MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11073
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Empty
PostSubject: Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide   Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:45 am

Hudson submachine gun M1950 Madsen
Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Madsen-0021

Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Madsen-0041Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Madsen-0031
Model is all metal, and quite heavy for most of the zinc alloy. The barrel is not consistently straight, and the bypass chamber is provided, to devise a like outgas from the muzzle. Because of Opunborutofaiaringu Furuotoonri, the structure is pretty simple.
Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Madsen-0061Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Madsen-0051
That is the major characteristic of this model, the decomposition method. Base frame to the rear end of the barrel and remove the base color, like cracking open a chestnut and frame package. You just exposition To his shame about not hail, as It seems to instinctively turn away But no wonder why this has become a real gun, and I would be something to admire in this often goes wrong. The body already "Haikyapa" at the hands of CP's firing was. Hand without adding anything in particular, MGC was the talk of the M12S operates quite smoothly using the cart. Anyway, "Haikyapa" and a considerable faction's fire, so that adjustment yourself, I have just borrowed the chin and very easy to ignite explosives stuffed just cart. Entrusted to carefully inspect the model. In advance "so good I cheated stocks wobble" I had been in contact with, I tried to expand the stock little by way of confirmation. "Pohe" some black ones that had fallen into the hands Innovation. "Funnya?" Looking at Innovation "Hogetsu! I cracked the base of the stock !!!" The tea is great stiff Diss model appears with a strange (often rude) Even though, borrowed, but Out of those as well. Oh, I, and are suffering trying to do, "Hecha, Hocha" falling debris, and also two "Mandarinia, my God! Buddha!" Moment, "Madsen. Hokuriku not meeting the skin of the earth, fleeing at night. Missing since" I thought why not also make mistakes Thank Same day by email, "Haikyapa" to friends. "Hahaha, Shaanai, Shaanai. Late to take paid fire shall find" stock answer and exciting. No, survived. I immediately started filling powder sent to you from cart 20. The M16 was attached inner brief for the type. "Haikyapa" The story says, was that this one is good condition. Magazine prepared Cart (Shingurufidodaburukaramu) loaded into. SP is not very strong, and enter without effort from 20. Insert the magazine into the body, make sure the lock. Jumped off the top of the frame Kokkingunobu cock the bolt. Surprisingly light. I would not think a little SP do not have to be strong. In the original state, but are available Gurippuseifuti apparently, it is away. Hey, ready for firing stance while pounding During that fire, "Cone Pa" and they think and what to do in two
Pull the trigger. 3rd shot as a stop. A faulty or eject. Fire again. Smoothly this time. Becomes faster than I thought, that we cart out. And can also clearly see the gas from the muzzle, firing sound good. Reaction is also not so big, nimble feel. Then, the magazine fired two minutes, and 20 automatic fire and eject failure occurs during misfire did not really succeed. Hokuriku Wed Ka is still a fit? Incidentally, I asked other people in the cart P220. The root of corruption inherent in the stock and that for this model. Beware of people with. Dodge still editing the movie.Short but a little too slow at putting the time being. Finally, "Haikyapa" because it's a message from the charge of that end it has this report. The meaning of the message, so I promise you I do not know. The message "young head. I worked!" (In what?)

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11073
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide   Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:47 am

HUDSON MADSEN M1950

ハドソン製 マドセンM1950サブマシンガン
Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Madsen-0021

Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Madsen-0041Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Madsen-0031
 モデルは全金属製であり、かつ、そのほとんどが亜鉛合金のためかなり重い。
 バレルは直貫ではないが、チャンバーにバイパスが設けられており、マズルからガスが抜けるように工夫してある。
 オープンボルトファイアリングによるフルオートオンリーなので、構造は実に単純。
Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Madsen-0061Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide Madsen-0051
 そして、このモデルの大きな特徴であるのが、その分解方法。バレル付け根のカラーを外すとフレーム後端を基点にして、パックリとフレームが割れるように開くのである。
 まさにご開帳(^○^)。恥ずかしいくらいのあられもない姿に、思わず目を背けてしまいそうになる(~_~Wink
 実銃も当然こうなっているわけだが、これでよく不都合がないものだなぁと感心をしてしまう。

本体は既に「ハイキャパ」さんの手によってCP発火がされたもの。特に何も手を加えることもなく、MGCのM12S用カートを使用して結構快調に作動するというお話であった。
 とにかく「ハイキャパ」さんもかなりの発火派であり、調整もご自分でされるので、お借りした私はただカートに火薬を詰め発火するだけと大変楽チン。

お預かりしたモデルをじっくり検分。
 事前に「ストックがぐらつくのでうまくごまかしてね」と連絡を受けていたので、ちょいと確認のつもりでストックを展開しようとしたところ・・・。
 「ポヘ」っと手に何か黒いものが落ちてきた。「フンニャ?」っと見てみると「ホゲッ!ストックの付け根が割れちゃった!!!」。えらいこっちゃである((*_*))。なんぼ格好が変なモデル(たびたび失礼)といっても、借り物、しか
も絶版もの。あ~ん、どうしようと悩んでいると、「ヘチャ、ホチャ」とまた二つの破片が落ちてくる(◎◎;。
 「オオ、マイゴッド!お釈迦さま!」
 一瞬「マドセン。北陸の地が肌に合わず、一夜にて遁走。以来行方不明」とうそつこうかと思ったがそんなわけにもいかない(+_+)。即日、メールで「ハイキャパ」さんに連絡。「はははっ、しゃあない、しゃあない。ストックなんぞ取っ払って発火しておくれ」との豪快なお返事。いやいや、助かった。

カートも20発送っていただいたので早速火薬詰を開始。
 なお、インナーはM16用の短いタイプがつけられていた。「ハイキャパ」さんのお話では、この方が調子がよいということであった。

用意したカートをマガジン(シングルフィードダブルカラム)に装填。SPはあまり強くなく、楽に20発入る。
 本体にマガジンを挿入し、ロックを確認。フレーム上部に飛び出したコッキングノブを引き、ボルトをコック。案外軽い。もう少しSPが強くてもいいのではないだろうかと思う。
 なお、オリジナルの状態では、グリップセイフティが用意されているらしいが、それは取り去ってある。
 ちょっと、どきどきしながら腰だめに構え発火準備。発火している最中に、「パコーン」と二つに割れたらどうしようかなどと考えてしまう(^_^Wink
 トリガーを引く。
 3発目くらいにストップ。エジェクト不良かな。
 改めて発火。今度は快調。思っていた以上に早いサイクルで、カートが飛び出していく。
 マズルからのガスもはっきり確認できるし、発火音もいい。反動もそれほど大きくはなく、軽快な感じ。
 その後、2マガジン分発火したが、途中どうしても不発やエジェクト不良が発生し20連射には成功しなかった。やはり北陸の水は合わなかったかな?
 なお、ほかの方に聞くとP220カートでも動くらしい。
 また、ストックの付け根の破損はこのモデルに付き物とのこと。お持ちの方ご注意を。

ムービーは相変わらずの編集ごまかし。少々短いが、一応スローも入れてある。

最後に「ハイキャパ」さんから伝言を預かっているので、それをもって今回のレポートを終了する。
 伝言の意味は、私もわからないがお約束なので。

では、伝言「若頭。動きましたぞ!」(何じゃ?)

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net

Shiraaya's Review & Modification Guide
Page 1 of 1