MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interesting CMC GSP Model on yahoo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnnyV
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
JohnnyV

Number of posts : 552
Location / Country : Cambridgeshire UK
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Interesting CMC GSP Model on yahoo Empty
PostSubject: Interesting CMC GSP Model on yahoo   Interesting CMC GSP Model on yahoo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:50 pm

Not seen this one before! looks really nice to me:)
http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r70847898

Interesting CMC GSP Model on yahoo Cmc10
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

Number of posts : 1823
Location / Country : Poland
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Interesting CMC GSP Model on yahoo   Interesting CMC GSP Model on yahoo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:22 pm

I noticed its existence about a year ago - very interesting model! One on my "wanted" list :-)
It is Walther GSP, originally a .22 targeting pistol with nice shape that somehow got made into a modelgun by CMC.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyV
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
JohnnyV

Number of posts : 552
Location / Country : Cambridgeshire UK
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Interesting CMC GSP Model on yahoo   Interesting CMC GSP Model on yahoo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:33 pm

I knew of the real gun but I thought the world of modelguns was dominated by WWII and "force" pistols, this is the first time I ever saw a dedicated target gun as modelgun, takes me back to the "good old days" of target shooting in the UK, My parents both shot competively, mum smallbore rifle, dad pistol, this reminded me of a Vostok target pistol he had, though that was single shot, just triggered good memories:)
I would very much like to own this model, has anyone got one they could comment on?
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

Number of posts : 1823
Location / Country : Poland
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Interesting CMC GSP Model on yahoo   Interesting CMC GSP Model on yahoo Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:47 am

Oh, now that it got popular, prices will go up ;-)
These models regularly appear available in Japan, I'm sure that Francky and Shazhib should be able to help you.
I do not have it (yet), but should I finally get one, there will be a review :-)

This model is interesting exactly for reasons mentioned - apart from MGC Colt Woodsman (ABS) this is probably the only sports pistol that was made as a cap-firing modelgun, and a metal one. There is also Komodo/KKS Browning .22 Automag, and a metal Marushin Colt Woodsman, but they're not cap-firing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting CMC GSP Model on yahoo   Interesting CMC GSP Model on yahoo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting CMC GSP Model on yahoo
Page 1 of 1