MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM7 with ZEKE inners

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GM7 with ZEKE inners Empty
PostSubject: GM7 with ZEKE inners   GM7 with ZEKE inners Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 5:34 am

Hello

I fired my GM7 with zeke parts so im sharing it with you guys..

https://youtu.be/AU74XVsbgx0

i did not have MG caps(currently a lot of stores out of stock in japan) so i used Tokyo Marui 7mm and 5mm caps.
As i dislike using any magnesium related powder, only one 7mm cap and a 5mm cap used in each cart.
i believe one of the reasons it can create bigger fireballs using marui caps is that the marui caps are a lot thicker than mg caps so i guess the ignited powder get compressed more like it takes more time for it to break the 5mm cap. maybe im no scientist.

Hope you enjoy the video

Be safe.
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1238
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: GM7 with ZEKE inners   GM7 with ZEKE inners Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 9:17 am

Wow! thats a hell of a flash with just 2 caps, what a difference an open det pin makes. what Zeke parts are you using, just the det pin?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM7 with ZEKE inners   GM7 with ZEKE inners Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 9:29 am

Thanks for watching!

yeah so much flash. the reason I'm showing the barrel in the video is proving that I didn't use any powder. when you use it it makes the barrel white.

I used Tanio koba 45acp carts with ZEKE hollow inner
pistons and ZEKE hollow detonator pin. that's all.
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1238
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: GM7 with ZEKE inners   GM7 with ZEKE inners Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 10:06 am

the powder is just too time consuming and dirty and i never get the amount right, its either not enough so no good flash or too much and the flash whites the camera shot out. i dont have a GM7 that fires the cp rounds only the open ones, may have to look at getting one in the future and an open det pin, the effect is very good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM7 with ZEKE inners   GM7 with ZEKE inners Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM7 with ZEKE inners
Page 1 of 1