MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New spec Deactivated M-16a1's from Real Guns UK.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brough2
Brough2

Number of posts : 89
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2017-02-03

New spec Deactivated M-16a1's from Real Guns UK. Empty
PostSubject: New spec Deactivated M-16a1's from Real Guns UK.   New spec Deactivated M-16a1's from Real Guns UK. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 4:44 pm

Has any member bought one of the new spec Deactivated M-16a1's from Real Guns UK?
I'm asking as I've sent a request for a breakdown of the Deactivation process, but after a reply to my emails to send me details and photos I've not had any more replies.
I have the specification for the new deactivation process that was not long passed into the new regulations. So I have a grasp on how they should now be butchered.
I'm really wanting to know how the Charging handle can be pulled to the rear, the Bolt Carrier is housing the Bolt which is held in place by the Cam pin and bolt head welded to the Barrel extension so that both cannot be removed.
As the Charging handle rides on the Bolt Carrier I cannot work out how it does this.

These M-16a1's were I think originally for sale for around £900 but recently have dropped to £695 and may? even drop slightly more before Christmas thus becoming a reasonable purchase.
I know that they aren't true US government/military Used M-16a1's, they are the commercial version for export and I believe that they may be ex Israeli or Malaysian government procurement, but we're not going to get authentic US army M-16a1's over here especially at these prices.
If anyone has any information about these please let us know.
Back to top Go down
philb

Number of posts : 85
Location / Country : Anglia
Registration date : 2016-01-31

PostSubject: Re: New spec Deactivated M-16a1's from Real Guns UK.   New spec Deactivated M-16a1's from Real Guns UK. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 1:21 pm

I've not had any more replies.

they got their money.....ive emaild dozens of times, never answered
Back to top Go down
JohnnyV
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
JohnnyV

Number of posts : 552
Location / Country : Cambridgeshire UK
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: New spec Deactivated M-16a1's from Real Guns UK.   New spec Deactivated M-16a1's from Real Guns UK. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 2:34 pm

PhilB , do you mean you have paid them, but they are not replying??
Back to top Go down
philb

Number of posts : 85
Location / Country : Anglia
Registration date : 2016-01-31

PostSubject: Re: New spec Deactivated M-16a1's from Real Guns UK.   New spec Deactivated M-16a1's from Real Guns UK. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 7:40 am

no
Back to top Go down
metradio
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
metradio

Number of posts : 68
Location / Country : Slough, Berkshire, UK
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: New spec Deactivated M-16a1's from Real Guns UK.   New spec Deactivated M-16a1's from Real Guns UK. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 5:05 pm

I think you will find that the projection on the charging handle that draws the bolt to the rear is removed, allowing the charging handle free movement, the downside is the handle can be pulled back but when released it will not spring forward - as it would require the bolt to pull it forward..

Mike
Back to top Go down
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HT600E
Brough2
Brough2

Number of posts : 89
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2017-02-03

PostSubject: Re: New spec Deactivated M-16a1's from Real Guns UK.   New spec Deactivated M-16a1's from Real Guns UK. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 5:44 pm

metradio wrote:
I think you will find that the projection on the charging handle that draws the bolt to the rear is removed, allowing the charging handle free movement, the downside is the handle can be pulled back but when released it will not spring forward - as it would require the bolt to pull it forward..

Mike

Mike,
Description on the website says that the Charging handle is under full spring tension?
Interesting to find out how that's done.
Nick
Back to top Go down
metradio
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
metradio

Number of posts : 68
Location / Country : Slough, Berkshire, UK
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: New spec Deactivated M-16a1's from Real Guns UK.   New spec Deactivated M-16a1's from Real Guns UK. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 6:09 pm

Brough2 wrote:
metradio wrote:

Mike

Mike,
Description on the website says that the Charging handle is under full spring tension?
Interesting to find out how that's done.
Nick

In that case, simply a spring fitted between bolt and the remains of the charging handle.. I would like to find a way of doing it on my SLR...

Mike
Back to top Go down
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HT600E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New spec Deactivated M-16a1's from Real Guns UK.   New spec Deactivated M-16a1's from Real Guns UK. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New spec Deactivated M-16a1's from Real Guns UK.
Page 1 of 1