MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Model Guns From Japan or HK etc.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2555
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Model Guns From Japan or HK etc. Empty
PostSubject: Model Guns From Japan or HK etc.   Model Guns From Japan or HK etc. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:53 pm

*** Originally posted by gmanuk ***

If i was to order a gun from japan or hk from shops like dentrinity etc how long do they take to arrive
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Model Guns From Japan or HK etc.   Model Guns From Japan or HK etc. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:53 pm

*** Originally posted by claymore ***

Pretty good from payment about a week. It takes a few days to process your order and confirm payment, takes a couple of days to arrive at customs and then its down to customs and how long they keep it for, then for the delivery company to sort themselves out. Its this end where the delay is but about a week to 10 days.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Model Guns From Japan or HK etc.   Model Guns From Japan or HK etc. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:53 pm

*** Originally posted by mark ***

Don't forget about the taxes in the UK when ordering these
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Model Guns From Japan or HK etc.   Model Guns From Japan or HK etc. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:54 pm

*** Originally posted by gmanuk ***

yea i no not happy about it but better thank paying £400 for the m4 from the uk
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Model Guns From Japan or HK etc.   Model Guns From Japan or HK etc. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:54 pm

*** Originally posted by rizzo ***

Well I've received orders from GnG within three days of paying

Just for clarification- you do not automatically get taxed, it's like a lottery
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Model Guns From Japan or HK etc.   Model Guns From Japan or HK etc. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:55 pm

*** Originally posted by garyforce ***

well ....... i ordered it wednesday from dentrinity and today (monday) my enfield arrived.

so i have to say im well impressed with dentrinity's service & delivery
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Model Guns From Japan or HK etc.   Model Guns From Japan or HK etc. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:56 pm

hey guys..has anyone ever ordered anything from endoshoji ?

i was just on there site ..... it took me a whole 30 seconds to find and purchase the tanaka 1897 trench model shotgun

dunno were im gettin the bloody money like ?

but just wondered are they as reliable as dentrinity ..... anyone know ?
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Model Guns From Japan or HK etc.   Model Guns From Japan or HK etc. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:56 pm

Hi Gary,

I have ordered just one item from Endoshoji (a rare Marushin M16 30 round magazine) they seemed to be a good place but i think that their prices are not that good and their shipping cost is not that good either! They never responded to any of my emails to them either...But, they offer some nice modelguns that are usually hard to find anywhere else on the net. So, i guess that they aren't too bad so, they are worth dealing with if you don't mind spending a little more money After all, it's just money right?
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Model Guns From Japan or HK etc.   Model Guns From Japan or HK etc. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:58 pm

*** Originally posted by claymore ***

I agree with mark on endoshiji, they have never replied to any of my emails even though they say they will order parts and any model you want.
They seem fine when ordering through the site though, i picked up another USP a while ago as it was on special offer and that came through fine and also a metal kokusai python as the prices for them are good compared to here,that also came through fine.

As mark says though there prices for most models is very high, for instance the new 45 trust is over $300 which means with P+P you might as well buy from over here. i only buy from abroad when i am saving a significant amount of money, or its a rare model.

There 2nd hand guns do go quick again suprising considering how expensive they are but i to keep a regulare check just in case something really interesting and a must hav turns up.

Nice purchase by the way, i know have an MGC folding stock pump and its great fun and yes it's as loud as you boys said. If i was going to pick up another shotty i think it would be the trench gun, it does look good
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Model Guns From Japan or HK etc.   Model Guns From Japan or HK etc. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:59 pm

Hi claymore,

Yes, i have asked endoshoji about many parts etc. and i thought that they would reply to at least one of my emails but nooooo....I did notice in their used submachinegun section a great deal on the Hudson Madsen for $350 now that is a great deal! Anyway, endoshoji occasionally has a good deal or two from time to time but their shipping prices usually spoil the deal...
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Model Guns From Japan or HK etc.   Model Guns From Japan or HK etc. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:59 pm

*** Originally posted by jay851 ***

i have had the same problem with endoshoji not replying to emails,but i can speak highly of ww11guns in japan,very good service as i have just received my shoei pfc fg42 .shoei certainly live up to their reputation,this gun is very well made and functions superbly.the only gripe is i only got five cartridges with it but i did get two mags and a sling.if anyone can source some carts for me you will go straight to the top of my best friend list.

jay
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Model Guns From Japan or HK etc.   Model Guns From Japan or HK etc. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:00 pm

well.it would seem the "review" of endoshoji is crap customer service ....... overpriced ..... but reliable ..... and have some good rare modelguns evry now and then

cool gun jay .bet that set you back a few quid ! ...... what type of carts does it take ???
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Model Guns From Japan or HK etc.   Model Guns From Japan or HK etc. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:00 pm

hi gary
the fg42 is an outstanding gun and well worth the 'large' amount of money i shelled out for it. unfortunately i got stung for import tax but it seems to be a bit of a lottery whether you get hit or not. the carts are 11mm diameter x 73mm long with a long firing pin inside with a seal on,but they have discontinued them so i may have to make some at work on a cnc lathe. any news on the mp18 yet.

jay
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Model Guns From Japan or HK etc.   Model Guns From Japan or HK etc. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:01 pm

hey jay.bit of a bummer that ........ how much was the import tax ?

the carts sound similar to m16 carts ...... or perhaps a rifle cart ..... but what would i know

as far as my mp18 is concerned ..... well..didnt show today ......so seems like its monday ! ...not a bad start to the week i guess
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Model Guns From Japan or HK etc.   Model Guns From Japan or HK etc. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:01 pm

yeah,they got me for 74 quid including parcelforce's 13.50.the fg42 carts are almost the same as shoei's g43 carts but they are 77mm long so i might be able to shorten them. that will be a great way to start the week with a mp18 on your doorstep,40 rounds of full auto heaven.are the carts hard to get hold of,i have'nt seen them advertised anywhere.

jay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Model Guns From Japan or HK etc.   Model Guns From Japan or HK etc. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Model Guns From Japan or HK etc.
Page 1 of 1