MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new model from Tanaka

Go down 
+5
SunHill999
hkfan
mystikchepas
shazhib
claymore
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1234
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

new model from Tanaka Empty
PostSubject: new model from Tanaka   new model from Tanaka Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 11:25 am

So Tanaka are bring out a H&K P8, translation of description below. Sound good, its an evo model with a new plastic lets just hope that the problem with the trigger breaking and the plastic around the trigger housing is going to be stronger. Its good news they are bringing out an improved model, especially after our discussion on a dying hobby.

H & K P8
Evolution HP (model gun)
A new line is emerging in the evolution series. It is a model specialized for ignition adopting HP resin (high performance resin) as a material. It is highly resistant to scratches and its impact resistance is improved by special plastic with ABS characteristics and weight like HW. (Brewing like HW resin can not be done) Evolution into a newly designed Evo 2 which changed the cartridge to hard aluminum material. Due to alumite, it is strong against scratches and easy to maintain, UP has both O ring durability and ignition sound as it is, with the characteristics of short stroke and big power of 5 mm cap explosive as it is. (It can also be used for conventional Evo main body) The first series of HP series is German federal army formal handgun H & K P8. The control lever operation differs from private USP, it seems to be for military, there is no frame marking, special model such as equipped with white magazine. We are also changing parts and adjusting for performance improvement, so it has become a model that many people can enjoy
specification
full length:
198 mm
weight:
640 g
Number of bullets:
15 shots
Remarks:
• 5 mm cap explosive ignition ceremony
price:
¥ 24,800 (excluding tax)
• Product catalog

Back to top Go down
shazhib
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
shazhib

Number of posts : 323
Location / Country : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: new model from Tanaka   new model from Tanaka Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 10:49 pm

All,

Here is how it looks.
S

http://www.tanaka-works.com/?p=2050
Back to top Go down
mystikchepas
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 139
Location / Country : France
Registration date : 2013-05-15

PostSubject: Re: new model from Tanaka   new model from Tanaka Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 7:51 am

Great news cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new model from Tanaka   new model from Tanaka Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 1:53 am

it looks like what they changed are the frame, the chassis,control latch, disconnector, barrel(reinforced) and the magazine(white color..) at least that's as far as I know.
ZEKE has already made a prototype hollow detonator for it and been testing it. so that means hollow detonator for the P8 will be out soon. big muzzle flash effects with a USP/p8 is gonna be great.
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

PostSubject: Re: new model from Tanaka   new model from Tanaka Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 8:44 am

Well, they sound like good changes, the frame around the trigger i hope is what they have improved as 2 of my USP's broke there, the frame just split. Not sure what difference a white mag makes but what the hell why not.
The hollow detonator, now i have to get one of those, not got one yet and i rally want to try one out.
Back to top Go down
hkfan

Number of posts : 94
Location / Country : Germany
Registration date : 2014-02-20

PostSubject: Re: new model from Tanaka   new model from Tanaka Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 2:01 pm

claymore wrote:
Not sure what difference a white mag makes but what the hell why not.

Two of the changes demanded from Bundeswehr in the adoption process of the USP as P8 standard army pistol were
- a safety lever that stays in the 'Safe' position after decocking (reversing the safety positions)
- and a translucent (opaque white) magazine (to facilitate mag checks).
So the white mag is just to enhance 'authenticity' of the Tanaka P8.

Last edited by hkfan on Thu May 11, 2017 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

PostSubject: Re: new model from Tanaka   new model from Tanaka Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 2:32 pm

Ok, thanks for that on the mag
Back to top Go down
SunHill999

Number of posts : 59
Location / Country : london
Registration date : 2016-09-06

PostSubject: New models.   new model from Tanaka Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 4:10 pm

I don't mean to be rude but how come there are new models every year but only old models are sold in the UK? new model from Tanaka 1498934320
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

PostSubject: Re: new model from Tanaka   new model from Tanaka Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 4:51 pm

Few more pics and info from the new MGC shop

new model from Tanaka P85_zpssbp71fo1

new model from Tanaka P83_zpsgpq0fwxx

new model from Tanaka P81_zps49jvubhx

new model from Tanaka P8_zpsrfgejuxb

new model from Tanaka P82_zpsnxmgyu75

new model from Tanaka P84_zps6c1fjdyc

★ More fun ignition action! HP resin blowback model guns ★
Evolution high performance series specialized for ignition!
Improvement of overall ignition performance is attempted by adopting special plastic excellent in shock resistance, new carts, parts change and adjustment of details.
The first bullet is the German Federation Army recruited handgun "H & K P8".
It is characterized by a control lever different from USP for civilian use and a frame without a military gunlike marking.
It is one of expectations that you can taste the real pleasures of model guns that you can shoot and shoot.
· Ignition blow back model gun
★ HP (high performance) resin adoption ignition special type model!
HP resin is a special plastic that combines ABS characteristics and weight like HW.
Compared to traditional resin, it is strong against scratches and has excellent impact resistance and is a perfect material for ignition action.
Moreover, with the design which brushed up with past know-how so far, it became to be able to enjoy the ignition action even more easily.

★ 5 new aluminum aluminum cartridge "Evo 2" with convenience Maintenance convenience , ignition sound, O ring durability also UP! Excellent jumping of pods due to light weight!
  It can also be used for traditional Evolution models.

★ German Federal Armament recruitment model "P8"
· Control lever different from USP for civilian use · No frame marking · Equipped with white magazine
★ Even more realistically stamped engraved!
【Product Details】
· Material / HP resin + zinc alloy · weight / 640 g
· Type of gunpowder / MG cap 5 Million gunpowder use (sold separately)
※please note※
This product is a "model gun" without a launch mechanism such as BB bullets.
Back to top Go down
hkfan

PostSubject: Re: new model from Tanaka   new model from Tanaka Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 6:46 pm

claymore wrote:
Few more pics and info from the new MGC shop.

Link?

Does anybody know if/when 'regular' USPS might become available in the new HP resin?

And when / where to get the new models?

Thx in advance.
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

PostSubject: Re: new model from Tanaka   new model from Tanaka Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 6:50 pm

No news on any other models and I doubt there will be for a while.
Speak to johnnyv on getting these models
Back to top Go down
hkfan

PostSubject: Re: new model from Tanaka   new model from Tanaka Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 7:17 pm

claymore wrote:
Speak to johnnyv on getting these models

Sent him an email last week, but no answer yet. Should I PM him, too?
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

PostSubject: Re: new model from Tanaka   new model from Tanaka Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 11:22 am

I would!
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: new model from Tanaka   new model from Tanaka Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:39 pm

SunHill999 wrote:
I don't mean to be rude but how come there are new models every year but only old models are sold in the UK? new model from Tanaka 1498934320

If you contact a Modelgun dealership they'll order any new models from Japan for you, as long as you're VCRA exempt of course! 

If you want a particular model, try John at PFCGUK  Wink

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

PostSubject: Re: new model from Tanaka   new model from Tanaka Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 1:49 pm

After saying i doubt any new models coming out soon Tanaka are proving me wrong, well, new is not strictly true as they are releasing in march a new USP made from the same material as the P8, so not a new model but an upgraded one, so those who prefer the USP can have one.
I hope this new material they are using is going to work well and then maybe a new Glock 18 and others to follow, fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
hkfan

PostSubject: Re: new model from Tanaka   new model from Tanaka Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 3:01 pm

Ah, new Tanaka press release from today:
http://www.tanaka-works.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/delivery_info201703.pdf

Good news.

Now, when will they be available?!?
Back to top Go down
ljerr2
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 571
Location / Country : Iowa, USA
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: new model from Tanaka   new model from Tanaka Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 1:29 am

Seems they must be available now..........
There's a Youtube video out there posted by mitupuu.
Looks like it functions very, very well!
Back to top Go down
hkfan

PostSubject: Re: new model from Tanaka   new model from Tanaka Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 2:02 pm

Seems the Tanaka P8s arrived at PFCUK Wink
Back to top Go down
JohnnyV
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
JohnnyV

Number of posts : 552
Location / Country : Cambridgeshire UK
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: new model from Tanaka   new model from Tanaka Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 2:45 pm

They sure have Wink
Now HKFAN where did you read about the new carts on here ??? Smile
Back to top Go down
hkfan

PostSubject: Re: new model from Tanaka   new model from Tanaka Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 3:06 pm

here:
claymore wrote:
★ 5 new aluminum aluminum cartridge "Evo 2" with convenience Maintenance convenience , ignition sound, O ring durability also UP! Excellent jumping of pods due to light weight!
  It can also be used for traditional Evolution models.

Time to update your homepage, John Wink
Back to top Go down
JohnnyV
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
JohnnyV

PostSubject: Re: new model from Tanaka   new model from Tanaka Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 3:14 pm

OK just saw info on carts in above thread, I should read more carefully !
Well thoughts on new "evolution 2" cartridges, fist they do not have the nice silver bullet heads as on the older ones, which is a shame.. However they are a lot lighter so should eject better!
next they "cross cut" in the inner tube of the evolution one carts has gone again, I belive this cross cut was put there to allow a little gas to excape just before the piston cleared the "bore" of the inner tube to prevent the oring blowing off under sudden release. The New EVO " carts achive the same thing without the cross cut by the top of the inner bore being countersunk, and the piston has "cuts" in the front face, giving the same effect as the crosscut. There is also now an EXTRA oring on the outside top of the inner tube which forms a seal between the tube and bullet head, I guess to stop gas going back down the outside of the inner tube as the piston clears the bore. I will post a pic
new model from Tanaka 20170310
Back to top Go down
JohnnyV
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
JohnnyV

PostSubject: Re: new model from Tanaka   new model from Tanaka Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 3:18 pm

Oh and yes it seems they will work in older models and vice versa Smile WOW a 7 piece cartridge , 8 with the cap lol Smile
Back to top Go down
JohnnyV
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
JohnnyV

PostSubject: Re: new model from Tanaka   new model from Tanaka Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 3:20 pm

And before anyone asks, LOL yes the old silver heads do seem interchangable with the new alloy ones, so you can put your old heads on the new carts if you like that look Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
JohnnyV
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
JohnnyV

PostSubject: Re: new model from Tanaka   new model from Tanaka Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 3:26 pm

hkfan wrote:
Time to update your homepage, John Wink
erm.. Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed ....yes my apologies for the lack of website updates! these things are so "niche" that they sell often before I have a chance to get them on the website, !! and also I often have more than is on website but often cannot find time to update!! Please everyone just email or message me here with what you need!!!
Back to top Go down
lampwick
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
lampwick

Number of posts : 359
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: new model from Tanaka   new model from Tanaka Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 10:17 am

Johnny, Did you get my e-mails about the Marushin Uzi?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new model from Tanaka   new model from Tanaka Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new model from Tanaka
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next