MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A NEW ERA IN SIM-FIRE GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ReplicaGunsdotcom

Number of posts : 13
Location / Country : Pennsylvania, USA
Registration date : 2014-05-07

A NEW ERA IN SIM-FIRE GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: A NEW ERA IN SIM-FIRE GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A NEW ERA IN SIM-FIRE GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 1:00 pm

Dear Guys,

My name is Gary Caprio. I have been collecting and working with Replica Guns since Johnson was President, and I Love them as much as I did when I was a kid. I have worked with Ballistic Technology of Anaheim, Keystone Arsenal Replicas, and now, as the owner of the US Replica Gun Company (RGC). As you may know, my personal drive for creating new models of Replica Guns and Blank Firing Guns has been never ending. Our "Slide-Over" guns (Wish I had a better name for them) have been an amazing success, and now the 1911 has full colt markings!. HOWEVER....THERE HAVE BEEN TWO RECENT DEVELOPEMENTS THAT COMPELLS ME TO WRITE THEM HERE AND SHARE......The first item is a BLANK FIRING THOMPSON!!!!....I'll create a separate Post just for that, but you are reading this right. RGC didn't build it, but it exists, it's patented, and it's coming. You heard it here first. The second item will be a true game changer. As many know US RGC is a Government Supplier of training weapons. Yesterday, I had a very interesting phone call, and I have to share some of the contents thereof. There is another Government supplier who has technology, OFF THE SHELF TECH ALREADY IN USE, that creates controlled explosions (I can't tell you what it's used for). Small electrical explosions, like a spark plug, that creates smoke flash, and NOISE. Essentially, Sim-Fire. Why is this so exciting? Because: A; The Spark is safe to touch, so it's uber-Safe. B; It's all electrical, say goodbye to Oxygen and propane. C; The rate of fire is adjustable. but the Best part is D; It's small....That means it we can fit it in pretty much anything.....Greaseguns, MG-42's, MP-40's, M4 Rifles, etc......Our guns will be amazing in detail, and film makers and Military re-enactors will be able to get the guns they really want.....it'll take a few months to make this all happen, and it always takes longer than we would prefer, but 2017 SHOULD be the year!!

Cheers Guys,

Gary C.
US RGC
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1233
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA IN SIM-FIRE GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A NEW ERA IN SIM-FIRE GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 11:07 am

This sim fire sounds really interesting and i wonder if (and hope) it would be something that would be legal in the UK, that would be very good for reenactors over here as we really struggle to get anything that does not fall foul of the law.

Last edited by claymore on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris Rush

Number of posts : 72
Location / Country : 19352 Pennsylvania United States
Registration date : 2015-03-07

PostSubject: A New Era In Sim Fire Guns   A NEW ERA IN SIM-FIRE GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 6:43 am

Hi Gary, sounds like some exciting news! Keep us posted!
Back to top Go down
Fight Designer
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Fight Designer

Number of posts : 240
Location / Country : Eugene, OR, USA
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA IN SIM-FIRE GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A NEW ERA IN SIM-FIRE GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 4:45 pm

Sounds a lot like the non-guns ISS uses - will yours have the slide/bolt motion and/or shell casings that theirs lack?

Will they be any cheaper?

Those suckers are expensive...

Keep us posted on the new developments. Personally, I keep hoping for a blank firing prop gun that can use .22 nailgun blanks from the hardware store and won't be too loud for smaller live theatre spaces. Definitely a niche there, since at the moment it's either stick with revolvers (in half load, or .22, or primer only crimp blanks) or use a sound cue (which often sounds fake).
Back to top Go down
http://www.fightdesigner.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA IN SIM-FIRE GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A NEW ERA IN SIM-FIRE GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A NEW ERA IN SIM-FIRE GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1