt to any combination, sometimes called starting over

We use the fire in my video is basically the same and ④.
[b]The case section for original (M712), the rim section (same M84 is better,) center fire the cart for [marushin] make [beretsuta] M92 (as for old type O ring you remove,), the inner plug for Hudson DE44 (for [tokarehu] also yes), is the combination the primer those of the aluminum make (one for CP of MGC yes) of the mulberry.It becomes CP as a system.

When it is this combination, it is thought that from the fact that process of ignition is done inside all case sides, escaping gas from the rim section is less than original combination, is a power.To that, secure (in case of PFC times when hole does not open in cap there are,) thing it can increase the gas coming out for the front.
Simply, the stroke of the inner plug a little it becomes short in comparison with the original, but you expected there to punch power and closed the eye.
Should note at the time of use, cleaning inside the cart by all means before the using, sufficiently attaches the grease, it means that inner that tries moves smoothly.
It is proper thing with any cart, but with especially this combination, size of the Hudson inner the movement may not with tight vis-a-vis original cart inside diameter.

When it does lousy job of cleaning and grease rise, the feeding not to go (volt/bolt imperfect closing), adverse effect appears to also the blow back well from the fact that resistance is large with tight.
I attached the compound to the cotton stick (2) in advance and after setting to the electromotive drill, pushed in inside the cart, turned and ground.A little it seems that the movement becomes good.
Naturally, as for set position of inner you do not push in to the point and the person who stops midway may in the feeding, is.

Furthermore, when the rim section is for M92, those where 10 departure it loads in the magazine very much become difficult. If it is for M84, it is all right, but because as for one for M92 just just a little it is thick, it seems that that influences.
As for feeding both satisfactory.
Redundancy, that when you say, why, you do not use the CP inner of MGC, in case of CP it is the case that the ignition gas comes out by the fact that inner tilts with the point inside the cart, but with the M712 original cart which is PFC the margin where inner tilts it is not, with CP inner the ignition gas does not pass through.
Because of that there is a breathing hole, you use the Hudson inner and inner of [kiyaromu].

In addition, when you compare the Hudson inner and inner of [kiyaromu], from the fact that the Hudson inner is shorter, that much inner stroke to become long, because it is thought that in the operation aspect it becomes profitable, is.
[deitoneta] cuts those of [marushin] MP40 a little, in order to be agreeable to the Hudson inner, processing the point, has used.
From the fact that it is a little thicker than original [deito], it was locked to exactly good condition inside the barrel which becomes foolish.
With you say, or were hard and stopped being able to remove (the ^_^Wink.

When the effect whose semi condition is bad adjustment

(2002.8.26 revisions

some days ago of the trigger in semi automatic animated picture and the like of this model after the raising, in regard to the M712 model which from the probe LX which you have always taken care has owned, “semi is concrete, pulling the trigger, there are times when the hammer does not fall.If it pulls in the front, with the barrel it reaches the point where it falls.” With it received story.
To tell the truth my model recently, similar condition has been expressed.

problem completely, in addition, from the fact that that kind of condition has not been expressed, it is not to have made excessively problem even in the kit model which is purchased recently, but in order for condition to be advancing gradually, because it is thought, we had decided to try adjusting.
Furthermore, you think that “the model cancer/gun digest” of monthly “Gun magazine” 1983 June edition publication becomes very reference, in regard to this model.
But already because it is the number whose nearly 19 years ago is old, perhaps, the one which is having it is little, we recommend that it is perused by all means.
It is something where also contents below refer this article.
First, you explain in regard to the semi mechanism of this model.You can explain well, or there is no self-confidence, but….
When semi is, the hammer the cock is done by [shiaamu].
When and, the trigger is pulled, the trigger itself, the area in angle of the rear of the part on the pin which exactly enters into the substance frame, contacts around base frontal angle of [shiadeitento], it pushes up [shiadeitento], is linked to that, also [shiaamu] rises, is designed in such a way that relationship with the hammer is cut off.

Furthermore when it can continue the trigger, the contact part of the trigger and the contact part of [shiadeitento] leave, is designed in such a way that it disconnects.
It is good to the model cancer/gun, it pulls and it depends on dropping it is the mechanism which it disconnects operates.
It seems that this trigger and relationship of contact position of [shiadeitento] becomes delicate (connection is shallow,) extraordinary.
That you think whether you think, it is not to become the cause semi out of order being expressed by the delicate difference during deteriorating (wearing out) and the individual this part due to secular.
Me and like the model of the probe, if it pulls in the front, with the barrel section as for the notion that where, it is repaired, [shiadeitento] appearing in before by the thing which pulls, that you think whether it is not the result contact with the trigger recovering.
By the way, in case of the actual gun, relationship of this position has done more firmly (connection is deep,).
Connection being deep, in case of the actual gun the occasion where the short recoil it does, to cut off the relationship with the trigger by backing up [shiadeitento] to which the rocker plunger just a little backs up and contacts mandatorily, because it has reached the point where it disconnects operates is.
Because as for delicate size and form anyhow, as for the internal part with according to of all actual gun, the case where the short recoil it does because also function of the rocker plunger is according to of the actual gun, if the disconnection operation which is similar to the actual gun is adopted, however it probably is to be possible, with in the first place model cancer/gun certainty of the short recoil is not good even with the model cancer/gun, the disconnection operation with this kind of pulling dropping system was adopted, so is.
Although with this, designating internal constitution as according to of the actual gun, you think this that because it actualizes satisfactory operation as model cancer/gun it is the splendid device.
If my thought hits and is those where it is most doubtful, the proper and [shiadeitento] are trigger itself.
If this two is exchanged to the new item, is not as for condition to improve in general, probably will be?
The trigger of the model of the new one me, there is no problem when you set to the model of older one, condition became unable to be expressed completely.
Perhaps after, the person who exchanges also the trigger spring (leaf spring) may.
But, Kiyoshi it does that you exchange to the brand-new part easily the one that, that kind of to see, with order of one or the part which is not done is difficult, (or to the [so] bending. Lazy Person?)

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications   Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:35 pm

MARUSHIN MAUSER M712 PART#4

The owner of nature has no other choice but to adjust the part of present condition, (natural).
So it is how it does where, but….
When the contact failure of trigger and [shiadeitento] is cause, it is on prerequisite, but if the relationship (connection) of this will be secure, it is may reason.
For that that if [shiadeitento] from now should have been located to the front probably, it judged whether the hammer when the cock it is done, the trigger from now is categorized to rear.
Then, when you check the set circumstance of [shiadeitento] carefully, as pushed from forward the hammer as for [shiadeitento] most it is the case that it is the position where it advanced, but, extremely barely, just feeling, by the rocker plunger when the cock it is done, it was discovered.
Then, if either of this mutual contact region was shaved, if [shiadeitento] did already the expectation which appears in a little before, so, connection with the trigger that much thought as the expectation which becomes deep, the part of that of [shiadeitento] shaved a little.
On that, until with the brass brush the brushing, it reaches the point where it shines cleanly, it put locking block, [shiaamu], [shiadeitento], the rocker plunger and trigger top etc to the vice and continued to rub.
Group lifting, when you verified it seems that you improve somehow a little.
Still, when sometimes the hammer does not fall, because it is, is not the case that it is recovered completely, but when you compare to the circumstance which how does not become it is considerable degree of improvement.
Also the method the [gu] of shaving the skin thin, making the advance position of the D tent can think of the contact area of [shiadeitento] and [shiaamu] in other things.
Simply, when you do too excessively, to pull, because there is also a possibility dropping (disconnection) becoming impossible note is necessary.
As for being simplest, however you think that it is to exchange to the brand-new part….
It was 318i which throws away pride (to see, the glory), the this day returning home middle, 2 triggers, 1 volts/bolts it orders.

As for the model 15 years which are said to beginning the kit model before above.
Also paint being ragged, also the inside and outside the scar you are lazy, abnormal play has come rather, the semi with hammer has become difficult to fall.

The adjustment which is expressed at description above after doing, other way, after administering last adjustment, it is ignition.
As for using in the combination cart which expresses on the gold cap.
As for scene four.First 4 running fires, second and as for third 6 running fires, end is 10 running fires.
Even first you expressed, but as for 10 running fires you think that well enough it is rare.

Simply, with “it whirled in the sky and high it did not go the cart which dances”. “It whirls and dances” that rather than saying, it just has dispersed in the place about of 10 centimeter on most substances.
Sort of viewing as for consequence or the revolution whose volt/bolt is light being well enough fast, the shank.The cart the rose is spread with [ketatatatatsu] and the [te] feeling.
Also the coming out of the gas so-so.The tangent sight the [pi] [yo] as for the [pi] [yo] rubbing densely charm.Ignition sound that much is not.
More, if condition rises, also the cart high is ejected, thinks as the thing where also ignition sound becomes large.
We refuse, but it is not possible always operates perfectly.With you say, or generally, do not do (~_~Wink.

Because of the latest animated picture third misfire and feeding obstacle occurs from even to the first, it is the ignition by the cart which remains.
While attaching the grease sufficiently, inside the cart to the finish clean, in order for inner to move smoothly, after expecting perfection, 1 departure 1 departure praying to set the cap, then leaving luck to the heaven (this important matter!)How 10 running fires become possible are.

Even then as for original state compared to operation level rose if and, it succeeds, 10 running fires are pleasant sensation, \ (~o~)/!

Because it owns 20 connected magazines, after don't you think? it becomes desired stock.Because the wood product is high, the oak and others which somewhere is not made cheaply with [pura]

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications   Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:37 pm

MARUSHIN MAUSER M712 VIDEO

Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications Th_Marushinm712a1

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications   Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Shiraaya's original Japanese aricle

MARUSHIN MAUSER M712 PART #1
マルシン製・モーゼルM712の巻

Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications M712cf2Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications M712cf3

マルシン・モーゼルM712

【はじめに】
 今回、発火には成功していますが、調整内容はあまり褒められたものではありません。
 いろいろ考えまして、このモデルに関する発表は見合そうかとも思いましたが、このモデルの調整に費やした時間は相当なものですし、なにしろこのモデル、フルによる10発全弾完全発射というのは結構ハードルが高く、動画もレア。
 そこで、発火動画と調整方法の一部を紹介する形で掲載することにいたしました。
 ということで、ちょっとイレギュラーな紹介記事ですが、何らかの一助になれば幸いです。

なお、メールあるいは私が常にお邪魔する同好の皆様のHPの掲示板等で、このモデルに関しご質問いただきましてもご返答しない場合がありますので予めご了承下さい_(._.)_。

って、えらそうなことをいっているが何簡単なこと。
あれこれいじってセンターファイアモデルにしただけ。
何ほどのことでもない。
お騒がせした(2005.5 管理人)

〈以下の記述はほぼ5ヶ月にわたる調整の過程で備忘録的に記載したものを、項目別に再編集したものです。
 それ故、時系列的に矛盾する記述等がありますし、少々饒舌になりすぎておりますがご理解願います。〉

【概要】
 セミ、フル切り替え可能の大型拳銃です。
 私が所有しているのはABSのキットモデル。もう15年以上前に購入した老兵です。
 同じ構造でHW製(ダミーカート仕様のみ)及び金属製のものが発売されとてもほしかったのですが、もたもたしているうちに在庫がなくなっていました(実は金がなかった)。
 最近になり、再販されたABSのキットを新たにもう1セット購入したところです。

マニアの方ならご存知でしょうが、このモデル、内部構造にネジやピンが使用されておらず、まるでパズルのように各パーツが関連し合って円滑に作動しているのを見ますと感動すら覚えます。
 ただ、発火性能は今一歩。このモデルの発売当時の雑誌の紹介記事では快調ということでしたが、私の周りでは、セミはともかくフルでの作動に関しては、あまり快調だという話は聞きません。
 私のモデルも全然です。と申しましても、私のモデルはキットですから私の組み立て方が悪いという可能性も十分あります。
 メーカーの完成品であれば快調なのかもしれませんので、そのあたりの判断は皆さんにお任せします。
 当然ながら、以下の調整内容はあくまで私の所有するモデルを基にした私自身の判断です。このモデルすべてに該当することではないことをご理解下さい。

かなり以前に「電撃脱走・地獄のターゲット」という、センスも団扇もあったものじゃない題名の洋画(イギリス製?)があり、劇中、オリバー・リード扮する主人公がM712に20連マグとストック、それにスコープまで装着してフルオートで快調に発火していました。
 また、過去の雑誌に、エジェクトされたカートが空中に舞い踊る実銃のフルオート射撃シーンが掲載されてもいました。
 志は高く、今回の目標はこれです(な~んちゃって! (^^ゞ)。

【問題点と調整】
 不調の症状としては、フルでの不発が多いという点があります。
 セミの場合はまだしも、フルの場合は次弾がチェンバーに装填されハンマーが倒れているにもかかわらず発火しません。
 しかし、ハンマーをコックして再度引き金を引きますとちゃんと発火します。

次はジャムです。
 その原因がカートの能力不足又は擦り合わせ不足からくるボルトの後退量不足によるものか、あるいは本体の構造からくるフィーディング障害又はエジェクト不良によるものか明確に判断がつきません。
 ボルトが十分に後退してもカートが蹴り出されない場合もあるようです。エジェクター、エキストラクター、マガジン、色々原因が考えられます。

《フルオートの不発》
 少々長いのでご勘弁を。
 なお、文章だけでは理解しにくいと思いますので、本モデルをお持ちの方はパーツ表共々現物をお手元に準備され、随時ご確認ください。

まず一点目のフルによる不発に関してですが、もともと、ハンマーが大きくハンマースプリングも強いタイプなので、サイドファイアとはいえ通常不発はあまりないはずです。
 その証拠に、セミでの不発はあまりありません。
 それがフルの場合不発が頻発するとなると、フル特有の何らかの原因でハンマーの打撃力が正確にカートに伝わっていないことになります。

このモデルのフルの仕組みは、発火後ボルトが後退、次いでリコイルスプリングの力で次弾をマガジンから抜き出しながら戻る際、ボルト後端下部のボルトブロックがバレルエクステンション(バレル側のフレーム)後端にセットされたキャッチホックコネクターを押すことにより、フル用のシアの役割をするキャッチホックを動かしハンマーをリリースさせ、再度発火のプロセスに入るというものです。
 問題は、キャッチホックがハンマーをリリースするタイミング、つまりボルトブロックがキャッチホックコネクターを押すタイミングにあります。
 チェンバーに次弾が装填され、ボルトが完全閉鎖する直前にハンマーがリリースされれば問題はありません。ハンマーの打撃力はほぼ100パーセント伝わりますから、セミの場合と同様に不発はほとんどないはずです。
 しかし、私のモデルで確認しますと、ボルトが完全閉鎖する相当手前、長さでいいますと7、8ミリ手前でハンマーがリリースされています。これでは、倒れたハンマーはまずボルト下部を直撃したあとファイアリングピンに激突することとなり、ピンに完全に打撃力を与えていません。

おそらくこれが不発の生ずる大きな原因だと思います。
 このリリースポイントの確認に当たっては、組み上がった状態では各機能がライブで確認しにくいので、本体内部パーツとバレル部、それにリコイルスプリング等を取り外したボルトを組み合わせて(フレーム部は外しておく)、シアーディテントにさわらないようにして確認されることをお勧めします。
 そうすれば、ボルトを後退させハンマーをコックしゆっくりボルトを戻せば、カチンという音とともにキャッチホックからハンマーがリリースされるポイントを確認できるはずです。

原因がわかりましたのであとは調整だけです。
 ボルト完全閉鎖直前でハンマーがリリースされるようにすれば良いわけです。
 関連するパーツとしてはボルトブロック、キャッチホックコネクター、キャッチホックの3つです。
 方法はいろいろ考えられますが、比較的簡単なのはキャッチホックコネクターの、キャッチホックからヒゲのように伸びている平たい金属片の先端部と接する部分を削ることです。
 ただ、調整しなければならない長さが相当ある場合、ここを削り込むだけでは調整しきれないと思います(私もそうでした)。それにあまりこの部分を細くしますと、もろい亜鉛合金ですから作動中破損することも考えられますので、安全マージンを考慮して作業する必要があります。
Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications M712s3 Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications M712s4

そこで併用するのが、やはりキャッチホックコネクターの、ボルトブロックとの接触面を削る方法です。
 コネクターの真ん中にボルトブロックの溝にはまるサイズの突起がありますが、これを少しずつ後端から削ります。様子を見ながら突起部とベースに当たる斜面の部分を削ってください。やすりを動かせる範囲が狭いのでちょっと面倒ですが、がんばってください。
 それに応じてボルトブロックの斜面も少し削ると良いかもしれませんが、私は接触面を研磨した程度でやめました。

この2つの方法を併用することでリリースポイントを調整することが出来るはずです。
 ただ、この箇所の調整は結構微妙ですし、失敗するとフルオートが出来なくなりますので細心の注意を払って行ってください。
 併せて、後段で述べる「ハンマーとボルトブロック」の調整方法も念頭において作業ください。
 もし、削りすぎた場合は、コネクターとキャッチホックの接触面に適当な厚さのゴム片を接着するなどして対応すれば良いと思います。

〈お礼を一言。遅ればせながらこの稿の調整方法に思い当たったのは、「Gun誌」ホームページのBBSで、S氏(ご本人のご了解を得ていませんのでイニシャルでご勘弁を)のマルシンM16系のフルオートシアの不具合の調整方法を拝見したおかげです。この記事に触発され、M712の不具合の原因に行き着きました。この場をお借りしてS氏と、また、当該記事の存在をご連絡してくださったプローブLXさんに感謝申し上げます。ありがとうございました。〉
 また、長く使用していますと、ファイアリングピンに当たるハンマーの打撃面がかなりへこみますし、同様にファイアリングピンの先端がつぶれてきます。そうなると不発が発生しやすくなりますから、念のため早めに交換しておいたほうが無難です。
<BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>

これでフルにおける不発は減少するものと思います。

続いてはジャムです。

《ジャムの解消》
 これも相当に長いのでご勘弁を。

1 各部の擦り合わせ
 どのモデルにも共通したことですが、まずは地道に各部の摩擦を軽減します。 特にこのモデルの場合、先にも述べましたように各パーツが相互に組み合わさって作動いたしますので、擦り合わせは他のどのモデルよりも大事かもしれません。

それらの中で気がついた点について、以下に述べます。

(1)エジェクターとの接触
 先日購入したばかりのキットに起きた症状ですが、エジェクターとボルト下部(溝の部分)が接触して、ボルトがスムースに動きませんでした。
 ボルトのこの部分の厚みがあまりなく、また、衝撃を受けるパーツですからあまり削りたくありません。かといってエジェクターも削るとエジェクト不良の原因になりそうなので、これもさわりたくありません。
 どうしようか悩みましたが、このモデル、エジェクトにも問題がありそうなのでエジェクターにはさわらず、ボルトの方を削ることにいたしました。
 ただし、エジェクターがリコイルスプリングと接触する場合はエジェクターを削らざるを得ません。

(2)ハンマーとボルトブロックの関係
 このモデルでは、ボルト後退時、ボルト後端のボルトブロック(金属パーツ)がハンマーを押し下げ、コックするようになっていますが、良く見ますと必要以上にボルトを押し下げているようです。
 そこで、ボルトブロックをハンマーがコックされる大きさまで削り、削った後はきれいに研磨すれば若干なりとも抵抗が少なくなるはずです。
Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications M712s1 ただし注意するのは、フル用のシアであるキャッチホックの存在。
 セミ用のシア(シアーアーム)にハンマーが固定されても、その段階ではフル用のシアであるキャッチホックにはまだ固定さShiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications M712s5れていません。ハンマーがもう少し起きてからようやくコックされます。
 この点に気がつかずに削りすぎますとフルによる正確な作動は見込めません。

(3)ハンマーの研磨
 ハンマーにはメインスプリングガイドを通してメインスプリングのテンションが、また、シアーアームとキャッチホックが常に接触しています。これらが生ずる摩擦も結構バカになりません。
 そこでハンマーのこれらのパーツと接触する部位を研磨します。やすりでバリを取り、ペーパーで表面を整え、最後にコンパウンドで磨き上げます。
 同時にボルトブロックと接する面もスチールウールなどで磨き上げておきます。メインスプリングガイドの先端部も同様に処理しておけばよいでしょう。

(4)メインスプリング
 何度か作動を続けているうちに、ハンマーをコックする際、かなりの抵抗を感じるようになりました。ハンマーを起こしていくと何かゴリゴリとした感触が指に伝わってきます。
 いろいろ調べてみますと、どうやらメインスプリングが原因のようでした。
 メインスプリングとメインスプリングガイドの接する部分でスプリングが少し広がっているようなのです。スプリング自身のテンションの強さからそうなったものと思います。
 ハンマーがコックされる際には、圧縮されたスプリングがロックフレームの中に押し込まれるのですが、この広がった部分が半ば無理に押し込まれることにより、抵抗が生じている様子でした。
 長く使用しているからこのようなことになったのかもしれません。消耗品と割り切って新しいスプリングと交換するのが最善です。

なお、メインスプリングを短くするという方法もありますが、不発が増えそうなのが心配です。確かにスプリングをカットすれば、かなりハンマーの抵抗が減るのは間違いないのですが・・・。

(5)その他
 ボルトが後退した際、ハンマー(スプリング)のテンションによってボルトが僅かですが上方へしなるようです。そのため、ボルト上部とバレルエクステンション内部が強くこすり合い、結構摩擦が発生しているように見受けられます。
 構造的なものですので抜本的な解決方法はありませんので、接する箇所を出来るだけ磨き、可能な限り摩擦が少なくなるようしておくしかないと思います。
 摩擦が軽減されるテープ(例えばテフロンが塗布されたもの)のようなものがあればそれを貼るという方法もあります。そんな重宝なもの、どなたがご存じないですか?

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications   Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:42 pm

MARUSHIN MAUSER M712 PART#2

2 エキストラクターのカート保持力

この点に関しては、少々自信がないのですが・・・。間違っていたらごめんなさい。
 問題点のみの説明です。後は皆さんで工夫してください(^_^Wink

当モデルの説明に入る前に、問題点を良く理解いただけると思いますので、センターファイアモデルとサイドファイアモデルのおけるエクストラクター周りの仕組みについて簡単に述べさせていただきます。
 センターファイアモデルの場合、ボルトフェイス(表現が適切か不明。ボルト(スライド)のカート底部と接する面をいいます。)は動きませんし、エキストラクターとの位置関係(距離)も一定です。
 そのためエキストラクターがカートのリムをくわえ、エキストラクタースプリングのテンションでボルトフェイスにカートを押し付けることによりカートがしっかり保持されます。
 ブローバックの激しい衝撃と、マガジンスプリングのテンションにより下から突き上げてくる次弾にもなんとか抗しながら、エジェクターによって(マガジンスプリングのテンションにも助けられ)カートが蹴り出されるまでカートを保持できるわけです。

サイドファイアモデルでも、エキストラクターとファイアリングプレートは通常一体成型ですのでエキストラクターとボルトフェイスの位置関係は変わりません。
 ハンマーでファイアリングプレートが押されればエキストラクターも一緒に動くので、カートの保持力に変化が生ずることはありません。
 しかし、エキストラクタースプリングはありませんので、センターファイアに比べカートの保持力は弱くなってしまいます。それでも何とか、エジェクトまではカートを保持してくれます。

そこでこのモデルです。
 このモデルの場合、エキストラクターは移動しないのにボルトフェイス(当モデルの場合は「ボルトヘッド」というパーツ)だけ移動するものですから、エキストラクターとボルトフェイスの間の距離は変化します。
 そのため、エキストラクターのカート保持力も変化します。ボルトフェイスが最も奥まった位置では、カートはエキストラクターに保持されているというよりも、ボルトフェイスに入り込んだため保持されているといった状況です。
 ですので、ちょっとの衝撃でカートが外れてしまいます。
 せっかく可動式のエキストラクターを再現していながら、肝心のカートの位置が変動してしまうため、エキストラクターの能力が活かされていないように思えます。

繰り返しですが、本来であれば、エキストラクターの爪がスプリングのテンションでカートのリムに噛み付き、不動のボルトフェイスにカートを押し付けることにより、カートをしっかりと保持するべきであるのに、このモデルではボルトフェイスが可動式のため押し付ける力が活かされず保持力が極めて弱くなっています。
 そのため、実際の発火の際には、次弾がマガジンスプリングのテンションで上がろうとする力に負け(あるいは引っかかり)ボルトフェイスから発射済みのカートが外れる場合があります。そうするとボルトが完全に後退しても、ちょうどマガジン上部あたりに発火済みのカートが残り、それがジャムの原因となるように思います。

また、エキストラクタースプリングがセットされていますので、通常であれば若干ながらもこのテンションがカートを保持するのに効果を生じているはずなのですが、どうもエキストラクター自体動きが固く(固定ピンを中心にシーソーのように動くはずなのに動かない)、スプリングがセットされた意味がないようです。

<BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>
 ちなみに、このモデルの金属モデルは発火性能が良好と聞きました。
 確か、金属モデルの場合ボルトフェイスはボルトと一体整形で不動のはずです。
 ですので、カートは比較的しっかり保持(といっても、サイドファイアなのでカートの前進するスペースが必要なため、センターファイア並とはいかない)されているはずです。
 パーツ表を見ただけで、現物を手に取ったことが無いので確定的なことはいえませんが、金属モデルの発火性能が高いというのが真実であれば、この点も影響しているのではないかと考えています。

小手先の調整ですが、ちょっとエキストラクターを調整してみました。
 まず、エキストラクター先端部の爪の部分を少し下といいますか、内側に向け、少しでもカートを強くくわえられるようにします。
 しかし、あまり極端にしますと今度はチャンバーへの装填時にカートのリムをくわえにくくなり、そのままエキストラクターの先端でカートを押し込んで暴発させてしまう可能性が増大しますので注意が必要です。

次に、エキストラクター全体を少し上部へ反らせます。えび反りをかけるわけです。
 あまり極端に反りを入れては別に障害が発生しますので、気持ち程度に抑えておきます。
 その上で、作動の障害となりそうなボルト側のバリやエキストラクターの側面を研磨し、エキストラクターがスムースに動くようにします。
 こうしますと、反りがあるおかげでエキストラクターの先端部が僅かですがシーソーのように上下するようになります。カートの装填のときもリムをくわえやすくなりますので暴発の危険性もなくなりますし、スプリングのテンションも活かされ、僅かながら保持力が上がると思います。
 ただし、通常の状態ではエキストラクター後端が持ち上がってしまいますので、ボルト後退時この部分が本体側に接触して抵抗になります。
 そこで、この部分を少し削るか本体側通り道に溝を掘るかして、抵抗をなくしておく必要があります。

なお、このモデルのエキストラクターは焼が入っているのか(特に爪の辺り)、かなり強靭で加工が困難でした。

この点は構造上の問題ですので、オリジナルのパーツを調整して完全に改善するのはちょっと難しいようです。

机上のアイデアですが、思い切って金属モデルのボルトに替えてみるのがいいかもしれません。
 パーツ表を見ますと、ボルト内部の構造はABSモデルとちょっと違うようですので、ボルト本体だけでなくボルト内部のスプリングやエキストラクター、ファイアリングピン等も一括して交換しなければならないようですが・・・。外径のサイズは同様だと思うのですが、確証はありません。
 二種類お持ちの方、試されてはどうですか?

なお、HWモデルのボルトもABSモデルに使用可能です。こちらの構造は全く同一です。
 しかしこれの流用はお勧めしません。
 ほんの少し全体に太めなため削り込む必要がありますし、材質が脆く、破損の可能性は高いです。
 実は一度試してみたのですが、ハンマーの打撃でボルト後部にひび割れが生じました。流用される場合はお覚悟を・・・。

3 カートリッジ
 オリジナルカートは専用サイズのPFC(サイドファイア)。結論めいたことをいいますが、インテンスシートをセットすればこれでも十分だと思います。
 欲を言えば、5ミリキャップ使用で、先端部までインナープラグのストロークが伸ばされればもっとよろしいのですが・・・。
 このカート、外観から見受けられるほどインナーのストロークは長くありません。

私は違う組み合わせで発火しています。その点は後ほど説明します。

以下は、カートの調整経過です。
 こんな(阿呆な)やり方もあるということで参考になれば(なるかな?)と思い、掲載しました(~_~Wink

調整の過程で使用したといいますか、組み合わせたカートのパーツを整理しますと、
 ケース部分がM712用。
 リム部がM712用、マルシンM92(M84)センターファイア(旧タイプ・Oリングは外す)用、マルシンM16用。
 プライマーがマルシンM92(M84)センターファイア用、MGC系CP用。
 インナーがM712用、PFCセンターファイア用、ハドソンDE44用、キャロムタイプの7ミリキャップ用ガス抜きインナー、マルシンM16用。
 このほか、カート単体でP220用、グロック17(メタル)用、トカレフ用。

でへ~(@_@Wink!頭が混乱します。
 また、それぞれに適切なディトネーターの長さが異なりますから、異なる長さのディトを結局3本つくり、その上で下駄を外したり、違う長さの下駄を履かしたり、何度も繰り返しました。
 ディトに関して、このモデルはバレルに単に差し込まれ、プラの弾性で保持されているだけです。だから、外すときは銃口側から長い金属棒を差し込みハンマーで叩き出すだけです。
 ただ、新品の場合は一度外すと再度の固定がされにくくなります。
 きれいなことが災いし、摩擦が少なく抜けやすいので、乱暴なようですがそのような場合は思い切ってディトネーターを錆び付かせたり、傷をつけたりするのも一手です。
 また、当然に何度も外したりしていますと、今度は本体バレル内の保持用の部位がバカになり、固定できなくなります。
 私のモデルもすっかりバカになり、スポスポになったものですから、固定する際はディトに水道配管用のパッキンテープを巻きつけ、無理やり押し込んで固定していました。

ちなみに取説によりますとこのモデル、ディトネーターは単体では販売されていないように見受けられますが、マルシン本社に確認したところ、チャンバーピンの名称で1本500円で購入可能でした。ご参考まで。

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications   Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:43 pm

MARUSHIN MAUSER M712 PART #3

以下、テストした組み合わせを列記します。

区分
ケース
インナー
リム
プライマー
その他
形式
M712
M712
M712
インテンスシート
PFC
M712
PFC
センターファイア
M712
インテンスシート
PFC
M712
PFC
センターファイア
M92センターファイア
Oリング有
M92センターファイア
PFC
M712
DE44
M92センターファイア
Oリング無
7ミリCP
CP
M712
キャロム
M92センターファイア
Oリング無
7ミリCP
CP
P220用カート・グロック17用カート・ハドソン用カート
CP
M712
M16
M16
空キャップ
PFC

それぞれテストした際の本体の調整状況が違いますが、総じてどれも今一つです。
 ただ、いろいろ組み合わせた後の感触ですが、①のオリジナルの状態でも何とかいけるのではと思います。何より、オリジナルが最もインナーピースのストロークが長く、当然ながらディトの調整が不要なのが魅力です。
 ②の方法でも一度は完全発火できたのですがそれっきりで、状況はあまり変わりません。ディトネーターをほんの少し短くしなければならないのがネックです。
 ③は相当ストロークが短くなりこの点がネック。
 ④は調整中最も期待が持てました。常に完璧というわけにはまいりませんでしたが、7、8発程度のフル発火は何度も出来ました。結局この組み合わせで最終調整に入りました。
 ⑤は発火性能は良好でしたが、発火後インナーが抜けなくなり大変苦労しました。また、④に比べインナーストロークが短いのが欠点。
 ⑥は全て、マガジンへの装填、フィーディングとも最悪。早々にリタイア。
 ⑦も今一つ。これもストロークが短いのが欠点。

まだ試していませんが、ケースとリムはM712用を使用し、インナーをDE44を前後逆にしてPFCタイプにする方法、あるいは⑤の組み合わせにマルベリ380カート用のインナーを使用する方法等考えられますが、もうそこまで実験する元気がありません(+_+)。

カートの組み合わせ調整に関し最もネックなのが、ディトの取り外し・取り付け作業です。
 前述したとおり、このモデルのディト、何度も取り外し、取り付けを繰り返すと固定が完全にバカになります。ディトの長さもカートの組み合わせによって微妙に変わってきますので、おいそれと試せません。
 仕舞いにはどの組み合わせにどのディトが適応するのか分からなくなり、最初からやり直しということもありました(>_<)。

私が発火動画で使用しておりますのは、④と基本的に同一です。
 ケース部がオリジナル(M712用)、リム部がマルシン製ベレッタM92用(同M84用の方がベター)センターファイアカート(旧タイプ・Oリングは外す)、インナープラグがハドソンDE44用(トカレフ用も可)、プライマーがマルベリーのアルミ製(MGCのCP用も可)のものを組み合わせたものです。方式としてはCPになります。

この組み合わせですと、発火のプロセスが全てケース側の内部で行われることから、オリジナルの組み合わせよりもリム部からのガス漏れが少なく、パワーがあると思われます。それに、前方に対するガス抜けが確実(PFCの場合はキャップに穴が開かないことがある)なことがあげられます。
Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications M712s2 ただ、インナープラグのストロークはオリジナルに比べ少し短くなってしまいますが、そこはパンチ力に期待し目をつぶりました。
 使用に当たって注意すべきなのは、必ず使用前にはカート内部を清掃して十分にグリスを添付し、インナーがスムーズに動くようにしておくことです。
 どのカートでも当然のことなんですが、特にこの組み合わせでは、オリジナルのカート内径に対しハドソンのインナーのサイズがタイトで動きがよろしくありません。清掃やグリスアップの手を抜きますと、タイトで抵抗が大きいことからフィーディングもうまくいかず(ボルト不完全閉鎖)、ブローバックにも悪影響が出てしまいます。
 事前に私は綿棒(2本)にコンパウンドをつけ電動ドリルにセットした上でカート内部に押し込み、回転させ研磨しました。少しは動きがよくなったようです。
 当然、インナーのセット位置は先端まで押し込まず途中で止めておいた方がフィーディングにはよろしいです。

なお、リム部がM92用ですとマガジンに10発装填するのが大変難しくなります。M84用であれば大丈夫ですが、M92用はほんのちょっと太いためそれが影響してしまうようです。
 フィーディングは両方とも良好。

蛇足ながら、なぜ、MGCのCPインナーを使用しないかといいますと、CPの場合はカート内部先端でインナーが傾くことで発火ガスが抜けるわけですが、PFCであるM712オリジナルカートではインナーが傾く余地はなく、CPインナーでは発火ガスが抜けません。
 そのためガス抜きホールのある、ハドソンのインナーやキャロムのインナーを使用しています。
 また、ハドソンのインナーとキャロムのインナーを比べますとハドソンのインナーの方が短いことから、それだけインナーストロークが長くなり作動面で有利になると考えられるからです。

ディトネーターはマルシンMP40のものを少しカットし、ハドソンのインナーに合うように先端を加工して使用しています。
 オリジナルのディトより少し太いことから、馬鹿になったバレル内部にはちょうど良い具合に固定されました。
 というか、きつくて外せなくなりました(^_^Wink

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications   Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:44 pm

MARUSHIN MAUSER M712 PART #4

セミオートにおけるトリガーの調整(2002.8.26加筆)

先日当モデルの動画等をアップ後、いつもお世話になっているプローブLXさんから所有しておられるM712モデルに関し、セミの調子が悪い旨、具体的には「セミの場合、トリガーを引いてもハンマーが落ちないことがある。バレルを持って前方に引っ張れば落ちるようになる。」とのお話をいただきました。
 実は私のモデルも最近、同様な症状が表われております。
 購入当初はまったく問題がなく、また、最近購入したキットモデルにもそのような症状が表われていなかったことから、あまり問題にしていなかったのですが、だんだん症状が進行しているように思われたため調整してみることにいたしました。

なお、このモデルに関しては月刊「Gun誌」1983年6月号掲載の「モデルガンダイジェスト」が大変参考になると思います。
 もう19年近く前の古い号ですので、お持ちの方は少ないかもしれませんが是非ご一読されることをお勧めします。
 以下の内容も当記事を参考にしたものです。

まず、このモデルのセミの仕組みに関して説明させていただきます。うまく説明できるか自信ありませんが・・・。
 セミの場合、ハンマーはシアーアームによってコックされます。
 そして、トリガーが引かれますと、トリガー本体、ちょうど本体フレームに入り込むピンの上の部分の後方の角の辺りが、シアーディテントの底辺前部の角辺りに接触し、シアーディテントを押し上げ、それに連動し、シアーアームも上がり、ハンマーとの関係が断たれるようになっています。
 更にトリガーが引き続けられますと、トリガーの接触部分とシアーディテントの接触部分が離れ、ディスコネクトされるようになっています。
 モデルガンによくある、引き落としによるディスコネクト作動する機構になっています。
 このトリガーとシアーディテントの接触位置の関係が非常に微妙(噛み合いが浅い)になっているようです。

思いますに、この部分が経年による劣化(磨り減り)や、個体間の微妙な差異によってセミの不調が表われる原因になっているのではないかと思います。
 私やプローブさんのモデルのように、バレル部を持って前方に引っ張れば直るということは、引っ張ることにより、シアーディテントが前に出て、トリガーとの接触が回復した結果でないかと思います。
 ちなみに、実銃の場合、この位置関係はもっとがっちり(噛み合いが深い)としています。 
 噛み合いが深くても、実銃の場合はショートリコイルした際、ロッカープランジャーがほんの少し後退、接触するシアーディテントを強制的に後退させることにより、トリガーとの関係を断ち、ディスコネクト作動するようになっているからです。
 モデルガンでも微妙なサイズや形状はともかく、内部パーツはすべて実銃どおりで、ショートリコイルした際のロッカープランジャーの働きも実銃どおりですから、実銃と同様なディスコネクト作動を採用すればよろしいのでしょうけれども、そもそもモデルガンではショートリコイルの確実性がよくないので、このような引き落とし方式によるディスコネクト作動を採用したそうです。
 これはこれで、内部構造を実銃どおりにしながらも、モデルガンとしての良好な作動を実現するための素晴らしい工夫だと思います。

私の考えが当たりであれば最も怪しいのは、当然ながらトリガー本体とシアーディテントです。
 この二つを新品に交換すれば、概ね症状は改善するのではないでしょうか。
 私も、問題のない新しい方のモデルのトリガーを古いほうのモデルにセットしましたところ、全く症状は表われなくなりました。

あと、トリガースプリング(板バネ)も交換した方がよろしいかもしれません。
 しかし、安易に新品パーツに交換することを潔しとしない方、あるいはパーツの注文が面倒だという方、そのような見上げた(あるいはへそ曲がり。横着者?)根性の持ち主の方は、現状のパーツを調整するしかありません(当たり前)。
 ではどこをどうするかということですが・・・。
 トリガーとシアーディテントの接触不良が原因であるとの前提の上ですが、この関係(噛み合い)がしっかりすればよろしいわけです。
 そのためにはハンマーがコックされた状態で、トリガーが今より後ろに位置するか、シアーディテントが今より前方に位置すればいいのだろうと判断しました。
 そこで、シアーディテントのセット状況をよく見ると、ハンマーがコックされた状態でシアーディテントは一番前進した位置にあるわけですが、ごく僅か、ほんの気持ち程度、ロッカープランジャーにより前方から押されているように見受けられました。
 そこで、この互いの接触部位のいずれかを削れば、シアーディテントがもう少し前に出るはず、そうすればトリガーとの噛み合いがその分深くなるはずと思い、シアーディテントのその部分を少し削りました。
 その上で、ロッキングブロック、シアーアーム、シアーディテント、ロッカープランジャー、トリガー上部等を真ちゅうブラシでブラッシング、綺麗に光るようになるまで万力にはさみこすり続けました。
 組上げて確認したところどうやら少しは改善したようです。
 まだ、たまにハンマーが落ちない場合もありますので、完全に回復したわけではありませんが、どうにもならなかった状況に比べるとかなりの改善度です。
 ほかにシアーディテントとシアーアームの接触面を薄く皮をはぐ程度削り、ディテントの前進位置を稼ぐ方法も考えられます。
 ただ、あまりやりすぎると、引き落とし(ディスコネクト)が不能になる可能性もありますので注意が必要です。

一番簡単なのは、新品パーツに交換することだと思いますけど・・・。
 プライド(見栄)を捨て、本日帰宅途中、トリガー2個、ボルト1本発注した318iでした。

【発火】
 モデルははじめに申し上げた15年以上前のキットモデル。
 塗装もボロボロで内外とも傷だらけ、かなりガタが来ており、セミではハンマーが落ちにくくなっています。

上記で述べた調整を行った後、別途、最終調整を施した上での発火です。

使用したのは上に述べた組み合わせカートに金色キャップ。
 シーンは4つ。最初は4連射、2つ目と3つ目は6連射、最後が10連射です。
 最初にも述べましたが、10連射は結構レアだと思います。
 ただ、「空中に高く舞い踊るカート」とはいきませんでした。「舞い踊る」というより、ほとんど本体上10センチくらいのところに散乱しているだけです。

ご覧のとおりボルトが軽いせいか回転は結構速いですね。ケタタタタッ、て感じでカートをばら撒いています。
 ガスの抜けもまあまあ。タンジェントサイトがぴょこぴょこするのはご愛嬌。発火音はそれほどではありません。
 もっと調子が上がれば、カートも高くエジェクトされ、発火音も大きくなるものと思います。

お断りしておきますが、常に完璧に作動するというわけにはいきません。というか、大概、しません(~_~Wink

今回の動画の1つ目から3つ目までも不発とフィーディング障害が発生したため、残ったカートによる発火です。
 カート内部をとことんきれいにして十分にグリスを添付、インナーがスムーズに動くように万全を期した上で、1発1発祈りながらキャップをセット、後は運を天に任せて(これが大事!)どうにか10連射が可能になる程度です。
 それでもオリジナルの状態よりは作動レベルが上がりましたし、成功すれば10連射は快感です\(~o~)/!

20連マガジンは所有しているので後はストックが欲しくなりますね。木製は高いので、どこかで安くプラで作ってくれないかしら・・・。

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications   Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiraaya's Detailed Findings & Modifications
Page 1 of 1