MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Empty
PostSubject: Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide   Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:56 pm

Tanaka H & K USP

Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Usp002Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Uspp80071

Abstract
Three plastic handgun Tanaka sent into the world (four if you count the Glock 18) in the final model. The realism, while highly praised work of the problem was pointed out, both durable P226. Glock 17, then tears into the performance and durability while firing superdreadnought pride. Based on previous experience, they are Moderuganrashi (realism, balance of agonistic and durability) was implemented widely, at a high level is a large handgun and the prestigious masterpiece model. ABS body, made of changing the color of the frame but slides and produce good atmosphere, a real gun. There is so thick, durable slides pretty well. Safety features characteristic of tears, are quite nicely reproduced. The metal is also different parts of the barrel, Chanbakaba scars are represented in the equipment will be cutting it real Chibiri ^ ^. Lighter than I expected movement of the slide.・・・Strong movement of the hammer, Huh? What, Pechitsu, Pechitsu? ・・・Only movement of the hammer so much against the over feel like pale in a little ^ ^. I mean playing a little, a little disappointing that there is a wobble. But, convinced will do the best that is loose and the clearance bet.
Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Usp006
Tanaka used a unique cart Miriparakato 9. 5 mm, using a Haipawakato cap. However, other companies may also be used if you adjust your Miririarukato Dito 9. Notoriety in the literature, I know I've never heard of this model. You are to speak of "excellent", "top form!" "Masterpiece!" Biggest and only compliment. Before, where there is no anguish to Orimashita edge I was eager to finally get in, get your like-minded thanks to your help. (^.^) Dance dancing after a while

[Dito] coordination
Actually, I do not like the original Parakato.'s Power is strong, I'd like Masu Sugi strong. Also, the CP is common specifications cart system cap, O-5 mm less durable, will ring out immediately. Besides, complicated set. Put powder into it to plug it into metal, a good effort and put together a cart or rather, good maintenance after the fire, the other CP and PFC slower times more than. So, consider the diversion of Miririarukato Orimashita nine other companies from entering the front. The time required to adjust its length, Dito. Well, I was sure I kind of try to work・・・also kind. Indeed, previous probes "LX added" The MGC 9mm real CP of coordination had to be remembered-cart, "absorbing," Lucky and immediately Contact. "Hey, hey, the real USP for Dito, tell the size of the CP. Because anything" "Yoshi Yoshi, they'll love him.進Zeyou I know. Come on, this Slippage more soon. Come on, Come on. Fuotsu, Fuotsu, Fuotsu" "A level - what you like, like, a magistrate - us.・・・Us an intellectual. Ahitsu" While a credit card or how ares, access to information Network of this kind of mania when convenient. Will come in handy. According to the report, you, the overall length is 37 mm from the tip of the thickness of 12.3 mm to 4 mm in diameter, the rest end up on the 24.3 mm thickness 5.5 mm in diameter. In the end, and that to keep feeding the cone cart to assist. Size, even after it decided that the other is completed. It is also so, what parts are generally hard to determine the size, unless things greatly, if only it turns out, cut, pasted cut or completed in盛Tta. Dito based in Marushin M712 determined for the first. 0 5 mm and 5 mm thick, somewhat short・5 mm inner diameter, 5.5 mm brass pipe (they sell the store model) in it can be cleared to throw. The total length is too long, cut from the tip. Of course, not every last minute, try a little room to adjust the final stages of finishing. Then, cut the pipe and brass. As also referring to its cut out the time, length adjustment in the finish. In just because it hard a little, then resizing only as rough with sand and the surface of the Dito, adhesives for metals Push on the coated pipe. After that, enters into the cut where the fixing screws Dito. Tamotsu Amane is put over the cut, because that would have been divided around the pipe, leave it only partially. When the barrel is set to set, you careful enough by around them. I thought I 、 PFC use by the end of the cart, but I've put a round Dito, CP will use only those that will not get nervous. Dito completed in less than an hour. Costs 500 yen or so. Really easy!

[Trouble]
Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Usp008Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Usp007

Feeding was completed at check Dito. First, PFC cart full second manual check. Then CP. No problem either. Also, make sure to set the air cap, the cap at the loading position on the chamber, but when the percussion cap and locate the problems, that too. With joy, thinking, "Kekeke" and laughter. Wrists twice, three times and頬擦Ri (Please note that in public because it is confusing.) However, "Oh Ok, Well fire!" Was fired and courage. Huh? Something funny (・・? Harrow - I! Are broken trigger Kiri points around the base just right. While wondering why, and try to disassemble, Ugetsu! Rikoirusupuringugaido are broken Shock! I do not know what we got this, the impact of the fire damage to the guide for any reason there is trouble, it might be influenced by the trigger. At this rate of going nowhere anyway, I gave up fire. Order the parts through the shop, and rest for a while. </BLOCKQUOTE>
Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Usp009Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Usp010

[Fire]
Over one month after ordering the parts.Kogitsukemashita to finally fire somehow. Using the real cart mm 9 CP. Then travel back early, just beat the record because it is a magazine in a short time is not family. Five from each of the three cuts. Eject the last round of failure. Models that ignore the final cut, please . There is no movement of the slide so fast. Is apparently thrown from the Glock. Parakato not original, but maybe a little faster. CP in power, the body still has the impression that you can afford. Parakato do not like the set is cumbersome, but could you get better. By the way, seems to use the Glock SIG226 is exactly the same cart, USP as the anvil (primer) in different sizes so, it is not compatible. If you have a cart parts from Tanaka and even now, I think you try to order now. However, it is a good model!

- Nonsense, repetition;
Both the total production volume of 300 Street, which is said to be rare model丁To 500. How bad were washed away when the waves came into the world of the boom, when the air gun sales, leaving Sashitaru (sold) imperceptibly discontinued. It is said to become a model system an opportunity to withdraw from the Otomachikkuhandogan Tanaka. If the model of the world, the world, so I must have hit・・・. The street became known for its high performance but is sometimes too late. Ironically, it is now quite expensive and are trading at such auction. Too late. If you sell more, this is a model of a Hand-Held Tanaka after this wonderful model, manufacturers are not up anywhere, it might be my Shiremase attractive model to develop I. A model like this will be our responsibility. One of the manufacturers with technology and product development is magnificent and I missed the Muzamuza. But if I may say so, and you might have been better taken into account in the choice of model is another. Indeed P226, Glock, USP, is a model of the first of its kind, just as a fan is a great blessing. However, little action was strong. Because it is the preferred gun of modern style features, yada, secondary and purposes, and we should put the results to select a model that could become something different a little sex appeal. For example if you were a S & W Model 、 Auto. If S & W Auto Parts, a model of base-line, through the second air gun, then there would have been familiar to fans as such. 、 Fact that S & W Auto who want the ultimate good is heard. Also, plenty of variation in the real gun. Even if the base model underlying the design exactly as governor, in deployment, not a lesser variation is relatively easy after (require less capital investment), should be. More than a layman's view, trademarks, etc. I think that manufacturers had variously circumstances. Just as the USP, Glock, was impressed by the performance of S & W Mateba Kono Tsutomu Haikyapagaba, auto, and MP5 (series expansion is possible, too) and I only hope that the development Itadaketara.

Add 2003.3.1

Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Usp03
CP made by the previous fire. This is the firing of PFC. Say that the current real 9mm PFC power many times inferior to the CP. SP USP recoil was confident enough to work fine if you will. The test firing, Fidingutoraburu is none. Hold an open fire even after the successful final bullet was also eject the cart. The feeling is better than CP. Looking from behind, fire from the muzzle was also raised. Absorbing fun CP but this does not Naka Naka, PFC remains in the phenomenon. In the case of CP, but is disturbed greatly by the jet of gas that comes out when the inner face of gas from the gas cart, PFC when the gas is ejected from the center of the cap, can disrupt the jet reached without much muzzle What is to blame for that. Prop feeling a little (^ ^) v. Suitably connected in the movie. Perhaps feeling a little wet gunpowder had been raining. Is a bit disappointing because there was a misfire from about 2, the overall tone is good. CP flame from the muzzle fire than flashy but the sound is small. I like it (laughs). However, HW more pleasant it would slide. It is a shame.

2003.5.2 note issues, entitled "Report of the middle pillar of fire"

Got broken ! While they make a noise every tough but durable, got corrupted so (sob). I think that the situation must understand if you look at the image base is damaged barrel, what a lift is divided chamber slides for that. Frequent symptoms are similar to those in the Glock.
Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Usp0031Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Usp0041Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Usp0051

The realists are displaced because Chanbakaba adhered to, and this is not due to. Using the original Parakato cart. I think I fear is still Parakato be too strong. CP and PFC in these symptoms but have a feeling that come out. Fortunately in my case, have purchased a spare barrel already. Since no force is applied where the normal state, it is also terribly slide acrylic casting in the gap Sunday, so much harm that can be used to paint Naose not without problems. Well, just surprised. If you display school anyway, how to adjust the ignition pro Dito CP PFC may be good or be entertained by fire. Since the sign of a high incidence of corruption Fidingutoraburu, then you'd better check. The barrel but no, the slide will be able to prevent corruption. Human sacrifice was a report from a middle-aged fire.

Additional 2003.5.24 Movie "Tomb Raider" Angelina Jolie has starred in use by USP. Competition style front stabilizer (?) Appears with really good they are set (By the way, your good also suitable Angelina toots!). "Hey I want OIRA also" had thought (By the way, Angelina toots you want more ), This stabilizer, so I have not quite dressed Complex custom.
Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Uspp80051
But "K's" When I saw the site, there is something you have not set an air gun stabilizer very similar. "Oh, Arujan! Bye, buy it goin Come on port" So I bought that. USP Tanaka, and try to set the size of the batch. However, the drawback of becoming lazy and put this decomposition. After the extension of the barrel. At first, I tried to corrupt USP extended cut of the barrel, insert abandoned to be out.
Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Uspp80041
I do, the air gun barrel was in the junk box (unidentified) found. So this guy inner barrel (aluminum) into an incision vertically, USP work to clear inserts. Periphery and a little narrower, USP into a clean barrel押Shi込Ndara. However, about 1 cm is too long, for the moment was fair game. Came second, so pretty, not fixed in any way I probably would not worry, as it is fired. Long barrel, and firing sounds for narrowing the inner diameter is smaller than it had no problems. Barrels remain firmly extended.
Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Uspp80061
Absorbing fun (^ ^). Was opened and held, has become like in easily. If completeness, and also it is necessary to paint for fun anyway and truncation of the barrel. If you have to do with the time, recording a movie once. I've used a gold cap mm 9 CP. 5 rapid-fire cutting. The final bullet to eject failed, it does not care 9 CP millimeters so that it is the habit of giving up when using this model. The slides are the last to accept the things damaged. Since the operation a few cracks and no effect can be fired safely. Hey, if you say that Angelina is beside her, but this is not the only next to the Gnat Puni. Well, I've got left・・・life.

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide   Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:00 pm

TANAKA H&K USP

タナカ製H&K USPの巻

Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Usp002Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Uspp80071

【概要】
 タナカが世に送り出したプラスチック製ハンドガン3種(グロック18をカウントすれば4種)の内の最終機種。
 リアルさでは高い評価を得ながら、作動性、耐久性ともに問題を指摘されたP226。
 ついで、超弩級の発火性能を誇りながらも耐久性に泣かされたグロック17。
 それら前作の経験を踏まえ、モデルガンらしさ(リアルさと作動性、耐久性のバランス)を高次元で実現させた、傑作モデルとの誉れ高い大型ハンドガンです。

本体はABS製ながら、スライドとフレームの色調を変え、実銃の雰囲気をうまく演出。スライドも厚みがあり、かなり丈夫そうです。
 特徴あるセイフティ機能も、実に見事に再現されており涙もの。
 バレルのチャンバーカバーも別パーツの金属製で、リアルな切削痕が表現されており、ちびりそうになります^^;。

スライドの動きも思った以上に軽やか。ハンマーの動きも力強く・・・、あれっ?ペチッ、ペチッ、って何?・・・どうもハンマーの動きだけは、少ししょぼいような気がします^^;。ちょっと遊びというか、ぐらつきがあるのが少し残念。でも、きっとこのクリアランスやルーズさがベストなんでしょうと納得。
Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Usp006 使用カートはタナカ独特の9ミリパラカート。5ミリキャップを使用する、ハイパワーカートです。
 しかし、ディトを調整すれば他社の9ミリリアルカートも使用可能。

私が知りえた範囲で、このモデルの悪評は聞いたことがありません。皆さん口にするのは「最高!」「絶好調!」「大傑作!」と最大級の賛辞ばかり。

以前から、入手を熱望していたのですが縁が無く悶々としておりましたところ、同好の皆さんのご協力のお蔭でようやく入手。久し振りに舞い踊りました(^.^)

【ディトの調整】
 オリジナルであるパラカート、実は私嫌い。パワーが強力なのはいいのですが、強力すぎます。
 また、CP系5ミリキャップ仕様カートに共通したことですが、Oリングの耐久性が低く、すぐ切れてしまいます。
 それに、セットが面倒。メタルにしてもプラにしても火薬を詰める、というかカートを組み立てる手間といい、発火後のメンテといい、他のCPやPFCに比べると倍以上時間がかかります。
 ですので、入手前から他社の9ミリリアルカートの流用を考えておりました。その際調整を要するのは、ディトの長さ。
 さてさて、また現物確認で作業しようかなと思っていたのですが・・・。
 確か以前、「プローブLXさん」がMGCの9ミリリアルCPカートで調整していたことを思い出し、「こりゃ、ラッキー」と早速連絡。

「ねえ、ねえ、USPのリアルCP用ディトのサイズ、教えて。なんでもするから」

「よしよし、愛い奴じゃ。教えて進ぜようぞ。ほれ、もっと近こう寄れ。ほれ、ほれ。フオッ、フオッ、フオッ」

「ア~レ~、何をなさいます、お代官様。ご無体な・・・。アヒッ」

とかなんとかいいながら(^^ゞ、情報入手
(^^)。
 こういうときのマニア間のネットワークは大変便利。重宝します。

いただいた資料によると、全長は37ミリ、先端から12.3ミリまでの太さは直径4ミリ、残り後端までの24.3ミリについての太さは直径5.5ミリ。
 なお、先端部はカートのフィーディングを助けるため円錐形にしておくとのこと。

サイズさえ決まれば、もうあとは完成したようなもの。どんなパーツもそうですが、概ね、苦労するのはサイズの決定、それさえ判明すれば余程のことがない限り、切った貼った、削った盛ったで完成します。

まずベースとするディトはマルシンのM712用に決定。太さが5ミリと0・5ミリ足りないところは、内径5ミリ、外径5.5ミリの真ちゅうパイプ(模型店に売ってる)の中に叩き込むことでクリアできます。
 全長は長すぎるので、先端からカット。もちろんぎりぎりにではなく、少し余裕をみておき、最終の仕上げの段階で調整します。
 ついで、真ちゅうパイプをカット。こちらも同様、余裕をみてカットし、仕上げで長さ調整。そのままでは少々きついでしょうから、ディトの表面をやすりで荒らすように僅かリサイズした後、金属用接着剤を塗布した上でパイプに押し込みます。
 あとは、ディト固定用のネジが入る箇所に切込みを入れます。全周にわたり切込みを入れると、パイプが前後に分断されてしまいますので、一部だけにしておきます。
 バレルへのセットの際には、そのあたりに注意してセットすれば事足ります。

私は、PFCカートによる使用も考えたので、ディトの先端には丸みをつけておきましたが、CPしか使用しない方は神経質になることはないでしょう。
 1時間もかからずにディト完成。原価は500円ほどか。凄く楽!

【トラブル】
Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Usp008Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Usp007

ディトが完成したところでフィーディングの確認。
 まずPFCカートをフルにつめ、手動確認。ついでCP。どちらもまったく問題ありません。
 また、念のため空キャップをセットし、チャンバーへの装填時のキャップの位置、撃発時のキャップの位置を確認しますが、これまた問題なし。
 うれしさに、思わず「ケケケ」と笑い声。おもむろに2度、3度と頬擦り
(人前ですると誤解を招きますのでご注意)。

ところが、「よっしゃー、発火じゃ!」と勇んで発火したところ・・・。
 あれ?なんかおかしい(・・?。ぐわ~ん!トリガーが折れている(ーーWink
 ちょうど付け根のあたりの右側がポキリ。
 なんでだろうと思いながら、分解してみると、ウゲッ!リコイルスプリングガイドが折れている((+_+))。ショック!!

何でこんなことになったのか分かりませんが、何らかの理由でガイドに不具合があり発火の衝撃で破損、その影響を受けたのがトリガーということかもしれません。
 とにかくこのままではにっちもさっちも行かず、発火は断念。ショップを通じてパーツを注文し、しばらくお休みです。
Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Usp009Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Usp010

【発火】
 パーツを注文後1ヶ月経過。何とかようやく発火にこぎつけました。
 使用カートは9ミリリアルCP。
 出張ついでに早く帰り、家人がいない短い時間でのやっつけ録画ですので1マガジンだけです。5発ずつの3カット。最終弾のエジェクトは失敗。
 最終カットのモデルのことは無視してください
^^;。

スライドの動きはそれほど速くありません。グロックよりは明らかにスローです。
 オリジナルのパラカートでしたら、もう少し速いのかもしれませんが・・・。
 CPパワーでも、まだ本体には余裕のあるような印象を受けました。
 パラカートはセットが面倒で好きではありませんが、手に入れたほうがいいかもしれません。
 ちなみに、グロックとSIG226はまったく同じカートを使用するらしいですが、USPだけはアンビル(プライマー)のサイズが異なるようで、互換性はないそうです。
 今でもタナカならパーツやカートがあるでしょうから、今度発注してみようかと考えています。しかし、いいモデルですね!

【戯言、繰言】
 全生産数量が300丁とも、500丁ともいわれている希少なモデル。
 世に出た時期が悪かったのか、時のエアガンブームの波に押し流され、さしたる販売実績を残さず
(売れなかった)いつの間にか生産中止。
 タナカがオートマチックハンドガン系モデルガンから撤退するきっかけになったといわれています。
 世が世なら、これほどのモデル、大ヒットしたに違いないのに・・・。
 その高性能が巷に知れ渡ったのは時には既に遅し。
 皮肉なことに、今ではネットオークション等でもかなりの高額で取引されています。
 遅すぎます。これがもっと売れていれば、タナカはこれ以降も素晴らしいハンドガンタイプのモデルガンを、それもどこのメーカーもモデルアップしていない、魅力的なモデルを開発してくれたかもしれません。
 私たちモデルガンファンの責任でしょう。素晴らしい技術力と製品開発力を持ったメーカーを一つ、むざむざと見逃してしまったのです。

ただ言わせていただければ、モデルの選択ももう一つ考慮いただいた方が良かったのではないかと。
 確かにP226、グロック、USPとモデルガン化は初めてのものばかりですから、ファンとしては大いに喜ぶべきです。
 しかし、少しアクが強かった。
 機能優先の現代銃ですので、スタイル云々は二の次といたしましても、もう少し色気のあるモデルを選定して入れば結果は違ったものになったかも。

例えば、S&Wのオートモデルであったらどうでしょう。
 S&Wオートであれば、他社のモデルガン、エアガンを通じて基本ラインは目に馴染みがありますし、それなりにファンがいたはず。事実、S&Wオートの決定版を望む声は良く聞かれます。
 また、実銃におけるバリエーションも豊富。基本となるベースモデルさえきっちり設計すれば、ガバほどではないにしろ、後のバリエーションの展開は比較的楽(投下資本が少なくてすむ)なはず。

以上は素人考え、商標等メーカーには色々と事情があったことと思います。
 ただ、グロックとUSPの性能に感動した者として、この力でS&Wオートやマテバ、ハイキャパガバ、MP5(これもシリーズ展開が可能)等を開発いただけたらと願うばかりです。

2003.3.1追加

Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Usp03
 前回はCPによる発火を行った。今回はPFCによる発火である。
 何度も言うが現行の9ミリリアルPFCのパワーはCPに勝るとも劣らない。USPほどのリコイルSPならば問題なく作動するだろうと自信があった。
 テスト発火では、フィーディングトラブルは皆無。最終弾発火後ホールドオープンも成功し、カートもエジェクトされた。感じではCPよりいい。後ろから見ていると、マズルから炎が上がることもあった。
 こりゃ面白い
(^^♪。CPではなかなかこうはいかないが、PFCではまま起こる現象である。
 CPの場合は、カートからガスが抜ける際インナーにガスがぶつかることにより大きくガスの噴流が乱されるが、PFCの場合は、キャップ中心からガスが噴出し、さほど噴流が乱れることなくマズルまで到達することに原因があるのだろうか。ちょっとプロップ気分(^^)v。

ムービーは適当につないだもの。雨が降っていたせいか少し火薬が湿り気味。2発ほど不発があったのでちょっと残念であるが、全体的に調子は良好。CPに比べるとマズルからの発火炎は派手だが、音は小さめ。これは私好み(笑)。
 ただ、HWスライドだともっと気持ちが良いだろう・・・。それが残念である。

2003・5・2付記事項、題して「発火中年の人柱報告」

壊れちゃった(TT)!
 丈夫だ丈夫だと騒いでおきながら、破損しちゃったよう(泣)。
 状況は画像を見ていただければお分かりになると思うが、バレル基部が破損、そのためチャンバーが持ち上がりスライドを割ったというもの。グロックで多発する症状と同様である。
Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Usp0031Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Usp0041Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Usp0051 

なお、チャンバーカバーは接着してあるのでずれてはおらず、これに起因するものではない。
 使用カートはオリジナルのパラカート。思うに、やはりパラカートは強烈過ぎるのではなかろうか・・・。PFCやCPではこのような症状は出ないという感触があるのだが・・・。
 幸い私の場合、バレルは既に予備を購入済み。また、スライドも通常の状態であればさして力がかかる箇所でもないので、隙間にアクリルサンデーでも流し込み、塗装しなおせば問題なく使用できるのでさほど実害はない。
 まあ、とにかく驚いた。
 ディスプレイ派の方はともかく、発火派の方はディトを調整しPFCかCPでの発火を楽しまれるのが良いかもしれない。破損の前兆はフィーディングトラブルの多発なので、その場合はよく確認いただきたい。バレルは駄目でも、スライドは破損を防ぐことが出来るだろう。
 発火中年からの人柱報告でした。

2003・5・24追加  映画「トゥームレイダー」で主演のアンジェリーナ・ジョリーが使用しているUSP。
 フロントにコンペ風のスタビライザー(?)がセットされていて実に格好が良かった(
ちなみに、アンジェリーナおねえちゃんも格好良かった!
)。
 「オイラもほしいなあ」と考えていたが(
ちなみに、アンジェリーナおねえちゃんはもっとほしい^^
)、このスタビ、結構複雑な格好をしているので私にはカスタムできない。
 Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Uspp80051ところが「Kさん」のサイトを拝見すると、エアガンで良く似たスタビがセットされているものがあるではないか。
 「へえ、あるじゃん!んじゃ、これ買って、移植すりゃいいじゃん」ということで早速購入。タナカのUSPにセットしてみるとサイズはバッチリ。
 ただし、これをつけると分解が面倒くさくなるのが難点。

後はバレルの延長。
 最初は、破損したUSPのバレルを切り取って延長しようとしたが、インサートが取れなくて断念。
 Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Uspp80041そうしたところ、ジャンクボックスの中にあったエアガンのバレル(正体不明)を発見。
 そこで、こいつのインナーバレル(アルミ)に縦に切れ込みを入れ、USPのインサートをクリアするように細工。少し外周を細くし、USPのバレルに押し込んだらきれいに入った。ただ、1センチほど長すぎたが、差し当たりは格好になった。
 かなりきつめなので、なんら固定はしていないがおそらく大丈夫だろうと思い、そのまま発火。
 バレルが長く、また、内径が狭まったため発火音は小さくなってしまったがそれ以外は不具合なし。延長バレルもしっかり固定されたまま。
Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Uspp80061 こりゃ面白い(
^^
)。ホールドオープンしたところなど、なかなかに様になっている。
 完璧を期すのであれば、バレルの切り詰めと塗装が必要であるがどうせお遊びもの。暇があればやることにして、早速ムービーに収録。
 使用したのは9ミリCPに金キャップ。5連射ずつ3カット。最終弾のエジェクトには失敗したが、これは9ミリCPを使用したときのこのモデルのくせだと諦めているので気にしない。
 なお、スライドは前回破損したものをそのまま使用している。多少のひびなど作動にはまったく影響しないので、安心して発火できる。

これで隣にアンジェリーナおねえちゃんがいれば言うことはないのであるが、隣にいるのはプニとブヨだけ。う~ん、人生ままならん・・・。

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net

Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide
Page 1 of 1