MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shiraaya's Detailed Article

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Shiraaya's Detailed Article Empty
PostSubject: Shiraaya's Detailed Article   Shiraaya's Detailed Article Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:27 am

Shiraaya's Detailed Article:-

MGC STERLING Mk V

MGC-made Sterling Mk Ⅴ

Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-st0011

MGC Sterling SMG all metal products. Press and stock steel mainframe. Barrel, bolt is made of zinc alloy. Because the regulations before folding model, which passes through the barrel of course. Now the illegal manufacture and sale be transferred. Are allowed only possession. This model was also introduced last like 40 MP "Haikyapa" model's own. Although I originally open-bolt design gunpaper, CP Set for Ditoneta, P220 has been used to allow the cart.
Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-st0021
Real gun made in England.
Style magazine and load a system from the left side is the same application. However, the double feed type magazine, which looks slightly curved. Also, with the balance when it has good grip in the middle model with applications far beyond systems. Muzzle and stock is distinctive. MGC model has been omitted, but the molding of the muzzle, the gun was supposed to make it real I do not know it was kinda like where the center. The stock has been considered well made, which the MGC is also beautifully reproduced models. Featured in the movie, but I wanted to do something about the movement of this stock, I'd put in the picture could not be absolutely smooth stretch.
Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-st0071Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-st0081Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-st0061Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-st0051Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-st0101Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-st0091Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-st0031
"Haikyapa" and it's story, the story reports that last Sun MP40 was so good to average condition, a lot of hope to challenge the firing. But rather the conclusion, it did not work a little. "Haikyapa"'s in advance from the notes, so sweet a fixed magazine, when the fire was suppressed in the story that so few frames, grab it well so that there is moderate or rather tips without, and the end of the cart (lip) was in contact with Dito. But probably because it has trouble feeding it could not determine the long blaze. May have little effect on a double feed magazine.Are determined and powerful still blazing well. MP is greater than the firing sound, good outgassing. Since it is light compared to the MP bolt cycle is a little fast and jump so the cart is also uneven. First, the reaction would not have thought so much, you can feel the backlash telling surprisingly, this was a pleasant surprise. "Haikyapa from" friends "it is harder to determine the long blaze!" I received encouragement and scolding, not even a model borrowed too hard, and you will be fine even decline because of severe pain in your cart . Which had at first just going to edit your recorded movie and then return to the model "Haikyapa" from, so you send your movie that was recorded, edited to fit them there . Have the stock folded state "Haikyapa" says, I have the extended state. Since there may be a bit of fire from食I足Rinai full magazine, there is deception in the editing ^ ^. Enough, I think you feel the fun. This model, which had previously owned but I have yet unable to discover. This meeting of about 20 years, there have been profound. You the opportunity like this, "Haikyapa" thanks to the added m (__) m.
Thank you. Also, please say hello if you do something amusing, edge? I still there? What now?
----- Ohotsu (^.^)! .
Come on, it (^ o ^) 丿.
Next, I decided!
!

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Shiraaya's Detailed Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiraaya's Detailed Article   Shiraaya's Detailed Article Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:30 am

Shiraaya's Detailed Article - Original Japanese text

MGC STERLING Mk V
MGC製スターリング Mk Ⅴ

Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-st0011

MGC製全金属SMGスターリング。
 メインフレームやストックは鉄プレス。バレル、ボルトは亜鉛合金製。
 長物規制前のモデルなので、当然にバレルは貫通している。
 今では製造販売譲渡は非合法。所持のみが許されている。

このモデルも前回紹介した
MP40と同様「ハイキャパ」さんの所有モデル。
 元々はオープンボルト紙火薬仕様だけれど、CP用ディトネーターをセットし、P220カートが使用できるようにされている。
Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-st0021
 実銃はイギリス製。左サイドからマガジンを装填するスタイルなどはステンと同じ。
 ただしマガジンはダブルフィードタイプで、外観もわずかに湾曲している。
 また、グリップがモデル中央に位置しているので持った際のバランスはステンと比べ物にならないくらい良い。

特徴的なのがマズルとストック。
 MGCモデルではマズルの造型を省略してあるが、実銃ではどこがセンターかちょっとわからないような感じになっていたはず。
 また、ストックは良く考えられた作りになっており、これはMGCモデルでも見事に再現されている。
 このストックの動きを何とかムービーで紹介したかったのだが、どうしてもスムーズに伸縮できなかったので写真で我慢いただきたい。
Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-st0071Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-st0081Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-st0061Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-st0051Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-st0101Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-st0091Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-st0031
 「ハイキャパ」さんのお話だと、先日レポートしたMP40並に調子が良いというお話であったので、かなり期待して発火に挑戦。

しかし、結論からいうと、ちょっとうまくいかなかった。
 「ハイキャパ」さんからの事前の注意事項では、マガジンの固定が甘いので、発火の際には少しフレーム側に押さえつけるようにというお話であったが、コツというか加減があるようでそれがうまく掴めず、また、カートの先端(穴のふち)とディトが接触していた。
 そのためだろうけれど、フィーディングにトラブルことがあり、長い連射を決めることができなかった。マガジンがダブルフィードなのも少し影響しているかもしれない。

それでもうまく連射が決まると迫力ある。
 発火音はMPより大きく、ガス抜けも良好。
 ボルトはMPに比べれば軽いので、少しサイクルは早いし、カートの飛び具合も段違い。
 最初、反動はさほどないだろうと思っていたが、意外に手応えのある反動を感ずることができ、これは嬉しい驚きだった。

「ハイキャパ」さんからは「もっとがんばって長い連射決めてよ!」と激励叱咤いただいたが、借り物のモデルであまり無茶なこともできず、また、カートの傷みも結構激しいのでご辞退させていただいた。

最初は自分が収録したムービーだけで編集しようと思っていたのであるが、モデルを返却後「ハイキャパ」から、ご自分が収録されたムービーを送っていただいたので、それらを合わせて編集してある。
 ストックをたたんだ状態のものが「ハイキャパ」さん、伸ばした状態のものが私。
 フルマガジンによる連射がないのでちょっと食い足りないかもしれないが、そこは編集でごまかし^^;。十分、面白さは感じていただけると思う。

このモデル、私も以前所有していたのであるが、いまだ発見できずにいる。
 今回は約20年ぶりの対面、感慨深いものがあった。

このような機会を設けていただいた「ハイキャパ」さんに深く感謝
m(__)m。ありがとうございました。
 また、何か面白いネタがあればお声をかけてください・・・、エッ?まだあるって?何、今度は?・・・・・オホッ
(^.^)!。いいじゃん、それ(^o^)丿。
 次、決まりね!!

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net

Shiraaya's Detailed Article
Page 1 of 1