MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shiraaya's Detailed Article

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Shiraaya's Detailed Article Empty
PostSubject: Shiraaya's Detailed Article   Shiraaya's Detailed Article Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:17 pm

Marushin MP40
Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mp400041Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mp40s1

Abstract

SMG was up a model of the German army during World War II, a very famous with the same name.

SMG as a model of type, MGC M11 Ingram's masterpiece is a model of reputation and solely to form a matchless people.

Plastic is also made of heavy metal is used everywhere but申Shimashi. Gurippufuremu especially because it is a metal, you can feel a sense of rigidity is good, very solid.

Since its initial launch, we repeat the basic structure is discontinued and resell it seems has not changed anything.

The first would be that great design is all. I own you now (May 2002) were sold as kits for resale. Orimashita is anxious to get before, I was able to become your desire Why do not the last time.

I was so thrilled not different expectations models.

Looking for those who live Furuotomoderugan unctuous, or who have never experienced a fully automatic, or even the person who displays group, Packie, who had happened to wander into this page ... Something that I know, anyway, I now run the shop, please order the net! Absolutely no regrets! 're Not sold soon yo!

[Adjustment]

Although the number of components in its own way, often is seen as the real number of individual parts is greater than the handgun that is not so much. I think that moving parts are made from plastic deburring easier in general.

try to assemble thoughts take place, I do not think Sore程hands.

Because not all easy Hame込Meta Pachinpachin and it is assigned, say, showing me the horror stories I will explain some.

○ barrel inset
It was when I had to temporarily assemble. Akira Osamu any way, not working, I tried to see the state as it is plugged into the main frame comfortably into the barrel, because you make a little power, in peace Orimashi or. Itashimashitara So, pull out, come out again (sob). come out anyway.
It is weakened. Were fighting about an hour, finally panicked but was able to extract. Again, even the temporarily assembled again, and should be recognized as soon as taken from Bali, a minimum It is.

I noticed that, after completion, and then fixed barrel seems a little sweeter. Only a few moves and shakes from side to side with the barrel. You may not want to worry too much・・・.

keyed inserts
In just gave me so well, containing the entire insert, especially削Rimashita projection of the rear end.
Place while you insert the odd position (behind considerably, from entering the hand) will go up. Then, it will not be able to set in place, the chamber itself to be conservative.

○ Installation Stock
It was much the most troublesome. For me well into trouble with the pin retainer. To repeat several of us, but finally settled here, most time was taken .
Also, I do not know, I only have a fixed stock Dearimasen too sure. Stock moves slightly in the locked position.
The most unfortunate is that this model.

Magazine ○
Because of the size of the floor or inside the magazine, is bad for the movement of the floor, including the floor area of the hand into the sand, Riya Yasu, and use different kinds of brass brush to smooth. It is also sharp, abrasive edge I rounded and better.
But this magazine, I feel like I will soon rust. I am a little worried.

○ chamber
Check the feeding was assembled from the cart stops moving, that plunged to the bottom of the chamber door, only the last bullet carved with a power drill, this part of the expansion chamber,. If after Grease Oke, nearly perfect would operate.

○ Other
Where work is needed to put a pin in advance, try putting a pin would wish to be sure and check for burrs.

Appearance, but the metal finish is excellent. Without a touch of Bali, is about caring for a roll pretty well, so black.

Part plastic, but has come out Bali firm. Some sink marks. On how to use your mind to look over but, taking the burrs with a model of pains, the sink mark anxious fill Purapate, be painted on it We in.

Even though the first place, SMG, a model used solely to fight pretty much the opposite, so funny, after giving a cliff about the whole paper, matte surface smooth enough to not be seen after the putty The extent of black spray.

Leave the rest to come out dirty and wear out naturally.

This part of the adjustment, little work has been performed.

It is more accurate and did not need to do or say. Places that can hinder the work did not look at any part. Burr hole is about taking more than drive a pin.

This works fine but if, as a model kit is in almost perfect I think.

Looking a little surprised, but big surprise coming along.

M76, I was beginning to think clearly, about the size of MP40 is long over and let the people around you, the weight is too heavy to be from the M76 metal parts.

UZI shared cart and cart. UZI also wrote about the size of the cart page, the company's S & WM39 (439) is identical to the case of M39, for comparison (short) and the rim of the (long) length each point of difference, as to enhance the effect of the gas leak is a long, threaded coupling is slightly larger in size hole for venting the inner plug is pierced by Kubo Mito.

The weight of the bolt UZI, as compared to the damage of the Cart, so much light that I think unlikely, I think M39 can be used in the cart.

Until now, there was a fire some time after completion.

Is regrettable that instead of a separate fire, and listen to your story on the net, and from previous post about the good so that considerable jump in the cart, the selection was difficult because of the fire place.

Ingram M16 and I can respond to the cardboard boxes and place next to eject if the type of horizontally, as in this model system that is for so little embarrassed ejecting obliquely upward.

It was only recently noticed that, actually hurt the wood floor while rotating the cart down hard (slow!). Hallway floor where fire was the second floor is always full of scratches. Even the walls and Some scratches can be seen from a forced, inevitably with caution.

Even with a fire in the room, the troublesome scattered around the cart, so the state can not be reached an ignition does not take into account any countermeasures.

In response to this emergency, but may require drastic measures.

[Fire]

The first video is first used to ignite the original cart. Powder gold cap. Intensushito is not used. The first 15 rounds, followed by 12 from, I think it was the last 10 rounds.

Outgassing from the muzzle is as expected, but the cart is like a fly more than offset it.

Please note especially the second picture. Can you jump to cart in a row?

Out into a column that is so clean, has good relations with the extractor ejector, and that is evidence of blowback force is stable.

The second video later, M39 is intended to use Intensushito cart. Cap silver powder. Prepared to compensate for the light table lamp has a light.

Is divided into five parts, the first part is certainly blazing 14, followed by nine blazing, keep one moment, blazing six, then nine blazing, blazing in the end I think I was 10.

47 rapid-fire, never misfire, failure is not ejecting. Perhaps using Intensushito, outgassing is amazing this better. Sometimes I could see the sparks!

This model is ridiculous. Frankly, those that are fired, what is good enough to be considered fire place ....

Issue 3 is now unclear who fired this (crying). Fluorescent ceiling glass windows, all fragile, must be away from the area. Please fire on it. Total of 80 or more from now (at least from those not included putting 100) but a fire was attacked repeatedly bounced off the cart hit the wall (laughs).

I am looking for a model Orimashita readily available before firing full auto.

The interface is broken bolt M76 (once, repaired), and also because I heard that it is fragile base of the barrel ×.

Have the guts to fire the UZI, concerned about the life of the cart.

M16 and XM is cumbersome because of the large post-fire maintenance pattern.

Dolphin is Hashi Hazime handgun, but then it only remains Ingram. I certainly feel that fire, spinning yarns were a little too fast.

In that, MP is pretty I was hoping for. But do not feel that fire is too much Ikimasen top form (laughs).

I envy those who really feel the fire in the environment for this model. I now enjoy having a cardboard box on fire (laughs).

But this is definitely buying! There is an example that if you add something to the quality, the model corresponding to it! Now, I'll never have to buy a loss! Oh, so you can come to buy a spare cart later. I'll Cha gone in seconds.

Supplemental appropriation - whether the cart on M39 -

As the second video 2, OK it.

As it is slightly inferior in power, eject the cart too modest, there is sometimes also not eject, will set the best condition and Intensushito. The fire was feeling much better than the original condition. No problem with outgassing, the external dimensions are identical, feeding, ejecting both problems at all.

However, the repeated (up to eight times) and let the situation using the cart, there are two things had to split from about one-third of the circumference part of the valley along the threads of the case. However, this causes MP40 and there will be about how I used it, and is somewhat questionable.

M39 is to cart my embezzle reasonable to set the Intensushito, M39 in the course, UZI it may be used, but they are accumulated fatigue, by chance, and might have become obvious that this I think. The life was not, basically.

UZI bolts are those of the MP40 has a much lighter burden to cart Rikoirusupuringu so weak is supposed to be small.

In my opinion, but the last, I personally do not think that I do not have to worry. Anyway, life is what I'll be there cart. I UZI to the original cart for, MP40 M39 I will not use the cart.

Power to set the cart received Intensushito M39 felt like a better cart. Used in the original cap and all, but did not hole, M39 is better on almost every hole clean, I feel even stronger reaction.

However, Curt Iki embezzle the original tune that I have come up a little dirt on the threads溜Mare. Intensushito course you can also set the original cart, we did not Deshimasen was necessary.

Well, this story, as happened to me some time have owned M39 cart (25,6 was from) and those who speak only useful to those that align the cart now, nothing M39 need not bother to choose a cart, it is good only if you purchased the cart. You will not like the no hassle that way.

However, this model because it is made of plastic, the open straight barrels during muzzle from the chamber, and use the gunpowder cap silver, you may jump out of muzzle sparks specific cap silver (video second reference). I'm pretty happy there is impressive!

Called many times.

If you buy it. The regret!

Additional 2003/5/4
The long Marushin MP40. I fear you are on fire since the last report.

The M39 was also used to set this Intensushito cart. In my feeling, as is the case with the original cart with M39 in the cart was set Intensushito, M39 I think there is more power. Of course, if you set the original cart Intensushito, M39 (+ Intensushito) will get more power must be equal or cart. Silver cap. Cut three movies. 20 from the first, from 15,6 in the middle, from the last 22. May have been slightly cut the number of bullets in relation to editing, felt that was all thanks to the continuous firing.
Collection time of about four seconds. Meanwhile, cart, leave the fly (laughs). You know it is falling apart and eject the cart. Understand the beauty of this model you see the movie. Perhaps this performance will also be built, bought and I think that everyone is guaranteed. Cart, including failure to maintain greatly anyway, as long as it is commonplace for the maintenance should be able to always operate at peak form. If you taste the emotion of a stress-free Full Auto, aside from what you should buy this model. By the way, MP is a model of American fans love the 40 Mr. Mark ("like a model of various things across the ocean" below), such that the Itadai take a look? Whether, by all means,I'd enjoy ^ ^

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.

Last edited by Cerwyn on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Shiraaya's Detailed Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiraaya's Detailed Article   Shiraaya's Detailed Article Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:20 pm

Shiraaya's Detailed Article - Original Japanese Version

MARUSHIN MP40
マルシン製・シュマイザーMP40の巻
Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mp400041Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mp40s1

【概要】
大変有名な同名の第二次大戦中のドイツ軍のサブマシンガンをモデルアップしたもの。
SMGタイプのモデルガンとしては、MGCのイングラムM11と双璧をなすともっぱらの評判の傑作モデルです。
プラ製とは申しましても随所に金属が使われ重量感もあります。特にグリップフレームが金属製ですので、しっかりした剛性感を感じ取ることができ、大変グッドです。
最初の発売以来、生産中止と再販を繰り返しておりますが基本構造は何も変わっていないようでね。
それだけ最初の設計が素晴らしいということでしょう。
私の所有するのは今回(14年5月)再販キットとして販売されたもの。以前から入手を切望しておりましたが、今回ようやく念願がかない自分のものにすることが出来ました。
期待に違わぬモデルで感激しました。
最初に申し上げます。調子の良いフルオートモデルガンを求めておられる方、あるいは、フルオートを経験されたことがない方、はたまた、ディスプレイ派の方、そんでもって、たまたまこのページに迷い込んできた方…、何か、よう分かりませんけど、とにかく、今すぐお店に走るか、ネットで注文してください!絶対後悔しません!早くしないと売り切れちゃうよー!

【調整】
部品点数はそれなりに多いように見受けられますが、ハンドガンと比べ各パーツが大きいので実際の点数はそれほど多いことはありません。可動部は概ねプラ製ですからバリ取りも簡単だと思います。
組み立ててみての感想ですが、それ程手が掛かる箇所はないと思います。
といっても全部が簡単にパチンパチンとはめ込めたわけではないので、私の失敗談の披露がてら、幾つか説明させていただきます。

○バレルのはめ込み
 仮組みをしていたときのことです。なんら修正、加工せず、バレルをそのままメインフレームに差し込んで様子を見ようとしたのですが、ちょっと力を加えたらすっぽり入ったことから、安心しておりました。それで、再度引き抜こうといたしましたら、抜けません(泣)。なんとしても抜けません。
 これは弱りました。小1時間ほど格闘したところ、ようやく抜き取ることが出来ましたが焦りました。仮組みといえども、やはり、最低限のバリを取ってから行うべきであると再認識した次第です。
 あと、完成してから気が付きましたが、バレルの固定がちょっと甘いようです。バレルを持って左右に揺らすと僅かですが動きます。あまり気にすることはないかもしれませんが・・・。

○インサートのはめ込み
 そのままではうまく入ってくれませんでしたので、インサート全体、特に後端部の出っ張りを削りました。
 変な位置のまま無理に押し込むと所定の位置(結構奥、手が入らない)まで行かなくなります。そうすると、チャンバー自体も所定の位置にセットすることができなくなりますので、ここは慎重に

○ストックの取り付け
 どうもこれが一番厄介でした。固定用のピンがうまく入ってくれないのには苦労しました。何度か繰り返すうちに、ようやく収まってくれましたが、ここに一番時間をとられました。
 また、私のものだけか分かりませんが、ストックの固定が余り確実でありません。ロック位置でも僅かにストックが動きます。
 これがこのモデルで最も残念な点です。

○マガジン
 マガジン内部に対しフロアーのサイズが大きいためか、フロアーの動きが悪いので、フロアーをはじめとして手の入る範囲は、やすりやサンドペーパー、真ちゅうブラシ等を使い分け滑らかにしました。エッジも鋭いので、やすりなどで丸めた方が良いと思います。
 でもこのマガジン、すぐ錆びそうな気がします。ちょっと心配です。

○チャンバー
 組上げてからカートのフィーディングを確認したところ、最終弾だけがチャンバーの入り口下部に突っ込み動かなくなることから、チャンバーのこの部分を電動ドリルで削り、拡大。その後にグリスを塗っておけば、ほぼ完璧に作動すると思います。

○その他
 ピンを入れる作業が必要な箇所はあらかじめピンを入れてみて、バリなどの有無を確認しておいた方がよろしいでしょう。

外観ですが、金属部分の仕上げは良好です。バリもなく、ブラックも綺麗にのっていますのでさわるのに気遣う程です。
でもプラ部分はしっかりバリが出ています。ヒケもあります。余り外観に気を使い方ではありませんが、せっかくのモデルですしバリを取り、気になるヒケにはプラパテを埋め、その上で塗装することにいたしました。
といっても、そもそもがSMGというもっぱら戦闘に使用するモデル、あまり綺麗にするのは反対におかしいので、表面をならす程度に全体にペーパーがけを施してから、パテあとが見えなくなる程度につや消しのブラックをスプレーした程度です。
あとは使い込むうちに自然と汚れてくるに任せます。

今回、作動部分の調整はほとんど行っておりません。
というか行う必要がなかったといったほうが正確です。どの部分を見ても作動の妨げになるような箇所はありませんでした。せいぜいピンを打ち込む穴のバリを取った程度です。
これで作動が快調なら、モデルガンのキットとしてはほぼ完璧なものではないでしょうか。

出来上がってみると意外に大きいのにちょっと驚きます。
当初、M76程度の大きさだと思っていたのですが、比べてみますと明らかにMP40の方が前後長が長く、金属パーツも多用してありますから重量もM76よりあります。

カートはUZIとの共用カート。UZIのページでも書きましたが、カートのサイズは同社のS&WM39(439)と同じですが、M39用に比べケース部(短い)とリム部(長い)の長さがそれぞれ違い、結合用のネジ部が長くされガス漏れ効果が高められている点と、インナープラグに穿たれた窪みとガス抜き用の穴のサイズが若干大きくされています。
なお、UZIに比べてボルトの重量は格段に軽いことからカートの破損等は起こりにくいと思いますので、M39のカートも使用可能ではないかと思います。

今回、完成してから発火するまで若干期間がありました。
別に発火するのが惜しかったのではなく、過去の紹介記事やネット上での皆さんのお話を聞きますと、相当にカートの飛びが良さそうなことから、発火場所の選定に苦慮したためです。
イングラムやM16系のように横方向にエジェクトされるタイプならば段ボール箱を横に置くなりして対応できるのですが、このモデルは斜め上方にエジェクトされるタイプなのでちょっと困ります。
実は最近になってようやく、激しく回転しながら落ちるカートがフローリングの床を傷つけることに気が付きました(遅い!)。いつもの発火場所であった2階廊下の床は傷だらけです。また壁にも一部傷が見られることから、慎重にならざるを得ません。
部屋で発火するにしても、カートがあちこち散らばるのは面倒なので、何らかの対応策を考慮しないと発火にこぎつけることが出来ない状態。
今回は応急的に対応しましたが、抜本的な対策が必要かも。

【発火】
 まず1番目の動画はオリジナルカートを使用しての発火です。キャップ火薬は金色。インテンスシートは使用していません。最初は15発、次が12発、最後が10発だったと思います。
銃口からのガス抜けは期待したほどではありませんが、それを補って余りあるのがカートの飛び様です。特に2つ目の画像に注目ください。1列になって飛び出すカートが分かりますか?
こんなにきれいに1列に飛び出すということは、エキストラクターとエジェクターの関係が良好で、かつ、ブローバック力が安定しているということの証左です。
2番目の動画は後述する、M39カートにインテンスシートを使用してのものです。キャップ火薬は銀色。光量を補うため電気スタンドを準備し、光を当てています。
5つのパートに分かれていますが、確か第1パートが14連射、次が9連射、一瞬間をおいて、6連射、次いで9連射、最後が10連射ではなかったかと思います。
全47連射、一度も不発、エジェクト不良はありません。インテンスシートを使用したせいか、ガス抜けはこちらの方が凄いです。時々火花も見えますよ!
これ、とんでもないモデルです。正直言って発火される方は、発火場所を十分に検討されるのがよろしいかと…。今回の発火で3発行方不明になりました(泣)。天井の蛍光灯、窓ガラス、壊れ物一切、周辺から離れておく必要があります。その上で発火願います。
 今回合わせて80発以上(収録しなかったものも入れると100発以上)発火しましたが、壁に当たり跳ね返ったカートに何度も襲われました(笑)。

私、以前から気軽にフルオート発火できるモデルを探しておりました。
M76はボルトフェイスが破損(一応、修復済)し、また、バレル基部がもろいということを聞きましたのでこれは×。
UZIは発火に根性がいるし、カートの寿命が心配。
XMとM16は柄が大きいため発火後のメンテが面倒。
ドルフィンは元はハンドガンだし、そうすると残るはイングラムのみ。確かに気軽に発火できるけど、ちょっと回転が速すぎるのが難点。
ということで、MPには結構期待していました。しかし、あまりに絶好調すぎて気軽に発火するというわけにはいきません(苦笑)。
このモデルを気軽に発火できる環境にある方が本当にうらやましく思います。私、これからはダンボールを抱えての発火で楽しみます(笑)。
でもこれ、絶対に買いです!何とかを質に入れてもという例えがありますが、それに相応するモデルです!今、買わなければ絶対損をしますよ!あっ、あとカートも是非予備を購入しておくように。すぐなくなっちゃいますからね。
【補足・M39カートの流用の可否について】
 2番目の動画のとおり、OKです。
 そのままでは若干パワーが劣り、カートのエジェクトも控えめで、時々エジェクトされない場合もありましたが、インテンスシートをセットしますと絶好調になります。発火した感じはオリジナルより調子が良いくらい。ガス抜けも問題ありませんし、外形サイズは同一ですから、フィーディング、エジェクトともまったく問題なし。
ただし、繰り返し(最大で8回)使用したカートの状況をみますと、ケースのネジ部の谷の部分にそって円周の3分の1くらい裂けてしまったものが2発ありました。しかし、この原因がMP40で使用したことにあるがどうかということになりますと、少々疑問です。
私のM39カートは相当使い込んでいますし、インテンスシートをセットして、M39ではもちろん、UZIでも使用したことがありますので、それらの疲労が蓄積されて、たまたま、今回顕在化したのではないかと思います。いうなれば寿命だったのでは。
MP40のボルトはUZIのものとは格段に軽いですし、リコイルスプリングにしても弱いですのでカートへの負担は少ないはず。
あくまでも私見ですけど、個人的にはあまり心配しなくてもいいんじゃないのかなと思っています。どうせ、どんなカートにも寿命はありますからね。私、オリジナルカートはUZI用にして、MP40はM39カートを使用していくつもりです。
カートのパワーはインテンスシートをセットしたM39カートのほうがあるような感触を受けました。オリジナルではすべての使用済みキャップには穴が開いてはいませんでしたが、M39の方はほぼ全部きれいに穴が開いていますし、反動も強く感じます。
しかし、オリジナルのカートも使い込んでいき、ねじ部に少々汚れが溜まれば調子が上がってくると思います。もちろんオリジナルカートにもインテンスシートはセットできますが、今回は特に必要なかったのでしませんでした。
まあ、この話は、たまたま私のようにM39カートをある程度余裕を持って所有(25,6発あった)している方だけに有用な話で、これからカートを揃えようという方は、何もわざわざM39カートを選ぶ必要はなく、専用カートを購入されれば良いですよ。その方が手間なくて済みますからね。
なお、このモデル、プラ製ですので、チャンバーからマズルにかけてバレルがストレートに開いていますから、銀色のキャップ火薬を使用しますと、銀色キャップ特有の火花がマズルから飛び出すことがあります(2番目の動画参照)。かなり迫力があって楽しいですよ!
何度も言います。
これは買わねば。一生後悔します!

2003/5/4追加
 久しぶりのマルシンMP40。発火するのは前回のレポート以来ではなかろうか。

今回も使用したのはM39用カートにインテンスシートをセットしたもの。
 私の感触では、オリジナルカートそのままの場合とM39カートにインテンスシートをセットしたものとでは、M39のほうがパワーがあると思う。もちろん、オリジナルカートにインテンスシートをセットすれば、M39(+インテンスシート)カートと同等かそれ以上のパワーを得られるに違いないだろう。
 キャップは銀。ムービーは3カット。最初は20発、真ん中が15、6発、最後が22発。
 編集の関係で若干弾数がカットされたかもしれないが、そのおかげですべて連続発射しているような感じになった。

収録時間は約4秒。その間、カート、飛びっぱなし(笑)。エジェクトされたカートがバラバラと落下してくるのがお分かりだろう。
 このモデルの素晴らしさはムービーをご覧いただければ分かる。おそらく、どなたが購入され組み立てられてもこの性能は保証されていることと思う。カートも含め、余程メンテナンスを怠った場合はともかく、ごく当たり前にメンテしている限りは常に絶好調で作動してくれるはず。
 ストレスのないフルオートの感激を味わいたいのであれば、何をさておきこのモデルを購入すべき。
 ところで、
MP40を大好きなアメリカのモデルガンファンであるMr.マーク(「諸々の事柄・海の向こうのモデルガンファン」参照)、ご覧になっていただいているかな?
 どうか、ぜひ、楽しんでいただきたい(^^)。

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net

Shiraaya's Detailed Article
Page 1 of 1