MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HobbyFix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivn3067

Number of posts : 10
Location / Country : United States
Registration date : 2022-06-27

HobbyFix Empty
PostSubject: HobbyFix   HobbyFix Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2022 11:52 pm

Hi I was wondering about the Hobbyfix line of rifles, like the Hobbyfix m16a1, m4a1 and so on. Are they able to fit real furniture? How much are the Hobbyfix m16a1's worth? Are they realistic in the aspects of disassembly and function? I believe I saw a video of someone in Japan cycling shells and using mags. I read here or somewhere else that they're able to take real steel mags and rounds. Are they able to take furniture too? Like stocks and handguards. Thansk!
Back to top Go down
ll329

Number of posts : 10
Location / Country : US
Registration date : 2022-10-18

HobbyFix Empty
PostSubject: Re: HobbyFix   HobbyFix Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2022 2:13 pm

Ivn3067 wrote:
Hi I was wondering about the Hobbyfix line of rifles, like the Hobbyfix m16a1, m4a1 and so on. Are they able to fit real furniture? How much are the Hobbyfix m16a1's worth? Are they realistic in the aspects of disassembly and function? I believe I saw a video of someone in Japan cycling shells and using mags. I read here or somewhere else that they're able to take real steel mags and rounds. Are they able to take furniture too? Like stocks and handguards. Thansk!

It's in the ballpark of $2k. Are you looking to make the purchase?
Back to top Go down

HobbyFix
Page 1 of 1