MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shiraaya's Definitive Review & Modification Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Shiraaya's Definitive Review & Modification Guide Empty
PostSubject: Shiraaya's Definitive Review & Modification Guide   Shiraaya's Definitive Review & Modification Guide Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:44 pm

Hudson M3A1
Shiraaya's Definitive Review & Modification Guide M3a1oobShiraaya's Definitive Review & Modification Guide M3a10062

Overview and
Real gun was developed during World War II the United States SMG. The development was focused on high productivity and low production costs, also suitable for what is good is not flattering. The SDF also adopted (some of it I talk with active equipment) that had been, too familiar to the Japanese model. 各地の自衛隊基地際などで、実際に手に取ったり、実物を間近 Around the bases while the SDF, etc., take our hands and I think that many people who've seen the real thing up close. Well, this model is made of the Hudson. Initially, ABS should have appeared as Opunditonetamoderu made. Manufacturer side "model, such as introduction of a model can readily enjoy the novice Furuotoburobakku" Shitarashii development and positioning (I repeat ^^Wink. However, it was released when the market was established in the cart already closed systems are also available powder cap (or 10 years ago?) Opundito alone, there should a little unsatisfactory. Certainly it's easy to maintain slightly more closed system, users also benefit because the cart can be manufactured at low cost is definitely there. However, most were selling "Blowback certainly feel free to enjoy" in terms of the fact that the poor are still open a closed system. I also noticed their manufacturer points, or whether there was any other reason do not know, while HW was changed to a closed system when it was released well-made cart. ABS has now become a closed system design is also made cart. This time I also obtained a closed system made of ABS cart (Hudson CP) specification. Through the shop, because they are all brand new Toyo had. 14 800 yen price (I bought two discounts. This is half'm not ^^Wink. Frankly cheap! The rumble that this price, even more than the finished handgun. Even more, once the folding, the finished product. Rumors circulated that a very strong model. As if the very affordable dish. More than one month after receiving contact with the stock, get a bang bang I can finally納Matta of background checks. Honestly, way back in the car from the shop is happy ass (and I have a car) was to skip the state (laughs).

And impressions
The body made of ABS. Some metal parts around the bolt and trigger, stock, and only a few magazines. Therefore, the light really . Marushin MP40 is also made of plastic, there is considerable weight because it uses metal and Gurippufuremu, this is mostly plastic. Of course the sense of not much rigidity. Thinking "okay to fire at it?" I would like. Surface, the ABS has a very commonplace black painted steel gray plastic like the Pakaraijingu. However, in my eyes, "gray" that is the only visible ^ ^;・・・.
Was impressed by the relationship between the bolt and the frame. The model is usually an internal frame, while in constant contact with the bolt, usually around repeating the exercise. In this model, however, located so as to be sandwiched between the bolt between the metal rod with two runs parallel to the back and forth inside the frame without having to touch a bolt ride metal rod with two of back and forth motion is repeated so as to. Sono Tame probably would have less friction. In fact, the internal frame has rough, do not see evidence of contact with the bolt. Isn `t in the smooth operation of the main reasons. Later, it seems to be the decomposition of the original picture looked real gun.
Press-intensive production method because it is itself a real gun, and say there may be real while parting. However, the barrel is about parting out I want you to. However, since the state purchased at a dust cover to cover Ejekushonpoto degradation characteristic, this is downright moving・・・assemble themselves, and a. It's a system that opened and closed by a spring plate fixed in position, no movement at all Shakkiri sense. Like, put a bad building, I felt like running out the door with oil. At first touch, so good, I want to do something - this is. Also drawn in stock but locked drawer, housed in what is no locking system. Will this be true of a real gun? ・・・Then there is no complaint. Cocking the bolt bolt thrust a finger directly, what a drag. SP Cocking bolt can be easily as strong as it deaf. For more real gun, but the SP should be stronger. I think you went off to tough・・・滑Rashi fingers. What's happening. Apart from this minor point, "Hey, hey," but I think there is something, again stop Above fire model, the model does not display. If you are working smoothly, apparently some complaints will be blown away.

Test-launch
Hudson CP operation system what the original cart and say it. Basically, the CP is the point of the inner gas vent type, it and the other around the inner length shorter than the system characterized by CP. Sharp as little burrow hole venting tip of the inner well Dito. DE44 other models are made in the Hudson owns a shape as the tip of the inner and Dito. The cart size of the CP, PFC cart very realistic approximation of 45 (length, diameter is about the same) but was, when viewed from the side of the tip (warhead) of the shape is slightly different. Square rather as a whole. However, the number has been provided with the cart from the body only six. The thing I always think of the finished product to cart around what do I provide just a little more. Full magazine (30 shots) and even I say, I want at least 15 rounds. Handgun as well. Manufacturers and somewhere (or rather the manufacturers also recently elsewhere) quite frankly, in the magazine and 8 rounds from 7 to enter, and come to see not only from a startup built around five or six from the idiots " This guy "and get a burst of anger. Was a digression.
Anyway, from six in the fun. In this regard, I heard that 45 can be diverted from the cart before the real system, we decided to try once. Hudson CP, so the short length of the inner front and rear, CP, PFC's can be a bit of fire in front of it completely closed bolt, bolt open it anyway because it is not terribly issue. Feeding and magazines (which is thick!) And good compatibility. The following is the result.

Cart・CP is a good HW in the inner, O-ring to wear with caution. The slump was in the inner venting.

PFC cart・well. Sparks popping from the barrel and use the silver cap.
The body does not have any model at all hands, all tests in the box just blew out of oil. There are quite reactionary, outgassing from the muzzle of excellence, in the considerable momentum can eject the cart. Pompon-like flies that are huge and heavy carts real pretty fun Firing cycle is slightly slower, just like a real gun. Relatively easily行Eta endless finger-point shooting. Hmmm, interesting exciting!

Movies
Down just before his favorite video was not shot. Patient with her until one month of the new camera in hand. Finally get a new camera. Immediately into the recording. PFC and cart used was CP. Do not use the original cart. However, one more condition is not good. But CP PFC, but three or four times from one, can not jam the automatic fire was expelled for some reason Ejekushonpoto cart. Amount of shortage or retreat, or do not think that because the spill from the bolt face to the ejection process of the cart is already kicked out a fire that is clearly unknown. Extractor was less that the amount of drug used explosives SP cap weak (weak fixed card) might be. We stopped in the middle of the silver caps, metal caps changed. Also, strong extractor was replaced with an SP. CP's cart along the inner O-ring inspected, and replaced with new ones worn. Is a digression, CP HW cart inner O-ring. If you cut into the vertical and the gas jet, the bottom side (side firing pin) may wear thin as Sogareru (with simultaneous course). CP and the cart used to fire, but may have scattered black debris to one side (especially if the bolts are heavy folding), which must Sogareta O-ring debris. In case the gap is clearly visible, so that, when decisions are easy to exchange, if thin Sogareru entirely unsure what should be replaced around. Anyway, O-rings are held in good time every, I think is best to replace often. Then, fired again, this time in the blazing (+_+), caps and gunpowder Reminder failure. How many minutes a night (about 10pm) was recorded in relation to further continue the fire ignited at the closed mind that unfortunately gave up a little. Scenes are presented in the movie, a compilation of more suitably fired 60 shots from their convenience. But I wanted to show you a little long blaze, and was sorry about a little frustration accumulate in these situations. Still, the end is powerful and I think you will understand・・・.

And impressions
Fire performance is satisfactory in Marushin MP40 But I think the model above. Really easy to maintain. I have not used the original cart, I think in a more smoothly if the original cart. In terms of comfort for everyone to enjoy Furuotoburobakku they claim is the manufacturer. The exterior would have likes and dislikes for that matter also made a lot of opinions, is itself a real gun at all "tools" at the level. Save the beautiful, in that there should be no display. What worries me is the durability. To have heard the story before it cracked barrel, worn parts that will come off that adhered to the fire may have heard that Especially the rear site If one side is peeled off just because I can (It's okay except for now.) Also, the metal core of the bolt face of the bolt so I think quite perishable. No part of this decomposition is possible, but can be purchased separately. Parts prices are relatively low Fortunately (especially ABS). Even if temporarily damaged parts, I think it `s not so financially damaged. Currently (2003・4) sites in the Hudson, but because they are published, should have a stable supply of parts. Governor-based real-cart (MGC, also Marushin) can be useful if you have a shared cart. Is recommended.

Add Movie 2003.5.17
When the last report was so one more tune, try it again.
As mentioned previously, the cart will not eject after successful firing occasional symptoms that are sandwiched between the chamber and bolt.
But at first I kind of had enough weight back, extractor that seemed to be due to the SP Ekisuto much stronger and is replaced as described previously.
When the bolt back, carts, face problems if the bolt firmly settled until kicked out by the ejector would not have seemed to have spilled from a cart on the way apparently bolt What next SP bullet magazine that does not affect Mishi Is there any tension. Below the number of your weapon and 10 rounds is a good shape, looks like a high probability of occurrence and put more (lose tension?)
At first I thought Ijirou lip, it will be tricky because you've failed to stop.

Shiraaya's Definitive Review & Modification Guide M3a10071
The extractor I was contemplating the instruction manual coil current SP is first launched after it was found that the leaf spring SP has been changed. Do not know why. Cost might be a problem.
However, one likely in the leaf spring tension is weak, that might have changed the coil there. If so, is considered to be potential symptoms as described above.
This time, just in case I extractor increasingly more SP. Longer than the original SP from junk found, set it to a double. Even though overlapping, rather than double, arranged around (I have enough time) that. This is now Ekisuto Kuwaeru more powerful rim cart.
As if the speculation, should be able to more than 10 rounds loaded in it. In this state, go immediately to prepare for firing.
Are you ready for the real 45 CP, a few from 20. Silver cap. As a result of the movie. Curt was able to clean out problems in almost rapid-fire.
But second, and a little grizzle third. Once reluctant to care, and maintenance should have been cleaned once, and was unsuccessful in a slipshod way in which maintenance care is also from 20, the couple retreated out the amount of time occurs. O may have also had to wear the ring.
Anyway, from among nearly fired from 80, suitably edited. Will in good condition than last. Especially the last scene has been pretty successful in blazing 20.
The original cart was used to try too, for some reason I just had this at all (laughs). Apparently so bad that the CP had collapsed at the end of the inner Dito.
As far as my models, 45 PFC is the best in good condition.
Anyway, while filled with sparks Ejekushonpoto of 45 flies real heavy carts popping downright funny.
Fired than 40 MP on the same day, the rotation is a bit slower, of course, a different firing sound (maybe a little low?)
While in now, but success or adjustment of this Ekisuto unsure. There an increase in tone than last time, so no doubt was relieved that point, the direction is right or not too confident, do not even know the true model for all others. Perhaps, I hope you each may have devised another way more. If you have a good idea to teach your regards.
By the way, might be noticed and to see a movie, running at slightly Ejekushonpotokaba shock or fire. And anything else interesting that comes up through the rod connected to the cover and body (laughs). The last fire scene, and visit the border area to focus on the cover and body, you can clearly see that come back through the rod. Hudson's truly is a wonderful punch line. The admiration (laughs)

The various orders attached, and of course "buy" model. First of many times I say cheap? How are things going, but 40 short of the MP, is still significant.
This model is also quite spacious and had a barrel bore diameter of only 45 models that mimic, much better outgassing. Now, would not it fine when used in fire-breathing Puroppukato. Ufutsu, I want to do・・・.

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Shiraaya's Definitive Review & Modification Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiraaya's Definitive Review & Modification Guide   Shiraaya's Definitive Review & Modification Guide Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:45 pm

HUDSON M3A1 GREASE GUN
ハドソンM3A1
Shiraaya's Definitive Review & Modification Guide M3a1oobShiraaya's Definitive Review & Modification Guide M3a10062

概要など
 実銃は米国が第二次大戦中に開発したSMG。
 低生産コストと高生産性に主眼を置いて開発されたもので、お世辞にも格好がいいものではない。
 自衛隊でも採用(一部は今だ現役装備とのお話)されていたことから、日本人にも馴染みの深いモデル。各地の自衛隊基地際などで、実際に手に取ったり、実物を間近にご覧になった方も多いことと思う。

さて、今回のモデルはハドソン製。
 当初は、ABS製オープンディトネーターモデルとして登場したはず。メーカーサイドでは「初心者でも気軽にフルオートブローバックを楽しめるようなモデルガンの入門機種」との位置づけで開発したらしい(受け売りです^^Wink
 しかし、発売されたのは既にキャップ火薬も各種閉鎖系カートも市場に定着していた時期(10年ほど前か?)。オープンディトだけでは、少々物足りなかったはず。
 確かにメンテナンスは閉鎖系より若干容易だし、カートも安価に製造できるのでユーザーにもメリットはあるのは間違いない。ただ、一番の売りであった「気軽に確実にブローバックを楽しむ」という面では、やはりオープンは閉鎖系に劣るのが事実。
 それらの点にメーカーも気がついたのか、あるいはほかの理由があったのかは知らないが、しばらくしてHW製が発売された際にカートも閉鎖系に変更された。現在はABS製も閉鎖系カート仕様となっている。

私が今回入手したのもABS製閉鎖系カート(ハドソンCP)仕様。ショップを通じて、取寄せてもらったものなのでまったくの新品。定価14800円(私は2割引で購入。今回は半額ではないよ^^Wink。はっきりいって安い!ハンドガンの完成品であってもこの価格以上のものがごろごろしている。ましてや、一応は長物、完成品。噂では大変に好調なモデルとのこと。そのとおりであれば、まさにお買い得の一品。

入荷したとの連絡を受けてから1ヶ月余り、身辺のバタバタもようやく納まったので入手。正直、ショップからの帰りの車の中では、嬉しくてお尻(車も私も)がスキップ状態であった(笑)。

印象など
 本体はABS製。金属部分はボルトの一部とトリガー周り、ストック、マガジンなどごく一部だけ。それ故、凄く軽い^^;。
 同じくプラ製のマルシンMP40は、グリップフレームなどに金属を使用しているのでかなり重みがあるが、こちらはほとんどプラ。当然に剛性感もあまりない。思わず「これで発火して大丈夫?」などと思ってしまう。
 表面は、ごく当り前の黒いABS製プラにパーカーライジング風のグレーの塗装が施されている。ただ、私に眼には「灰色」にしか見えないのであるが^^;・・・。

感心したのは、ボルトとフレームの関係。
 通常のモデルはボルトとフレーム内部は常に接触しながら、前後運動を繰り返すのが普通。
 ところがこのモデルの場合は、前後に並行して走る2本の金属ロッドの間にボルトが挟まれるようにして位置し、フレーム内部には接触することなく、ボルトはその2本の金属ロッドに乗るようにして前後運動を繰り返すのである。
 おそらくそのため摩擦が少ないのであろう。事実、フレーム内部はざらざらしているが、ボルトの接触した形跡は見当たらない。スムーズな作動の大きな理由ではなかろうか。
 後日、実銃の分解写真を見たがオリジナルがそうなっているようである。

実銃自体がプレスを多用した製造方法であるので、パーティングラインがあるのは反面リアルといえるかもしれない。しかし、バレルのパーティングラインぐらいは消しておいて欲しい。
 なお、購入した段階では特徴的なエジェクションポートをカバーするダストカバーが分解された状態なので、自分で組み立てるのであるがこの動きがなんとも・・・、なのである。板バネにより開閉位置で固定するシステムなのだが、その動きにまったくシャッキリ感がない。まるで、建てつけが悪い、油が切れたドアを動かすような感触。一番良く触るところなので、これは何とかして欲しいなぁ~。
 引き出し式のストックも引き出した状態ではロックされるが、収納した状態では何のロックシステムもない。これは実銃もそうなのだろうか?それなら文句はないが・・・。
 ボルトのコッキングは直接ボルトに指を突っ込み、引っ張るというもの。ボルトSPもさほど強くないので簡単にコッキングが可能。
 でも実銃の場合はもっとSPが強いはず。指を滑らして暴発したら大変だと思うが・・・。どうなのだろうか。

これ以外にも細かな点で「オイ、オイ」と思うところがあるが、もう止めよう(^_^Wink。何より発火モデル、ディスプレイモデルではない。作動が快調であれば、多少の外見上の不満は吹き飛ばされるであろう。

試射
 オリジナルカートの作動システムはハドソンCPとでもいえるもの。
 基本的にはCPであるが、インナーがガス抜きタイプである点、それと、インナーの前後長が他のCP系に比べ短いことが特徴。ディトの先端もインナーのガス抜きホールに僅か潜り込むように尖っている。
 ハドソン製モデルは他にDE44を所有しているが、インナー及びディトの先端形状は同じ。
 カートのサイズはCP、PFCの45リアルカートに極めて近似(全長、直径はほぼ同じ)したものであるが、横から見た際の先端(弾頭)部の形状が僅か異なる。どちらかというと全体としてスクエア。
 ただし、本体に付属してきたカート数は6発だけ。
 いつも思うことだが、完成品くらいカート数はもう少し用意してくれればいいものにと思う。フル弾倉(30発)とはいわないまでも、せめて15発は欲しい。
 ハンドガンも同様。どこかのメーカーと(というか最近はどこのメーカーも)いわないが、マガジンには7発や8発入るのに、馬鹿の一つ覚えに5発や6発しか付属していないのを見ると「この野郎」と怒りが湧き起こる。
 余談であった。

とにかく6発では面白くない。
 この点については、以前から45リアル系カートが流用できるということを聞いていたので、早速試してみることにした。ハドソンCPはインナーの前後長が短いので、CP、PFCだとボルト完全閉鎖のちょっと手前で発火することとなるが、どうせオープンボルトだからこれはさして問題にはならない。フィーディング及びマガジン(これが太い!)との相性も良好。

以下はその結果。

CPカート・HWインナーでは好調であるが、Oリングの磨耗には注意が必要。なお、ガス抜きインナーでは不調であった。

PFCカート・好調。銀キャップを使用するとバレルからスパークが飛び出すほどである。
 いずれもモデル本体にはまったく手をいれず、オイルを吹いただけのまったくの箱出し状態でのテスト。
 反動は結構あり、マズルからのガス抜けは抜群で、エジェクトされたカートの勢いも相当なもの。あのでかくて重いリアルカートがポンポン飛んでいく様はかなり楽しい(^^♪。
 発射サイクルは若干遅めで、実銃同様というところ。指きり点射も比較的容易に行えた。
 う~ん、こりゃ面白い!

ムービー
 直前に愛用のビデオカメラがダウンし、撮影不可となった。新しいカメラが手元に入るまでの1ヶ月間じっと我慢。ようやく新品カメラを入手。早速収録に入る。

使用したカートはPFCとCP。オリジナルカートは使用していない。

ところが、今一つ調子が良くない。
 CPでもPFCでも、3、4発に1回、なぜか排出されたカートがエジェクションポートに詰まり連射が出来ない。
 後退量不足か、あるいは、発火済のカートがエジェクターに蹴り出されるまでの過程でボルトフェイスからこぼれるのが原因でないかと思うが、はっきりとしたことは不明。使用したキャップ火薬の薬量が少なめだったこととエキストラクターSPが弱かった(カートの固定が弱い)のかもしれない。
 そこで、途中で銀キャップはやめ、金キャップに変更。それと、エキストラクターSPを強いものに交換した。
 併せてCPカートのインナーのOリングを点検し、磨耗したものを新品に交換した。

余談であるが、CPカートのHWインナーのOリング。噴出するガスで縦に切れ目が入る場合と、底側(発火ピン側)が薄くそがれるように磨耗する場合がある(もちろん同時進行あり)。
 CPカートを使用して発火すると、一面に黒いカスが飛び散っていることがあるが(特にボルトが重い長物の場合)、これはそがれたOリングの残骸に違いない。
 切れ目が入った場合は明らかに目視できるので、交換時期の判断は容易であるが、全体が薄くそがれる場合はどのあたりで交換すべきか良く分からない。
 とにかく、Oリングは余裕を持って保有しておき、こまめに交換するのが一番と思う。

その後、改めて発火したが、今度はキャップ火薬の入れ忘れなどあり( _ )、連射には失敗。
 何分夜に(22時ごろ)に収録していた関係で、これ以上発火を続けるのはちょっと気が引けたことから残念ながらその段階で発火は諦めた。
 ムービーで紹介しているシーンは、それら都合60発ほど発火した中から適当に編集したもの。
 もう少し長い連射をお見せしたかったのだが、上記のような状況で少々欲求不満が溜まるものとなったがご容赦願いたい。それでも、迫力の一端はご理解いただけるものと思うが・・・。

感想など
 発火性能は、マルシンのMP40が上と思うがそれでも十分満足できるモデル。メンテナンスも実に容易。
 貧乏性の私はオリジナル以外のカートを使用したが、オリジナルのカートであればもっと快調なのではないかと思う。

誰にでも気楽にフルオートブローバックを楽しめるという点ではメーカーの主張どおり。
 外観は好き嫌いがあるだろうし、その出来についても色々意見があろうが、どうせ実銃自体が「道具」レベルのもの。綺麗に保存して、ディスプレイするというものではないはず。
 気になるのは耐久性。以前バレルにひびが入ったという話を聞いたことがあるし、発火していると接着しているパーツがボロボロはがれていく(@_@Winkという話を聞いたことがある。特にリアサイトが危ないらしい(~_~Wink
 といっていたら私のも片側が剥がれた(それ以外は今のところ大丈夫)。
 それと、ボルトの金属製コアのボルトフェイスは結構傷みやすいように思う。
 でもこの部分も分解が可能で、別に購入することができる。
 幸いなことにパーツ価格は比較的低額(とくにABS)。仮にパーツの破損があっても、さほど経済的にダメージを受けることはなかろうと思う。
 現在(2003・4)でもハドソンのサイトでは掲載されているので、パーツの供給も安定しているはず。
 リアルカート系ガバ(MGC、マルシンとも)をお持ちの場合はカートも共有でき便利。お勧めです。

2003.5.17追加ムービー
 前回のレポートの際は今一つの調子だったので、再度挑戦。
 前回述べたように、時折発火後のカートがうまくエジェクトされず、チャンバーとボルトの間にはさまれるという症状が発生。
 最初は後退量不足かなと思っていたのだが、どうもエキストに原因があるように思われたことからエキストラクター
SPを強めのものと交換したのは前回説明したとおり。
 ボルトが後退する際、カートが、エジェクターによって蹴り出されるまでボルトフェイスにしっかり収まっていれば問題はないのであろうが、どうやら途中でボルトフェイスからカートがこぼれているようであった。次弾というかマガジン
SPのテンションも影響もあるのかみしれない。装弾数が10発以下では快調であるが、それ以上込めると発生の確率が高くなるような感じ(テンションに負ける?)。
 最初はリップをいじろうかと思ったが、失敗するとややこしいことになるのでそれは止めておいた。
 Shiraaya's Definitive Review & Modification Guide M3a10071なお、取説を熟視していたところエキストラクター
SPが発売当初は板バネだったがその後現行のコイルSPに変更されたということが分かった。理由はわからない。コストの問題かもしれない。
 ただ、一つ考えられるのは板バネではテンションが弱く、そこでコイルに変更したのではないかということ。だとすれば、上で述べたような症状が潜在していることも考えられる。
 今回は念のため、もっとエキストラクター
SPを強めてみた。ジャンクからオリジナルより長めのSPを見つけ、それをダブルでセット。ダブルといっても重ねるのではなく、前後に並べる(余裕は十分ある)ということ。これでエキストはより一層強力にカートのリムをくわえるようになった。
 思惑どおりであれば、これで10発以上装填してもいけるはず。この状態で、早速発火準備に入る。
 用意したのは45リアル
CP、数は20発。キャップは銀。その結果はムービーのとおり。カートがきれいなうちはほぼ問題なく連射できた。
 ただ、2回目、3回目になると少々ぐずる。面倒がらずに1回、1回きれいにメンテすべきだったが、20発もメンテするのが面倒で手を抜いたのが失敗だったようで、後退量不足が2、3度発生。
Oリングも磨耗していたのかもしれない。
 とにかく、80発近く発火したうちから、適当に編集。それでも前回よりは調子が良い。特に最後のシーンはきれいに20連射に成功している。
 なお、オリジナルカートも試しに使用したが、これがどうしたことかまったく駄目だった(笑)。どうやら
CPインナーでディトの先端がつぶれてしまったのが悪かったようである。
 私のモデルに限って言えば、45
PFCが一番調子が良い。
 とにかく、エジェクションポートを火花で埋め尽くしながら、重い45リアルカートがポンポン飛んでいくのはなんとも面白い。
 同日に発火した
MP40と比べると、回転は少し遅いし、発火音も当然ながら異なる(少し低音かな?)。
 今更ながらではあるが、今回のエキストの調整が成功したのかははっきり分からない。前回より調子が上がったのは間違いないので、その点はホッとしたが、方向性が正しかったかはあまり自信がないし、ほかの方のモデルに当てはまるのかも分からない。もしかすると、もっと別の方法があるのかもしれないので皆さんそれぞれ工夫願いたい。いい方法があればご教示よろしく。
 ところで、ムービーをご覧になると気づかれるかもしれないが、発火の衝撃でエジェクションポートカバーが微妙に動いている。そして何より面白いのは、そのカバーと本体を連結しているロッドが抜けてくること(笑)。最後の発火シーン、カバーと本体の境辺りに注目してご覧いただくと、ロッドが後方へ抜けてくるのがはっきりと確認できる。さすがハドソンさん、見事なオチである。感服した(笑)

いろいろ注文をつけたが、当然に「買い」のモデル。何度も言うがまず何より安い!調子はMP40には及ばないが、それでも大したものである。
 このモデル、45口径モデルを模しただけあってバレル内径もかなり広く、ガス抜けもかなりいい。これで、プロップカートでも使用したら結構火を吐くのではないだろうか。うふっ、やってみたいなぁ・・・。

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net

Shiraaya's Definitive Review & Modification Guide
Page 1 of 1