MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heckler and Koch MP5 K Inert replica

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
phobus
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
phobus

Number of posts : 275
Location / Country : Leeds
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Heckler and Koch MP5 K Inert replica Empty
PostSubject: Heckler and Koch MP5 K Inert replica   Heckler and Koch MP5 K Inert replica Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:09 am

This replica caught my eye on the " cold war collectibles " website here in the UK .

http://www.cold-war-collectables.co.uk/deactivated-firearms/inert-mp5k/

Quote :

" Factory made these are inert guns a perfect copy of the MP5k made for weapons training and familiarisation, trade exhibitions, museum display and very discerning collectors .

Cocks and dry fires, field strips like the live weapon compatible with all H&K accessories and furniture.

Under UK law this is classified as a Realistic imitation firearm or RIF and can only be sold to those who have a valid defence under the 200r VCR act. It is not readily convertible into a firearm and is incapable of discharging a shot bullet or missile. "

Some nice pictures on the link shows it field stripped and whilst not massively familiar with HK internals it does look very convincing .

I seem to recall the price was quoted on the advert previously - and they are not cheap but certainly mighty tempting for me anyway .....

I have emailed them requesting more details and I will post these when I get them .

Wow tho,  -  a factory inert MP5 k !!!!!!!!!!!!  Heckler and Koch MP5 K Inert replica 2740960407 

Carl.
Back to top Go down
huwreynolds
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
huwreynolds

Number of posts : 90
Location / Country : Norway
Registration date : 2012-04-25

PostSubject: MP5K   Heckler and Koch MP5 K Inert replica Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:58 am

Looks nice, I picked up a blow toureg -MP5K 9mm PAK blank clone a couple of years ago.
on close inspection you can see it's not an MP5K, but from more than a couple of feet it looks the part and fires full auto flaring out the front.
Back to top Go down
kickback
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
kickback

Number of posts : 338
Location / Country : UK.Cambridgeshire
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Heckler and Koch MP5 K Inert replica   Heckler and Koch MP5 K Inert replica Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:17 pm

Hi Phobus,

the picture on the website is of the WE GBB mp5k model?? lets hope its just an example of what the factory one will look like!

Kickback
Back to top Go down
phobus
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
phobus

PostSubject: Re: Heckler and Koch MP5 K Inert replica   Heckler and Koch MP5 K Inert replica Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:56 pm

Hi Guys

I got some feedback from " Cold war collectibles "

The prop, gets very good recommendations from customers and others in the trade .

Here is his response to the above :

" Yes that was to give the people an idea of what they were getting. I didn't realise I had put a photo of a GBB one on my website I had simply googled MP5K field strip and used the photos I had found. The ones I am building have SEF trigger housing (real part) The upper receiver is VFC but the internals are either scratch built (bolt and carrier) or the real thing (return spring) it is all real except for the section 5 parts. Just waiting to get the bolts. The first batch I built were sold to a maritime security company for weapons familiarisation. Decided to build some more and offer them to collectors as the price for a new spec mp5k is well over the £1200 mark and old spec ones just don't exist. "

I also have a picture of a partly assembled K inert model .

It is not a " factory " inert tho, - maybe that was too much to ask . I know these exist as I almost bought a factory inert Glock 26 a few years ago . It was scratch built as a none firing piece , but otherwise indistinguishable from RS . Even chambered an inert round .These are built to be displayed at shows and the like yet are safe as are "none firearms "

This SMG , I,m sure will be something special and I am getting my order in asap . More details when I get them .

Carl.

SunHill999 likes this post

Back to top Go down
phobus
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
phobus

PostSubject: Re: Heckler and Koch MP5 K Inert replica   Heckler and Koch MP5 K Inert replica Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:38 pm

More details pertaining to the MP5 K .

" This is the current state of them. It has a 9mm straight rifled barrel that is blocked at the chamber as I thought if it could chamber rounds it was a step too far.

What do you think?

The selectors are real the lowers are real return springs etc it is literally the upper receiver and section 5 bits that aren't. "

I will see if I can post pics of the partially assembled smg tomorrow .

Bad news is this is a limited edition piece - each one hand made fit and fitted . Price @ £995 .

I need to see some more pictures and details , but the one I have looks AWESOME .

As modelgun enthusiasts , something special like this , a hybrid as it were is deserving of some attention .

I am also informed he is considering a working model inert M4 A1 next affraid 

Pictures to follow .

Carl.
Back to top Go down
akazz
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 73
Location / Country : uk
Registration date : 2012-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Heckler and Koch MP5 K Inert replica   Heckler and Koch MP5 K Inert replica Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:27 am

sounds great if a little to expensive, ,mebbie if it was pfc firing (id only be buying one to make it that way) little too pricy for weapons familiarization when a good gbb will function as a training weapon just as good
Back to top Go down
phobus
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
phobus

PostSubject: Re: Heckler and Koch MP5 K Inert replica   Heckler and Koch MP5 K Inert replica Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:37 pm

Hi Guys

Agreed the item is pricey .

I was expecting that , but maybe comparing with airsoft is unfair .

This will be much closer to deactivated specification .

A quick search online for deactivated MP5s gives a better perspective on price . I have seen new spec, - ie completely welded up - going for £2500 .

As Kip has said ( proprieter CWC ) old spec MP5s are extremely rare and the K model is impossible to find .
Anyway I will reserve my opinion until I see a completed model . Kip has said he will send detailed pics as they approach completion ( 2 weeks ) until then I will attach the one I have .

Carl.

Back to top Go down
phobus
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
phobus

PostSubject: Re: Heckler and Koch MP5 K Inert replica   Heckler and Koch MP5 K Inert replica Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:07 pm

Hi Guys

Partially completed MP5k .

Carl.Heckler and Koch MP5 K Inert replica <a href=Heckler and Koch MP5 K Inert replica Image" />
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

Number of posts : 988
Location / Country : Hong Kong / Sydney, Australia
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Heckler and Koch MP5 K Inert replica   Heckler and Koch MP5 K Inert replica Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:11 am

Well so these dummy MP5K are very much similar to my dummy MP5A3 except for the place of origin & the price Mad 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heckler and Koch MP5 K Inert replica   Heckler and Koch MP5 K Inert replica Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heckler and Koch MP5 K Inert replica
Page 1 of 1