MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zoraki M906 Blank firer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lampwick
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
lampwick

Number of posts : 359
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Zoraki M906 Blank firer Empty
PostSubject: Zoraki M906 Blank firer   Zoraki M906 Blank firer Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:30 pm

Any idea where I can get a deactivated (as it's forward venting) Zoraki M906 hideaway pistol? Or a small Glock of the same sort of size?
Back to top Go down
phobus
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
phobus

Number of posts : 275
Location / Country : Leeds
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Zoraki M906 Blank firer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoraki M906 Blank firer   Zoraki M906 Blank firer Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:09 am

Hi there

Thats an interesting idea .

I have seen a couple of deactivated blank firers but not many .

A chap who advertises as " total requoil " ( like it lol )  on Gunstar had a Sig Sauer P229 and was after @ £250 as I recall . He may well still have it too .

This was a 9mm PAK BLANK in another life but has been deactivated to current spec,

I had the blank fire version a few years ago and can,t say I was all that smitten but still better than paying @ £1000 for a real Sig ( deact )

Similar I recall one of the larger Deact gun retailer selling a Umarex P99 9mm PAK deactivated for @ £250 which was a big saving on what you might pay for a genuine P99 ( IF you can find one )

Plus the Umarex is a very tidy replica of the Walther too .

Never seen any adapted Zorakis - altho they do crop up ( live F/V ) on aforementioned website from time to time .

Thanks

Carl.
Back to top Go down

Zoraki M906 Blank firer
Page 1 of 1