MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WANTED Wa Shang 1911, accessories and spare .45 Cartridges

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antoetienne

Number of posts : 26
Location / Country : France
Registration date : 2010-03-22

WANTED Wa Shang 1911, accessories and spare .45 Cartridges Empty
PostSubject: WANTED Wa Shang 1911, accessories and spare .45 Cartridges   WANTED Wa Shang 1911, accessories and spare .45 Cartridges Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:43 pm

Hi guys!
I want a Shang Wa Colt 1911 Government silver with a minimum of 7 reusable cartridges and a box of PFC Caps
I'm also looking for it :
Grips Pachmayr American Legend
Extended slide stop (silver)
Extended Thumb Safety (silver)
Full length recoil spring guide with cap (silver)
Trigger "AMT Hardballer" type (silver)

I live in France, offer me prices including postage! I pay by Paypal !

Thanks !
Regards Wink
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: WANTED Wa Shang 1911, accessories and spare .45 Cartridges   WANTED Wa Shang 1911, accessories and spare .45 Cartridges Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:44 am

Hello Antoetienne, welcome to the Forums WANTED Wa Shang 1911, accessories and spare .45 Cartridges Icon_biggrin

1911 Colts previously sold as Wa Shan brands are now sold New under the Y.T. Corp trade name.
A French based dealer Modelguns-Worldwide sells them as can be seen here

Spare cartridges and a selection of grips are available for this model but I don't think you'll find the other parts you're after. I may be incorrect, but I've only seen Extended slide stop (silver) Extended Thumb Safety (silver) Full length recoil spring guide with cap (silver) Trigger "AMT Hardballer" type (silver) listed for Airsoft pistols. These may fit, but there's a possibly they may not.

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Antoetienne

PostSubject: Re: WANTED Wa Shang 1911, accessories and spare .45 Cartridges   WANTED Wa Shang 1911, accessories and spare .45 Cartridges Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:02 pm

Hi, thanks, I already know this website, but I want a replica cheaper than new for customization.
Thank you to the board of the trigger, but I prefer using real parts (I've a real 1911, this will be a "rough draft" of what I want for it).
Regards
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: WANTED Wa Shang 1911, accessories and spare .45 Cartridges   WANTED Wa Shang 1911, accessories and spare .45 Cartridges Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Hi Antoetienne,

There could well be a member here willing to sell his Wa Shan Colt WANTED Wa Shang 1911, accessories and spare .45 Cartridges Icon_wink You never know your luck WANTED Wa Shang 1911, accessories and spare .45 Cartridges Icon_exclaim

Most modelguns will not accept significant working parts from their real counterparts. This was/is a deliberate move by manufacturers to stop attempts at possible illegal conversion to fire live rounds.
Acessories will often fit, things like grips and magazines in some cases but internal working parts may be slightly different dimensionally.

It's certainly worth checking first before you spend your hard earned money on a replica to find the real parts you want to fit, won't.

This review may be of some help to you:

Back to top Go down
Antoetienne

PostSubject: Re: WANTED Wa Shang 1911, accessories and spare .45 Cartridges   WANTED Wa Shang 1911, accessories and spare .45 Cartridges Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:37 pm

Thank you I have already read the review for the real part I could compare the two internals parts and a few changes to parts are adaptable. The dimensions are almost all identical.
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: WANTED Wa Shang 1911, accessories and spare .45 Cartridges   WANTED Wa Shang 1911, accessories and spare .45 Cartridges Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:10 am

Hopefully you'll be able to show us your customised 1911 when it's finished, there'll be a lot of pistol enthusiasts eagerly waiting to see it and to see how you've achieved it too.

I'm certainly looking forwards to it WANTED Wa Shang 1911, accessories and spare .45 Cartridges Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down
Antoetienne

PostSubject: Re: WANTED Wa Shang 1911, accessories and spare .45 Cartridges   WANTED Wa Shang 1911, accessories and spare .45 Cartridges Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:22 am

I put pictures with pleasure ! I would probably not completed until this summer because I'm going to buy real parts in USA during a trip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WANTED Wa Shang 1911, accessories and spare .45 Cartridges   WANTED Wa Shang 1911, accessories and spare .45 Cartridges Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WANTED Wa Shang 1911, accessories and spare .45 Cartridges
Page 1 of 1